Post your Scavenger Hunt topics here! ONE (1) TOPIC PER PERSON! Put your answers in your topic and DON'T look in other people's topics! No cheating will be tolerated.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Scavenger Hunt 2012

Atoli's Scavenger List. <3

Postby Atoli01 » 03/14/2012 11:20 PM

1.        Who are you? Create an avatar of yourself. You may draw it, use a doll creator, model it, or paint it. Image must be within 150 x 150 to 200 x 200. Use image tags. (10 KS)

2.        Reminisce. Look through your RP posts and think back to your favorite post, the post you’re most proud of. Post it here using url tags. (10 KS)

I love it for some odd reason. <3

3.        What are you playin’? Play a computer game or a console game, then take a snapshot or a photo. The quality of the photo doesn't matter, as long as I can discern that it's a game. Use url tags. (10 KS) @

Mabinogi is my life. <3 (I'm the cute pink haired one. ;D)

4.        Baal is a video game major. She wants to know what games you enjoy. Create a list of games you play on what consoles. (ex. Mass Effect 2 for PS3) List at least five games. (10 KS) @

PS2 -
- .Hack//G.U.
- Tales of the Abyss
- Tales of Symphonia
- Persona 4
- Final Fantasy 10

5.        But wait, there’s more! Create a list of games (on what console) that you wish for but do not have. List at least five games. You must own the console. (10 KS) @

XBOX 360 -
- Final Fantasy 13
- Final Fantasy 13-2

PS2 -
- Tales of Graces

DS -
- The World Ends With You

PSP -
Project Diva

8.        Look alikes. Find an Evelon pet then find an image of a realistic animal that looks alike. Post the two images in url tags. (10 KS)

Macaws looks like Pollies~! :D

12.        Name five Evelon pet species that owns horns of any kind. (25 KS)

- Aries
- Torken
- Albie
- Gyrophant
- Penticorn

14.        What colors are you? Make a color swatch of yourself! Choose three or four colors that you think describe you and explain why you think they apply to you. Color swatch must be an image within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)

Red - Well, depending on my mood, I can be rather fiery, and what better way to represent that than the color red? ;D
Orange - I've always thought of orange as being a fun color. Like... one that make you just wanna get up and run around. And I'm hyper and stuffs like that. <3
Yellow - To me, yellow seems like a cheerful color, right? I mean... sure, I get mad and stuff, but for the most part, I don't let many things bother me and I'm pretty cheerful in general. :3

15.        Like #14, create a color swatch of your favorite color scheme. Use three or four colors. Image must be within 200 x 200. Use img tags. (25 KS)

19.        Guess the Evelon pet in this image. (30 KS)

Desert Nagi

30.        Connect the dots in order in this image and guess the pet. Post the image using url tags. (30 KS)

It's a Roosken! ;D

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate