Post your Scavenger Hunt topics here! ONE (1) TOPIC PER PERSON! Put your answers in your topic and DON'T look in other people's topics! No cheating will be tolerated.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Scavenger Hunt 2012

Jobie's Scavenger Hunt List

Postby jobiehanna » 02/11/2012 10:54 PM

2. Reminisce. Look through your RP posts and think back to your favorite post, the post you’re most proud of. Post it here using url tags. (10 KS)
I really like this post from a roleplay I have with Talcen. I actually manage to stay in character quite well. :3

8. Look alikes. Find an Evelon pet then find an image of a realistic animal that looks alike. Post the two images in url tags. (10 KS)

9. Kuhna-Nip! Create a fake Evelon product! Give it a name, a one line slogan, and a small advertisement description. Written only. (10 KS)
We all have pets with that unquenchable thirst for blood, don't we? Well, Blood-Bags-To-Go are just the thing you need! They are a chewy, fruity layer filled with the delectable blood concealed in a plastic wrapping. You can warm them in the microwave or cool them in the refrigerator!

Say hello to satisfaction with Blood-Bags-To-Go!

10. Pick your favorite Evelon character of your’s. Indicate their name here. Then, write a haiku about this character. (25 KS)
Meeko:
Loyal to the end
Enjoying a new life here
Spirit medium

12. Name five Evelon pet species that owns horns of any kind. (25 KS)
Kasuga
Aires
Yingshee
Penticorn
Tuskow

14. What colors are you? Make a color swatch of yourself! Choose three or four colors that you think describe you and explain why you think they apply to you. Color swatch must be an image within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)
Ex) Image
Well, I picked a few colors that are so erratically different because there are so many aspects of me and they are very different. The orange because it is a) my favorite color and b) it is very bright and represents happiness in my life. The dark purple because a) I like purple XP and b) because it represents the darkness that is in my life. Well, not darkness exactly, but like, indecision, regrets, things that I do not think highly on. And finally, green because of the success I want to achieve. Not just money wise either, but with my life. I want it to be successful, and green is a successful color to me because a) it does remind me of money, because money is green, and money is a symbol of success in the U.S. and b) green is growth as well, like grass. And you need to grow to succeed.

15. Like #14, create a color swatch of your favorite color scheme. Use three or four colors. Image must be within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)
I love the brown/pink/tan colors together. :3

16. Mwahahahah! Your character now rules the entire world. What will your character do next? What would he/she do with this new seat of power? Write about it or roleplay it. Post the image of your pet. Must be at least 5 sentences. Use img tags. (30 KS)
A seemingly young Skulkein Kuhna is on her bed in a homey little bedroom, sprawled out on her stomach. The only giveaway that she is a kuhna are the twin tails with yellow flames hanging limply beside her and the pair of black and yellow ears poking out from her black hair. A journal rests in front of her and a pencil is on her hands. She writes furiously, a concentrated look on her face. If she knew that someone was watching, she would have quit writing. But she was oblivious.
Lalita is her name, and the journal she is writing in holds all her fears and accomplishments. Today she is writing about her plan for world domination. Within the book, she writes out her plans. Although vague, one would probably not like what they were reading. Upon the pages, she writes: Another day, another fail at world domination. Why won't they just let me take over already? I know I'd be a good leader. If I were the ruler, the first thing I would do is turn everyone into my slaves. I would do this with a ritual, making sure nothing went wrong. With my vampire blood in them, they can't help but obey me. Once my mindless slaves, they will do as I please. I will be waited on hand and foot, and live in a large mansion with them as my servants. I will be able to feed whenever I want, without fear of getting caught. It would be the life for a vampire like me. I could do whatever I wanted to them. I could kill them off as I see fit and abuse them however I see fit as well. They would answer to me, and me only. I suppose it would be a little boring after a while, but it seems nice. I'd love to be the queen of everything and everyone.
She finishes, signing her name is large, looping letters. She slams the book shut and places it carefully underneath the mattress.

17.        Create a colored image of one of your pets in MS Paint (or the Mac version of it). It doesn’t have to look good, lawl. Use url tags. (30 KS)
The original diosol. My drawing of Gabriel. First time ever drawing in paint, heck, first time really drawing in a looong time. XP

18. What are you eating? Take a photo of some food that you’ve munched on. Use url tags. (30 KS)
Here are some green pancakes and bacon. We died them for my mom's birthday/St. Patrick's Day. XD

19. Guess the Evelon pet in this image. (30 KS)
Desert Nagi

20. Are you an adventurer? Find a photo of one of your exploits in real life to a new or exciting place. Perhaps a vacation or a road trip. You do not have to be in the picture. Use url tags. (30 KS)
I went to the Philidelphia Zoo last summer. I got to feed the lorikeet bird things. ^__^ I'm the one with the bird on my arm. XD

24. Fancy feet. Draw 5 sketches of your Evelon Pets’ feet/paws/talons/whatever (in pet form.) Be creative! You may only draw legs/feet. Include all 5 sketches in one image. Stay within 600 x 400 pixels. Use img tags. You may include your pets names. (30 KS)
Fancy feet! Can you guess what species they are? XP I fail at drawing, but I attempted. Um, Nephele is a kuhna, Gretel is a present bandol, Jobie is a lucain, Ramsely is a patchbones, and Yakira is a paragon.

25. Rock a Bye Baal. Write the lyrics for an original Evelon lullaby. (30 KS)
Up in the night sky the stars sparkle,
But who knows why?
Could it be a giant necklace?
With diamonds and rubies that give off great light?
Nay, for that is not quite right.
For up in the sky are Aries as night.
Frolicking beasts with a great sparkly coat,
They jump all around and they know how to float.

29. Choose a character. Now you get to kill them! Write a short, dramatic death scene for that character (you choose the scenario). At least five sentences long. (30 KS)
Death had always been a fear for Mars. He knew it always lurked around the corner waiting for him. But he was elusive, avoiding the cold hands of death for what was way past his time. But as he stood at a face off with a rather large, wild taosig, he felt his confidence wearing thin. He had battled many times before, defeating many foes and learning from the times he had been defeated. As the taosig charged at him, Mars leaped aside, landing nimbly on his feet. The battle had been going on for what seemed like ages, and the draculi was doing most of the dodging and none of the hitting. Mars was already out of breath and exhausted.
The beast before him charged again, but this time Mars wasn't quick enough. The feline felt the tusks rip into his fur. He cried out in pain, and the taosig flung the limp feline from his tusks, content in letting the draculi die slowly and painfully. Mars felt his body hurled into the air, but he felt like he wasn't there. He was watching the world below him, watching himself die. As he watched, he wondered if anyone would ever find him. He was out in the middle of the forest on his way home. But now, well, he was dead.

30. Connect the dots in order in this image and guess the pet. Post the image using url tags. (30 KS)

31. It’s almost Valentine’s Day. In the words of your character, write a love letter to another one of your’s or someone else’s character. (30 KS)
From my Fabian to Alexandria, also mine. :3
To Alexandria, my love,
My love for you knows no bounds,
No one can track it down, not even a bunch of hounds.
You make me feel a fool,
And I think you rule.

Not very good, my dear. But at least I'm trying? It's been so long since I've written a love poem, but it's a start. I love you, my princess. Don't ever forget that. I hope to one day be good at this, but for now, I hope this will do.
Lovingly,
Fabian <3

33. Take a photo of one of your real life pets. If you don’t have one, adopt an inanimate object and make it look like a pet! Use url tags. (30 KS)
My cockatiel, Pipsqueak. :3
She's scratching her head and the dog is in the background. XP
Rufus and Kizzie, our other cockatiels. And then there's Scooter and Rosie. :]

39. Ttee time! Adopt a new Ttee and take a screenshot of it initially (must have 0 clicks and time stamp must be during this Hunt). Grow the Ttee, then post its image here. Use img tags. (50 KS)
The ttee I'm working on:
Screenshot of beginning.

41. Rorschach time! Take a sheet of blank white piece of paper, fold it in half. Reopen it. Take some black paint and pour some into the crease of the paper, then close the paper. Press it together with a book. Take a photo of this, or scan it in once dry. Use url tags. (75 KS)
It looks kinda like a lady bug. :] Pic 1 and Pic 2.

44. Find those reptiles! Complete this crossword puzzle by finding all of the species from the Scales ‘N Tails pages. Use url tags. (75 KS)

45. Be friends~ Write a nice, friendly PM to one of your fellow Evelonians (do not PM Baalsbaby. That’s too easy. X’D). Tell them why you appreciate their work, their personality, or even just them as a whole! Screenshot the resultant message from either your Outbox or the Sent Messages tab. Post it here, using url tags. (75 KS)
Message to Kistumi Mahon. :]

46. Digitally design a book cover, a magazine cover, or a newspaper page that is Evelon related. Must be colored and have valid text (even if made up. Just no ‘lorem ipsum’ filler text.) (100 KS)
Here is my book cover. Left is back and right is front. :3

49. Oh gods, math. Color in this image correctly, using the table provided. Solve the math problems to find which color to use. Here is a clean version of the image, if you wish to color on this instead. All colors must be correct (does not require shading). Submit your image here, use url tags. (100 KS)
Here it is. I wasn't sure what to do with the parts that didn't have lines pointing to them, so I didn't color them.

52. Sculpt a Lubshi or a Shinzo in clay. Take one to two photos of your sculpture. Bonus keystones if it is colored. (200KS, + 50 KS)
It's a lubshi. I'm actually very proud of this little guy :3 No-color 1, No-color 2, Colored 1, Colored 2

53. Evelon food fun! Create an edible depiction of an Evelon pet in real life. Cook it, bake it, make an arrangement of cheese cubes. Use your imagination! Take photos, use url tags. (200 KS)
Marshmallow male lucain sitting. :P Pic 1 and Pic 2

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items