Post your Scavenger Hunt topics here! ONE (1) TOPIC PER PERSON! Put your answers in your topic and DON'T look in other people's topics! No cheating will be tolerated.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Scavenger Hunt 2012

+ SkyWolf's Scav Hunt +

Postby SkyWolf11 » 02/28/2012 7:08 PM

M'kay, time to take a crack at dis.   P8  *cracks knuckles*

~*~*~*~

1.        Who are you? Create an avatar of yourself. You may draw it, use a doll creator, model it, or paint it. Image must be within 150 x 150 to 200 x 200. Use image tags. (10 KS)

2.        Reminisce. Look through your RP posts and think back to your favorite post, the post you’re most proud of. Post it here using url tags. (10 KS)

Would have to be this first post, not sure why though.  xD  Maybe it's because it's Demon.  <3

3.        What are you playin’? Play a computer game or a console game, then take a snapshot or a photo. The quality of the photo doesn't matter, as long as I can discern that it's a game. Use url tags. (10 KS) @

Can you see mah Pokemonz?  8U

4.        Baal is a video game major. She wants to know what games you enjoy. Create a list of games you play on what consoles. (ex. Mass Effect 2 for PS3) List at least five games. (10 KS) @

Pokemon Ruby for Gameboy Advanced
Red Dead Redemption for XBOX 360
Just Dance 2 for Wii
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life for Gamecube
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword for Wii

5.        But wait, there’s more! Create a list of games (on what console) that you wish for but do not have. List at least five games. You must own the console. (10 KS) @

Trauma Team for the Wii
Pokemon Black or White for the Nintendo DS
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for the Wii
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for the XBOX 360 (I am intrigued)
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for the XBOX 360
Monster Hunter for Wii

6.        Draw or sketch a character of one of you Evelon pets (in pet form) as a game character! Essentially, have your character cosplay a character from a pre-existing game. Indicate your character’s pet image, the picture, and the game name here. Use url tags. (10 KS) @

My Paragon, Damian
This is Damian cosplaying as John Marston from Red Dead Redemption

7.        Jump in the IRC! Make sure to use your username. Say hello, make some new friends, and don’t forget to take a screenshot! Use url tags. (10 KS)

Clicky
That's probably too small to see, sorry. D:  But I'm dumb and can't figure out how to screenshot on this laptop.  @_@  -fail-

8.        Look alikes. Find an Evelon pet then find an image of a realistic animal that looks alike. Post the two images in url tags. (10 KS)

Mista' Nyghtmare meet the Nyghtmare of the Real World~  :u

10.        Pick your favorite Evelon character of your’s. Indicate their name here. Then, write a haiku about this character. (25 KS)

Ybory, my Dark Angel Diosol~

Born of a good soul
But tainted by that of bad
Now I live with man

11.        Which of Baal’s characters has hair obscuring both eyes when in human form? (25 KS)

Jesper Slade

12.        Name five Evelon pet species that owns horns of any kind. (25 KS)

Battleheart
Yingshee
Aries
Albie
Gyrophant

14.        What colors are you? Make a color swatch of yourself! Choose three or four colors that you think describe you and explain why you think they apply to you. Color swatch must be an image within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)

M'kay, let me see ... well first I feel I should mention that with any color associated with me is just about always light because I'm a very quiet person and calm for the most part so I don't think any sort of 'loud' and vibrant colors would fit me.  
Blue:  My favorite color; I feel it fits me because when most people think of blue I think they think of calming and cool, peaceful which is the sort of personality I have for the most part.  
Gray:  While black and white are good colors too, I feel gray is a nice medium.  I'm sort of the neutral party, I guess you could say, in most situations - never really choosing a side soley because I can find pros and cons with a lot of different situations and prefer to just be a silent spectator who only gives their opinion when someone asks.  xP;
Tan/Brown:  I love natural colors even though I don't use or wear them much.  But to me this color says 'earthy' or 'down to earth' which I believe I am.  And it associates with nature, in my mind, which I also love; being outdoors is relaxing and can be just the thing you need to feel peaceful in stressful times.~
That's all~  I hope it made some sort of sense.  xD;

15.        Like #14, create a color swatch of your favorite color scheme. Use three or four colors. Image must be within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)

16.        Mwahahahah! Your character now rules the entire world. What will your character do next? What would he/she do with this new seat of power? Write about it or roleplay it. Post the image of your pet. Must be at least 5 sentences. Use img tags. (30 KS)

Ybory

Ybory often has dreams of ruling the world, after all, he was born from Greed.  And wanting to rule over the entire world?  What could be greedier than that?  And he knew exactly what he wanted to happen in his reign of power.  It would most certainly be a dictatorship, oh yes, none of that democracy stuff.  All would be required to address him as Lord Ybory or King Ybory.  He would assign people's jobs according to how he saw fit.  And women, ah yes women.  They would fawn over him endlessly for the handsome devil he is.~  And all the riches of the world would be his!  Ultimately, whatever Ybory wants?  Ybory will get.  Or you will be punished.  

17.        Create a colored image of one of your pets in MS Paint (or the Mac version of it). It doesn’t have to look good, lawl. Use url tags. (30 KS)

My Kirund, Beast~

18.        What are you eating? Take a photo of some food that you’ve munched on. Use url tags. (30 KS)

Rawr, fear the tastiness of my small Banana Nut Muffin! >:U

19.        Guess the Evelon pet in this image. (30 KS)

Desert Nagi

21.        Design a colored image (traditional or digital) your dream custom of any of the Metamorphosis Clinic species. No add-ons. Use URL tags. (30 KS) *

Seti the Diosol
Bahaha I probably managed to make black/red/gold combos unattractive but I feel it fits the character I had in mind for Seti. P:;

22.        From #21, name this character and write an in-depth personality for him/her/it. Must be at least 10 sentences long. (30 KS) *

Seti

A demon of a terrible caliber, Seti is far from good company.  He is known to his underlings and other demons as incredibly short tempered and extremely dangerous.  He's quite capable of quickly snapping from a calm dispotion into an unstoppable rage in a matter of seconds without reason.  Born of Hate and Pain, he is a creature who delights in making others his victoms of torment and lashings, hoping they will feel just as horrible as he.  He has established himself as head of the pack, so to speak, so if someone new comes along and poses a threat, he will eliminate them, no questions asked unless they can provide something that he needs.  He has spent many years walking the earth, growing stronger with each successful kill of Guardians and souls.  His knowledge of the Angels' abilities and their world is said to be greater than that of any other demons' and he proves it countless times while in battle with the winged threats, able to avoid their hits and deadly tricks effectively.  Most of the time Seti is out and about, hunting down the lost souls of humans and pets, or the occassional demon should they dare cross his path, so that he can keep increasing his strength.  He strives to be the most powerful demon in all the Realms; He has jumped Realms many times before in search of this power.  In doing so, he's caught the attention of the Council of Angels in the White Realms, thus he treads lightly under the radar.  Should he succeed, it would be a disasterous day for all the Realms and the balance of good and evil will be forever tipped...

23.        Write a brief segment of a story that your creature from #21 might be involved in. Write as if in a roleplay. Must be at least 10 sentences. (30 KS) *

His sharpened claws dug deeply into the flesh of his defeated rival as he gave a victorious howl.  It was a gruesome sight to behold.  The mangled body of the dead demon struck a sickening fear into the others that surrounded the great victor and they stood silently, fearing that anyone of them could be next.  When Seti lowered his head, turning to look back at the rest of his minions, the deathly glare he shot them made them all wince anxiously.  

"So ... anyone else foolish enough to defy my orders?  HUH!?"  His voice echoed shatteringly down the dark cavern walls of the mountain cave they resided in.  Murmurs and whimpers sounded from the pack of demons but no one dare answer.  Seti grinned madly.  "Ha, cowards.  That's what I thought.  Now take note, fools!  Should anyone else dare challenge what I say, you WILL meet the same fate as he.  Is. That. Clear?"  They nodded quickly in unison, quickly shuffling past him and running out into the night away from their ferocious leader.  His eyes followed them angrily until he no longer sensed their presence around the mouth of the cave.  He let out a growl of a sigh, glancing down at the body that lay before him and he grimaced in disgust.  To think that he had such weaklings under him.  And defiant ones at that!  It was such a pain; why did he even bother with them?  The demon hauled the other to the mouth of his cave and with one powerful kick, sent it's limp corpse tumbling down the mountainside.  One less troublesome pest was no problem.  It could be easily replaced.

His attention turned to the silohuette of a smaller, spiked demon that had slowly stumbled up to him.  He sniffed once, recognizing the scent as one of his own hoard and he growled.  "What do you want, Ike?"  The smaller demon flinched at his sound of his name but bowed before it's lord, a concerned look in it's eyes that peered through the darkness.  "S-sir.  I regret to inform you of a troublesome occurance in which .... w-we have lost many of the foot soldiers we assigned to the west territory."  It spoke harshly, voice strained from it's ordeal reaching Seti.

Seti's eyes narrowed as he growled again in frustration.  "What?!  How many?!"   "A-at least half that I know of."  The demon roared angrily at the turn of events.  As useless as his hoard usually was, there was still no good reason for half of them to be defeated in such a short window of time!  He reached out, claws gripping the smaller demon's neck tightly as he raised him up into his face.  "IMPOSSIBLE!  You lie!"  "Gah!", the demon choked helplessly, squirmming under Seti's claws.  "What happened to my demons, Ike!?"  Ike looked at him with fright and hesistation, his eyes darting to the side nervously as he whispered the name of the culprits responsible.  

"I-it was ... Dark Angels ... sir..."

24.        Fancy feet. Draw 5 sketches of your Evelon Pets’ feet/paws/talons/whatever (in pet form.) Be creative! You may only draw legs/feet. Include all 5 sketches in one image. Stay within 600 x 400 pixels. Use img tags. You may include your pets names. (30 KS)

26.        Einsor’s sidekick. Draw a sketch fusing two or more of Evelon’s pets. Use url tags. (30 KS)

My Combo of a Chombones, a Slynx, and a Tatterdam.  It has no deemed name.  xD

27.        Your head’s in the clouds! Take a photo of a cloud(s) that is shaped like or resembles an Evelon pet. Provide the species name. Use url tags. (30 KS)

Diosol~

30.        Connect the dots in order in this image and guess the pet. Post the image using url tags. (30 KS)

Is it a Roosken?  :U

33.        Take a photo of one of your real life pets. If you don’t have one, adopt an inanimate object and make it look like a pet! Use url tags. (30 KS)

I'll give Spook some pic love~  x3

35.        Don’t be camera shy! Draw, paint, or draw a mustache on tape and take a picture of yourself with the mustache on. (50 KS)

Dun laugh at my moostache.  I just woke up.  xD;

37.        Oho. I get fanart. <___>; Create a colored drawing (traditional or digital) of any of Baal’s characters. Use url tags. (50 KS)

I chose Boundary~  :U  Cause he's cool~

39.        Ttee time! Adopt a new Ttee and take a screenshot of it initially (must have 0 clicks and time stamp must be during this Hunt). Grow the Ttee, then post its image here. Use img tags. (50 KS)

Screenshot
Hopefully that's ... seeable  xD;;  And here's the little guy afterwards~  P:

44.        Find those reptiles! Complete this crossword puzzle by finding all of the species from the Scales ‘N Tails pages. Use url tags. (75 KS)

Word Search~

48.        Draw and color of chibi of one of your characters (pet or human form). Print it out if done digitally. Now cut that character out of the paper and use them in a photo. The photo must depict your character interacting with the real world around him/her. Use url tags. (ex. I claim this bunny in the name of SCIENCE.) (100 KS)

"Yesss, eat my pet.  Eat and grow strong for battle!"
Stupid yes but I tried.  x,D  It's my Diosol Sarabi who's true form is a cat demon.  I originally wanted to snap a pic of her riding one of my cats like "On to BATTLE!" but they wouldn't cooperate wif me.  >:,|  SO ... I compromised.  xD  </3

50.        Sequential buddies. Work with a partner and create a comic strip (with at least 6 panels)! Must be colored in some form or fashion (ex. Me and Moofius) Must be Evelon related. Include your partner’s name here. Use url tags. (150 KS)

And that's why Aysel has been banned from every library known to man.  o uo;;
~ Lovely little comic done with my equally lovely partner ToxicShadow   :3 ~

51.        Cross the dimensions. Take a photo or use an old one. Digitally draw an Evelon pet into it. Make it look as real as possible, as if the pet were actually there! Image must be colored, photo must be your own (or may include you in it). Use url tags. (200 KS)

Hmm ... Snicky must love when it rains cause I found this little guy around my house after a light rainshower.  :o  So cute~

52.        Sculpt a Lubshi or a Shinzo in clay. Take one to two photos of your sculpture. Bonus keystones if it is colored. (200KS, + 50 KS)

Side View & Back View

53.        Evelon food fun! Create an edible depiction of an Evelon pet in real life. Cook it, bake it, make an arrangement of cheese cubes. Use your imagination! Take photos, use url tags. (200 KS)

Albino Piyo made of Nachos! :U
Used cheese dip for the body, Tortilla chips as the wings, chest feathers, and as feet, then a red Salsa christmas hat and salsa eyes and beak.  > w<
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U