Post your Scavenger Hunt topics here! ONE (1) TOPIC PER PERSON! Put your answers in your topic and DON'T look in other people's topics! No cheating will be tolerated.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Scavenger Hunt 2012

Chayden's Scav Hunt 2012

Postby Chayden » 02/27/2012 1:40 PM

Teehee~

2.        Reminisce. Look through your RP posts and think back to your favorite post, the post you’re most proud of. Post it here using url tags. (10 KS)

This one. It's called @@ Luca

9.        Kuhna-Nip! Create a fake Evelon product! Give it a name, a one line slogan, and a small advertisement description. Written only. (10 KS)
Product wrote:Greyscale Dust - No one knows whether this little spell is a blessing or a curse, but when used, it causes one pup or hatchling from a littler to come out washed of all color.
Have some Lucain or Paragon whose markings you love, but whose colors are a little too bright for your tastes? Never fear! Use this Greyscale Dust, and you will be assured one offspring coated entirely in shades of grey.
Note: this can only be used on offspring from breedings that the buyer is directly involved in. The usage should be announced during the breeding itself, like a Lovey-Love Potion.

10.        Pick your favorite Evelon character of yours. Indicate their name here. Then, write a haiku about this character. (25 KS)

Haiku for Silas! wrote:The test tube baby
Grew up faster than we thought
Now he's Superboy

12.        Name five Evelon pet species that owns horns of any kind. (25 KS)
Hollowheart, Terratops, Battleheart [my favorite!], Kamee, and Choopa.

14.        What colors are you? Make a color swatch of yourself! Choose three or four colors that you think describe you and explain why you think they apply to you. Color swatch must be an image within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)
Here is the link to my color swatch.
I know it says image tags, so I will probably fix my swatch to be 200 x 200 and upload it to my Photobucket soon.
The first color that I chose is burgundy. Aside from being my favorite color, this swatch is meant to represent my time spent struggling with self harm.
I chose gold to be the obviously happy color in my palette. Not the sparkling, more earthen gold of the precious metal, but the yellow gold that shines in cats' eyes. It's a color that I have a strange relationship with; it does not go well with my skin tone at all, so I cannot wear it, but I love to include it in my art pieces. I think that it can lend an air of sophistication to just about any piece, when used appropriately. I've used a hint of gold time and time again to turn my sketches into finished works of art, and it is the color I think of when I close my eyes and envision the color of happy.
I chose navy blue because it is the color of the night sky. When times got hard, I would just walk out of my house to sit beneath the sky. This often happened around three o'clock in the morning, when it seemed to me that the sky was at its most beautiful. Now, it's calming for me to even think of the night sky, so consequently this color has become very dear to me.
And finally, I chose maroon. Maroon is tied with burgundy for the title of "Chayden's Favorite Color." This particular shade reminds me of my grandmother. When I was younger, probably eight or nine years old, she took me to a craft show in Vermont, and we bought bread dough roses. One was for her, one was for my mother, and one was for me. I kept the maroon one.
I wish that I knew where the bread dough rose was, because it is from the time before my grandmother was afflicted with Parkinson's. It's memorabilia from a happier, more relaxed time in her life.

16.        Mwahahahah! Your character now rules the entire world. What will your character do next? What would he/she do with this new seat of power? Write about it or roleplay it. Post the image of your pet. Must be at least 5 sentences. Use img tags. (30 KS)
If Krotte Ruled the World wrote:"Well, congratulations, asshole, you've finally done it. You've got the whole world pinned under your thumb - now what?"
Krotte smiled a dangerous, toothy smile that undoubtedly called for blood. He usually hated speeches and human interaction of any kind, but for this particular achievement, he would make an exception.
"What now? Kill them. Kill them all. All the ones who fear ignorance. All the ones who revel in it, who blind themselves with it, who drown in it. Take up an army of the everyday folk and pit them against the others.  And when the civilians are killed, split the army into two and order them to fight each other. When this is all over, I want this world to belong to Life, and nothing else."
"Kill everyone?"
Krotte narrowed his eyes at the man. "Did I stutter?"
"No no no, sir, I think you've made yourself quite clear. This world is for you and Life alone, yes, yes I understand, I'm on it!" And so he skittered away, presumably to issue the orders.

19.        Guess the Evelon pet in this image. (30 KS)
It looks to me like the eye of a Desert Nagi.

20.        Are you an adventurer? Find a photo of one of your exploits in real life to a new or exciting place. Perhaps a vacation or a road trip. You do not have to be in the picture. Use url tags. (30 KS)
I'm not much of an adventurer, but that doesn't mean I've not done anything! I haven't been any farther North than Maine, and no farther South than Virginia, but the places in New England that I go to are pretty awesome nonetheless.
A cool place that I went to for my brother's birthday in November is called ECHO, and it's in Burlington, Vermont. We didn't take any pictures while we were there, but I've found photographs of the exhibit that was up while we were visiting: Grossology!
There was an arcade-style game where you had to decide which particles to give to the bladder; there was a giant talking faucet who told us facts about the nose; there was a disgusting station where you smelled a sample and had to decide which part of the body it came from, a rock climbing wall that was supposed to represent you crawling across all the tiny obstacles on your own skin, a robot who you could make burp, some weird body image mirror, a bodily facts trivia game, a farting machine, and a life-sized Operation game!

25.        Rock a Bye Baal. Write the lyrics for an original Evelon lullaby. (30 KS)
Sung to a Strange Tune wrote:Relax, my sweet Kuni
Rest your sleepy head.
Tomorrow, you can run amok,
But for now, just stay in bed.
There are so many places to go
And so many things to see.
I'll guard you while you dream
And tomorrow, take you to the sea
City, of course!
Or maybe Nodia.
I'll let you swim with Kalamarei
And watch you make new friends.
But tonight, you'll sleep in Evelon,
Where adventure never ends.

/dunno if that should even be spoiler'd |D

29.        Choose a character. Now you get to kill them! Write a short, dramatic death scene for that character (you choose the scenario). At least five sentences long. (30 KS)
[Sven tries to make his deaths as Shakespearian as possible, since he, like South Park's very own Kenny, dies on a regular basis]

{No actual death scene?}

31.        It’s almost Valentine’s Day. In the words of your character, write a love letter to another one of yours or someone else’s character. (30 KS)
Krotte Really Does Love Nicolein wrote:Nico,
  I think that I must be coming down with something. While you were out today, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I wanted to know what you were doing, who you were with, if you were enjoying yourself of not... And I wanted you to come home. As soon as you get this, come down and check my vital signs. If I'm this delirious already, I might very well be dead by the end of the day. Hopefully that won't be too messy for you.
  To try and fend of this illness, I made this thing. It's a little bit different than what you usually work with, but I think that you should still be able to bring it to life, if you want to. It doesn't look like it would be too suited to scales or an exoskeleton, but do with it what you will. You've infected me enough that I started referring to it as "Skuzzy" while I was building it. Dammit, Nico, I never name things! What have you done to me?
  Nico, I want you here right now. I keep thinking about you and whispering your name... And my heart palpitates when I catch something blue out of the corner of my eye. I must be going insane with fever. I'm contemplating suicide to pass the time between now and when you return, just so I don't have to live with any more memories of the times when you are gone. I'll just wake up, and you'll be there.
  Nico, the next time you go out, I want to come with you. I don't care how far you go or how long you're gone, I want to come. Because I think that, if you're always by my side, I'll never feel this empty again.
Krotte

33.        Take a photo of one of your real life pets. If you don’t have one, adopt an inanimate object and make it look like a pet! Use url tags. (30 KS)
Einstein is six or seven years old, and Clyde is one and a half. c:
{No images?}
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate