Post your Scavenger Hunt topics here! ONE (1) TOPIC PER PERSON! Put your answers in your topic and DON'T look in other people's topics! No cheating will be tolerated.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Scavenger Hunt 2012

Cynder's Scavenger Thread

Postby Cynder » 02/15/2012 11:19 PM

I am by no means planning to do all of these, I have not the time nor the talent. x3 But I'm absolutely going to do some of them.

4.        Baal is a video game major. She wants to know what games you enjoy. Create a list of games you play on what consoles. (ex. Mass Effect 2 for PS3) List at least five games. (10 KS) @
Pokemon FireRed for GBA
MarioKart for Wii
Just Dance 3 for XBox Kinect
Pokemon HeartGold for DS
Portal for PC

31.        It’s almost Valentine’s Day. In the words of your character, write a love letter to another one of your’s or someone else’s character. (30 KS)
Terra.

I miss y

So yesterday I was thinking about yo

Hi.

How are you? I am fine. The kits are fine as well. Achlys is napping under a tree at the moment. Not sure where Auxibio is. He always was difficult to keep track of. Maybe you'd be better at keeping him in line, if you were here.

Tomorrow is February 14th, which is It's cold here, probably because it's February. Is it cold where you are too? I guess I'll find out, when I come visit you in a couple of days. Probably you didn't think I would come, the way I've acted. But I will, I think. I need I want It would be nice to see you again. And the other two kits. I'm sure they've grown up lots since I saw them last.

I love you.

Thank you for everything. I'll see you soon.

Static.

I listen to the wind
to the wind of my soul
Where I'll end up well I think,
only God really knows
I've sat upon the setting sun
But never, never never never
I never wanted water once
No, never, never, never

I listen to my words but
they fall far below
I let my music take me where