Post your Scavenger Hunt topics here! ONE (1) TOPIC PER PERSON! Put your answers in your topic and DON'T look in other people's topics! No cheating will be tolerated.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Scavenger Hunt 2012

Gray's Scavenger Hunt List

Postby GrayGriffin » 02/12/2012 4:17 AM

2.        Reminisce. Look through your RP posts and think back to your favorite post, the post you’re most proud of. Post it here using url tags. (10 KS)
Here

3.        What are you playin’? Play a computer game or a console game, then take a snapshot or a photo. The quality of the photo doesn't matter, as long as I can discern that it's a game. Use url tags. (10 KS) @
Best game ever

10.        Pick your favorite Evelon character of your’s. Indicate their name here. Then, write a haiku about this character. (25 KS)
Terra
Made as a weapon
Others said she was soulless
Yet now she can love

12.        Name five Evelon pet species that owns horns of any kind. (25 KS)
Albie, Aries, Penticorn, Hollowheart, Kamee

17.        Create a colored image of one of your pets in MS Paint (or the Mac version of it). It doesn’t have to look good, lawl. Use url tags. (30 KS)Lorisa the Marrow Corbine

19.        Guess the Evelon pet in this image. (30 KS)
Desert Nagi

30.        Connect the dots in order in this image and guess the pet. Post the image using url tags. (30 KS)
Roosken

31.        It’s almost Valentine’s Day. In the words of your character, write a love letter to another one of your’s or someone else’s character. (30 KS)
Dear Sophur,
I never thought I'd fall in love with a creature that wanted to eat me. Or a creature that I wanted to eat-you're both of those, after all. But now look at us-married, with two wonderful children. And you still let me nibble your ears when I'm feeling peckish.

You're the perfect husband. Happy Valentine's Day.

Love,
Dinner
xoxoxo

45.        Be friends~ Write a nice, friendly PM to one of your fellow Evelonians (do not PM Baalsbaby. That’s too easy. X’D). Tell them why you appreciate their work, their personality, or even just them as a whole! Screenshot the resultant message from either your Outbox or the Sent Messages tab. Post it here, using url tags. (75 KS)
Here

49.        Oh gods, math. Color in this image correctly, using the table provided. Solve the math problems to find which color to use. Here is a clean version of the image, if you wish to color on this instead. All colors must be correct (does not require shading). Submit your image here, use url tags. (100 KS)
Done
Crossing my heart
Open wide
You're my crystal and clover
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot
What would you do if I stole you tonight? (Ahh ahh)
Why waste time? (Ahh ahh)

'Cause the world goes on without us
It doesn't matter what we do
All silhouettes with no regrets
When I'm melting into you
'Cause I belong in your arms
I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2597