Post your Scavenger Hunt topics here! ONE (1) TOPIC PER PERSON! Put your answers in your topic and DON'T look in other people's topics! No cheating will be tolerated.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Scavenger Hunt 2012

Zap's Scavenger Hunt List~

Postby zapdragon555 » 02/11/2012 3:56 PM

Hehe, this looks fun so I thought I'd try it~ Here goes nothing! x3

2.        Reminisce. Look through your RP posts and think back to your favorite post, the post you’re most proud of. Post it here using url tags. (10 KS)

One I did recently; for some reason I like it a lot. xD

3.        What are you playin’? Play a computer game or a computer game, then take a snapshot or a photo. The quality of the photo doesn't matter, as long as I can discern that it's a game. Use url tags. (10 KS) @
PotaDOS is watching youuu.

4.        Baal is a video game major. She wants to know what games you enjoy. Create a list of games you play on what consoles. (ex. Mass Effect 2 for PS3) List at least five games. (10 KS) @

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword for Wii
Okami for Wii
Professor Layton (all games) for the Nintendo DS
Scribblenauts for the Nintendo DS
Portal 2 for Mac/PC
LIMBO for Mac/PC
Pokemon White for Nintendo DS
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for Wii
Sonic Colors for Wii
...to name a few. xD

6.        Draw or sketch a character of one of you Evelon pets (in pet form) as a game character! Essentially, have your character cosplay a character from a pre-existing game. Indicate your character’s pet image, the picture, and the game name here. Use url tags. (10 KS) @
Pet - Picture - Kirby Air Ride

8.        Look alikes. Find an Evelon pet then find an image of a realistic animal that looks alike. Post the two images in url tags. (10 KS)

Pet ~ Real Animal

9.        Kuhna-Nip! Create a fake Evelon product! Give it a name, a one line slogan, and a small advertisement description. Written only. (10 KS)

WockeePhones - The Best-Tasting Sound Around!
These incredible new headphones, designed by the best Wockee minds of a generation, allow you to taste-- that's right, TASTE-- the songs you listen to! Just plug them up to any MP3 player, play your favorite songs, and the amazing WockeePhones will send special messages to your taste buds, varying in flavor and intensity depending on the beat and melody of the song. Flavors range from apple to zucchini, with all sorts of fun, interesting, delicious, and sometimes just plain weird flavors in between.
Comes in six designer colors: PaloBlue, ReloYellow, NeoRed, EmoBlack, CarolGreen, and ArioWhite. Order today and get a free wild-cherry-flavored instrumental song, by one of our more musically-talented scientists.

10.        Pick your favorite Evelon character of your’s. Indicate their name here. Then, write a haiku about this character. (25 KS)

Zuberi the Nebula Evren:
Plagued by his nightmares
The prince flees his doomed kingdom
He tried to warn them

12.        Name five Evelon pet species that owns horns of any kind. (25 KS)

Penticorn, Tuskow, Kamee, Battleheart, Yingshee

18.        What are you eating? Take a photo of some food that you’ve munched on. Use url tags. (30 KS)Poptaaaarts. :B

19.        Guess the Evelon pet in this image. (30 KS)

Desert Nagi

24.        Fancy feet. Draw 5 sketches of your Evelon Pets’ feet/paws/talons/whatever (in pet form.) Be creative! You may only draw legs/feet. Include all 5 sketches in one image. Stay within 600 x 400 pixels. Use img tags. You may include your pets names. (30 KS)
Arano (Spirit of the Wilderness) - Jojo - Nimbus - Rayos de Sol - Alpha-01

28.        Unusual medium! Sketch an Evelon pet on something in real life, other than on paper. Be creative! No digital art, no paper. Take a photo of it. Use url tags. (30 KS)

Drawn on a desk at my school~ xD

30.        Connect the dots in order in this image and guess the pet. Post the image using url tags. (30 KS)

(Pet name is written on picture~)

33.        Take a photo of one of your real life pets. If you don’t have one, adopt an inanimate object and make it look like a pet! Use url tags. (30 KS)
I took four. xD;;  These are only 4 of my pets though. I have over 20. @D@
Jade, Gwyneth, Maggie, Pumpkin~

36.        Lovely Lucain. Design five new markings for the Lucain species, using this template. Markings may be minimarks. Briefly describe each marking in 1 to 2 sentences. (50 KS) %
NOTE: Text in parentheses after marking descriptions is completely optional.
Puzzle (Alternate fading version)- This breed of Lucain are typically very intelligent and are great critical-thinkers. They love occupying their time with brain teasers, and they are excellent at deducing things from simple observations.
(Marking. As shown, females would have the 3 small puzzle pieces, males the large puzzle piece over the eye. Both genders would have the leg markings.)

Clubs - Lucain with the Clubs marking are lovers of fun and merriment, love to dance, and like to keep fighting to a minimum. They are also extremely lucky, often avoiding accidents or mishaps.
(Marking. As shown, females would have the large hip marking and small eye swirls, males would have the clover over the eye and the ear swirls. Both would have foot swirls and tail swirls.)

Suit - These no-nonsense Lucain are suave and sly, and can almost always get out of any situation using their quick wit and smart words.
(Marking. Males and females would have the same pattern.)

[url]Target[/url] - These Lucain are very focused on their goals and will do whatever it takes to achieve them. However, they also have very one-track-minds and have difficulty multitasking.
(Minimark. Females get ear target and leg target, males get eye target and shoulder target. Both genders get tail target.)

Artist - Lucain of the Artist breed are usually quite passionate and creative, always looking for new inspiration and beauty in the world. They express their feelings quite well.
(Minimark. Females get smaller eye splotch and ear splotch, males get large eye splotch. Both genders get foot and tail splotches.)

38.        Make me laugh, make me cry! Write a short story that has a plot twist by the end (or several!). Must be Evelon related. Limit to two-three paragraphs. Post it here. (50 KS)

Characters used: Fresno Negro the Gambler Gallizar and Rayos de Sol the Custom Gallizar

Rayos cracked an eye open, expecting to see blood soaking his police uniform, though it remained clean (or at least devoid of gunshot wounds) and he himself appeared very much alive. He stared at the barrel of the gun in his attacker's hand. A wispy line of smoke trailed up from it. His eyes flicked to an area six inches to the right, where a bullet hole was blasted into the dusty warehouse floor. It wasn't until then Rayos got a good look at the criminal's face.

"You always did have terrible aim," Rayos stated slowly, eyes fixated on the bullet hole in the wooden floorboards. Fresno smirked and shrugged as innocently as possible for someone of his . "Naw," he said, tucking the pistol into his tattered jeans-pocket. "I figured it ain't right to shoot your best friend. Even if he is tryin' ta throw ya in the slammer..." Fresno trailed off and gave Rayos a worried glance. "Speakin' a' which, you takin' me to the jailhouse, Ray? I'll put the loot back, I swear."

Rayos arched an eyebrow after picking himself (and his own pistol, which had been knocked from his hands) up off the floor. "Promise you won't steal again?" he said, holding out his hand. Fresno grinned and dropped the small sack of goods he'd snatched in his old friend's arms. "Promise," he said. "At least not from this dump."

39.        Ttee time! Adopt a new Ttee and take a screenshot of it initially (must have 0 clicks and time stamp must be during this Hunt). Grow the Ttee, then post its image here. Use img tags. (50 KS)

Initial Screenshot -     Image

40.        Cosplay fashion shot! Dress exactly like one of your characters (in human form) would dress, and indicate the name of your pet here. Include any add-ons and accessories they might wear on themselves. (You may also use a friend as your model instead of yourself, for your photo). BE CREATIVE! Don’t use wear a shirt and pants, srsly. Reward varies w/ cosplay complexity. Use url tags. (50 – 200 KS)

Zuberi the Nebula Evren:
Human form design~
Cosplay shot 1 (headshot)~
Cosplay shot 2 (headshot)~
Cosplay shot 3 (fullbody)~ Horrid quality, ugh. xD
Cosplay shot 4 (reading)~

44.        Find those reptiles! Complete this crossword puzzle by finding all of the species from the Scales ‘N Tails pages. Use url tags. (75 KS)

Finished puzzle~

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...