Anniversaries, birthdays, graduations... We all have certain large obstacles in our lives that we manage to overcome as well as those times we've just simply made it through life a certain amount of time, often with someone at our side. Is there someone you want to congratulate? Is there something you want to announce to the world you managed to do or that it's your birthday? Feel free to pop in here and do so.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Congratulations!

H-High School Now?! ;3;

Postby Atoli01 » 06/07/2012 3:27 PM

Well... I graduated from middle school yesterday! We had this whole ceremony thing over at this one high school and got our diplomas and awards and stuffs. O:! I only got two medals, but still! Better than a lot of people did, actually. XD We didn't get a cap and gown or any of that, but we did dress all fancy~ ♥ (So much fun~)

And in addition to graduating, it was my last day of school today. I just got out maybe... two hours ago? But I'm still like... crying and everything. I had gone to a K-8 Center, so I've been at that same school ever since Kindergarten. Nine years. Nine years of my life that I've been at that school. I only ever went to day care (and Pre-K) at another school, but I barely knew it. Barely knew it in the sense that there were no feelings really attached to it. In fact, I don't really even remember the transition from that school to my current one, so in that sense, this whole 'transferring schools' thing is really new and intimidating to me. I know that I'm probably just worrying too much, but... Ah, I can't believe it!

I know it's kind of silly, considering all the milestones that other people are going through right now (I feel so youuuuuung! ;w;), but I'm honestly freaked out. Incredibly excited, but really freaked out. After all, I've been walking the same hallways every morning for nine years, but that won't be happening anymore. Sure, a few of my friends are coming to the same school, but I doubt that we'll have the same classes. I don't quite know. I was ready to just leave and get to high school, but at the same time, I'm kind of sad. :L

And on a final note, it's my four year anniversary! Even though I wasn't the most active of members at some points, I'm still proud to say that I've seen this place grow for the past four years. And of course, I'm planning to see this place grow even longer~ ♥ I love all you guys!

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Re: H-High School Now?! ;3;

Postby Thunder » 06/07/2012 10:19 PM

You're in middle school? o.o I had no idea xD; You roleplay a lot more maturely than I did when I was in 8th grade!

I didn't go to a Pre-K to 8, but I know how you feel about transfers. I think everyone's always a little nervous going up to high school P= High school is actually really fun though xD I think you'll realize that they can be the best years you'll ever have <3 And it's not silly! Transitioning to high school is a great milestone. There's still so much room for you to grow and learn more about yourself! And I have no idea how your class schedule will work, but I'm sure you'll run into your friends enough times. Last year I didn't have many classes with my friends in them, but I still saw them at lunch and stuff.

And happy anniversary! Wow, you've been on Evelon for about as long as I have x3

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Re: H-High School Now?! ;3;

Postby Atoli01 » 06/07/2012 10:29 PM

Yup, middle school for me~ ♥ Well, high school now, but yeah. XD I get that a lot~ XP

I'm really looking forward to high school, but again, it's like... confusion! XD I think I'm really just more nervous about learning my way around the school. ;w; This one is small luckily so it'll be better, but still. X3 It also doesn't help with all the teachers like, "If do this or this or this or this or take this or do this you'll get kidnapped or killed or rhaped deeeeerp. ;D" But whatever. XD Last year, I had like... no classes with any of my good friends and I still saw them, so ya definitely have a point~ :3

And thankee-you~ ♥ I remember you from like... ages ago. XD It was just like... "Ohai der Thunder. :D"

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate