Post your Scavenger Hunt topics here! ONE (1) TOPIC PER PERSON! Put your answers in your topic and DON'T look in other people's topics! No cheating will be tolerated.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Scavenger Hunt 2012

Firetra will try his best O3o

Postby Firetra » 02/10/2012 11:40 PM

1.       Who are you? Create an avatar of yourself. You may draw it, use a doll creator, model it, or paint it. Image must be within 150 x 150 to 200 x 200. Use image tags. (10 KS)
Image First time playing Minecraft (Free Version)

3.      What are you playin’? Play a computer game or a console game, then take a snapshot or a photo. The quality of the photo doesn't matter, as long as I can discern that it's a game. Use url tags. (10 KS) @
Game Won in League of Legends

4.   Baal is a video game major. She wants to know what games you enjoy. Create a list of games you play on what consoles. (ex. Mass Effect 2 for PS3) List at least five games. (10 KS) @
1) SKYRIM! (PS3)
2) Minecraft (PC)
3) Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)
4) BlackOps (PS3)
5) Final Fantasy (PS3)

5.        But wait, there’s more! Create a list of games (on what console) that you wish for but do not have. List at least five games. You must own the console. (10 KS) @
1) Oblivion (PC)
2) Battlefield 3 (PS3)
3) Skyward Sword (Wii)
4) Pokemon Black and White (DS)
5) Sonic Unleashed  (Wii)

6.        Draw or sketch a character of one of you Evelon pets (in pet form) as a game character! Essentially, have your character cosplay a character from a pre-existing game. Indicate your character’s pet image, the picture, and the game name here. Use url tags. (10 KS) @

Shinzo, from Skyrim (Different colorations)

The sword is dawnbreaker and everything but the head is iron armor supposedly. I just recolored most of it.

8.       Look alikes. Find an Evelon pet then find an image of a realistic animal that looks alike. Post the two images in url tags. (10 KS)
Shire Horse
Zephion

9.      Kuhna-Nip! Create a fake Evelon product! Give it a name, a one line slogan, and a small advertisement description. Written only. (10 KS)

Torken Toys!

Best burnable and playful thing for your lovely Torken

Shaped like a small wooden rod, it is coated in wood lacquer as to prevent ageing, then it is put under heated conditions to make sure that the heat that comes off your torken won't completely be burned all the way. Comes in 3 different colors. Blue, Red, and Yellow!  

12.        Name five Evelon pet species that owns horns of any kind. (25 KS)
1) Terratops
2) Battleheart
3) Kamee
4) Aries
5) Albie

13.       Fyoooshun! Find images of real animals online. Photo manipulate and splice the images together to create an existing Evelon pet. Use url tags. (25KS)
Leebra

17.       Create a colored image of one of your pets in MS Paint (or the Mac version of it). It doesn’t have to look good, lawl. Use url tags. (30 KS)

Slithy/Slikey

Okay I did this for Pokelon but I have two of the pets so does this count?

19.       Guess the Evelon pet in this image. (30 KS)
Easy, its one of my favorite pets.
Desert Nagi

21.        Design a colored image (traditional or digital) your dream custom of any of the Metamorphosis Clinic species. No add-ons. Use URL tags. (30 KS) *

Bloodied Tatterdem

22.       From #21, name this character and write an in-depth personality for him/her/it. Must be at least 10 sentences long. (30 KS) *

Name: Timothy

Personality: He was one of the most shy people that anyone has ever met. Met, like past tense. Because once you are pulled into his lair, there is no possibility of you coming out alive. Yes he is a cold hard killer. Made out of junk items that his creator had accidentally  had put into the machine that made him. He was killed as well. No one knows why he kills. Maybe for the joy of it? But he shows no emotions when taking people, or killing them. Heck he has no emotion at all. But really the only other question left is, who will be his next victim?  

23.        Write a brief segment of a story that your creature from #21 might be involved in. Write as if in a roleplay. Must be at least 10 sentences. (30 KS) *

The night grew cold and even darker as Timothy got closer to the woman. She had her back to him and he made no sound at all since he hovers above the ground. He came up behind her and with his no serrated hand, closed her air passage so that she would pass out. When the struggle stopped he whisked her away to his lair.

The time was about 3:35 AM. The woman finally woke up. She gasped and started to look around the room, but no one was there that she could see. But that might have been because the room was very dark. She tried to break free of her bonds that held her to a metal chair, but no avail. Then out of the shadows came Timothy with his clawed hand outstretched. He then quickly plunged his hand into her heart, and then she was dead....  

24.        Fancy feet. Draw 5 sketches of your Evelon Pets’ feet/paws/talons/whatever (in pet form.) Be creative! You may only draw legs/feet. Include all 5 sketches in one image. Stay within 600 x 400 pixels. Use img tags. You may include your pets names. (30 KS)

30.      Connect the dots in order in this image and guess the pet. Post the image using url tags. (30 KS)
Rooskin!!!

36.        Lovely Lucain. Design five new markings for the Lucain species, using this template. Markings may be minimarks. Briefly describe each marking in 1 to 2 sentences. (50 KS) %
Number 1
Giraffie -The proud inhabitants of the Vast plains, they are of the scarce and most mistreated of all the lucains. Mainly because they eat mostly grass and leaves and not meat like most of their cousins.
Number 2
Fisheri- They seem to spend most of their time under the water. Most of them can hold their breath for two minutes!
Number 3
DragonBorn!- Almost said to be extinct, but one was found, and soon more came. Then more came because of some weird incident, now there are about 3.4 million of them!
Number 4
Kneekaps- For some reason, these adventurers stopped. No one knows why, except they keep on complaining about some sort of arrow O.o (I hope I don't get banned for this joke)
Number 5
Soldier- The hardiest of all the Lucain, they seem to not be feared by battle. They are also the protectors of the pack, and will stop at nothing to protect the leader.

47.       Bring them to life! Digitally animate a sketch of an Evelon pet. Must be 4 – 5 frames at least. Use url tags. (100 KS)
Zarn My Dragony

49.        Oh gods, math. Color in this image correctly, using the table provided. Solve the math problems to find which color to use. Here is a clean version of the image, if you wish to color on this instead. All colors must be correct (does not require shading). Submit your image here, use url tags. (100 KS)

Color Me In!

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate