Post your Scavenger Hunt topics here! ONE (1) TOPIC PER PERSON! Put your answers in your topic and DON'T look in other people's topics! No cheating will be tolerated.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Scavenger Hunt 2012

Krystal's Hunting

Postby Krystalolive » 02/13/2012 9:24 PM

1.        Who are you? Create an avatar of yourself. You may draw it, use a doll creator, model it, or paint it. Image must be within 150 x 150 to 200 x 200. Use image tags. (10 KS) Subeta HQ made

2.        Reminisce. Look through your RP posts and think back to your favorite post, the post you’re most proud of. Post it here using url tags. (10 KS) Post

3.        What are you playin’? Play a computer game or a console game, then take a snapshot or a photo. The quality of the photo doesn't matter, as long as I can discern that it's a game. Use url tags. (10 KS) @  Pokesnap~ My friend gave me an emulator to play it on the computer~

4.        Baal is a video game major. She wants to know what games you enjoy. Create a list of games you play on what consoles. (ex. Mass Effect 2 for PS3) List at least five games. (10 KS) @
Pokemon FireRed for DS
Devil May Cry 3 for PS2
FFX for PS2
Phoenix Wright for DS
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones for Gameboy Advance
Mabinogi for PC

5.        But wait, there’s more! Create a list of games (on what console) that you wish for but do not have. List at least five games. You must own the console. (10 KS) @
Portal for PC
Portal 2 for PC
Half Life 2 for PC
Professor Layton for DS
Assassin's Creed for PC

10.        Pick your favorite Evelon character of your’s. Indicate their name here. Then, write a haiku about this character. (25 KS)
Flame my Lucain
'Proper Gentleman
Always nice to a lady
True Womanizer'

12.        Name five Evelon pet species that owns horns of any kind. (25 KS)
Aries
Torken
Gorgeel
Terratops
Battleheart

19.        Guess the Evelon pet in this image. (30 KS)
Desert Nagi

30.        Connect the dots in order in this image and guess the pet. Post the image using url tags. (30 KS) Dots

44.        Find those reptiles! Complete this crossword puzzle by finding all of the species from the Scales ‘N Tails pages. Use url tags. (75 KS) Crossword

49.        Oh gods, math. Color in this image correctly, using the table provided. Solve the math problems to find which color to use. Here is a clean version of the image, if you wish to color on this instead. All colors must be correct (does not require shading). Submit your image here, use url tags. (100 KS) COLORS
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate