Post your Scavenger Hunt topics here! ONE (1) TOPIC PER PERSON! Put your answers in your topic and DON'T look in other people's topics! No cheating will be tolerated.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Scavenger Hunt 2012

&& eunwon's s c a v e n g e r hunt.

Postby Eunwon » 02/10/2012 11:28 PM

1.        Who are you? Create an avatar of yourself. You may draw it, use a doll creator, model it, or paint it. Image must be within 150 x 150 to 200 x 200. Use image tags. (10 KS)
I have a weird sense of style.

2.        Reminisce. Look through your RP posts and think back to your favorite post, the post you’re most proud of. Post it here using url tags. (10 KS)
The first post. :3

3.        What are you playin’? Play a computer game or a computer game, then take a snapshot or a photo. The quality of the photo doesn't matter, as long as I can discern that it's a game. Use url tags. (10 KS) @
Woolly-Hooves. 'Cause who doesn't love llama's? XDD

4.        Baal is a video game major. She wants to know what games you enjoy. Create a list of games you play on what consoles. (ex. Mass Effect 2 for PS3) List at least five games. (10 KS) @
( is not a gamer at alllll. >.< pokemon better count, XD )
+ dance central two, xbox 360.
+ mario super galaxy. 8. wii.
+ mario kart. wii.
+ pokemon rubyred. gameboy.
+ pokemon mystery dungeon; explorers of sky. ds.

5.        But wait, there’s more! Create a list of games (on what console) that you wish for but do not have. List at least five games. You must own the console. (10 KS) @
+ pokemon white. ds.
+ pokemon black. ds.
+ just dance 3. wii.
+ guitar hero. wii.
+ animal crossing. wii.

7.        Jump in the IRC! Make sure to use your username. Say hello, make some new friends, and don’t forget to take a screenshot! Use url tags. (10 KS)
IRC

8.        Look alikes. Find an Evelon pet then find an image of a realistic animal that looks alike. Post the two images in url tags. (10 KS)
Saffron Torken andddd this cutie. <33

9.        Kuhna-Nip! Create a fake Evelon product! Give it a name, a one line slogan, and a small advertisement description. Written only. (10 KS)
The ePod
'The Evelon iPod'
With the new ePod, you can now go anywhere in Evelon while listening to your favorite tunes.
No more radios or CD's, it's your favorite songs when you want, where you want.
(And it's small enough to fit in your pocket!)

10.        Pick your favorite Evelon character of your’s. Indicate their name here. Then, write a haiku about this character. (25 KS)
Naomi:
dancing with the wind
as innocent as can be
grass tickling her feet

11.        Which of Baal’s characters has hair obscuring both eyes when in human form? (25 KS)
Jesper Slade

12.        Name five Evelon pet species that owns horns of any kind. (25 KS)
- Torken
- Aries
- Albie
- Gyrophant
-Penticorn

14.        What colors are you? Make a color swatch of yourself! Choose three or four colors that you think describe you and explain why you think they apply to you. Color swatch must be an image within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)
colors.
Hot Pink / Magenta: Because in general, I think I'm upbeat and love to have fun. However, I'm not super optimistic or anything, and I still enjoy the simple things in life. I also stand up for what I think is right, which reminds me of the hot pink.
Gold-ish Yellow: I'm not all optimistic and happy all the time, like the straight-out yellow represents. I used to be, but after my mom's death I've grown out of that and hide it a lot more. That's why I did a less bright yellow.
Beige / Tan: This is hard to explain, as it goes against the Magenta a bit. I like it when things are plain & simple, not boring, just straight-to-the-point. I hate it when people try to make things way more complicated then it sounds. I thought this was the best color to represent that?
Dark Brown: It's one of my favorite colors, honestly. I know everyone hates brown, but I love it. First off it's the color of my hair and eyes, and it's just so warm. I am one of those people that love home more than any other place and brown is just so comfy and homey. XD.

15.        Like #8, create a color swatch of your favorite color scheme. Use three or four colors. Image must be within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)
moar colors.

17.        Create a colored image of one of your pets in MS Paint (or the Mac version of it). It doesn’t have to look good, lawl. Use url tags. (30 KS)
a faiilll of Julia.

18.        What are you eating? Take a photo of some food that you’ve munched on. Use url tags. (30 KS)
Caribbean Restaurant Last Night.

19.        Guess the Evelon pet in this image. (30 KS)
desert nagi!

20.        Are you an adventurer? Find a photo of one of your exploits in real life to a new or exciting place. Perhaps a vacation or a road trip. You do not have to be in the picture. Use url tags. (30 KS)
Me with my sister in Venice Beach, California. <3

30.        Connect the dots in order in this image and guess the pet. Post the image using url tags. (30 KS)
Roosken!

33.        Take a photo of one of your real life pets. If you don’t have one, adopt an inanimate object and make it look like a pet! Use url tags. (30 KS)
My Arabian Mare, Scarlet. Whom I love very much, <333.

35.        Don’t be camera shy! Draw, paint, or draw a mustache on tape and take a picture of yourself with the mustache on. (50 KS)
just a little embarrassing..

36.        Lovely Lucain. Design five new markings for the Lucain species, using this template. Markings may be minimarks. Briefly describe each marking in 1 to 2 sentences. (50 KS) %
Simple Dots, Mis-Matched, Classic Swirls, Branded [pick any two letters to brand your 'Cain], Yin & Yang
Simple Dots: (MINIMARK!) Lucain with the Simple Dots marking are sophisticated and simple. They are friendly and kind, and often make good pets.
Mis-Matched: Lucain with the Mis-Matched marking are never boring. They are always changing, one minute they're carefree and the next they can be found reflecting on life. It's a rare event to watch a Mis-Matched Lucain actually complete a sentence or a thought, as they come up with a new idea half-way through.
Classic Swirls: Lucain with the Classic Swirls marking are easy-going and relaxed. They are content wherever they are and are rarely found upset or angered.
Branded: (MINIMARK!) Brand your 'Cain with your initials or to tell an important part of their life.
Yin & Yang: Quick and skilled, Yin & Yang Lucain are masters of disguise. If they don't want to be seen... Then they won't be. They are graceful yet tough, quick-thinkings, and fierce in battle.

40.        Cosplay fashion shot! Dress exactly like one of your characters (in human form) would dress, and indicate the name of your pet here. Include any add-ons and accessories they might wear on themselves. (You may also use a friend as your model instead of yourself, for your photo). BE CREATIVE! Don’t use wear a shirt and pants, srsly. Reward varies w/ cosplay complexity. Use url tags. (50 – 200 KS)
Sorry, this was the best one but Ashley had her arm around me and Montana's hair is in my face. We made this into a group activity and all of us wore old fashioned clothes for the day (it was the weekend - don't worry. xD). Anyways, this is Julia, a lady from the olden days.. She's actually really old.. like 70.. but I couldn't find a grey wig. And her arms should've been covered because she's really conservative and stuff, but this is the best I could do to make it look old fashion. :P

44.        Find those reptiles! Complete this crossword puzzle by finding all of the species from the Scales ‘N Tails pages. Use url tags. (75 KS)
that was.. time consuming. xD.

45.        Be friends~ Write a nice, friendly PM to one of your fellow Evelonians (do not PM Baalsbaby. That’s too easy. X’D). Tell them why you appreciate their work, their personality, or even just them as a whole! Screenshot the resultant message from either your Outbox or the Sent Messages tab. Post it here, using url tags. (75 KS)
Kitsumi!

46.        Digitally design a book cover, a magazine cover, or a newspaper page that is Evelon related. Must be colored and have valid text (even if made up. Just no ‘lorem ipsum’ filler text.) (100 KS)
Enjoy! <3

49.        Oh gods, math. Color in this image correctly, using the table provided. Solve the math problems to find which color to use. Here is a clean version of the image, if you wish to color on this instead. All colors must be correct (does not require shading). Submit your image here, use url tags. (100 KS)
heeerreeeeee.!

55.        Impress me. Record a video of you reciting all of the current Snickles (Lord Baal’s children, found here), in order. You must cover your eyes or be blindfolded the entire time. No reading from the list, NO CHEATING. Get ‘em memorized? There are 62 Snickles in all. Good luck! (1500 KS) ***
I DID IT...!!!!!!

Sorry I said them so slowly. I memorize best when I keep a steady beat.

TOTAL PAYMENT: 2,265KS + 50-200KS

t
ime to close your eyes
over look the darkness
and try to dream tonight

not so long ago
your world was bright
so take a breath and count to ten
and maybe you can dream again

;; headquarters ;;
Eunwon
Master Pet Tamer