Post your Scavenger Hunt topics here! ONE (1) TOPIC PER PERSON! Put your answers in your topic and DON'T look in other people's topics! No cheating will be tolerated.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Scavenger Hunt 2012

Elli's Scav List-Thing

Postby Fish » 03/08/2012 10:12 AM

: Completed Tasks :

1.        Who are you? Create an avatar of yourself. You may draw it, use a doll creator, model it, or paint it. Image must be within 150 x 150 to 200 x 200. Use image tags. (10 KS)

2.        Reminisce. Look through your RP posts and think back to your favorite post, the post you’re most proud of. Post it here using url tags. (10 KS)

HERE
(( Yes, this is my most proud of post. >8C <3 I worked really hard on it. |'8 You can ask Krypto. ))

3.        What are you playin’? Play a computer game or a console game, then take a snapshot or a photo. The quality of the photo doesn't matter, as long as I can discern that it's a game. Use url tags. (10 KS) @

BEST SCREENIE I EVER TOOK. Game = TF2 if you couldn't tell.

4.        Baal is a video game major. She wants to know what games you enjoy. Create a list of games you play on what consoles. (ex. Mass Effect 2 for PS3) List at least five games. (10 KS) @

List ALL the games:
Army of Two - 360
Assassin's Creed - 360
Assassin's Creed II - 360
Bioshock - 360
Bioshock 2 - 360
Borderlands - 360
Dead Rising - 360
Fable II - 360
Fallout 3 - 360
FEAR - 360
Halo 3 - 360
Halo Reach - 360
Left 4 Dead - 360
Left 4 Dead 2 -360
Mass Effect - 360
Mirror's Edge - 360
Overlord - 360
Overlord 2 - 360
Quake 4 - 360
Wolfenstein - 360
Death By Degrees - PS2
Disgaea - PS2
Disgaea 2 - PS2
Kingdom Hearts II - PS2
Dark Angel: Vampire Apocalypse - PS2
Darkwatch - PS2
Final Fantasy X-2 - PS2
God Of War - PS2
Gran Turismo 3 - PS2
Gran Turismo 4 - PS2
The Simpsons: Hit & Run - PS2
Jak and Daxter - PS2
Jak 3 - PS2
Malice - PS2
The Nightmare Of Druaga - PS2
Predator - PS2
Rayman Arena - PS2
Resident Evil Outbreak, File #2 - PS2
Rogue Galaxy - PS2
Smugglers Run 2 - PS2
Xenosaga - PS2
Xenosaga II - PS2
Alien Swarm - STEAM
Amnesia: The Dark Descent - STEAM
The Clockwork Man - STEAM
Dead Space - STEAM
Dead Space 2 - STEAM
Dungeon Defenders - STEAM
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - STEAM
Faerie Solitaire - STEAM
From Dust - STEAM
Killing Floor - STEAM
Left 4 Dead 2 - STEAM
LIMBO - STEAM
Machinarium - STEAM
Portal - STEAM
Portal 2 - STEAM
Scratches: Director's Cut - STEAM
Solar 2 - STEAM
Spiral Knights - STEAM
Team Fortress 2 - STEAM
Thief: Deadly Shadows - STEAM
Velvet Assassin - STEAM
( And I didn't even list them all. I'm missing some more PS2 games, gameboy games, N64, and super Nintendo games. U'8 Feel lucky. )

5.        But wait, there’s more! Create a list of games (on what console) that you wish for but do not have. List at least five games. You must own the console. (10 KS) @

Alan Wake - 360 or STEAM
Alice: Madness Returns - 360 or STEAM
Aliens vs. Predator- 360 or STEAM
Dead Space - 360 ( ; n; )
Fallout: New Vegas - 360
Mass Effect 3 - 360
Silent Hill: Homecoming - 360 or STEAM
Two Worlds II - 360 or STEAM
Wet - 360

God Of War II - PS2
Makai Kingdom - PS2
Phantom Brave - PS2

The Clockwork Man: The Hidden World - Steam
Bully: Scholarship Edition - STEAM
Call of Duty: Bllack Ops - STEAM
Dear Esther - STEAM
"Dinner Date" - STEAM
Geneforge 1 - STEAM
Hard Reset - STEAM
Penumbra: Black Plague - STEAM
Penumbra: Overture - STEAM
Riven - STEAM
Saints Row: The Third - STEAM
Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper - STEAM
Sims 3 - STEAM
Spore - STEAM
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl - STEAM
STALKER: Call of Pripyat - STEAM

( SKJBCKJS. Too lazy to try and think of the rest of the games. |'8 But I really should. Because. I really need to think and keep track of the games I want. )

6.        Draw or sketch a character of one of you Evelon pets (in pet form) as a game character! Essentially, have your character cosplay a character from a pre-existing game. Indicate your character’s pet image, the picture, and the game name here. Use url tags. (10 KS) @

SLJVBSLJBV. Engie cosplaying as an Engineer from TF2.

7.        Jump in the IRC! Make sure to use your username. Say hello, make some new friends, and don’t forget to take a screenshot! Use url tags. (10 KS)

IRC SCREENIE

8.        Look alikes. Find an Evelon pet then find an image of a realistic animal that looks alike. Post the two images in url tags. (10 KS)

Polly and Parrot

9.        Kuhna-Nip! Create a fake Evelon product! Give it a name, a one line slogan, and a small advertisement description. Written only. (10 KS)

Name: Tuskow Ears!
Slogan: 100% REAL EAR!
Description: 100% digestible and natural, and a great treat for any Lucain. They're low in fat and sodium, and even rich in protein. With each ear, your Lucain is getting a great source of vitamins and minerals.

10.        Pick your favorite Evelon character of your’s. Indicate their name here. Then, write a haiku about this character. (25 KS)

Kirbii -
So derpy he is,
With that pink coat and blush marks.
God, why does he exist?

11.        Which of Baal’s characters has hair obscuring both eyes when in human form? (25 KS)

Jesper Slade

12.        Name five Evelon pet species that owns horns of any kind. (25 KS)

Aries, Torken, Terratop, Battleheart, Kamee

20.        Are you an adventurer? Find a photo of one of your exploits in real life to a new or exciting place. Perhaps a vacation or a road trip. You do not have to be in the picture. Use url tags. (30 KS)

Vegas

31.        It’s almost Valentine’s Day. In the words of your character, write a love letter to another one of your’s or someone else’s character. (30 KS)

To my dearest love, Hawwo:

I cannot keep our love a secret anymore. I know you like to put up a front in front of the others, saying things that could seem hurtful and hate-filled, but I know deep-down, you find me irresistible. Not in the sense of food, but in the sense of lovers, and I cannot hide this anymore. It is said that Dwellers cannot feel emotions besides maybe of those with negative attributes and can fake emotions very well, but I ensure you that everything I feel towards you is 100% real. At times, I will not lie, my instincts to kill you rise--as old habits die hard-- however my feelings of passion quickly bury those instincts, and I am overwhelmed with pure lust for you.

Sadly though, as fate should have it, we were born into complete different--yet the same--worlds. I a Dweller, and you... a Chaos... How could this be? My existence made purely for food in your kind's eyes. What could we do? To reveal our love would be too much of a risk. Though I have survived this long, and can very well handle my own, to risk you though... I cannot bear the thought. To lose you. The thought that I do not want to live the last of my years without you makes me both sick and... well... What can I say? I do not know what else to say... So I suppose I will leave you with this...

Today is the string festival , though I have never celebrated such a thing or have not done this before, I have seen quite a few people do it. It seems silly in a way, but sometimes the silliest things mean the most. So I have bought some golden string. Meet me as soon as you have freed yourself from the others in Aldrect... there is something I would like for us to do.

Sincerly, your Dweller, Enair.

PS. XOXOXOXOXO

33.        Take a photo of one of your real life pets. If you don’t have one, adopt an inanimate object and make it look like a pet! Use url tags. (30 KS)

Kira

35.        Don’t be camera shy! Draw, paint, or draw a mustache on tape and take a picture of yourself with the mustache on. (50 KS)

MUSTACHE-IO

36.        Lovely Lucain. Design five new markings for the Lucain species, using this template. Markings may be minimarks. Briefly describe each marking in 1 to 2 sentences. Use url tags. (50 KS) %

Tracker
These lucain are exceptional hunters, able to find and follow a trail days old from any animal. They are very talented at seeing what most would miss and seeing small details, but they often miss the bigger picture. Lucain with this marking can also become quite obsessive, doing smaller, less important things perfectly, while never getting the bigger, main objective complete, or at least not in a timely manner.
(Side note, the "tracks" on the back end a little past the wingblades. As they get closer to the end, they slowly get smaller and smaller. Same with the belly tracks, but they get end a little farther then the back ones.)

Collie
Both loyal and trustworthy, Collie Lucain have been known to be used as herders for people.

Underside
Attracted to shadowy places as well as material goods. Most "Underside" Lucain tend to be thieves of different kind. Stealing goods or even food that catch their eye.

Grave
Lucain with this marking often appear anti-social though this is not always because they are. Most who come close to these lucain with become uncomfortable or frightened, like an air of death and danger follows these lucain around. Because of this most grave lucain give up on being social and tend to avoid others. They prefer going out at night, since it’s harder to find a crowd of people, or anyone, and because of their lack of time outside in the sun they often appear almost sickly.
(( Mini-marking ))

Skin
Cunning and intelligent creatures. More in-tuned to their five senses: Hearing, touch, smell, taste, sight.
(JABCJSVB. I tried. ; n; Can't think of a name. Just. CAN'T. So I went with Skin. ;n;)

"Careful... I'm contagious."

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 130
Donate