Post your Scavenger Hunt topics here! ONE (1) TOPIC PER PERSON! Put your answers in your topic and DON'T look in other people's topics! No cheating will be tolerated.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Scavenger Hunt 2012

Millie's Scavenger Hunt

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/11/2012 7:16 PM

1. Who are you? Create an avatar of yourself. You may draw it, use a doll creator, model it, or paint it. Image must be within 150 x 150 to 200 x 200. Use image tags. (10 KS)

2. Reminisce. Look through your RP posts and think back to your favorite post, the post you’re most proud of. Post it here using url tags. (10 KS)
From Infected [P]

MillietheWarrior wrote:“Where are we going?” Dev was glancing over his shoulder now every couple of second. He didn’t need to with the 360 degree vision on his helmet, but he couldn’t shake the feeling that something was going to pop out and grab him.

Or try to eat him.

Dev shuddered and tried very hard to put it out of his mind. It was difficult, what with the fact that they were trying to climb over dead and twitching bodies as they walked.

“We’re going someplace they can’t get to us,” Snow replied without looking back.

“What about the hangar?” Blue questioned, keeping a tight grip on his rifle.

“You won’t get to the hangar. Not right now. Not with that horde behind you. If what you said is true, then they’ve already gotten through the door and are probably just wandering around near the hangar now. Nice job, by the way, opening that door.” Snow’s tone was dry, and it was clear that he was being sarcastic when he’d said ‘nice job.’ Dev bristled silently, but wisely kept his mouth shut. How were they supposed to know there was crazy, walking zombie-things behind that door?!

“So where are we headed?” Dragon asked softly. He’d been quiet for some time, and Dev wondered if this was affecting him more adversely than the rest of them. Either it was, or he was just being the same old Dragon; he never said much anyway.

“The catwalks.”

“Catwalks?”

“Catwalks. What part of that didn’t you get?”

“Listen, shabuir-” Dev began, but was silenced at a signal by Blue.

“We’re almost there, anyway. So just shut up and stick close,” Snow hissed, hoisting the pack higher on his shoulders. As they turned down a darkened hallway, they could hear the steady thrumming of the emergency power engines. Snow slunk towards one of the walls, the lights flickering over the head, and banged on it twice. A ladder suddenly appeared, sliding down from overhead and he reached out to grab it and yank it down to the ground. “After you, ladies.”

Dev clamped down on his tongue to keep from uttering the insult that was already forming and grabbed the lowest rung, hauling himself up. The ladder shivered as the four commandos, plus Click and Snow, hauled themselves up after him. Dev reached the top, and pulled himself onto the thin, narrow platform that spanned along the top of the ship. He could easily see now how these catwalks would be useful for staying away from the hordes of the dead.

“They can’t climb,” Snow said, wiggling his way to the front of the pack. “And they can’t run. So we’re safe up here. Follow me.”

The walkway shivered under the tramp of boots, and Dev wondered if it would be able to hold the weight of the four fully armored commandos, but it seemed to be holding up rather well, despite it’s creaking protests. They came to a bend in the catwalk, where it lengthened and widened enough to look like a normal platform. Snow dropped down on one edge of it, pulling the pack from his shoulders and sighing with relief. The rest of the squad followed, and Click collapsed beside Snow, looking weary and drained and…haunted.

Dev held his rifle across his lap as Snow rifled through his pack and pulled out what looked like ration bars. “Hungry?” he asked. The squad quickly shook their heads, unsure and unwilling to eat after what they had witnessed, but Click nodded eagerly and grabbed the bar from Snow, nearly inhaling it in his haste to feed himself. Snow chuckled dryly, before he pulled out a bar for himself and dug in.

“So,” he began, almost conversationally. “I take it command sent you here to figure out what happened to us, then. As you can see-” He gestured around, his face awash with annoyance. “-we’re doing just fine. Those shabuire. Took them long enough. If they’d tried sooner, we might’ve stood a chance.”

“What happened here?” Blue demanded, leaning forward and glancing over the catwalk.

“I can answer that,” Dusty murmured, holding out his gauntlet. A blue holo shimmered to life, and Dev squinted as he recognized the form of another clone trooper. The man had his helmet off, leaning over a console. He looked…tired. His eyes held the same haunted look that Click’s did, but he didn’t seem as run-down as the younger clone.

“What is that? A message?” Blue asked, peering closely at the holo. “Is that part of the data you downloaded?” Dusty nodded, and Blue grunted. “I take it this message has something to do with what went on here?” He looked to Snow for confirmation, but the lieutenant just waved wearily at him.

“Don’t know. Never seen it before myself. But if it doesn’t explain, then I guess I will. Play it, and let’s see what it is.”

Dusty jerked his head in a nod, and pressed a button on his gauntlet. The clone trooper in the holo shimmered to life, and began to speak.

“My name is CT 4663. Captain Tarv. It’s day…Shab, I don’t even know what day it is out here anymore. I’m recording this message because…because someone has to know what went down here. I don’t care if it’s classified anymore.” He laughed ruefully. “Besides, by the time someone finds this, I’ll most likely be dead or…one of them.”

The clone ran a hand through his hair, looking weary. “It all started when one of the boys was bitten by…something planet side. He was in the swamp and something chewed through his armor. We still don’t know what it was, but when he got back on board, he was sick. Really sick. They put him in the medbay and put him under quarantine. No one was allowed in. I went to the medbay to see what had happened, but it was sealed off. Not even a single person was coming in or out. I didn’t know what was going on then, but I sure wish I had.”

He drew in a ragged breath, his head drooping in silence. “It wasn’t long before the admirals started acting funny. We couldn’t figure out what it was. Anytime anyone mentioned the medbay or the sick or the wounded, they got this weird look in their eye, like they were hiding something from us. We’re clones, so we’re accustomed to things like that, but this was different. It was like they were scared but wouldn’t tell us what it was. It started making some of the crew jumpy.”

The holo shimmered and crackled, and Dev leaned forward. “Wait, wait! What happened next?”

“Shhhh!” Dusty hushed him, smacking him on the back of his helmet lightly to get him to shut up.

“That was when they started giving these…orders. They made no sense at first. Everyone was forced to stay indoors at night. No one was allowed outside their quarters without express permission and clearance. We couldn’t figure out why, but we didn’t question it; it was suspicious, but it wasn’t anything we weren’t used to. And then…Well, a few of us were on the bridge when it happened. They finally sent us a ship-wide message. Of course, it was a holo on the bridge, but everywhere else was just the message’s audio. This admiral came on and told us that some of the clones had been infected, and that there was some kind of virus going around ship-wide. I didn’t get to hear the rest of the message, because as he was talking, two clone troopers were walking up behind him. I didn’t think anything of it, because that was normal…until they started attacking him. No, not attacking. More like…eating. They were ripping and tearing into him and he was just…screaming. I saw what was happening, but I can only imagine what the rest of the ship was thinking; all they could hear was the sound of flesh ripping and chewing and…and the screams.”

Shab,” Blue whispered, and Dev found he agreed with that sentiment. He couldn’t even imagine the horror those men felt listening to something like that.

“After that, we all stayed in our quarters. Then one of my men, Cetare, came in one day and he had this…terrible wound on his arm. It was infected, and turning black. I told him to go to the medbay, but he refused until…they came in and dragged him off. Well, his buddy, Tren, he was real close with Cetare. They were never apart, not even for a minute. He started freaking out about the fact that they’d taken Cetare away. He wanted to go visit him. I ordered him to stay inside, but he must’ve snuck out while we were all asleep. When he came back, he was limping and he said…he said Cetare had done that to him. He was crying, sobbing, and he told me Cetare had bit him, tried to…to eat him.” The clone in the holo blew out a trembling breath, running a shaking hand around his neck.

“I finally managed to get a message to the entire ship, telling everyone to stay indoors, but by then, it was too late. Too many had been infected and there were hoards of the dead walking around the ship. We…we had to shoot the infected. We wanted to wait til they died, but…It wasn’t easy, shooting out brothers. There was nothing else we could do. One man, he was bitten, and he wanted us to shoot him then. We argued with him, told him to wait ‘til he died before we had to shoot him, but he grabbed the gun and…he shot himself.”

Beside Dev, Dragon made a sharp sound, then swore under his breath. Snow was staring hard at the floor of the platform, and Click had curled into a ball, head resting on his knees as he trembled violently. Dev knew he was sobbing in silence.

“Everybody kind of stood watch over the dying and the infected. We started arguing about whether we should kill them or not, but we knew we had to. It was just so hard to do. This one man, he must’ve died while we were arguing, because he attacked the guy who was watching over him. His brother tried to shoot him, but he couldn’t, so I had to do it for him.”

This time, it was Blue who swore under his breath. Dev wondered, if it had been them, would any of them have done the same thing.

“I decided that we had to keep the virus from spreading off the ship. We had to keep it contained. Who knows what could’ve happened if this thing got out? So I sealed off all the doors, and I cut the power and transmissions to the outside world.” He hung his head, as if he wasn’t proud of his actions. “I’m hoping it will keep anyone from finding us. I can’t let this get out.”

His heart stammered, and Dev watched as the Clone finally lifted his eyes to stare straight at the recorder. He saw the pain there, and the fear, and he felt his pulse quicken with a strange fear of his own.

“My hope is that no one has a chance to find this. But if you do, if you board the ship for any reason, then listen closely. Shoot them in the head; they stay down if you do. Stick to the catwalks and the high places. They can’t climb. Don’t get cornered by the hoards; they can’t run, but they can walk, and some of them can walk fast. And most important of all, remember, they are not your brothers anymore. Whatever they have become, they are NOT. YOUR. BROTHERS. Do what you must to get out of here. Whatever you have to do to survive…”

Dev's stomach dropped as the clone reached forward to press the recording button to stop the holo, his gaze still unwavering as he stared at the recorder.

“…do it.”

3. What are you playin’? Play a computer game or a console game, then take a snapshot or a photo. The quality of the photo doesn't matter, as long as I can discern that it's a game. Use url tags. (10 KS) @
Adventures in Ponyville

4. Baal is a video game major. She wants to know what games you enjoy. Create a list of games you play on what consoles. (ex. Mass Effect 2 for PS3) List at least five games. (10 KS) @
Harvest Moon - Wii
Pokemon Pearl - DS Console
Guitar Hero - Wii Console
Just Dance 2 - Wii Consol
Pokemon White - DS Console

5. But wait, there’s more! Create a list of games (on what console) that you wish for but do not have. List at least five games. You must own the console. (10 KS) @
Just Dance 3 - Wii
Pokemon Heart Gold - DS Console
Animal Crossing - Wii
Mario Party - Wii
Mario Kart - Wii

6. Draw or sketch a character of one of you Evelon pets (in pet form) as a game character! Essentially, have your character cosplay a character from a pre-existing game. Indicate your character’s pet image, the picture, and the game name here. Use url tags. (10 KS) @
Wario Fioray

7. Jump in the IRC! Make sure to use your username. Say hello, make some new friends, and don’t forget to take a screenshot! Use url tags. (10 KS)
IRC

8. Look alikes. Find an Evelon pet then find an image of a realistic animal that looks alike. Post the two images in url tags. (10 KS)
Noel Polly -- Some kinda parrot thing

9. Kuhna-Nip! Create a fake Evelon product! Give it a name, a one line slogan, and a small advertisement description. Written only. (10 KS)
The Matches Matches!
The matches that never quit!
Want start a fire? Want to light a candle? Tired of those flimsy matches that always have to be put out before they burn your fingers? Well, then try the Matches Matches! These matches will burn as long as you want them to! No more worrying about lighting that pesky fire or hard to reach candle! Just try the Matches Matches! The matches that never quit!

10. Pick your favorite Evelon character of your’s. Indicate their name here. Then, write a haiku about this character. (25 KS)
Fioray the Lucain.
Summer is bad.
Sparkly Feet.

12. Name five Evelon pet species that owns horns of any kind. (25 KS)
Albie
Aries
Penticorn
Torken
Gyrophant

13. Fyoooshun! Find images of real animals online. Photo manipulate and splice the images together to create an existing Evelon pet. Use url tags. (25KS)
Gyrophant

14. What colors are you? Make a color swatch of yourself! Choose three or four colors that you think describe you and explain why you think they apply to you. Color swatch must be an image within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)
Black - This is the color I wear all the time. I love this color. It’s like, my life,.
Teal - I always have this nail polish on my toes. It’s my favorite color next to black.
White - The color of my car, and third favorite color. It’s so clean and pretty.

15. Like #14, create a color swatch of your favorite color scheme. Use three or four colors. Image must be within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)

16. Mwahahahah! Your character now rules the entire world. What will your character do next? What would he/she do with this new seat of power? Write about it or roleplay it. Post the image of your pet. Must be at least 5 sentences. Use img tags. (30 KS)
If Fio ruled the world….Well, first thing he’d do would be to ban laughter at sparkles. Then he’d make sure it was totally acceptable for males to wear the pumpkin pink color. Then he’d instill national Sparkle day in the hearts of his worshipers. After that, he’d have a parade for sparkles. Then he’d pretty much ban his children from ever having children. And he’d start a Sparkle army to conquer other worlds and instill the love of sparkles in people everywhere.

17. Create a colored image of one of your pets in MS Paint (or the Mac version of it). It doesn’t have to look good, lawl. Use url tags. (30 KS)
Fio

18. What are you eating? Take a photo of some food that you’ve munched on. Use url tags. (30 KS)
Chippies

19. Guess the Evelon pet in this image. (30 KS)
Desert Nagi

20. Are you an adventurer? Find a photo of one of your exploits in real life to a new or exciting place. Perhaps a vacation or a road trip. You do not have to be in the picture. Use url tags. (30 KS)
Casa de Fruita

21. Design a colored image (traditional or digital) your dream custom of any of the Metamorphosis Clinic species. No add-ons. Use URL tags. (30 KS) *
Rosie the Luxard

22. From #21, name this character and write an in-depth personality for him/her/it. Must be at least 10 sentences long. (30 KS) *
Rosie wasn’t made for fighting. She wasn’t made for intimidating. She wasn’t made for freaking people out. Rosie was made to cuddle. Yes, cuddle. You wouldn’t think so when you first get a good look at her. I mean, what the heck kind of animal can cuddle with spikes like that? Well, Rosie can. She’s just about the best darn snuggler out there. This Luxard epitomizes motherhood; she’ll coddle and look after just about anything you give her, even if it’s full grown. That being said, you mess with one of her ‘babies’ and you’ll see how dangerous Rosie can get. It would be wise not to upset this mother hen, especially not when you’re in her coop. But for the most part, Rosie is rather docile. She spends a lot of time out in the pastures, trundling around through the various cattle that are kept near the menagerie for milking purposes. If it wasn’t for her odd coloration, one might even mistake her for an overly large cow.

23. Write a brief segment of a story that your creature from #21 might be involved in. Write as if in a roleplay. Must be at least 10 sentences. (30 KS) *
Rosie fretted over the baby Tali that was cuddled up next to her. The poor dear looked like a drowned rat (excuse the language) and she was fairly certain that if she hadn’t dragged the dear one out of the river, it’d be a goner by now. The very thought sent horrified chills up her spine, and she swung her large head to get the mental images out of it. The Tali gave a little cough, curling into her tummy and wiggling to get closer to the warmth. Rosie was sure it was going to make it; after all, she was it’s new mother.

And anything that had her as a mother was bound to turn into an awesome adult (Pardon the gloating). Rosie was just good at her job. Careful of her horn, she leaned her head down and gently nuzzled the little pup with the tip of her muzzle, snorting hot air across it’s fur. The tali cuddled and snuggled closer, and Rosie sighed in contentment. Yes, she was very good at what she did.

24. Fancy feet. Draw 5 sketches of your Evelon Pets’ feet/paws/talons/whatever (in pet form.) Be creative! You may only draw legs/feet. Include all 5 sketches in one image. Stay within 600 x 400 pixels. Use img tags. You may include your pets names. (30 KS)
Feeeeets

25. Rock a Bye Baal. Write the lyrics for an original Evelon lullaby. (30 KS)
The itsy-bitsy Nagi
Slunk up the water spout
Down came the rain
And washed the Nagi out
Out came the sun
And dried up all the rain
And the itsy-bitsy Nagi
Slunk up the spout again

26. Einsor’s sidekick. Draw a sketch fusing two or more of Evelon’s pets. Use url tags. (30 KS)
The Bura
Body of a Kuhna
Tail of a Heavlen Duo-Nagi
Head and leaves of A Bog Anura
Horns and ears and fire of a Torken
Fins/Spikes/Flying stuff on legs from Wood Rogue

27. Your head’s in the clouds! Take a photo of a cloud(s) that is shaped like or resembles an Evelon pet. Provide the species name. Use url tags. (30 KS)
I saw a Diosol in the middle, with long ears and a big fluffy tail

28. Unusual medium! Sketch an Evelon pet on something in real life, other than on paper. Be creative! No digital art, no paper. Take a photo of it. Use url tags. (30 KS)
On a basketball
Basketball 'cain

29. Choose a character. Now you get to kill them! Write a short, dramatic death scene for that character (you choose the scenario). At least five sentences long. (30 KS)
There was no air. Only water. Water everywhere. Fio tried to gulp in something that he couldn’t reach, and felt the water fill his lungs. So this was what drowning was like. This was what it was like to die without…Regrets? Did he have regrets? Well, maybe not saying goodbye to his kids. He had so damn many of them though. They’d miss him, but he couldn’t even remember half their names, let alone the names of his grandkids. Fio felt the edges of his vision go hazy, and opened his mouth. He could see the bubbles trailing his descent into darkness. Hm. He wished he’d died in a…well, maybe a more heroic way. This was a stupid way to die, he decided, even as his mind began to slip into unconsciousness. What a stupid, stupid way to die…

30. Connect the dots in order in this image and guess the pet. Post the image using url tags. (30 KS)
Roosken

31. It’s almost Valentine’s Day. In the words of your character, write a love letter to another one of your’s or someone else’s character. (30 KS)
Dear Fio,

Your sparkles are like the moon on a lake on a summer night. Beautiful. I have never seen eyes like yours; they are almost as luminous as the sun, and sometimes, I’m blinded by their light. Your coat is more amazing than even the deepest and most intricate of star clusters. You are like a nebula; everyone gravitates towards you. I love your necklace; it’s so fitting, so lovely, and so very you. If I could have one wish, I would wish for your love, and our happiness. One day, I know we’ll be together.

Love forever, and ever,
Your Secret Admirer

33. Take a photo of one of your real life pets. If you don’t have one, adopt an inanimate object and make it look like a pet! Use url tags. (30 KS)
Holly

34. Talk to the hand! Find a partner and devise a sentence about Evelon or draw an image. Now divide that sentence/image and draw one part on the back of your hand. Be creative! Scan the back of your hand on a scanner. Your scanned hands should complete the message together. Indicate your partner here and post both you and your partner’s images. Use url tags. (50 KS)
Hands across the ocean, me and Shieba

35. Don’t be camera shy! Draw, paint, or draw a mustache on tape and take a picture of yourself with the mustache on. (50 KS)
I don’t own any tape (WTF, why no tape?) So I hope it’s cool if I used my finger.
Moustachio

36. Lovely Lucain. Design five new markings for the Lucain species, using this template. Markings may be minimarks. Briefly describe each marking in 1 to 2 sentences. (50 KS) %
Husky
Marking 1:
Husky - Those with this marking are incredibly hardy. They’re found in colder climates, and do well in frigid temperatures. They like to roam in packs, which allows them to look after each other and take care of their own. They can be very dominate and territorial, and dislike outsiders.

Spot
Marking 2:
The Spot - Lucain with this marking are usually very docile. They tend to act a lot more like dogs than most Lucain, and often bond with a single human. They dislike change, and love fetch. Theya re truly man’s best friend.

Bolt
Marking 3:
Bolt - Lucain with this marking are incredibly fast and incredibly intelligent. They are often very long lived, and gather information from all walks of life to store it away in their vaults. They love learning, and the best way to get into their good graces is to bring them a new piece of information they do not know about.

Native
Marking 4:
Native - These Lucain are incredibly loyal. They are a breed of warriors, and spend a majority of their time fighting other Lucain packs. However, they are also some of the kindest, gentlest and most loving of all Lucain families. They take good care of their own, and are extremely docile with those they care for.

Wave
Marking 5:
Wave - These Lucain tend to live near water. They are most often comfortable in warm, moderate climates, and spend a majority of their time near lakes, streams, and oceans. Many legends of water spirits stem from these Lucain; in the past, they were often seen rising from the water, and scared off many visitors from their respective homes, prompting legends of ancient beasts that lived in lakes, streams and oceans.

37. Oho. I get fanart. <___>; Create a colored drawing (traditional or digital) of any of Baal’s characters. Use url tags. (50 KS)
Baal's Robert Teigu

38. Make me laugh, make me cry! Write a short story that has a plot twist by the end (or several!). Must be Evelon related. Limit to two-three paragraphs. Post it here. (50 KS)
Once upon a time, there lived a sparkly Lucain.

This sparkly Lucain had a family the size of three or four houses (He was partly to blame; he really needed to stop seeing so many girls). Unfortunately, because his family was so big, the sparkly Lucain, named Fio, was often stuck babysitting his hoard of children, grandchildren, and the occasional great-grandchild.

Fio wished for a normal life every night, but every night, he got stuck babysitting over and over again. That is, until one day, the fates took pity on him and sent him a fairy godmother.

“I will take all your troubles away,” his godmother said happily with a flick of her wand. “All you have to do is say the word.”

Fio couldn’t believe his ears. No more babysitting? No more baby spittle all over his sparkly fur? No more changing diapers or warming bottles or running to the store? Well, that sounded like heaven. With a  nod, Fio immediately agreed.

“When you wake up in the morning,” his godmother said with a sniff. “everything will be as you wish.”

When Fio woke in the morning, everything was quiet. His ears weren’t ringing, no one was fighting, there were no squabbles, arguments, screaming, or crying, and no giggling from random places in the house. Startled, Fio went downstairs and fixed himself breakfast. Still, he was alone. He went out on the town and when he came home, he was still by himself. He stayed up late and watched movies, and still, there was no one else there.

Although it was fun for a few days, Fio soon grew tired of being alone. He missed his family. His daughters and sons and grandchildren and great grandchildren. He missed everyone. So he started searching for them. But no matter how hard he searched, he could not find them. Finally, frustrated, he cried out for his fairy godmother.

“Isn’t this what you wanted?” she asked as she appeared in a ‘poof’ of smoke. “To be alone and happy?”

But Fio explained that he was not happy. He might be alone, but he wasn’t happy and he missed his family and their craziness.

“Sorry, but there’s nothing I can do about that,” his godmother replied, and quickly disappeared.

Letting out a wail of despair, Fio collapsed to the floor. He’d never see his family again! He’d be alone forever! He-

The alarm clock beside his bed went off, and Fio realized that if he didn’t get up soon, his family would be hungry for breakfast and bust down his door. Smiling to himself, the Lucain hopped out of bed and went downstairs to fix pancakes.

39. Ttee time! Adopt a new Ttee and take a screenshot of it initially (must have 0 clicks and time stamp must be during this Hunt). Grow the Ttee, then post its image here. Use img tags. (50 KS)
Ttee adoption

40. Cosplay fashion shot! Dress exactly like one of your characters (in human form) would dress, and indicate the name of your pet here. Include any add-ons and accessories they might wear on themselves. (You may also use a friend as your model instead of yourself, for your photo). BE CREATIVE! Don’t use wear a shirt and pants, srsly. Reward varies w/ cosplay complexity. Use url tags. (50 – 200 KS)
Cosplay as Fioray the Lucain
Fio cos 1
Fio cos 2

43. Character interactions~ Find a buddy, download this template and draw your character in one square. Have your buddy draw in the other square. Include your partner’s username. Make your characters face each other, doing something awesome and just interacting. Use url tags. (75 KS)
Me and Shieba
Bunnies across Oceans

44. Find those reptiles! Complete this crossword puzzle by finding all of the species from the Scales ‘N Tails pages. Use url tags. (75 KS)
Finished

45. Be friends~ Write a nice, friendly PM to one of your fellow Evelonians (do not PM Baalsbaby. That’s too easy. X’D). Tell them why you appreciate their work, their personality, or even just them as a whole! Screenshot the resultant message from either your Outbox or the Sent Messages tab. Post it here, using url tags. (75 KS)
PM

46. Digitally design a book cover, a magazine cover, or a newspaper page that is Evelon related. Must be colored and have valid text (even if made up. Just no ‘lorem ipsum’ filler text.) (100 KS)
Dr. Ming's Evelon Field Journal
Pages 27-28

47. Bring them to life! Digitally animate a sketch of an Evelon pet. Must be 4 – 5 frames at least. Use url tags. (100 KS)
I animated this Lucain, however, my program no longer works since I updated it, and I can't add markings. Female Lucain, though.
Animation, 5 frames

48. Draw and color of chibi of one of your characters (pet or human form). Print it out if done digitally. Now cut that character out of the paper and use them in a photo. The photo must depict your character interacting with the real world around him/her. Use url tags. (ex. I claim this bunny in the name of SCIENCE.) (100 KS)
Them horses is comin'!

50. Sequential buddies. Work with a partner and create a comic strip (with at least 6 panels)! Must be colored in some form or fashion (ex. Me and Moofius) Include your partner’s name here. Use url tags. (150 KS)
Comic by me and Shieba

51. Cross the dimensions. Take a photo or use an old one. Digitally draw an Evelon pet into it. Make it look as real as possible, as if the pet were actually there! Image must be colored, photo must be your own (or may include you in it). Use url tags. (200 KS)
Me and Fio

52. Sculpt a Lubshi or a Shinzo in clay. Take one to two photos of your sculpture. Bonus keystones if it is colored. (200KS, + 50 KS)
Shinzo

53. Evelon food fun! Create an edible depiction of an Evelon pet in real life. Cook it, bake it, make an arrangement of cheese cubes. Use your imagination! Take photos, use url tags. (200 KS)
Chippers, the Frito 'cain
Do you see what I see?

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate