Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Halloween=Costumes=Candy=Party? [OPEN RP]

Postby potterchic » 10/03/2009 6:09 PM

ImageImageImageImageImage
“Not bad,” said Alexander, “although I don't really like being in the Grand Cathedral.”

Kleekin rolled his eyes, darting across the human form Elder kuhna’s body. “We’re not really IN the Grand Cathedral. We’re just in a replica really close to it. Kind of.”

Rose Alice nodded. "This USED to be part of the Grand Cathedral. Now it's completely seperated, and okay. They just rent it out to people for whatever now."

"Yeah, and the fact that it used to be part of the Cathedral TOTALLY makes it better." Alexander grumbled.

Rose rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah yeah. So, when do you think people will start showing up? I need to figure out where I'm going to wait." No one answered her. Alex was still grumbling about the place being evil, and Kleekin was freaking out about a karaoke machine which he didn't think would be there for the party. Kaila and Jake came in, Jake in his werecain form. It bugged Rose quite a bit, seeing as she didn't like that form at all. Why did she agree to come to this party? Expecially since a whole bunch or Evelonians she didn’t know were showing up eventually. Public party… What a bad idea!! And even Evangeline  went with it, she even gave people invitations and put up fliers and stuff!!

“Hey Kaila, watch THIS!!” Jake took a running start, barely making it over a table laden with finger foods and stuff like that.

“Hey, I’m all for partying hard and stuff, but watch the decorations and stuff, got it?! And I don’t wanna see you near the karaoke machine doing stuff like that.” Kleekin yelled, looking up from that ‘marvelous’ karaoke machine. Who knew such a tiny guy could be so loud? “And the food and stuff for when other people show up, JAKE!”

“Really, Jake? Was that what you thought was so cool?” Kaila said.

“Well it’s no big deal for you, you can fly. I still don’t know exactly how, your wings aren’t that big… But anyway, it’s pretty cool for me. Graffiti Worm’s to busy with his karaoke machine to realize that.”

“Whatever.” Kaila rolled her eyes.

Kleekin looked up, “Hey, that’s MR. Graffiti Worm to you, kid!”

Alex looked over what he considered his party. Three quad kuhnas, Rose as a vampire lady, although she wouldn‘t be doing much, Jake as a werewolf, torn up clothes and all. That one was actually pretty funny. Kaila had said she was a character from some video game, Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon, that she’d heard of and thought was cool. Kleekin was… A graffiti worm, apparently. And of course he, with what he thought was the best costume, was in his human form as a demon. Not bad, not bad.

((A lot of eye rolling is going on… Anyway, yeah, anyone can join, blah blah blah, you should probably have your pet ‘wearing’ some sort of costume, or if they dress outrageously they can just show up like they usually look.))
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Re: Halloween=Costumes=Candy=Party? [OPEN RP]

Postby amapup » 11/23/2009 6:51 PM

Likee was running away.In human form, the Cursed Hydrolisk was wearing a hoodie, with the hood pulled over his head. He hoped that no one that knew his owner would recognize him... he really didn't want to have to go back. He spotted a flyer and stopped to read it. A party? That might be fun. And maybe they'd have something to drink. Even though he was in his human form right now, he still couldn't go very long without water. Finding the place, Likee walked on in. And was instantly surprised.

A costume party? Apparently. Had that even been on the sign? He didn't know, but he was already here, so... Guess I'll just be a gangster. Even though I don't like gangsters. He looked around the place, watching the other animals and waiting for someone to notice him.

Barely controlled locomotive consuming the picture and blowing the Crows
to Smoke
Eternalized
Objectified
You set your sights
So high
But this is beginning to feel like the bolt busted Loose
from the Lever

Pets (under construction):Wishlist:Trades
amapup
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1008
Donate

Postby nightstar_ » 04/16/2010 6:37 PM

Frost was wandering the streets. A piece of paper rolled down the path and she pinned it with her paw reading the print. "Interesting" she muttered to herself heading towards where the party was going to be. Maybe there would be some good food there. As for the costume part though. She shook out her fur and as she did so a wave of gold seemed to wash over her fur. Soon she was a bright orangey gold with black stripes "Good enough" she said entering the building casually
OMG IT"S A COOKIE! : D Anyway..

A black wolf like creature approaches you. White rune markings pulse across her fur and it's majestic wings are spread wide. It's wingspan is bigger than the creature itself by far and as it meets your eyes with it's own ice blue gaze you feel a shiver run down your back. The female wolf grins maliciously "Greetings. i am Frost"

nightstar_
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 118
Donate

Postby nightstar_ » 04/16/2010 7:44 PM

Venom looks up from where she was resting beneath Frost''s folded wings. She poked her head through the feathers and looked around "Ach i hate parties" she drawled. Blossom bounced up behind them, appearing out of nowhere as usual "How can you not like parties? I LOVE them!" she squealed excitedly bounding past Frost and Venom happily

Image[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!
Blossom

A black wolf like creature approaches you. White rune markings pulse across her fur and it's majestic wings are spread wide. It's wingspan is bigger than the creature itself by far and as it meets your eyes with it's own ice blue gaze you feel a shiver run down your back. The female wolf grins maliciously "Greetings. i am Frost"

nightstar_
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amapup » 04/16/2010 9:34 PM

Livee turned his head at the sound of newcomers, watching an oddly colored Yonyuu and two smaller pets stroll in. His glowing orange eyes stared at them, seemingly incapable of expressing emotion. But his mouth frowned. With the looks of the newcomers, the party was going to get out of control. The Hydrolisk didn't like the idea, but he was only staying until he could continue running away.

He started feeling thristy, which brought on another slight frown. Normally a pet wouldn't be thirsty already, but he had to stay hydrated if he wanted to stay on land. He searched the room, trying to find a water fountain...

to Smoke
Eternalized
Objectified
You set your sights
So high
from the Lever

amapup
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby nightstar_ » 04/18/2010 4:27 PM

Frost yawned and laid down in the shadows. Meanwhile Blossom spotted Livee and ran up to meet him. "Hi!" she said enthusiastically

Frost rolled her eyes  and looked over her shoulder at Venom "If i were you I'd get off my back I'm turning human " Venom groaned and jumped off of Frost's back "Why? I think you looking bright and cheery is enough of a disguise" Frost shrugged "I have my own reasons. Plus it'll be easier to drag Blossom away if I have hands." Venom continued muttering to herself as Frost sat up on her hind legs like a dog begging for food and sh
ook out her fur again. This time instead of a mere color change her shape started to change all together. When she was done she was a tall teenage girl with long black hair and ice blue eyes...and wings. "See isn't this a better costume?"

nightstar_
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amapup » 04/18/2010 6:13 PM

The human Hydrolisk looked down to see the peppy Fenling that had arived with the other two. "Hi," he said, his voice monotone, though not neccessarily unfriendly. He'd never really liked company that much in the first place, but he was going to be here a while so he might as well try.

His search hadn't found anything besides the punch bowl, and with a small sigh he walked over to it and scopped himself a cup. Livee gulped it down, and looked over at the other two. The Draculi seemed miserable; he couldn't understand why it'd come. The Yonyuu- oh, it was a human now! The bumblebee outfit explained the weird markings that had been on it's fur.

Turning back to the Fenling, he asked "So, what's your costume?" His voice was monotone again, but whether it was because of disinterest or not couldn't be told.

to Smoke
Eternalized
Objectified
You set your sights
So high
from the Lever

amapup
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby nightstar_ » 06/19/2010 11:34 PM

Blossom bounced happily "Oh i don't really have a costume" she seemed dismayed for a second but she was quickly high spirited again "Do you have a costume?"

nightstar_
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate