Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

Re: A Love/Hate Thing [M]

Postby Kitsumi » 08/24/2014 12:25 AM

((I'm just going to assume that some underthings were purchased for her as well xD))

Although Marrow appeared to be listening intently, Acacia suspected that he wouldn't really take care in getting the objects she asked for. She was supposed to be his prisoner of sorts, right? So why would he even bother spending the money? Of course, he could probably ask Kyle to compensate for it later. But it would still be a hassle for him to get everything she wanted.

Once Marrow had left (making sure that her back was turned so she couldn't see how he achieved that feat) Acacia locked herself in the bathroom. A few minutes later, she was in the shower lathering up with what she had found in the room. The cheap, unisex shampoo that Marrow had didn't smell as good as those she had used at home, but they got the job done. She wasn't sure about using his body wash though, because it was meant for men. In the end, she used the small bar of hand soap that was on the sink to scrub her body.

When Marrow came back, Acacia was just stepping out of the shower. Wrapping a towel around her body and thanking her lucky stars that it was big enough to cover her properly, she opened the door. She ignored Marrow as she rummaged through the bag of clothes, but then looked back up as she realized he had gotten her several outfits. "You really did get everything I asked for," she said incredulously. "Wow. Umm...thanks I guess. Although you're still not off the hook for holding me here captive!"

With that said, she took a pair of bright pink shorts and a purple v-neck t-shirt into the bathroom with her, locking the door again behind her. When she emerged again, hair brushed but still wet, she was fully clothed.

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7189
Donate

Previous