Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

.:Foggy Memories [Private]:.

Postby Jaykobell » 12/21/2007 6:15 PM

[center]ImageImage
Drualdwar, Random Khimera Female --- Threitusk Anthony Vesqueos, Doom Kitty Male

Darkness. That was what this place was composed of. It was so eerie, so frightening, that most pets simply ignored this run-down, shabby cathedral. Yet, the darkest and most morbid of pets were all hanging around here, ready to snap their hungry jaws at the first pet they would find... even humans if need be...

"It calls to me... to us... this place..." the Doom Kitty rasped, a serious look on his face. Behind him was his companion, Drualdwar, a female Khimera. She had arrived just recently, but she was connected to this whole mess... "Surely you can feel it too, Drualdwar," Threitusk, the Doom Kitty, meowed to the bigger feline.

"Kind of, yeah," Aldwar replied, flicking her multi-colored tails. "It's odd, though... why do we know those people? This Senervel, this Sandford... how can we know them?" she demanded, climbing onto a small hill of debris. "My mind is so foggy..."

The Doom Kitty accompanied her onto the hill, staring into the distance. "It is mysterious, yes. I, too, know of them. Why, however, I fail to remember." Threi, as for him, knew about those people, but failed to recall why.

Why? That was the only question both pets could summon...

[1] [1]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 12/21/2007 6:42 PM

A shadow fell over the two felines. A Hallowheart came down, looking at the cathedral more than the two. Draco relaxed his wings, staring at the building, "So it called to you too?" He stood there, just staring, trying to think of why a place like this would call to him. It had said he would meet others here too, so he guessed they were this two.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 12/22/2007 2:28 AM

Trixie

Am I a bad person?
Those thoughts ran through A- no, Trixie's mind as she padded through the cathedral, her tails warily flicking. Why was she drawn to this place? Was it because...that she was...evil?
No! She brushed aside that thought with a barely repressed shiver. "I am not evil!" Trixie shouted, stamping her paw against the dusty ground. "I am just a regular Trikuhna!" She was she lying to herself or was she telling herself the truth? It was neither...neither...her head hurt so much...
Voices. She heard voices down the ruined hallways. Perhaps...perhaps they were lost like her and could help? No, that was impossible. Still, she could use some company...
She put on her cheery attitude and began to pad to the others, piping up, "Hey, what's going on here?"

What a strange company! A rainbow-looking Khimera, a Doom Kitty, and a Blood Hollowheart. How were they connected?

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/22/2007 10:37 AM

[center]The Doom Kitty's ears pricked as the Hollowheart and Trikuhna approached them. Obviously they did not know who they had stumbled into. Even though both Drualdwar and he had forgotten their past, they both knew they were serial killers, and that they loved to kill. "You must either be very brave, ignorant, or you have a death wish upon your mind," Threitusk spoke, lashing his tail.

"Just let 'em be, Threi," Aldwar meowed, pawing at a random rusty can that was buried in the debris. "They might have forgotten things, too. Or maybe they're looking for something." The Khimera turned to the Hollowheart and Trikuhna, meowing, "So, what brings you here? What're your names?"

The Doom Kitty grumbled. "Hmph. You're way too soft, Drualdwar..." he commented, sitting down on the hill, seemingly not interested in participating in this friendly banter.

[2] [2]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 12/22/2007 11:59 AM

Draco looked at the two in front of him, the Doom Kitty, Threi, seemed like trouble, but this Drualdwar seemed ok. "I believe I know what brought us all here, that." He pointed his head at the cathedral, then looked back at them. "I am Draco, who are you two?" He had a gentleman like voice, but it was mixed with some.... Evil.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 12/22/2007 1:24 PM

Her name...what was her name again? Oh yes, now she remembered. "I'm Trixie." The Trickuhna nervously chuckled. "I-I don't know why I'm here anyway..." That was a lie. Deep inside of her, where her darkest secrets were stored, she knew all right.
Trixie knew. The darkness inside of her knew. She can't tell them right now.
Not until she knew she could trust them.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/22/2007 3:09 PM

[center]"Why we have come here, I can be sure it isn't for the same reasons as you," the Doom Kitty spoke, narrowing his eyes. How he hated getting along with other pets and people. He had gotten along with other pets, once, and it had dragged him into misery and had showed him betrayal. "We seek no alliance or friendship with anyone," he rasped, feeling his claws unsheathing themselves. "We are here for our own business."

"Oh, give 'em a break, Anthony," Drualdwar meowed to the Doom Kitty, lashing her tails. "You've been awfully snappy out of late." Turning to Draco and Trixie, she said, "I'm Drualdwar, and this irritable Doom Kitty," -she pointed said pet with one of her multi-colored tails-"is Threitusk, or if you'd prefer, Anthony." She looked around, seeing mostly darkness and rundown heaps of what was once a cathedral. "So... it called to you guys too?" she meowed, flicking her tails. "The cathedral, I mean. Some stuff happened in your past, yeah?"

[3] [3]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 12/22/2007 7:21 PM

Draco looked at Drualdwar, shocked. "H-how did you know?" He has never told anyone, well Krystal yeah, but no one else. He hoped he could put it in the back of his mind and forget. But if that is why he was here, he would have to finally face it.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 12/22/2007 8:27 PM

"My past?" Trixie had been trying to avoid even thinking about her past. "I don't remember." The lie slipped out easily and sounded quite convincing. Trixie gave a nervous laugh. "Something happened to you...right? Would you mind telling me?"

(OOC: Sorry for the short post - -')

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/23/2007 12:55 AM

[center]"Now look what you've done!" Anthony screeched, lashing his tail. "Didn't we agree that we were coming here so we could try to figure out what had happened to us by ourselves?" the Doom Kitty said, getting up with his fur bristling. He crouched, stiffing his legs and pushed off, lunging for the Hollowheart and Trikuhna. "Begone!" he said, his voice now more demented than earlier.

"Oy! Stop it already!" Aldwar screeched herself, slashing Threitusk to the ground with her tails, the Doom Kitty squeaking as his body hit the ground. "They don't want to hurt us, and they want to have a nice banter. So why are you trying to kill them? Stop fooling around..." she complained, slashing him another time to make sure the feline had understood.

Threi growled through his teeth, literally powerless. Ouch... Drualdwar had a soft heart, but her skills were still to be feared. "Tsk..." was all the Doom Kitty said as he got back up weakly, despite the bad pain he had in his back.

The Khimera turned to the two other pets. "Well, it says the cathedral attracts... evil pets. But I guess it attracted us because we all have something in common: bad events happened in our past, and we want to know what or why." Unfortunately, she and Anthony remembered just about nothing of what had happened in their past. That was why they were here, after all.

[4] [4]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 12/23/2007 1:16 AM

Draco looked at the two 'fight'. "I know what happened in my past, and I kinda know why, but I want to know, why it brought me here. Why did you guys come here?" He looked at them, then the cathedral. "Why?" He said quietly to himself.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 12/23/2007 1:51 AM

"That makes sense." Trixie nodded. "How can you get your past back though? I mean, if you forgot it, how can you possibly retrieve it?" Questions. Was that all they were going to ask around here? If they were, then Trixie should go explore the cathedral herself...

After all, she needed to find something special...something that she can't tell the others about...

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/23/2007 3:08 PM

[center]"It's none of your business," Anthony replied, narrowing his eyes at the Hollowheart, turning around to look at the cathedral. Why were these pets insisting on tagging along? If only Aldwar would just let him sink his claws into their small, frail flesh, then maybe they would have some peace of mind... He hated tagging along with strangers. He preferred to slice them up, feeling the blood stream through his paws. That's what he liked people for: to  kill them.

Drualdwar shrugged. "Well, I suppose that maybe, just maybe, there are artifacts or texts about our pasts in there... Or maybe the spirits will show us. Those kind of things, you know?" Ooh, spirits. Now, wouldn't this be interesting to see. Spirits showing them the dark, hidden secrets of their past....

[5 -- level up] [5 --  level up]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 12/23/2007 4:07 PM

Draco looked at the cathedral again, then at the two felines, "Yeah, maybe." He glared at the Doom Kitty, "You don't have to be so mean, why is it everywhere I go there's a mean person in the group. Cheer up a little and be happy. We're not trying to kill eah other."
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 12/25/2007 4:41 PM

"Erm, friend," Trixie adressed the Hollowheart. "I don't think this Doom Kitty likes company. After all, I think they're solitary...although I don't think I have seen one..." Trixie gave another nervous laugh. "Well, I guess that we should tag along. After all, we're stuck here together for all I know."

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next