Post your Scavenger Hunt topics here! ONE (1) TOPIC PER PERSON! Put your answers in your topic and DON'T look in other people's topics! No cheating will be tolerated.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Scavenger Hunt 2012

Kitzu's Scavenger List 2012

Postby crow » 03/10/2012 7:16 PM

2.        Reminisce. Look through your RP posts and think back to your favorite post, the post you’re most proud of. Post it here using url tags. (10 KS)

Prolly the first post here. I dunno, of all my posts on here, this is the one I had the most fun rereading. :3

3.        What are you playin’? Play a computer game or a console game, then take a snapshot or a photo. The quality of the photo doesn't matter, as long as I can discern that it's a game. Use url tags. (10 KS) @

Kitzu's Minecraft tree fort!

4.        Baal is a video game major. She wants to know what games you enjoy. Create a list of games you play on what consoles. (ex. Mass Effect 2 for PS3) List at least five games. (10 KS) @

GBA
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Pokemon (Ruby, Emerald)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red

Nintendo DS
SMT: Devil Survivor
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sky
The World Ends With You
Pokemon (SoulSilver, White)
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

PS2
Persona 3: FES
Persona 4
.hack//GU (Reminisce, Redemption)

PSP
Persona 3 Portable

PC
... Minecraft

5.        But wait, there’s more! Create a list of games (on what console) that you wish for but do not have. List at least five games. You must own the console. (10 KS) @

Devil Survivor 2 (DS)
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones (GBA, mine broke)
Katamari Damacy (PS2)
We Love Katamari (PS2)
.hack//GU Rebirth (PS2)

6.        Draw or sketch a character of one of you Evelon pets (in pet form) as a game character! Essentially, have your character cosplay a character from a pre-existing game. Indicate your character’s pet image, the picture, and the game name here. Use url tags. (10 KS) @

Kitzu! As Haseo!

7.        Jump in the IRC! Make sure to use your username. Say hello, make some new friends, and don’t forget to take a screenshot! Use url tags. (10 KS)

Hello, IRC people!

8.        Look alikes. Find an Evelon pet then find an image of a realistic animal that looks alike. Post the two images in url tags. (10 KS)

Ominous Myuu Reaper, black cat. x3

10.        Pick your favorite Evelon character of your’s. Indicate their name here. Then, write a haiku about this character. (25 KS)

For Sivain/Seele:
A fallen godling
Grief for countless tragedies
Cheer up, emo kid.

:D

11.        Which of Baal’s characters has hair obscuring both eyes when in human form? (25 KS)

Jesper Slade

12.        Name five Evelon pet species that owns horns of any kind. (25 KS)

Hollowheart, Aries, Albie, Gyrophant, Penticorn

14.        What colors are you? Make a color swatch of yourself! Choose three or four colors that you think describe you and explain why you think they apply to you. Color swatch must be an image within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)

The blue and grey represent what I feel about myself when I'm not crazy. x3 Slow, low-energy, thoughtful and slightly melancholic/pessimistic. The brown is my eye color, and I think eyes are really special... They're what you look at most on a person, they tell you a lot. (My eyes say I'm Asian ;D)

15.        Like #14, create a color swatch of your favorite color scheme. Use three or four colors. Image must be within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)

Citrus!

16.        Mwahahahah! Your character now rules the entire world. What will your character do next? What would he/she do with this new seat of power? Write about it or roleplay it. Post the image of your pet. Must be at least 5 sentences. Use img tags. (30 KS)

"My lady," Sivain said, bowing low so that his hair pooled momentarily on the ground. She allowed him to do so for a second, if only to watch the phenomenon; and then their old familiarity took precedence again and she urged him at once to stand.

"Oh, come on, Sivvy," she said, trying a smile. "It's not like that. I'm not so important... Just a figure-head, that's all I am." She tried to will some mirth into her eyes, but from the expression on his face, she must have looked uncertain still. Hurt by his sudden carefulness, his new reverence. It was funny; she could always tell what she looked like just by watching him. That was one of the reasons why it wasn't supposed to be like this, with him bowing to her.

"No, I must disagree, my lady. You are ruler now of far more than the estate." His expression was stony, and slowly she began to falter, her guise of humanity slipping into a small, quiet Yonyuu with drooping ears. He ignored this small sign of weakness and went on, almost callously, "You must cultivate an image of strength, or else I fear your subjects shall see a weakness to exploit." He looked as if he had more to say, but for whatever reason, he withheld it. Despite his cold statements, there was concern in his eyes. "My lady... I know it is... difficult," he murmured, "but we cannot afford another war."

She looked at him a long time, and her body trembled faintly with the realization of the weight of her task. And then she bowed her head quietly, and said, "Very well then. What am I to do?"

"Live." He answered surprisingly quickly, and with such fierce conviction that she startled, disrupting once more the illusion of humanity that she had attempted to reform around her. "As long as you live, my lady, all will be well. We... Your humble servants will take care of everything."

This was the only way he knew how to be kind, she thought. They won this for me. And so she nodded, and even smiled for him, which at last eased the lines of tension in his face. But when he had left, she slumped into her throne, feeling the rigid uncomfortable lines of it digging into her body and missing her old chair in front of the fire. How long ago that seemed.

And quietly, with no-one as her witness, she vowed to herself to keep their fragile, hard-won peace as long as she could. It was the only way she could be kind anymore.

18.        What are you eating? Take a photo of some food that you’ve munched on. Use url tags. (30 KS)

King crab! At a fancy restaurant place too.

19.        Guess the Evelon pet in this image. (30 KS)

Desert Nagi?

29.        Choose a character. Now you get to kill them! Write a short, dramatic death scene for that character (you choose the scenario). At least five sentences long. (30 KS)

It was the kind of thing that he would have found funny if it happened to anyone else. Trouble was, it was happening to him, and he wanted nothing more in that moment than to scream in rage at the stupidity of it. A witch's cat, a witch's cat with almost a thousand years of life on him, run over by a car! What madness was this? But when he seethed, he coughed; and when he coughed he coughed up blood; and then he could not stop, sometimes for a half-hour at a time, and the others would come and fuss over him. The impact of the vehicle had not killed him, but sometimes he wished it had. This slow, emaciated kind of death was much worse.

It was Kitzu who was with him, in his last moments. Of all the ways to die, really.

"What's the afterlife like for a cat?" she said. He could tell that she was forcing the cheer in her voice. He was very light now, and hadn't even the energy to cough; the blood just oozed up his throat sometimes out of sheer obstinacy.

"Quiet," he replied, trying to ignore how he gurgled. She laughed, but it sounded hollow. She said something then, but he lost track of it, consumed by a dizzy spell of some sort. He thought he saw... No, he must have been dreaming...

Hey there, scruffy cat! Didn't think I'd see you so soon.

Oh, now that was just wrong. Being run over he could take, but now they were going to tarnish her image? No, he couldn't take it. He was just about to throw a fit when something stopped him, held him back. It felt vaguely like a hand. Now, Rhodie, don't struggle, will you? I've waited long enough for you. A face broke into his line of sight, still painfully familiar despite the intervening years. He could feel his heart stop for a second. Not that that was saying much, the feeble thing, but he could vaguely sense that Kitzu was beginning to panic.

Is it time, then? he asked. His voice sounded tired even to him. She smiled her sad smile and nodded, laughing a little when he sighed.

I'm proud of you, you know, Rhodie. You did good.

Pah. Just take me and go...

Didn't you want to say goodbye?

No use... I'll just end up crying or something, and that'll make me look bad. Better to die mysteriously like this.

Well, whatever you say.

Hey... Will it be us now? Forever? Like the old days?

... Yes, Rhodie. Just like the old days...

30.        Connect the dots in order in this image and guess the pet. Post the image using url tags. (30 KS)

Roosken!

31.        It’s almost Valentine’s Day. In the words of your character, write a love letter to another one of your’s or someone else’s character. (30 KS)

My dear Nefarian,

Hello, darling. What have you been getting your good-for-nothing hide into these days? No, don't tell me--- more liquor, more girls, more bad situations that you will need me to extricate you from, no doubt. Well, perhaps I shouldn't be so quick to assume, but I'd like to think we know each other well enough by now that I can guess, don't you?

On that note, yes, I know this is unlike me, sending letters. Bear with me for a while. I simply wish to ask whether you would like to... work together again.

(at this point there are several large blotches of ink and crossed-out lines)

What I mean to say is... You were right, the sleeping around, as you call it, didn't help me figure out what I wanted. But you did, Nef, and I just... want it to be us against the world again. Do you remember the promise we made twelve years ago? That someday we'd run away together and find a nice, quiet place to settle down?

All I'm trying to say is that... I'd like that, if your offer still stands.

Ana

44.        Find those reptiles! Complete this crossword puzzle by finding all of the species from the Scales ‘N Tails pages. Use url tags. (75 KS)

Ta-da~

55.        Impress me. Record a video of you reciting all of the current Snickles (Lord Baal’s children, found here), in order. You must cover your eyes or be blindfolded the entire time. No reading from the list, NO CHEATING. Get ‘em memorized? There are 62 Snickles in all. Good luck! (1500 KS) ***

Ta-da~
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 3874
Donate