Post your Scavenger Hunt topics here! ONE (1) TOPIC PER PERSON! Put your answers in your topic and DON'T look in other people's topics! No cheating will be tolerated.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Scavenger Hunt 2012

Mojave's Scav Hunt

Postby Mojave » 02/11/2012 4:22 PM

1.        Who are you? Create an avatar of yourself. You may draw it, use a doll creator, model it, or paint it. Image must be within 150 x 150 to 200 x 200. Use image tags. (10 KS)

Mesogyptian

2.        Reminisce. Look through your RP posts and think back to your favorite post, the post you’re most proud of. Post it here using url tags. (10 KS)

Book of the Dead

3.        What are you playin’? Play a computer game or a console game, then take a snapshot or a photo. The quality of the photo doesn't matter, as long as I can discern that it's a game. Use url tags. (10 KS) @

Soul Silver

4.        Baal is a video game major. She wants to know what games you enjoy. Create a list of games you play on what consoles. (ex. Mass Effect 2 for PS3) List at least five games. (10 KS) @

1 Okami for PS2
2 Sonic for Sega Genesis
3 Golden Sun for Gameboy SP
4 Pokemon Soul Silver for Gameboy DSi
5 Mario Kart for N64

5.        But wait, there’s more! Create a list of games (on what console) that you wish for but do not have. List at least five games. You must own the console. (10 KS) @

1 Okamiden for DS
2 Golden Sun Dark Dawn for DS
3 Pokemon Platinum for DS
4 Mario Kart DS for DS
5 Super Mario Bros for DS

6.        Draw or sketch a character of one of you Evelon pets (in pet form) as a game character! Essentially, have your character cosplay a character from a pre-existing game. Indicate your character’s pet image, the picture, and the game name here. Use url tags. (10 KS) @
Diosol
Okami
Okamisol

7.        Jump in the IRC! Make sure to use your username. Say hello, make some new friends, and don’t forget to take a screenshot! Use url tags. (10 KS)

IRC 8D

8.        Look alikes. Find an Evelon pet then find an image of a realistic animal that looks alike. Post the two images in url tags. (10 KS)

Amur Kuhna Amur Leopard

9.        Kuhna-Nip! Create a fake Evelon product! Give it a name, a one line slogan, and a small advertisement description. Written only. (10 KS)

Magigene
The magic of genes in a bottle!
This potion will permanently alter your kuhna's genes to mimic that of any one species of kuhna- calamikuhna, kamokuhna, kanua, spectrakuhna, preluhna, trikuhna, sulkuhna, common kuhna, berry kuhna.

11.        Which of Baal’s characters has hair obscuring both eyes when in human form? (25 KS)

Jesper Slade

12.        Name five Evelon pet species that owns horns of any kind. (25 KS)

1 hollowheart
2 battleheart
3 aries
4 albie
5 gyrophant

14.        What colors are you? Make a color swatch of yourself! Choose three or four colors that you think describe you and explain why you think they apply to you. Color swatch must be an image within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)

teal- blue is said to be relaxing or depressing and green is said to be energizing and intelligent. I do try to remain relaxed most of the time though I'm generally really depressed about one thing or another. But I always try to keep a positive outlook and stay happy so while I'm not too depressing, I'm not too OMG I LOVE YOU ALL either.
brown- browns remind me of nature and Italy, two things I love.
dark red- another thing that reminds me of italy, it also reminds me of blood which brings to mind slasher movies and sacrifice. While I'm not too into slasher movies, I'm sorta obsessed with how we sacrifice something every day to get the most out of a situation or life.
black- I did go through the goth stage, but black is also pretty, goes with anything, and next to blue, is the predominant color of my wardrobe.

15.        Like #14, create a color swatch of your favorite color scheme. Use three or four colors. Image must be within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)

18.        What are you eating? Take a photo of some food that you’ve munched on. Use url tags. (30 KS)

Valentines Dinner

24.        Fancy feet. Draw 5 sketches of your Evelon Pets’ feet/paws/talons/whatever (in pet form.) Be creative! You may only draw legs/feet. Include all 5 sketches in one image. Stay within 600 x 400 pixels. Use img tags. You may include your pets names. (30 KS)

Feets! D8

30.        Connect the dots in order in this image and guess the pet. Post the image using url tags. (30 KS)

Roosken

31.        It’s almost Valentine’s Day. In the words of your character, write a love letter to another one of your’s or someone else’s character. (30 KS)

My dear Kyuukai

I know it's been a long time since we've actually gotten out of the house and done anything. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if you've found the past years rather boring. So, I've decided it's time we got out and lived again. I hope you don't mind, but I have a surprise for you in the meadows outside Alderect. I hope you'll join me.

xoxo- Quantum
PS: I think you'll be surprised about a number of things. ;)

33.        Take a photo of one of your real life pets. If you don’t have one, adopt an inanimate object and make it look like a pet! Use url tags. (30 KS)

Peyote

36.        Lovely Lucain. Design five new markings for the Lucain species, using this template. Markings may be minimarks. Briefly describe each marking in 1 to 2 sentences. (50 KS) %

African Dog
This breed of lucain are found in savannah climates in packs numbering from five to thirty individuals. Their family structure is matriarchal, close knit, and passive. Fighting amongst pack members is strictly forbidden since hurting one hurts all. However, they show no mercy to trespassers and can be quite brutal when defending their own.

Shepherd
These lucain are highly intelligent and protective of their family. Trainers are advised to be consistent with this breed since they are adept at sensing weakness and won't hesitate to manipulate an owner into giving them scraps from the table, letting them into bed, and asserting dominance over their trainer in underhanded ways.

Egyptian Mask
This minimark is found in most Wilt'no lucain and are very secretive and highly superstitious.

Seal Point
These lucain are 'one owner' creatures, meaning they bond with one person for life and remain aloof to everyone else they meet. Most of these lucain are lazy and haughty in their slothfulness. (minimark)

Dire
These lucain are aggressive, domineering, mostly uncontrollable, and fierce. Warmongers keep these lucain as they live to fight, hunt, and ultimately, kill. Loyal only to themselves, the Dire lucain is a foe not to be taken lightly as they can hold grudges for their entire lives and have long memories.

44.        Find those reptiles! Complete this crossword puzzle by finding all of the species from the Scales ‘N Tails pages. Use url tags. (75 KS)

Scales n' Tails

45.        Be friends~ Write a nice, friendly PM to one of your fellow Evelonians (do not PM Baalsbaby. That’s too easy. X’D). Tell them why you appreciate their work, their personality, or even just them as a whole! Screenshot the resultant message from either your Outbox or the Sent Messages tab. Post it here, using url tags. (75 KS)

Moofie Luff
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate