Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

Can't Stop Myself [Toxxic and I] M: S,L,V

Postby Middy » 05/26/2012 1:31 PM

It seemed like any other day in Aldrect, especially for Vester. For him, he had just got cleaning himself after taking someone's life in one of the back alleys the night before. He was an expert at hiding what he did, and even when there was an investigation they could never pin him as a suspect. Sometimes they couldn't even identify the victim after Vester was done with them.

This time he remembered to cut off the tips of the fingers and toes post modem, and made sure the head wasn't found. Even if it was there still couldn't be a way to find out who it was, you can very well identify a head without a face, and seeing as how the teeth were removed no dental records could be matched.

Vester sat at one of the tables outside a cafe', running his hand through his messy short black hair. He was still tired from the activities the night before, and forgot to even order what he wanted. Vester was sure the waitress didn't even know he was out there, but he didn't care. He slumped over on the table folding his arms on the surface and resting his head on his makeshift headrest.

He had thought about digging the cigarettes out of his pocket but decided against it. He lifted his head up enough to watch the rest of the city-folk pass by him, unaware of the murder that took place just hours earlier.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: Can't Stop Myself [Toxxic and I] M: S,L,V

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 05/26/2012 1:52 PM

Image Ren walked through the streets, smiling his broad grin and carrying a very large bouquet of flowers. The owner of his favourite cafe had just placed an order for his wife, and Ren had worked through the night to get it not just right, but perfect. He arrived at the cafe and flashed a smile at the myriad waitresses who worked there, and his grin only widened as they giggled and scarpered.

He handed the flowers to the owner, received his payment and turned to leave. He was winding his way through the assorted tables when he spotted a gentleman with his head down on one of the tables, without even a drink. He hated seeing people get kicked out of restaurants because they had fallen asleep, so he made his way over to the man to wake him up gently.

"Excuse me;" he said, flashing a dazzling grin at the man. "I don't mean to bother you, but you should really stay awake... The owner isn't very sympathetic with exhaustion. Are you alright? Is there any way I can help, apart from dragging a waitress over to take your order?"
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2156
Donate

Postby Middy » 05/26/2012 2:15 PM

Vester heard someone talking directly to him, he lifted his head and saw a young man trying to get his attention. He rubbed his eyes and shook his head to wake himself up before realizing what he was asking of him. His remained expressionless but he was a bit annoyed that someone had snapped him awake, but didn't show it. "I'm fine... just a bit tired is all," he yawned to further express his exhaustion then thought about something. Was this man willing to grab him something to drink if he asked?

Turning on his char, Vester sat up and brushed his bangs out of his face and smiled at the other man, "But if you are villing to grab a coffee for me I vill make it worth your time," he was hoping he would agree. Of course his reply could have been taken many different ways, as was Vester's way of speaking. It didn't matter if this man thought he would be getting wealth or something more from this favor, Vester would make good on his word.

((German accentssss.... need to work on it XD))
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 05/26/2012 2:55 PM

Ren heard the tone of the man's voice, and felt a twinge of guilt. He reminded himself of how the owner would have reacted, and shrugged the guilt away...

He watched the other man yawn, and couldn't help but wonder what had made him so tired... He looked like he had been out all night, with bags under his eyes and touseled hair. But his eyes! They had a certain... gleam in them, a bit like hidden intelligence.

Ren was startled by the man's accent (he hadn't been expecting it) but felt even more surprised at the other man's offer! What exactly did he mean by 'make it worth his time'? Ren was intrigued; he had never met someone quite like this before.

"Sure, I'll get you a coffee. And I'm sorry for waking you, but believe me, it's better to be woken by me than the owner... I'll be right back. Just sit tight... do you mind if I join you?" His inquisitive nature was getting the better of him again. Who was this man, why was he so tired, and just what was he offering?
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 05/26/2012 3:20 PM

Vester grinned back at the man, "The name is Vester Metzger by the vay," he took this chance to straighten out his uniform while the other man was talking. He wanted to keep himself looking good despite being so tired. His grin widened when he heard this man wanted to join him later. "I don't mind if you join me... I think it vould be rather nice to talk to someone else." Vester drummed his fingers on the table, starting to feel a little restless.

He leaned back in his chair while the other man went to go get coffee for him, and probably some for himself as well. How much longer would he need to wait for some sort of action now? It didn't mater what kind.. just needed something.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 05/26/2012 5:04 PM

Ren walked away to get the coffee... The man - Vester, that was his name apparently - had a sort of... predatory glint in his eye. It was just the kind of glint Ren loved to see - and ruin! But there was something off about him, as well... Something Ren couldn't quite put his finger on. But he ignored that uneasiness, for now. Vester was good-looking, with a German accent - Ren loved accents, they made every speech sound like seduction - and Ren was intrigued.

He got the tray of coffee, sugar and milk, and carried it to the table, where he set it down in front of Vester before sitting down opposite him. "So, tell me Vester, what would you like to talk about?" He was intensely curious in this man, but didn't want to seem like he was prying into personal affairs...

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 05/26/2012 5:26 PM

Vester purred back at him obviously delighted to have coffee brought to him instead of having to go get it himself. He had to admit he liked being waited on, and would take any opportunity to have things done for him. Vester stirred in some milk into his cup of coffee and blew into it to cool it down before taking a sip. He looked back up at the man and traced the rim of the cup with his finger, "Vell I vould like to know your name, now zhat I have said mine," it had seemed the other wanted to know a little more about him, and he was all too eager to brag about his past achievements, but he needed to keep in mind that he was playing innocent. He didn't want to chase him away so quickly by the shocking things he committed in the past.

Plus he wanted to see if he could coax this man into being a servant for awhile, he had things he could use against him, and he wasn't against using his own body to get what he wanted. Vester put his elbows on the table and rested his chin on his hands. It's amazing how people would walk up to him and strike a conversation without realizing what he was exactly.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 05/26/2012 6:04 PM

Vester had practically purred at him as he took the coffee and poured milk in, and Ren had to admit, he liked it. He was such a switch! He was almost too busy thinking about how much he loved to 'play the servant' so to speak. He loved seeing people's faced light up when he did something for them... But he caught Vester's comment, and saw the glint in his eyes. He answered with a cheeky, chirpy grin. "I'm Ren, the local florist. I was bringing some of my flowers to the owner of this cafe when I saw you... It's his anniversary today. I hope his wife likes the bouquet... I know lillies are her favourite flowers, and red roses are the traditional flowers of love, but... You never really know what's on someone's mind." He paused, and looked a little closer at Vester... There was something there, definitely, but for some reason... Ren found himself liking the feeling... It was odd, to say the least. "Tell me, Vester, what's a man like you doing falling asleep in a cafe?" He sat back, and waited for the reply.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 05/26/2012 6:27 PM

This man worked here... and is named Ren hmm? Vester smirked at hearing what he was doing earlier... what a sickeningly nice thing to do. He kept his disposition as being a friendly stranger, patiently waiting for Ren to finish speaking. He needed to butter Ren up with a compliment, and saying something nice about his work would do the trick. "Zhat's such a nice thing to do... you must be a very kind man."

When he was asked what he was doing here Vester knew he had to come up with something quick. Telling him that he was an ex-Nazi general wouldn't go over well, nor would telling him that he came here to murder someone.

Instead he chose something more innocent and easy to believe, "I'm a traveling businessman. I came here to scout out the area for a new product my company vishes to sell," happy with himself he leaned back in his chair undoing the collar of his uniform a little, pulling at it to fake that he was hot. "As you can tell, my vork require me to go from town to town and it can get quite tiring. I haven't gotten much sleep ever since I arrived here."
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 05/26/2012 7:58 PM

Ren blushed as Vester complimented him... though his tone had a slight sharpness to it. But Ren ignored it, after all, he didn't know this man; he could just have a certain way of speaking after all. "Thanks, but I'm probably just as nice as anybody... I don't know anyone who doesn't feel good seeing someone else smile..." Ren paused, just for a moment. He did know people who loved to see others cry, or scream, but that was all in a bedroom context... and it wasn't exactly polite to bring it up at the table. But that Vester was a very attractive man...

So he was a travelling business man... that explained so much. The lack of sleep, the accent, the predatory glint in the eye... Ren settled, more comfortable now that he knew. He could deal with businessmen, hell, he himself was a businessman of sorts! And he knew how tiring it could be, trying to sell to people, having to be pleasant when they are downright unpleasant, having to jump through hoops for picky customers, or stand there for hours with indecisive ones, or... Ren had seen it all, and he didn't envy Vester one bit.

"I understand how you feel; you must be exhausted... Have you got a place to stay? And may I ask what your company sells?"

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 05/26/2012 9:34 PM

Vester chuckled at Ren's reply, he had to hold back the urge to say that he liked hearing people scream in agony rather then smile. Having to fake being a good guy was just getting more and more difficult as time went on, but he had done this song and dance before. He just needed to buy some more time to earn Ren's trust is all.

Vester leaned forward and stared into Ren's eyes, the smile on his face fading to make himself appear more business-like, "We sell phones to companies or for those who can afford it. We also make Bluetooth and radios, you know all zhat kind of stuff," he chuckled after saying that. In his mind he thought he was doing great to trick Ren, "As for a place to stay, I only have a cheap hotel... I vish I had a better place to stay for tonight, traffic is so loud by that place.." he yawned to further prove his point.

"Oh and for bringing me coffee... I said I vould make it vorth your while, is zhere anyzhing I can do for you?"

[17]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 05/27/2012 9:19 AM

Ren saw Vester smile wider, as he spoke about feeling good when seeing others smile... But there was something hiding there, behind that smile, that he just couldn't put his finger on. Then again, at that moment in time he was having some rather indecent thoughts about that kind of smile and bedroom contexts, so he didn't really have the attention to spare for thoughts about what lay within.

When Vester leaned forward to stare into his eyes, Ren almost thought he was going to proposition something - But no, he merely wanted to talk about his company. Ren listened with enthusiasm; he had heard of these devices, but had never owned one. He wanted to ask a million questions already, with such a simple explanation!

He saw the yawn, when Vester described his hotel, and immediately rose to offer his house for the man to stay in. All of the valuables were locked away in his chambers, and there were plenty of guest rooms... He stopped himself short; he almost went as far as to consider sharing his own room with a man he had just met, who hadn't implied anything of the sort... had he?

That offer again; what did he mean by it? What exactly did he have in mind to 'make it worth his while'? Ren hadn't wanted anything in return, it was in his nature to be generous... But he was curious as to what this man wanted. "Erm... Actually, if you would buy a flower from my shop for your lapel, it would even the coffee up... And about your hotel, you can't possibly stay there. You'll be too tired to make any successful sales. You can stay with me, if you want. I have a few guest bedrooms, with en-suite bathrooms, and it's in a lovely quiet part of the city... And my greenhouse is there, too, if you want a peaceful atmosphere..."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 05/27/2012 1:31 PM

"I vouln't mind purchasing a flower from you," he thought for a moment about Ren's offer, he was hoping he would let him stay with him and it was just too good to pass up. Although, he was slightly disappointed with the mention of guest rooms, but he had to expect it. If he had lead him on to think he wanted a night with him then it would be different. Ren seemed like a good choice for someone to bed him. After an earlier killing spree sex was just something he really needed. The problem was, he didn't know if Ren swings that way but there was one way to find out.

Vester stared back into Ren's eyes, building up confidence to reply to him about his offer. He was just about to flat out ask him at this point, his patience was beginning to wear thin. "I vould love to stay at your place... although," he sighed and played with the rim of his coffee cup again, "I vas hoping to find someone to sleep with to ease some of zhis stress~" he lightly smiled and tilted his head to one side hoping Ren would catch on to what he meant, and that he was directing it at him.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 05/28/2012 8:43 PM

Ren inhaled his coffee, and sat there trying not to cough for a few minutes. He looked up to see Vester staring intensely at him, and not for the first time noticed how good he looked... Ah, now it all made sense... So that was what he had meant by 'worth his while'!

A lesser man would probbably have declined such an unexpected request, but this was Ren. He didn't care who or how, as long as it happened.... And it tended to happen quite often. He felt himself beginning to blush at the thought of bedding Vester, and a cocky grin slid onto his face.

"Stress relief, I can do... I do a fantastic therapeutic massage. Usually after a hardcore workout, really... So tell me Vester, just how hard do you like it to be?" He took a sip of his coffee, refusing to break eye contact, cheeky smile still in place...

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 05/28/2012 8:54 PM

"Ohh... I vonder what kind of massage you mean~ I vill take anything" he purred at Ren and slowly leaned back in his chair, rocking his shoulders and parting his legs in an almost suggestive manner. Vester brushed away the fine strands of black hair that hung in his face and softly smiled at him, "If by vorkout.. and how hard I like it.. and if this pertains to what I zhink it does..." he paused to chuckle, "Zhen I guess I could say I like it rough... mostly sub," he was hoping his answer is what Ren wanted to hear, and if not he had his answer on what he preferred anyway.

"Vhen did you want to go back to your place then? If you still... vant me," he placed the empty coffee cup down and smiled.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next