Anniversaries, birthdays, graduations... We all have certain large obstacles in our lives that we manage to overcome as well as those times we've just simply made it through life a certain amount of time, often with someone at our side. Is there someone you want to congratulate? Is there something you want to announce to the world you managed to do or that it's your birthday? Feel free to pop in here and do so.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Congratulations!

Ugh I'm so old

Postby MillietheWarrior » 01/06/2017 4:13 AM

Good lord another year. I'm turning 27 (read: 65) today and while it sucks that it will be storming all weekend, I am lucky enough to be heading to Sacanime in Sacramento. I'll spend my bday dressing as Mei from Overwatch and a Mandalorian on Sunday and getting Khary Payton's autograph (King Ezekiel from Walking Dead). So yay! Another year, a little older and wiser. 2016 brought ups and downs; I started the credential program, got the car of my dreams, finished the program, got a job as a teacher and while there were bumps, it's been a great year. So I'm hoping my 27th year will be just as good!!

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: Ugh I'm so old

Postby zapdragon555 » 01/10/2017 12:36 PM

Aah I'm late to responding to this but I hope your birthday was good! You should post pictures of Sacanime when you can! <333

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...