Post your Scavenger Hunt topics here! ONE (1) TOPIC PER PERSON! Put your answers in your topic and DON'T look in other people's topics! No cheating will be tolerated.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Scavenger Hunt 2012

[* Hunt List: Shrewd

Postby Jaykobell » 03/03/2012 6:10 PM

1.        Who are you? Create an avatar of yourself. You may draw it, use a doll creator, model it, or paint it. Image must be within 150 x 150 to 200 x 200. Use image tags. (10 KS)

2.        Reminisce. Look through your RP posts and think back to your favorite post, the post you’re most proud of. Post it here using url tags. (10 KS)
[* Inside Your Own Death

3.        What are you playin’? Play a computer game or a console game, then take a snapshot or a photo. The quality of the photo doesn't matter, as long as I can discern that it's a game. Use url tags. (10 KS) @
Pokemon White: "Pokemon are not just tools for people to use!"

4.        Baal is a video game major. She wants to know what games you enjoy. Create a list of games you play on what consoles. (ex. Mass Effect 2 for PS3) List at least five games. (10 KS) @

Pokemon Yellow (GameBoy Color)
Trauma Team (Wii)
Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Wii)
Pokemon White (& Black?) (Nintendo DS)
Trauma Center: Under the Knife (Nintendo DS)
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness (GameCube)
Monster Rancher (GameBoy Advance & Nintendo DS alike)
Yoshi's Island (Super Nintendo, GameBoy Advance, Nintendo DS) (Hooray for re-releases and sequels!)

5.        But wait, there’s more! Create a list of games (on what console) that you wish for but do not have. List at least five games. You must own the console. (10 KS) @

PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure (Wii)
PokePark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii)
Dr. Mario / Puzzle League (GameBoy Advance)
Monster Rancher DS (Nintendo DS)
Ivy the Kiwi? (Nintendo DS & Wii)
Kirby's Return to Dreamland (Wii)

8.        Look alikes. Find an Evelon pet then find an image of a realistic animal that looks alike. Post the two images in url tags. (10 KS)

Sahound meets the African Wild Dog.

9.        Kuhna-Nip! Create a fake Evelon product! Give it a name, a one line slogan, and a small advertisement description. Written only. (10 KS)

Piece-A-Pet
Discover the scientist in you.

Promoted by Einsor's Clinic, this classic puzzle game will bring hours of fun to your children. Included are countless pieces of various every-day objects, such as a pair of scissors or q-tips, as well as basic Evelon pet bodies, such as a blank Kuhna or Lucain, and many more. Let your children discover the young scientist in them as they put pieces together to create a truly wonderful experiment pet! Can your child create the next best biochemical weapon?

Note: Bases are flexible and children may use objects not originally included in the box.

WARNING: Small pieces, not suitable for children under the age of 5.

EXTRA: For a limited time only, send us your action shots! The best entries will be chosen to star on the next box design.

10.        Pick your favorite Evelon character of yours. Indicate their name here. Then, write a haiku about this character. (25 KS)

... Baal, I don't have one. :| ... Okay fine then.

Negative

Born of a mad pact
Always one step behind them
Right in this madness

11.        Which of Baal’s characters has hair obscuring both eyes when in human form? (25 KS)

Jasper/Claptrap

12.        Name five Evelon pet species that owns horns of any kind. (25 KS)

Aries
Albie
Gyrophant
Penticorn
Tuskow

19.        Guess the Evelon pet in this image. (30 KS)

Desert Nagi

20.        Are you an adventurer? Find a photo of one of your exploits in real life to a new or exciting place. Perhaps a vacation or a road trip. You do not have to be in the picture. Use url tags. (30 KS)

We went to Ottawa... I am in a train!
I am now in Ottawa, ooh aah
My finger is also in Ottawa :D
But by God, this trip exhausted me, clearly
Along the way, we came across a hot-dog stand! WE DO NOT HAVE THEM IN QUEBEC, SO THIS WAS A TOTAL ADVENTURE.
We also do not have many Wendy's. And so, I had the opportunity to eat Wendy's and their square patties. I was Wendy's-baptized. :'D
And finally, I met a moose. WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU EXPECT FROM OTTAWA? BEAVERS? PFFT.

30.        Connect the dots in order in this image and guess the pet. Post the image using url tags. (30 KS)
It's a Roosken!

33.        Take a photo of one of your real life pets. If you don’t have one, adopt an inanimate object and make it look like a pet! Use url tags. (30 KS)

Introducing Camrose, a crested gecko
She likes to educate herself in terms of new languages
She also has a fancy taste for music
And she is also a daring explorer... on a mother****ing boat

44.        Find those reptiles! Complete this crossword puzzle by finding all of the species from the Scales ‘N Tails pages. Use url tags. (75 KS)

I can haz crossword?

46.        Digitally design a book cover, a magazine cover, or a newspaper page that is Evelon related. Must be colored and have valid text (even if made up. Just no ‘lorem ipsum’ filler text.) (100 KS)

The Tengel Rainforest Field Guide for Explorers

49.        Oh gods, math. Color in this image correctly, using the table provided. Solve the math problems to find which color to use. Here is a clean version of the image, if you wish to color on this instead. All colors must be correct (does not require shading). Submit your image here, use url tags. (100 KS)

Coloring Page

51.        Cross the dimensions. Take a photo or use an old one. Digitally draw an Evelon pet into it. Make it look as real as possible, as if the pet were actually there! Image must be colored, photo must be your own (or may include you in it). Use url tags. (200 KS)

I found a Piyo at work

52.        Sculpt a Lubshi or a Shinzo in clay. Take one to two photos of your sculpture. Bonus keystones if it is colored. (200KS, + 50 KS)

Lubshi 1 & Lubshi 2
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate