Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

The Knight's Rebellion [Self]

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 03/26/2015 5:01 PM

Pzzzt- Three on your left and two around the corner –Pzzzt
I took my hand off my ear piece in time to watch three goons in black ski masks lunge at me. We’d been watching the men patrol all night and decided the only way in was through them. The soft carpet muffled our footsteps but there was no way around the guard’s path. I dug my spiked fist into the first man’s jaw, there was a sickening crunch and the man fell with a silent scream. Using the force of my body weight I knocked him off his feet and prepared for the next assault.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1248
Donate

Re: The Knight's Rebellion [Self]

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 03/26/2015 5:02 PM

In one fluid motion I kicked my foot out behind me making the second man double over grabbing his gut I turned around and grabbed his head cracking it against my knee which knocked him out. The third man grabbed me from behind and had my wrists restrained by his monstrous sausage fingers and my body was forced against his. He spun me around and grabbed my neck lifting me up in the air and shoved me against the wall. Briefly my skull bounced from the force of the push and the scene went blurry as my eyes started to flitter behind my head. Suddenly a foot came out of nowhere and knocked the man unsteady just enough to drop me before I went unconscious. I popped up quick and nodded at Xerxes in appreciation.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 03/26/2015 5:02 PM

He returned the nod before whacking the man with a steel rod and then we both turned the corner towards our target location. Two guards were just thrusting open the office door. Theo had locked them in using the hacked mainframe so we wouldn't be overwhelmed. Smirking I rolled a smoke bomb and let it disperse in the air before running around two outraged guards. At the end of the hallway we were disappointed to find the door closed again. I sank to one knee and stuck two slender pieces of metal into the lock and a second later we heard a click.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 03/26/2015 5:03 PM

I opened the heavy door wearily but when I saw it was all clear I strode over to an elaborate painting that was on the wall and I removed it to reveal the safe. Xerxes closed and relocked the door. He walked over to me and held his hand to his ear piece.
“Alright Theo give it to me,”
Pzzzt- 19
He spun the dial
He whirled it backwards
03 –Pzzzt

He clicked it a few times and opened it up.
The only thing that was in the safe was a tattered cloth bag.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 03/26/2015 5:04 PM

I grabbed it and replaced it with an identical bag. “Okay let’s get out of here,” I said quickly as we ran to the opposite side of the room. A lone isle of windows faced us and Xerxes pushed the last window open.
Pzzzt- It’s Jack, my cover was blown I'll be there in 30 seconds tops. -Pzzzt
I looked at Xerxes expectantly. “After you m'lady,” he waved his hand indicating I should go first.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 03/26/2015 5:04 PM

“Oh gee you're such a gentleman,” I bowed slightly. I looked over the edge, we were three stories up from our van. Without counting I just jumped and whipped out my swords. The straight blades of my short swords jammed into the building slowed my descent and dug up wall debris on the way. Xerxes was close behind and as we heard the door bang open into the room we were just in, both of us landed and slid open the van door and clamored in.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 03/26/2015 5:05 PM

Jack reopened the van door seconds later “Go Go Go they were right on me!” Tyson peeled out fast enough to give someone whiplash.
As I found my way to the passenger seat next to Tyson, Theodora turned around in her chair that she sat at in the back with all her computers. She took off her headset. “Please tell me you got it,” I held up the dingy old bag. “Sweet that means we can head back finally. Q will be thrilled.”
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 03/26/2015 5:05 PM

It was about two in the morning before we got back to the hotel where we found Q waiting while watching the monitors of the room we were just in. We installed them weeks ago and had been watching closely ever since. An older porky man that was balding was yelling at a few men that sported some nice injuries from yours truly.
Q turned around to face us. “We’re already packed we will leave at seven in the morning.”
I sighed and flopped onto one of the beds. “Ug couldn’t we drag this out one more day and have some fun tomorrow?”
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 03/26/2015 5:06 PM

Q got up to usher the boys out of the room. “No Oz I already informed the principle and we going back to Leon’s Cross tomorrow at seven.”
“Ahhh but Queen,” I dragged out her full name.
“No if’s and’s or but’s about it.”
“Okay mother.” I rolled my eyes sarcastically.
“That’s right and don’t you dare sass me about it,” she shut and locked the door.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 03/26/2015 5:07 PM

Alright so there you have it, my team, and if you didn’t catch it I’m Oz nothing more nothing less. I’m the leader and the hard ass of the team. The mother of us, now that, well... That would be Queen. We just call her Q though, she’s also known me since I was like five and she’s my best friend. Xerxes, he’s second in command and like Q I’ve known him since I was young, just not as young as Q that is not young enough to know my real name either.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 03/26/2015 5:07 PM

Tyson he’s our getaway driver but more importantly he’s got contacts, important contacts. He’s also dating Theo or Theodora but she doesn’t like her full name so I don’t suggest you calling her that. She’s our tech. she knows her way around computer pretty well. Then that leaves Jack he’s our informant he can disguise himself and get any information for us that we need, it’s pretty handy.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 03/26/2015 5:08 PM

Of course I’ve only know Ty, Theo, and Jack since the start of school at Leon’s Cross. It’s a nice fancy school for the smart and rich. The start of school also changed a lot more than just meeting new people. The principle called all of us, the team, to her office at the beginning of freshman year. We didn’t know each other yet and she offered us to come together to form the Knight’s Rebellion.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 03/26/2015 5:10 PM

It’s what we call our team, for all our own reasons we agreed. Our jobs are to protect this school and also to be sent out to save stolen items and protect people. If I was a cocky person, and I am, then I could proudly say that we are a well-oiled machine and I don’t let us forget it. I’m going to call it a night since I have to wake up early ugh, I think I’ll let you figure everything else out later.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 03/26/2015 5:29 PM

Life is just millions of paths that extend from one another and all you can do is hopefully choose the right one at the time. Some paths might have signs directing in the direction you wish and others don’t. These are the ones that are scary. Everyone will get faced with these and I got faced with a big one three years ago; one that cut off any chance to make friends or become teachers pet and do any after school activities. You might think that I had chosen the wrong path, but not a day goes by where I didn’t think I made the right choice; you see I wouldn’t have it any other way.
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CookingwiththeCobra » 03/26/2015 5:30 PM

I strode into class twelve minutes late (meeting with the principle over issues involving how we spend our time outside of school). Anyway I handed the teacher a slip of paper involving my whereabouts, he sighed out of frustration and I grinned; not my fault he thinks I forge the slips. I take my seat next to Q and pull out my book.
“Like I said before I was rudely interrupted,” I grinned at him. “We will be starting a new chapter that will be breaking our government up into its different sections. We will be starting with our Legislative system and with the raise of a hand; can anyone tell me what else it is known as…”
CookingwiththeCobra
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Next