These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Falling [Self]

Postby Celtic » 05/18/2011 3:14 PM

I just watched her fall apart. One minute, she was walking, gliding through the forest. Her hands trailing over the bark as she walked, the next she was on the ground. Crying. Her head in her hands, shoulders shaking. Everything I wished I could do. Just fall apart and cry. But here I was, hidden from her, watching. I felt so wrong and yet, I couldn't tear my eyes away. She was breaking inside and I was breaking with her.

But she, was a mystery. I didn't know who she was, and I never intended to find out. Maybe because she was everything I  knew I had come to be. Perfectly manicured nails, hair that never falls out of place and make-up that looks like it was done by professionals. But she was strong in the face of her enemies, even with her friends. Nothing went wrong. Everything was cold, everything was disconnected from her. So in a way, I knew her. But I didn't. Just like I didn't know myself. I spent so much time being who I was expected to be. I didn't take time to know me. And now look where I was. Broken, feeling alone and still, I was pretending. Becuase I didn't know what else to do.

I accidently stepped on a stick and a crack filled the air and she looked around, scared stiff. She wiped her tears away and ran. Just like that. She ran back to security. Back to fake love and fake friends. She ran away from a beginning and into a story that already ended.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Re: Falling [Self]

Postby Celtic » 05/18/2011 3:23 PM

That was it. I was alone again. I don't know if I had been waiting for my turn, but a tear fell, and then another until I was just like that girl; shoulders shaking, trying to be quiet so no one would notice, when what I really needed was to scream and cry and beat everything. I needed to rid myself of emotion so I could start over. But I was scared. I knew that I couldn't start over. Not in the same town. Not in the same family. Not with the same friends. I couldn't just run away like the people in movies. I had to stay, but I also knew that I needed to change. I needed a fresh start so I could get rid of this person who woke up at five in the morning just to do her hair or yelled and screamed at her parents if she didn't get that new designer bag right away. I hated who I was, who I pretended to be but also, I didn't know if that was just who I was, or if I could start a new. Be who I wanted to be.

I just didn't know. And it scared me.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 05/18/2011 3:55 PM

What was I supposed to do when someone came searching? The sun had gone down now and I was trembling. Walking someplace I didn't know existed. I was gone and I wasn't thinking straight anymore. I didn't know what I was doing and I didn't know where I was going. But I didn't expect to end up where I was. I was still in the forest, that much I knew. I had hopped a few streams, rather walked through them and I was still surrounded by trees, but there it was. Sticks piled high on top of eachother, neglect had run rampant here. But it was there.

A makeshift play fort. Covered in ivy just like in movies. I smiled and walked in, sitting on the floor. It felt mystical, like I was transported somewhere else. But I knew I wasn't. A piece of my mind remained in reality and in the hopelessness of it all. I still had to go back at some point. And when that time came I would have to go back to lying and cheating just to be exciting. Which was pointless. But I had no choice. I had, no. choice.

Great.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 05/18/2011 6:41 PM

I must've started crying again because as I was sitting there, a little boy walked up into the fort and looked at me curiously. He must've only been about four or five, but he was adorable. I had to smile just looking at him. "Lady, why are you crying?"

I smiled half-heartedly. He reminded me of my little brother years ago. So unafraid of new people, so eager to have friends. "I was just remembering when I played in a fort when I was younger. It was a happier time." His little face twisted up in confusion, but it lightened up when he seemed to come to a decision.

"Well lady, you can play with me in mine! There's plenty of room and it'd be fun. I promise." He offered his hand to me, and I had to laugh a little. It felt good to laugh, if only that tiny bit. I wiped away my tears before taking his hand, causing him to light up in a smile.

"This over here is the front door," He pointed to a small opening where a small bouquetof dandelions lay, "we entered from the back door. Then over here, see, is the kitchen..." He trailed on as he walked about the little fort, brushing some things clean and fixing other places. He was such a tidy little kid, and he was so excited to have a guest. I felt honored.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 05/18/2011 6:51 PM

The tour had just finished when an older boy, my age, ran in, out of breath. He was gorgeous, there was no other way to put it. He was a blonde, his hair nearly white and his blue eyes were deep like the sea. His hair was cut short and he was about seventeen, a couple years older than me. He was obviously worried about the little boy, but once he saw him, his face relaxed into a smile whose private warmth made me feel like I was intruding.

"Charlie! What have you been doing out here? We've been looking for hours!" He picked up the boy in a huge bear hug, but Charlie's eyes didn't leave me. "Look brodder, I have a new friend!" The brother turned slightly, his eyes fixed on me now. He put Charlie down, a little warily. But then again, I noticed how I must look. My dress covered in dirt, my hair was probably more than a little scruffy, my cheeks were tearstained and I was barefoot. "Brodder, she's really nice! I just finished showing her my fort." Charlie's face lit up in the largest smile yet, running over to my side and taking my hand. "Can we keep her?"

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 05/19/2011 8:00 PM

I didn't know what to say, except I got this strange feeling that was almost willing for the boy to say yes and let me live there... But mother and father would be heartbroken and I know I'd eventually have to go back and face reality. The less realistic part of me was still pushing, still hoping that he'd say yes and I could escape. And because I was so torn, I didn't say anything, I didn't even lift my eyes to look at him, even though I wanted to. I wanted to look pathetic enough for him to say yes, but my pride kept it from being so. It was probably better that he said no anyways, the last thing I needed was my parents hiring detectives and the police to go and look for me. After all, I was their 'prized possession.'

Instead of all my hopes, he just laughed and reached out a hand to take back his brother, "Only if the nice lady wants to come in. She's not a puppy you know... Not like Alexandria." He laughed again, making me feel like I was an intruder... Again. I still wasn't looking up though, but I got the feeling his eyes were on me now, just like Charlie's were earlier, "So what do ya say? You look like you could use a pick-me-up." I felt the color gather in my cheeks and I finally looked at him and nodded. It was like I forgot to speak. But when he took my hand, I felt more at ease than I had in a while. Less like I was with strangers and more like I was with friends I trusted. I liked that feeling. I liked it a lot.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 05/19/2011 8:10 PM

Charlie kept up his chattering all the way back through the woods, only stopping every once in a while to help his 'new friend' over sticks he deemed to dangerous for me to get over myself. I was smiling more than I had in a long time and I felt like this little boy could probably answer all my problems, in fact he almost had. His brother, whose name I didn't know and didn't seem like I would know, kept quiet but a small smile always occupied his face, like he was having a private conversation about important things and trying to hide it. But I didn't want to read too far into it. I was blessed to be able to come here for a little while. To escape from my worries.

Then, all at once, the world became quiet and we stopped walking. The forest was ending, opening up into a large field where I was surprised to see no house at all. It was just empty and no one was speaking. I didn't think it right to break the silence and I think that was the best decision I had made in a long time. Charlie's brother's face no longer held the small smile, instead it was grim but not entirely. The edges of his mouth were twitching slightly and his eyes seemed to glisten with tears. But not from sadness, more of trying to hold back his laughter. Meanwhile Charlie looked ready to have a tantrum. His little face was grim and he had crossed his arms. The whole scene was almost comical really.

It was the brother who finally broke it, he cracked up laughing. Charlie didn't seem to find this funny, "Brodder! Get back the house. Now!" Now, I really was confused. If I wasn't before, my mind was completely boggled now.

"Oh come on! Its funny! Admit it!"

"No. House. Now."

"Chaaarrrrllliiiieeee...."

"Brodder. House!"

"Fine... Spoilsport." Finally the brother turned to me and grinned before enveloping me into a hug. "Hold on. This'll only take a few seconds." Then he covered my eyes and we were falling.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 05/19/2011 8:47 PM

To my surprise the sensation of falling ended almost as quickly as it started. Also to my surprise, I was exactly where I started, but now there was a... House there. Charlie was already running towards it, presumably to go tell on his older brother. I, of course, had no freaking clue what was going on. So I just stood there with my mouth falling open. Last I checked, we were just outside a small town that didn't have a house this size within a couple hundred mile radius.

"You're going to catch a fly you know. Come on, I'll show you around." He pulled me forward, probably noticing the slightly paralyzed state I was in. I quickly shut my mouth and trotted to catch up with him. Still though, I didn't say a word. I just searched the outside of that house, looking for something, anything that might clue me in on what the hell was going on here. I was normal. I wanted to stay normal. Which meant things like this, couldn't happen. Nu-uh. Not to me, not to people I knew, especially not with a hot guy that just entered my life. No way was this actually happening. "So, do you, y'know, speak?"

...Was that a serious question? "Uh, yeah. I do."

"I only ask cause you, haven't really said a word to me. At least I don't remember you saying anything." He seemed to realize he'd made this awkward as he was looking around at the sky and his hands were fidgeting.

"Oh, sorry. I was just... Well, it's been a rough day. I didn't really er, know what to say."

"Oh." Oh was right. "Well, now that I know you can talk, I am Veil." Veil? Really? I think that name just ruined it for me. It was kind of a let down, not gonna lie. But, I kept my composure and smiled to the ground, "And I'm Sarri."

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 06/06/2011 4:30 PM

She was lovely. Truely lovely. The way she never dared glance up, her sly poise that almost wasn't there. She reminded me of my sister in that way. Though my sister never hesitated to sayy her mind or throw you into a wall or off a staircase when you were in her way and something told me that Sarri would be mortified at that. Oh well, just something she'll have to get accustomed to. But she seemed like she wasn't sure of herself. Almost like she wasn't quite certain of how to be or act. It was strange. I was only used to people who were free with themselves and Sarri, Sarri was guarded. Sarri was different. I almost regretted bringing her here. Her home. But Charlie had asked, so it was okay, right? No one said no to the crown prince. Even if he was younger than all his siblings. She seemed alright with it too, like she wanted an escape.

I glanced over at her walking beside me. Her dress was torn in multiple places and its once cream color had been reduced to a light brown with dark patches. It had the air of an expensive thing, something she had probably worn with pride. Until she came here. A glint of bright blue caught my eyes. Her bracelet. It shone with an imminent glare, chunky and with the style of the humans. I dismissed that though as a feeling crept up my spine making my hairs raise. I was starting to feel like she had somethign to go back to. A huge no-no on our part. If we were to take a human here, they were orphaned and had little money. Sarri was starting to look like the opposite. Her make up and her clothing was dirty and messed up, and her shoes long gone, but Sarri was far from the ideal human captive. Sarri would be missed, would be searched for. She would not go unnoticed. And she would have something to miss, always a want to leave.

Shit. I was so stupid. I knew I was supposed to make sure of this, but no, when I saw her, that was all that was in my head. How lovely she was and how I longed to take her back. Even if she was safer at home. Now I would for surely get my traveller's license disbanded, forbidden to go back. And poor Sarri, Sarri would be stuck here with me in that miserable old mansion. Unless of course.... No. No. That would not happen. It hasn't happened in years. It wouldn't happen now. Not in a million years.

I would just have to explain to mother and pray and hope to god I at least got to live. Sarri would live no matter what, but I was expendable and Mother knew it.

"Hey, you okay?" Sarri's voice drifted into my thoughts, jerking me away from their clutch of despair.

"Uh yeah," I cleared my thoat, "Fine. I'm fine."

"You sure? You seem far from fine."

"Yeah. I'm sure. But, do you have parents? A family back home?"

She looked at me like it was a weird question, "Yeah."

"Oh." We lapsed back into silence and I was glad she didn't ask why.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 06/07/2011 2:28 PM

He was a strange one. That was for sure. Firzt he didn't think I could talk and now he was sporatically talking, not even attempting to make good conversation. And now he was chewing on his lip looking worried again. I did not understand why he was fretting so much. It was his decision afterall to bring me here, right? I looked back at the ground, looking in disgust at how dirty my dress had gotten. It was awful and I really hoped I would be given a change of clothes. And shoes. My feet were beginning to hurt as they were not accustomed to being exposed to the hard ground without protection. At home I wore slippers and outside my shoes were always fortified so to ensure comfort. So now even the slightest bump sent pain shootin up my leg.

"Well, uh, I had better tell you about my family before we go in." He swallowed and looked at me sidelong, looking quite nervous, "Uh, my mother you should never raise your eyes to and always refer to her as ma'am. My father is not so strict and will most likely joke with you but always call him sir unless he tells you otherwise. You may call Charlie, Charlie as you're his new friend and everyone else is Miss or Sir. My siblings you can call by name. Everyone else you probably shouldn't talk to unless tbey speak to you, okay?" My eyebrow raised, giving him a questioning look. By the sounds of it, he waspretty important. I laughed a little but nodded. Veil gave me a pleading look so I was forced to give an actual reply, "Alright, I'll do as you say. Sir." I smiled broadly so he'd know I was kidding, but he wasn't having it and sighed, opening a door I hadn't noticed. "Quickly please." another skeptical look from me, but I followed what he said. I didn't want to know why yet, but I had a feeling he had damn good reason for this behavior.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 06/08/2011 12:05 PM

He was taking his time that was for sure. He looked so nervous and wouldn't talk even a little bit. He was starting to get me nervous, which, I'll admit, is not that hard but still. He was sneakig arou d like he wasn't supposed to be here let alone me. What about Charlie? Where had he gone? Was he safe in this place made of stone and cold? I gulped. He was probably fine. I just wasn't.

"Veil wi-" He glared at me before I could finish and turned around the second I became silent. But before he did, Veil's eyes softened and I could see his worry and fear. That unnerved me more than ever. A few more feet ahead he turned and gave me a weak half smile.

"In here Sarri. Remember what I told you." Veil opened yet another door I hadn't been able to see and slightly Pushed me through. "Remember and tell the truth. Oh. And just go with whatever I say like it is the truth."  he added whispering now and a scene unfolded before my eyes. A group of people arguing profusely where in the center of the room screaming at one another. The few glimpses I caught of their faces scared me even more. They were forever moving, adding features and losing them but always looking at one another in a primal rage. Veil just sighed like it wasnormal. Oh god. I didn't want to know what I was getting into anymore

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 06/15/2011 10:06 PM

Great. Just what she needed to walk in on. Couldn't the control themselves for even a few hours without me around? I sighed and shook my head. To their credit, they didn't just stop when the door was opened, instead, like everything else in this household, they gracefully made it seem like the arguement had been solved. Mira suddenly saw the light when Tommy miraculously lowered his voice. This was the one occurence anyone ever saw them be civil to one another. Ever since Mira had Tommy's unwanted child things became... Well tense.

I smiled ever so generously, "Brother, Sister. Mira, Tommy." I nodded my head to each one respectively, listing them in order of importance, "We have a guest. This is Sarri, she's from the line." We never say Earth, because technically, we live on the same Earth and the formal way of putting it is far to long and it is alarming generally to the one who has been recently brought over. Just saying 'the line' confuses them, but its not as bad to deal with a confused human than a suspicious one.

Mira, on the other hand, didn't seem to care for the poor girl's mental state and just looked Sarri up and down before her features took on that more like a rat and curved to make a disgusted face. That was the issue with the lesser nobles, they were not given the good graces of facial control. Once they turn two, the shifting begins. Slowly so the toddlers get used to it, but still. Even I get unnerved by it, even though I know my face does the same thing if I get too angry or passionate. "Ugh. Where'd you find her? The bottom of a dumpster?"

Thankfully Tommy answered so I wouldn't have to. "No, sweetie," his voice dripped in mockery, "I believe you're just jealous the human has better looks than you do." He winked at Sarri, something I didn't appreciate, but I held my tongue all the same. Mira, at a loss of a come back that didn't involve a knife or seriously pride-wounding words just huffed and decided to all at once be bored with her. I could tell from how her features moved from feline to canine to just something soft and simple. Human. Traces of bird, but in a pretty way. Mira was always prettiest bored. Which is better than Tommy. His best face was when he, like it or not, was lying and didn't want to. That's the problem with the whole face thing, everyone who is remotely close to you knows all your specific faces and therefore, lying is not the easiest thing to do.

Sarri to her credit had only gone sheet white, but she hadn't fainted. Something more than a lot more people can do. Something about the animalistic way our people acts and looks sometimes sends most humans over the edge and then they wind up trying to toss water at us and shouting silly things like 'Devil begone!' Even though no one here has ever managed to understand what the 'devil' was or even what a 'demon' was. Though we got the hint that it wasn't a very good thing in their world.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 06/17/2011 5:34 PM

I wasn't thinking. I wasn't doing anything actually. I froze up, like I would when faced with a bear. I slowed my breathing, trying to conceal myself without actually turning and running behind something like an idiot. But I was scared. Very, very scared. My thoughts were moving at a snails pace and I didn't know what to do. My body seemed frozen and I was glad. If it wasn't I was sure to start trembling or sniveling like a child. Don't show fear. I barely registered the fact anyone was talking. My eyes weren't focusing, like they were trying to hide from me what monster I was facing. Then I felt a hand close over my wrist. Gently at first, but then it tugged and I snapped.

I wrenched my wrist out of the creature's grasp and backed away quickly. My senses had all come back and I could feel the adrenilin coursing through my body. If they hadn't known how scared I was then, they sure as hell knew now. "Sarri! For crying out loud, get a grip!" The voice sounded familiar, but I didn't really catch on that it was Veil. Instead my eyes were fixated on the man, Tommy, or at least I thought it was Tommy. He was laughing. His face was a deep cerulean blue and it seemed scaled, but the minute I caught on to the animal, it switched again. The illusion of fur was there and his eyes catlike, or goatlike. They kept changing.  

"Darling, please. Do us a favor and don't run. I know your human brain is having issues right now, but you'll have to get used to it sometime. Why not now?" Someone else was talking to me now. He seemed haughty and I decided then and there not to like him.

"Maybe because your faces keep changing!" I snapped back, straightening myself back up, trying to force my muscles to relax. It was true. If they held any animalistic traits like their faces, it would be a mistake to run. But the cool laughter I heard in response didn't help any. It made a chill go down my spine and the hairs on my neck raise. I didn't like him and I didn't like not being able to see him. I forced myself to turn slightly, just to get a glimpse.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 06/19/2011 12:17 AM

My brother just had to cut in. At least Sarri finally got a grip on what was going on. I could almost see her brain fighting off the shock. I had issues the first time I was let see someone below my rank and I knew what I was going to be facing! Still, it was a good sign that she had recovered quickly. Maybe then she won't be so surprised to see everything else this place offered. Earth by comparison was dull and lackluster. Everything there that was seen as beauty, was seen here as below average. It was strange really. Humans that trekked here often saw it as an abomination, something out of a movie film. Or disgusting, like they enjoyed the oh so boring greys, browns and greens they emmersed themselves in everyday. But now was not a time to contemplate the differences. Sarri looked like she was going to have a heart attack after looking at my brother's face.

Its not that he's ugly, or that he doesn't look human. Its that... He's too pretty. He almost shines like he was a gift from the gods. My brother wasn't the only one with this uncanny look, my mother's side held the trait. It, fortunately, skipped me. I was glad I looked average. Being beyond gorgeous... I find it would be somewhat disgusting. Sure, it makes him look that much more kingly and regal and it compels people to bow and kiss his feet, but I much prefer being able to interact with them. Just like my youngest brother, Charlie. If he continues that, I have no doubt mother was right in picking him to be crown prince. Anything was better than Zander and Zade. The pretty boys.

"Isn't staring rude where you hail from milady?" I sighed. Zander was toying with her, like he did with all newcomers. He would shower her with attention and just when she got used to it, he would rip himself away and never even look her in the eyes again. I hated him for it. He would no doubt do the same with Sarri, especially since it seemed he already knew I had taken a liking to her.

"Zander, its not nice to play with the guests. My dear, he's nothing but a heartbreaker. Don't even pay attention to his too pretty face, it'll only do you harm." Tommy cut in before anyone had a chance to say anything. He was always the nicest noble, despite how he acted towards Mari. Next he would probably take Sarri to get a room so she could let everything sink in. Then he'd probably act as her temporary parent. I could always count on Tommy, even though his motives were not always the best. But at least I could go sort things out and not worry about her. "Now, dear, if you'll tell us your name I'll get you out of here and into your own room, sound good?"

"Her name is Sarri." I muttered, not really trusting her to speak for herself. But Tommy, just being Tommy, wouldn't have it.

"Tsk tsk, she can speak for herself, y'know."

"Well... He's right. My name is Sarri." Her voice was quiet again, not as angry as she had been when answering Zander. Now that her body was through fight or flight, she was back to the person I saw in the woods. Quiet, calm, but not entirely collected. She was unsure, but that didn't matter. At least, now that Zander had his eyes on her.

"Tommy, you always take the newbies. I'll show the wonderful Sarri around the estate whilst Veil explains this to our parents." Everyone knew that this was a command even though it was a mere suggestion. He outranked everyone in the room, besides my sister, but she never spoke and was already halfway out the door when he said it. So it was settled. Zander would show Sarri around. Shit.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 06/20/2011 2:54 PM

After Zander said his final words on the whole matter my mind instantly started to beg and plead god to change it. Please! I didn't know what it was about him, but I didn't like him. He was a stupid good for nothing aloof prince and I didn't want anything to do with him. It was possibly the first thing I had been completely sure of in weeks. But no one dared to speak it seemed and as I couldn't quite remember what Veil had told me to remember, I kept my mouth shut, not wanting to cause a fuss.

Veil looked most of all distraught, probably from the implications of telling his parents about me. They were all acting like it was a huge scandal, though for all I knew, it was. But they were all so natural about showing me around, I had a room for pete's sake! (At least, I hoped I had my own room, I don't know if I could deal another few hours staring at those shifting faces) Still, no one challenged Zander, even when he unceremonioiusly shephered me out the door and down the hall. I relaxed once we were in the desereted hallway, but only a little. Zander was more normal than the rest, but he still put me on edge. We hadn't gone far when Zander stopped directly in front of me. He looked serious. Shit.

"Sarri. What's your full name?"

"Uh, Sandriline Mae Shoesmith." He seemed a little taken aback by my answer. I guess here they didn't have such long names or maybe short ones. One never knows when in a new place.

"You mean Sarri has absolutely nothing to do with your name?"

"Uh, no. Its a nickname. Don't people here have nicknames?" Zander seemed to be on guard, choosing his words carefully.

"Yes. We have nicknames." He said rather harshly, "But we do not give them out as our true names."

....Well that was a little uncalled for. Zander was definitely not my biggest fan. "Well sorry, where I come from its more common to give out nicknames than real ones." He just sighed at my answer and continued walking. I thought I heard him mutter something under his breath but I figured to just let it go. It would do me no good if the most powerful person I knew in this place was at odds with me.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate