Post your Scavenger Hunt topics here! ONE (1) TOPIC PER PERSON! Put your answers in your topic and DON'T look in other people's topics! No cheating will be tolerated.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Scavenger Hunt 2012

+ Toxic's Super Fantastic Scavenger Hunt List

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/18/2012 3:08 PM

The Task List:

1.        Who are you? Create an avatar of yourself. You may draw it, use a doll creator, model it, or paint it. Image must be within 150 x 150 to 200 x 200. Use image tags. (10 KS)

2.        Reminisce. Look through your RP posts and think back to your favorite post, the post you’re most proud of. Post it here using url tags. (10 KS)

+ Roleplay post featuring Zelos and Yanora, somewhat explaining their unique bond.

3.        What are you playin’? Play a computer game or a console game, then take a snapshot or a photo. The quality of the photo doesn't matter, as long as I can discern that it's a game. Use url tags. (10 KS) [b]@

+ I am playing League of Legends, and my team was awesome enough to all get together and dance. Yes, I am "LethalFuzzyBunny."

4.        Baal is a video game major. She wants to know what games you enjoy. Create a list of games you play on what consoles. (ex. Mass Effect 2 for PS3) List at least five games. (10 KS) @

+ Okami [Wii]
+ Bayonetta [PS3]
+ Fallout: New Vegas [PS3]
+ Tales of Symphonia [Gamecube]
+ Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure [PS3]
+ Most Spyro Games [PS1, PS2, Gamecube]
+ League of Legends [PC]
+ Crossfire [PC]
+ Harvest Moon (Most titles) [PS2, PS3, Gamecube, Wii]
+ Rune Factory 1-3, Tides of Destiny [DS, PS3]
+ Pokemon (Soul Silver, Pearl, White, Yellow, Crystal) [DS, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color]
+ PokéPark: Pikachu's Adventure [Wii]
+ Pokemon Stadium [N64]
+ Pandemonium [PS1]
+ Monster Rancher [PS1]
+ Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits [PS2]
+ Jak and Dexter, Jak II, Jak 3 [PS2]

5.        But wait, there’s more! Create a list of games (on what console) that you wish for but do not have. List at least five games. You must own the console. (10 KS) @

+ Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World [Wii]
+ Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns [DS]
+ Rune Factory: Frontier [Wii]
+ Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond [Wii]
+ Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon (Regular or Special Edition) [PS2]
+ Pokemon Stadium 2 [N64]

6.        Draw or sketch a character of one of you Evelon pets (in pet form) as a game character! Essentially, have your character cosplay a character from a pre-existing game. Indicate your character’s pet image, the picture, and the game name here. Use url tags. (10 KS) @

+ Bannakaffalatta the Moonling dressed up as Cottontail Teemo from League of Legends.

7.        Jump in the IRC! Make sure to use your username. Say hello, make some new friends, and don’t forget to take a screenshot! Use url tags. (10 KS)

+ Afternoon LoL-almost-ruining IRC adventure~

8.        Look alikes. Find an Evelon pet then find an image of a realistic animal that looks alike. Post the two images in url tags. (10 KS)

+ This Diosol looks like a Numbat.

9.        Kuhna-Nip! Create a fake Evelon product! Give it a name, a one line slogan, and a small advertisement description. Written only. (10 KS)

Toxic Bitez
100% real toxic!
Is your pet's poison gland just not working right? These delicious, toxin-filled, cereal bites are a part of any venomous pet's healthy breakfast, lunch or dinner, and is guaranteed to help your pet produce grade A venom! May be consumed with or without milk!

10.        Pick your favorite Evelon character of your’s. Indicate their name here. Then, write a haiku about this character. (25 KS)

+ This is Metha's haiku.

Drugs in the system
Music never stops playing
Until the night ends

11.        Which of Baal’s characters has hair obscuring both eyes when in human form? (25 KS)

+ Jesper Slade, aka, Claptrap.

12.        Name five Evelon pet species that owns horns of any kind. (25 KS)

+ Battleheart
+ Kamee
+ Albie
+ Choopa
+ Kasuga

13.        Fyoooshun! Find images of real animals online. Photo manipulate and splice the images together to create an existing Evelon pet. Use url tags. (25KS)

+ I made a Lohlani!

14.        What colors are you? Make a color swatch of yourself! Choose three or four colors that you think describe you and explain why you think they apply to you. Color swatch must be an image within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)

+ Together, these vibrant colors are made to look even more vibrant alongside black. Pink is for being rather girlie at times, blue for being somewhat bubbly, and green for being unusual, black because it is the color that can usually get along with every other color without many problems, something I try to do in life with other people.

15.        Like #14, create a color swatch of your favorite color scheme. Use three or four colors. Image must be within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)

+ Please ignore the background color, it is just there so that you can see the white heart.

16.        Mwahahahah! Your character now rules the entire world. What will your character do next? What would he/she do with this new seat of power? Write about it or roleplay it. Post the image of your pet. Must be at least 5 sentences. Use img tags. (30 KS)

+ Giggling so gleefully it was almost eerie, Metha leaned dramatically forward in her large, purple faux fur lined desk chair, elbows on her red wood desk, as she looked into the camera.

"Hello, dear citizens and general populace of the world! How are you today? I'm sure it is absolutely fantastic for all of you, since today is the wondrous day that I, Metha, have taken over the world!" Here, she sat back up, clapping her hands together three times excitedly. "Oh, isn't it just wonderful!"

The camera man, whom just so happened to be over watched by Metha's ever faithful assistant, shook his head, but didn't dare to speak out against the new ruler of the world. His only job, at least, was to shoot this worldwide broadcast. Too bad it was going to be playing on every channel on and off for the next week.

"Anyway, as the new ruler of the world, I suppose I ought to make some new rules, hm? Well, every eleven a.m, three p.m. and six-thirty p.m., and any time it should be wanted in between, shall be tea time. You can't think very well without some good tea in your tummies! Oh! And not every sidewalk will end up somewhere.... Oh oh! Every single door may bite, so be extra careful, my dear citizens. I do so very much love you all, so you all should be safe.... Mind, children are the dearest creatures in the world, so if anyone should bring intentional harm to them, then I won't love you and, when I don't love you, I cannot guarantee your safety." Her giggle at that time was almost sinister, but she never did stop smiling. "On that note, all children's classes, and all classes, really, should incorporate tasks that require the imagination because the imagination is how my wonderful world thrives. Without it, I'm sure things would end up quite badly for everyone... For now, that is all! Again, my dears, I love you all, even if I have never met you."

Just as the camera man was about to stop broadcasting, Metha jumped up, causing him to withdrawal his hand from the recording button.

"One last thing! Xidel! Clone loooooves you!~ But you didn't hear it from me!"

17.        Create a colored image of one of your pets in MS Paint (or the Mac version of it). It doesn’t have to look good, lawl. Use url tags. (30 KS)

+ Haku the Piyo

18.        What are you eating? Take a photo of some food that you’ve munched on. Use url tags. (30 KS)

+ My first time eating Vietnamese food. My boyfriend took me to eat on "our Valentines Day," which was the Friday following V-Day to the place of my request. The picture is from his angle (taken on his phone, since I don't have a working camera), but taken specifically at my request for this task. (You can see part of my hair! <3)

19.        Guess the Evelon pet in this image. (30 KS)

+ Desert Nagi, yo.

20.        Are you an adventurer? Find a photo of one of your exploits in real life to a new or exciting place. Perhaps a vacation or a road trip. You do not have to be in the picture. Use url tags. (30 KS)

+ The Asylum, which was actually a concert where I got to meet my favorite musical artist. I say "The Asylum," because that is what she refers to any concert where she is, like a different place, for people of all sorts to be welcome. It was actually at the Glass House in Pomona, CA, which I have only been to twice in my life.

And my first and only trip to Hawaii with my mom...
Mummy and Elvis.
Me gazing at one of the tanks at the aquarium.
The cutest jellyfish ever, the mosaic jellyfish.
Sexy tree.
I ninja'd my mom as she was putting on make-up.
Like I was in a Coca-cola commercial on our dinner cruise.
Fail door at the Hawaiian airport.

21.        Design a colored image (traditional or digital) your dream custom of any of the Metamorphosis Clinic species. No add-ons. Use URL tags. (30 KS) *

+ Deago the Jaagar.
The unseen bar code would be the same green as the other markings, while the "hazardous" symbol on the hind leg would be replacing the usual image. The full symbol is the same one found on this Meji's ear.

22.        From #21, name this character and write an in-depth personality for him/her/it. Must be at least 10 sentences long. (30 KS) *

+ As strange as it may seem, Deago is little more than a child, despite his somewhat hulking, though disfigured, form. Having been subjected to a series of horrible tests from the time of infancy, his body is only one of the outcomes. Many poisons and toxin gases were introduced into his system, an obvious attempt at making a solider with an immunity to all sorts of toxins. He was one of many experimented on and the only known survivor, if you could call his ill existence living. Throughout the tests, he withdrew inside himself farther and farther, as if he had some sort of safe haven when shutting off all of his ability to feel.

Though he has since escaped the laboratory he was held captive within, most of the young boy is entirely gone. He rarely ever speaks and, when he does, it is merely a few words and it seems as if he is mentally slow, likely as a side effect. No one could guess that he is still relatively intelligent, but merely in a way no one can understand because he can not express himself adequately. If he can help it, he prefers to stay away from everyone else, especially strangers and men that would somewhat resemble those who tortured him. The immediate exception to this was the woman, who was indeed a strange, that rescued him. With his lack of a mother and longer for one, he immediately deemed her, "Momma," and took to her. Luckily for him, it seems that Toxic doesn't mind the role.

23.        Write a brief segment of a story that your creature from #21 might be involved in. Write as if in a roleplay. Must be at least 10 sentences. (30 KS) *

+ The young boy slammed against the cold metal floor of his cell, the only home he ever knew, without so much as a grunt or squeak of pain. The tall, stocky man in a well-used doctor's laboratory coat scoffed as he loomed over him, latching and locking the barred door shut. In his presence, the boy never moved, never showed any reaction to the world around him. Shaking his head, the scientist took his leave. It was time for his smoke break, and he sure as hell wasn't going to miss out on his one.

Deago listened as the footsteps on the linoleum floor faded into the distance and the scientists' absence was confirmed with the sound of a shutting door. The boy, no older than eight years old, heaved and coughed, something he had been holding in the entire time was hauled by the back of his shirt back to his cell. He clutched at his throat, as if it would help to ease the burning on the inside. Never once did he really show the pain he was in, of course not. If he did, it was likely to only cause his death. If he learned anything, it was that these mad men seemed to enjoy everyone else's pain.

As his coughing fit subsided, he crawled to the very corner of his cell. There he sat, clutching the rag of a blanket that he had, best wrapping himself up in it as he could, though it wasn't at all large enough for him. With his knees up, he put his head down, forehead against them. Over and over, he uttered the one word that, though it didn't make all that sense to him, seemed to be his only real comfort.

"Momma, Momma, Momma..."

24.        Fancy feet. Draw 5 sketches of your Evelon Pets’ feet/paws/talons/whatever (in pet form.) Be creative! You may only draw legs/feet. Include all 5 sketches in one image. Stay within 600 x 400 pixels. Use img tags. You may include your pets names. (30 KS)

+ An actual sketch.

25.        Rock a Bye Baal. Write the lyrics for an original Evelon lullaby. (30 KS)

+ An original lullaby, where I didn't really take lyrics from anything. It's not great, but I wanted something original.

You're just a little pup,
but a part of this world.
When the the sun comes up,
sweetheart,
you will see.
There are so many things that you are meant to be.
You will grow big and strong,
finding out where you belong.
But until that time,
my dear,
I will sing you this rhyme.

26.        Einsor’s sidekick. Draw a sketch fusing two or more of Evelon’s pets. Use url tags. (30 KS)

+ A Gallizar and Lucain fusion, a Gallicain. Specifically modeled off of these two: Jakerz and Layla.

29.        Choose a character. Now you get to kill them! Write a short, dramatic death scene for that character (you choose the scenario). At least five sentences long. (30 KS)

+ "You're the reason my sister is dead!" A young Kezarec had furiously spat at him as she had ran out the door to their rinky-dink apartment. He didn't know it then, but he wasn't go to see her again for years to come.

Those were words that Aros would never forgot, even all of these years later, now that Kezarec had grown all up and now that their sanity had slipped. Being only five years apart from her older sister, it wasn't like the age difference was all that great, but he and Psyche had raised her once upon a different time. Now-a-days, without the masks, feathers and glitter, she was nearly a spitting image of her sister, the love of his life that no longer had her life.

Aros' red eyes fluttered open, he staring up at the ceiling from his slouched position with his head all the way back on the sofa. The room was dark, lit only by the occasional candle. Beneath his hand on the sofa cushion was one of his favorite little pistols, one which had taken many lives in his hands, including the men that had killed his dearly beloved.

Earlier that day, looking at Kezarec in her regular ol' clothes and completely make-upless, he had a jolt from the past, a terrible reminder of all things that had happened that he had tried to push into the deepest, darkest part of his mind, forgotten. Forgotten, however, it was not. If it were not for his existence, that wonderful woman wouldn't have lost her life so prematurely.

Deep into the despair as he was, Aros eyes no longer showed any life. He had died a long, long time ago, it was only his body that kept on moving, surviving.

"I'm sorry, Psyche. I have let you down," he uttered, raising the gun to the side of his head, aimed precisely to kill, as he had done many a times on other unfortunate souls. "Unlike you, I belong in Hell."

And he pulled the trigger.

30.        Connect the dots in order in this image and guess the pet. Post the image using url tags. (30 KS)

+ This is a Roosken.

31.        It’s almost Valentine’s Day. In the words of your character, write a love letter to another one of your’s or someone else’s character. (30 KS)

+ Written by Aros, to Lord Baal.

To my Lord Baal,

It has been so, so very long that you have graced me with your presence. Though, I will make this sort and sweet. On this coming Valentine's Day, I will be thinking of you, rest assured. Even though this letter may not find you or, if it does, you may try to hide it, this does not change the way that I feel about you. Do not be ashamed of our forbidden love. I know, even as you lie in bed with someone else, dare I say a woman, that you think about me, somewhere in the back of your mind. Just the thought of me must send shivers down your spine. I took you for myself, that has never changed, and you can never forgot about it. I won't allow it.

Soon, my Lord, we will meet again, this I promise. Just you wait.

Sincerely, your secret lover, Aros.

P.S. I like it when you scream.

33.        Take a photo of one of your real life pets. If you don’t have one, adopt an inanimate object and make it look like a pet! Use url tags. (30 KS)

+ New photo of Keira in one of her favorite places since we just moved.
+ Photo of Keira when she lived outside at my previous home.
+ My Honey bunny.

35.        Don’t be camera shy! Draw, paint, or draw a mustache on tape and take a picture of yourself with the mustache on. (50 KS)

+ My wonderful curly French mustache~

39.        Ttee time! Adopt a new Ttee and take a screenshot of it initially (must have 0 clicks and time stamp must be during this Hunt). Grow the Ttee, then post its image here. Use img tags. (50 KS)

+ This is Nayla. And this is Nayla as an egg.

40.        Cosplay fashion shot! Dress exactly like one of your characters (in human form) would dress, and indicate the name of your pet here. Include any add-ons and accessories they might wear on themselves. (You may also use a friend as your model instead of yourself, for your photo). BE CREATIVE! Don’t use wear a shirt and pants, srsly. Reward varies w/ cosplay complexity. Use url tags. (50 – 200 KS)

+ I cosplayed as Suicide.

Posing
Recived flowers
Reading
Reading unmasked

41.        Rorschach time! Take a sheet of blank white piece of paper, fold it in half. Reopen it. Take some black paint and pour some into the crease of the paper, then close the paper. Press it together with a book. Take a photo of this, or scan it in once dry. Use url tags. (75 KS)

+ Reversed colored Rorschach, that was picked on by kids at my work and my boyfriend before it was dry. It was poked a few times and then another paper got stuck to it and chipped it when I pulled it off, but I had used the last bit of the white paint we had at work to make it. =/ It reminds me of a moth~

44.        Find those reptiles! Complete this crossword puzzle by finding all of the species from the Scales ‘N Tails pages. Use url tags. (75 KS)

+ Completed Word Search.

45.        Be friends~ Write a nice, friendly PM to one of your fellow Evelonians (do not PM Baalsbaby. That’s too easy. X’D). Tell them why you appreciate their work, their personality, or even just them as a whole! Screenshot the resultant message from either your Outbox or the Sent Messages tab. Post it here, using url tags. (75 KS)

+ My letter to Mojave.

46.        Digitally design a book cover, a magazine cover, or a newspaper page that is Evelon related. Must be colored and have valid text (even if made up. Just no ‘lorem ipsum’ filler text.) (100 KS)

+ Romeo and Romeo, a Star-Crossed Lucain Love Story by Karkaine.

49.        Oh gods, math. Color in this image correctly, using the table provided. Solve the math problems to find which color to use. Here is a clean version of the image, if you wish to color on this instead. All colors must be correct (does not require shading). Submit your image here, use url tags. (100 KS)

+ Completed color-by-number!

50.        Sequential buddies. Work with a partner and create a comic strip (with at least 6 panels)! Must be colored in some form or fashion (ex. Me and Moofius) Must be Evelon related. Include your partner’s name here. Use url tags. (150 KS)

+ My comic which I completed with the wonderful SkyWolf11.

53.        Evelon food fun! Create an edible depiction of an Evelon pet in real life. Cook it, bake it, make an arrangement of cheese cubes. Use your imagination! Take photos, use url tags. (200 KS)

+ My $5 almond covered cheese ball morphed into a Snicky! <3

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate