Post your Scavenger Hunt topics here! ONE (1) TOPIC PER PERSON! Put your answers in your topic and DON'T look in other people's topics! No cheating will be tolerated.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Scavenger Hunt 2012

Toon Hunts for a Challenge

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/15/2012 1:42 PM

The Task List:

1.        Who are you? Create an avatar of yourself. You may draw it, use a doll creator, model it, or paint it. Image must be within 150 x 150 to 200 x 200. Use image tags. (10 KS)
Pokemon Battle Headshot of me!  made by me~

2.        Reminisce. Look through your RP posts and think back to your favorite post, the post you’re most proud of. Post it here using url tags. (10 KS)
Going Crazy (Private/PG-13)  that post... that fricking post!  It makes me so happy!  why??? because it's so long! Wall of text! whoot!

4.        Baal is a video game major. She wants to know what games you enjoy. Create a list of games you play on what consoles. (ex. Mass Effect 2 for PS3) List at least five games. (10 KS) @
Okami (Wii), Okamiden (DS), Alice: Madness Returns (Xbox360), Mortal Kombat (Xbox360), and Soul Calibur 5 (Xbox360)

5.        But wait, there’s more! Create a list of games (on what console) that you wish for but do not have. List at least five games. You must own the console. (10 KS) @
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (Xbox360), Dante's Inferno (Xbox360), Mario Kart 7 (3DS), Pokemon Rumble Blast (3DS), Skyrim (Xbox360)

8.        Look alikes. Find an Evelon pet then find an image of a realistic animal that looks alike. Post the two images in url tags. (10 KS)

9.        Kuhna-Nip! Create a fake Evelon product! Give it a name, a one line slogan, and a small advertisement description. Written only. (10 KS)
Sleek N' Sheik: The best for Scales and fur around!
Sleek N' Sheik is something for any pet to go from dirty and ragged, to soft and fabulous!  The best thing is, you don't have to give your pet a bath!  Just put a dab of it in your brush or cloth and start rubbing!

10.        Pick your favorite Evelon character of your’s. Indicate their name here. Then, write a haiku about this character. (25 KS)  
Reala
Darkness Rise from you
Overpowered not Cruel
A sweet man to some

11.        Which of Baal’s characters has hair obscuring both eyes when in human form? (25 KS)
Wouldn't that be Exhane???

12.        Name five Evelon pet species that owns horns of any kind. (25 KS)
HollowHeart, Choopa, Albie, Aries, and Kamee

19.        Guess the Evelon pet in this image. (30 KS)
DESERT NAGI!

31.        It’s almost Valentine’s Day. In the words of your character, write a love letter to another one of your’s or someone else’s character. (30 KS)
Mister Einsor...
Your demonic hands, your evil smile, how I love it all...  I want to become something like you.  A creator, a mad scientist.  but with my own spin on how I make creatures.  They'll be nothing like what you made.  Oh how one of these days, I want to meet you face to face.  If I can just meet you, I'll gladly be happier.  I just hope that... maybe one day... you'll expirament on me.  
Sincerely, Shiva, the Bleached Fellox.

Vincent: Who're you writing to Shiva?
Shiva: NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS VINCENT!!!
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate