These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Dark Days, Continued[CLOSED RP] (Please lock)

Postby Ghostlily » 09/04/2007 5:20 PM

So here it is! Dark Days, a roleplay continued from the old forums!

http://evelonpets.eamped.com/topic1340.html

Let us begin the roleplay!
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 166
Donate
Location: Sittin' on my butt, at the computer...why where else would I be?

Postby Treece » 09/04/2007 6:17 PM

Amaury rolled over onto his back as if expecting a belly rub. His stomach growled with hunger. He rolled onto his feet and stared off into the direction that Elle went. He lowered his head and sighed. "So we just wait?" He mumbled, yet spoke loud enough so others around him could hear. He decided to stand next to someone he was closer too, at least species wise. He trotted over to Kyubii and sat lowering his head.

ImageImage
~Treece~
*Pristine*
Treece
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 255
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 09/04/2007 7:38 PM

Daisuke scratched one ear absentmindedly, staring off into space with a vacant expression on his face. He rolled his paint brush around under one of his forepaws.

"I must ask you," Elle began, though she felt rather uncomfortable that she had to lay on her side while he towered over her. Still, it couldn't be helped. "Why did you help me?"

Kitty's Breedables------The Menagerie
"Control yourself; take only what you need from it." ~Kids by MGMT
Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 986
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 09/04/2007 7:48 PM

Morath sighed, glancing at Daisuke. It was so boring now, so different from before.
"What do you want to do now?" Morath asked, stretching.

Epoh glanced at Elle. He was slightly annoyed that she had come. Why couldn't she just keep to herself, not here, bugging him? Rolling his red eyes, Epoh answered rather grudingly.
"Because you and those other idiots were doing a pitiful job yourselves," he growled. This was actually slightly truthful.
ImageImageImage

Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 09/04/2007 8:13 PM

Draco looked around, everyone was a little, well bored. "Without Elle is kinda boring, huh?" Looks around at everybody as he says that.

Kyubii looked Amaury, he came to sit by him and he heard his stomach rumble. Haha, "Hey guys, you want something to eat? When I went hunting I had extra, um, 'stuff'. Anyone want some of it?"
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 09/04/2007 8:26 PM

"No thanks," the Arkuhna said, finally coming out of his reverie. "I'm not hungry." He picked up his paint brush in his mouth and began to absentmindedly swipe its bristles across the ground.

Elle laughed lightly. "Yes, I must admit that I at least am no good at medicines, though I was unconscious at the time, anyway," She turned serious, as she continued with her "interrogation". "Where did you come from?" Knowing that she was entering dangerous territory here, she watched him closely for any signs of aggression.

Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 09/07/2007 6:28 PM

Epoh glared at Elle. What did she care where he came from? What business of that was hers? Epoh liked to be on the recieving end of things, not be the person who was giving out all the answers. If one kept secrets then another could never tell what a person would do next. It was a sort of protection...a way to keep one safe...a way to keep from remembering...
So maybe he just didn't want to think about such things. And much as he hated to admit it, they brought of pain...grief....loss....all the things he had tried to avoid, tried to escape from. And before he could stop himself, a murmur came from his mouth, barely audible.
"Far away...not from this land..." This was all he said. Perhaps he himself didn't even know? It was an awefully long time ago...such a long time ago...

Morath sighed. What was Elle learning now? Or was she just getting hurt by Epoh, attacked? The Blood Kuhna couldn't help but feel extremely nervous about how Elle was doing with the short tempered Hollowheart. If she got any answers out of him, without getting her head torn off, well, it would be more that a miracle.
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 09/07/2007 6:40 PM

To try and relieve some of his tension, the Arkuhna pulled some paper and began to do some random paintings. As his brush swished across the paper, he thought about Elle. She must be crazy to go and talk to Epoh, especially after what he did to her. Daisuke paused to look at his picture, which had somehow turned into a painting of Elle, lying on her side. He shuddered, and tried not to think about what would happen if she ... died.

Deciding that she had gone far enough for now, the Tali waited for a few moments in silence. "If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask them," she said, wondering if he did have any questions. Usually the Hollowheart kept to himself. He didn't seem to care about anyone else, and didn't want anyone to care for him. It was so strange that he shouldn't want any love or attention.

Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Treece » 09/07/2007 11:09 PM

Amaury looked up at Kyubii. He nodded. "Yes please, if you don't mind." He sat on his haunch. He licked his snout in anticipation for the food. He looked off into the distance and twisted his ears about. Hmm, I can't hear anything...obviously. Amaury was curious as to what they could possibly be talking about. His tails flicked at the end. He then returned his attention to the group and smiled.

ImageImage
~Treece~
*Pristine*
Treece
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 09/07/2007 11:17 PM

Kyubii looked at Amaury, "Ok be back in a sec." And left to go get the food.

Draco looked at where Elle and Epoh was, are were, he wasn't sure if they were still there. He wanted to go and see, but if he went Epoh would be mad and hurt someine again, What to do? What to do? Looking around he saw that Kyubii left, so he sat down and relaxed, as best he could.

Kyubii came back with a mouth full of birds and mice, I hope they're hungery.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 09/08/2007 9:00 AM

Smelling the mouth-watering aroma of food, Daisuke paused his painting, and went over to Kyubii. "Ooh, could I please have some? It seems that their scent has just caused my hunger to awaken."

Patiently, Elle waited for Epoh to reply. She closed her eyes for a minute, and felt herself drifting off to sleep, so quickly snapped them open again, and blinked at the Hollowheart, wondering what he had to say.

Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 09/08/2007 9:21 AM

Epoh didn't answer. There was nothing he wanted to know about Elle...at least, not yet. She didn't interest him very much, but he could tell that she still had questions to ask.
Twitching his tail tip, the Blood Hollowheart said, in a low, but not threatening growl, "If you have anything to say, say it now, before I lose my patience."

Morath sighed. To tell the truth, he was hungry, but he would rather go get his own food. He preferred meat, but he couldn't resist the occasional fruit. He was almost about to go vegeterian...but right now his belly was rumbling in hunger. He couldn't wait for Kyubbi to return with food.
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 09/08/2007 11:03 AM

Kyubii walked up to the group, not much, if anything, changed. Are they waiting for me or Elle? He droped the food in the middle of everybody, an took a little piece and started chewing on it.

Draco watched Kyubii walk up, Yay, food. I'm starving. Getting a piece from the pill, he left most for the other guys, and started eating.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 09/08/2007 10:27 PM

"Yay, thanks," the Arkuhna cried, happily munching on a rabbit. His tails flicked, and his eyes darted over to the place where Epoh and Elle were talking, just out of sight.

"Very well," the Tali said, seeming quite unconcerned. She laid her head down on the ground, but kept her snout facing toward the Hollowheart. "I wish to know more about your past. I feel that you are hiding something - the reason that you are so angry. Perhaps if we better understood you..." She finished uncertainly, staring at him, with almost a pleading look in her eyes. It seemed that her curiosity had gotten the better of her common sense.

Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Treece » 09/09/2007 3:59 PM

Amaury grabbed a bird and layed on his stomach and began to pluck the feathers out. With feathers plastered to his snout and mouth he began to pull at the bird with his teeth tearing it apart, eating like a stray animal. When he finished he cleaned himself up. "Thank you Kyubii." He stood up with an engorged belly. He looked around. Satisfied with food he now needed something to keep his attention. He began batting the bones left over from the bird. He crouched down as if stalking it and pounced ontop of it. Amaury continued to do this for the next few minutes.

ImageImage
~Treece~
*Pristine*
Treece
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next