Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Means to an End (P Me and Citanul) COMPLETE

Postby Middy » 01/25/2009 11:03 PM

How trivial, a Cathedral out of all places to be. Although it seems nothing here of light seems to tread here. He walked up the stairs leading to the inside, alone. He didn't feel the need to summon up any undead just to come here, oh well, it was a nice getaway from Sable, that boy followed him around like a lost dog most of the time. Seriously, what was the obsession all of the sudden? Menethil shrugged it off and continued walking around the dismal surroundings, at least he could get some quiet time, and maybe brush up a little on his necromatic arts.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

[Hawke lv1][1]

Postby Citanul » 01/26/2009 5:04 PM

There was no sound as Hawke 'haunted' the Cathedral. Barely visible he certainly was not coporeal, making no sound as he walked through the debris inside of this abandoned place. It was quiet, with no mention of his past. That had him in what seemed like a good mood, justt floating around here... But anyone with a sense of empathy would know that this ghost's mood was unstable and he was powerful.

With the ability to become coporeal at will the young Necromancer better watch his steps around this ghost.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 214
Donate

Re: Means to an End (P Me and Citanul)

Postby Middy » 01/26/2009 6:19 PM

Menethil gazed around the dusky cathedral, he could sense a presence of something else here. Dead perhaps? He slunk around carefully stalking around what appeared to be another Lucain. Here? Interesting, but he didn't seem "solid". Menethil continued to walk around, and gave a sharp whistle to maybe get this creature's attention.
He summoned a zombie to fight by his side in case anything turned sour. He wouldn't take his chances, even if his ego told him that no one could defeat him.

What a perfect opportunity to add someone else to his "collection".
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

[Hawke lv1][2]

Postby Citanul » 01/26/2009 6:29 PM

As the whistle was heard Hawk stopped and turned to watch the new creature. Hm. His etheral tails flicked as he ghosted near, a low, demented chuckle leaving his lips. "And who dares tread here now? A necromancer?" Another laugh, this one full as he threw his head back to give the full effect of the sound echoing off of the crumbling walls.

"You think you can find wayward souls to collect here? You are sorely mistaken."
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 01/26/2009 7:41 PM

Menethil gave a bone chilling laugh upon hearing this "ghosts" words, "You have no idea who I am do you?" he stepped closer grinning, bearing his ice blue teeth at him, "I am no ordinary necromancer I'll have you know. No, my power goes beyond that," he stepped closer trying to get a better look at this "specimen". His grin quickly turned to a frown, "You aren't that interesting," he said mockingly hoping to get this creature angered.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

[Hawke lv1][3]

Postby Citanul » 01/27/2009 1:29 AM

Hawke merely smirked. "It does not matter who you are, necro-boy. I doubt that your power is enough to do anything to me. You underestimate my power." Smirking he ran towards him... And while the Necromancer was expecting the chill of a spirit passing through him he would find himself slammed into the ground by a coporeal body, Hawke ramming into him roughly.

"Still not interesting?" He asked with a laugh, moving away from him again.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 01/27/2009 2:20 AM

Menethil simply smirked at him shaking his head back and forth, "Perhaps I should give you my word. As lord of the undead of the frozen wastelands I may give my approval. After all you did manage to touch me," Menethil dissapeared and was now behind Hawke, putting his large cold paws on his back, "Although you look ethereal, you are a solid form. Quite intriguing indeed," he breathed down Hawke's back, freezing the area around him. He jumped backwards and turned his gaze back at Hawke.

Although... you do seem to catch my eye more then anyone else...
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

[Hawke lv1][4]

Postby Citanul » 01/27/2009 9:25 PM

Hawke growled lowly at this arrogant fool, eyes watching him carefully. "This is not the Wastelands. You hold no sway here, fool."

The cold did nothing to him though he moved away from the area, delicate frozen crystals falling to the ground as he took a good swipe at Menethil, intent on delivering a rather mighty blow. "I can become coporeal whenever I like, idiot! Anyone with any sort of power can see that!"
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 01/27/2009 9:38 PM

"Even if I am not in the wastelands, my power remains the same fool," Menethil snarled, play time was over, and he was tired of trying to sway this knave. This idiot had no idea what he was doing. Menethil quickly jumped on Hawke biting his neck clamping down tightly then jumping back.

"Even your type isn't immune to injury," Menethil stood his ground, still looking like he was on top of the situation, "Perhaps you won't reconsider my offer then?"

[Heh, they are going to take some time to like each other XD]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

[Hawke lv2][5]

Postby Citanul » 01/27/2009 10:13 PM

"And yet you are no lord here!" Hawke snarled lowly, the impact of the male braced for. There was no pain - though for a moment he found himself scruffed and unable to move.

No matter. He merely made his body incoporeal again, sending this idiot flopping on the floor as he moved away. "When I leave your realm I am! You hold no sway here, Necromancer! Leave this place!"

((Haha. Yeah. Their breeding room ought to be interesting. XP))
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 01/27/2009 10:20 PM

"You are all talk," Menethil snarled once more, "You were too scared to take the blow, how weak of you," he threw his head back laughing, "You see, my power will never be limited. Perhaps I choose not to get too serious in our little scuffle," he walked around Hawke, eying him carefully. "You have no right to boss me around youngun, I will leave this place when if I so choose to."

He jumped up and clung to the wall like a spider, "We are both undead here, so why does this matter?"

[It will be for sure!]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

[Hawke lv2][6]

Postby Citanul » 01/30/2009 5:36 PM

"I am not scared of your blows! I am older than you, Necromancer." He snarled, baring his teeth as his form wavered, very much ethereal and yet able to be seen. Most Ghosts could only do this for a short time, but Hawke's form seemed to give him no trouble in keeping.

"This is my home. You have no right to invade upon another's territory."
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 01/30/2009 5:43 PM

Menethil paused, jumping down from the wall and walking slowly towards Hawke, "Older? You are misjudging... but perhaps you are right, even if I stopped counting my years after about 30," he paused again, "I still will not leave, your home or no," he smiled again, "Perhaps there is a way I can take you for my own, for an... experiment?" a wicked grin spread across his face, "Care to know what that might be?" he got closer to Hawke, possibly about 2 inches away from his face.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

[Hawke lv2][7]

Postby Citanul » 02/03/2009 12:53 AM

Red eyes just watched this new one, ears back in an obvious sign of agression. "One does not tend to count their years after they perish. I know I am older than many here, alive or not." Growling low he bared his maw at Menethil. "I want nothing to do with your experiments."
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Menethil Lvl 2 (8)

Postby Middy » 02/03/2009 2:24 AM

Menethil smirked, "Fine then, if you will not cooperate then I have no more time to meddle with this conversation," he padded the floor creating ice at his paws, freezing the air around him. This apparition was not one to mess around, and now Menethil didn't have the time to play any games, he looked back at Hawke, this time with a stern face "By the way, have we not formally introduced ourselves?"
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next