Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

A Father's Lesson [P][Atticus + Tremere]

Postby Citanul » 09/29/2012 9:05 PM

ImageImage

"But father, I know how to write." Atticus' bright eyes watched as his father pulled out some paper and an ink pen. He took them gently, sitting in the chair beside his father.

"Yes, but you love to draw. I wanted you to learn to draw with this ink." Tremere dipped the pen for his boy and handed it to him again. "It is special - something I had made just for you my little one."

A soft smile as the boy nodded, starting to try and sketch like he would with a pencil, though it seemed a little harder. His brow furrowed slightly, and he changed his method to a much lighter stroke. Just something plain, a little Dalma playing with a ball.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 214
Donate

Re: A Father's Lesson [P][Atticus + Tremere]

Postby Citanul » 09/29/2012 9:27 PM

"Good boy, good boy." Tremere chuckled gently. He had spent time with his daughters as well, letting them develop their powers and show him, test their strength. His little boy however, hadn't developed much of a talent for anything but this artistry. No matter, Atticus was still a very special little man.

"You think mama will like a picture?"

"I am sure your mother will love it if you draw her one."

"What do you think she'd like?"

A gentle laugh. So much concern... The boy was nearly fourteen now, but he didn't mind. "I think she would like whatever your heart tells you to do."

A grin to his father as he nodded and stretched out for a moment, dipping the pen into the ink again before he began. Something special, for his mother. And maybe for his sisters if he had some time.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Citanul » 10/20/2012 7:42 PM

"What do you think papa?" The boy smiled happily as he held up his latest creation. Colored inks produced a rather interesting, if slight, bleeding effect on the paper. There was a soft landscape of a grassy field shaded with the setting sun. Colorful butterflies flitted in the field along with a happy looking Sahound, dancing on his hind legs to catch a red butterfly.

"Very handsome, son. However you have ink everywhere." He laughed gently, patting the top of his head. "Why don't you clean up?" He asked while gently steering him to the bathroom.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Citanul » 10/21/2012 9:59 PM

Atticus happily went to the bathroom and turned on the water to wash his hands. Humming quietly to himself he giggled - the sink looked like a slaughtered rainbow now. Foamy colors mixed with one another before turning into a gruesome brown while whirling down the drain. Scrubbing for a few minutes before stopping he rinsed everything off including the soap dispenser. There, everything is clean.

Coming back to help his father clean up he put the pictures carefully to dry before capping the inks, frowning a little as they got on his fingers again.

Laughing gently Tremere patted his son's back. "I think you just like getting messy, don't you son?"

"Nuh-unh! I wasn't trying to!"
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Citanul » 10/21/2012 10:14 PM

"Mmmhm. Suuurreee." Tremere teased as he finished taking care of the inks, wiping the bottles lightly to get them cleaned up, and not leaking everywhere. "Like when you were a baby. And you didn't 'mean' to draw all over your sisters."

Shaking his head a little Atti picked up his pens, yelping softly as he pricked his finger on one of them. Grabbing a napkin he tried to wipe the blood, whining just a little as he looked at it - damn. Ink everywhere, and blood...

"Oh, Atticus! Are you alright?" He carefully got a clean rag to wipe his son's fingers, taking him to the bathroom to wash it out. It would heal quickly, but might need a little more care with that ink.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Citanul » 01/29/2013 11:22 AM

"Daaad! I'm fine!" Atticus huffed, pushing his father away as he began to wash up, watching the blood and ink wash down the drain. It made some interesting patterns - he giggled softly as he imagined a rabbit forming. Blinking slightly though he let the water run, watching the rabbit move, nose twitching.

"Uh. Dad?" He'd seen his mother use blood-magic before, but he had never been able to conjure anything remotely similar. They had all tried - both sisters had even been able to do simple things. "Dad!"

"Yes?" Tremere walked in just as the boy lost concentration, though he saw the ink-and-blood rabbit before it dissipated. He whistled softly, nodding. "Well. Seems you may have some power after all... How did you do that?"

"Uhm... No idea. I just... Imagined it." Atticus giggled a little, rubbing the back of his head with his good hand and letting his father bandage up the small cut.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate