These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

A bedtime story {Finished}

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 08/29/2012 12:23 PM

<- Jessica De La Morte (Daughter)

For the intents and purposes of this roleplay, Jessica is still a hatchling.

Jessica curled up in her nest, as the last shades of sunset faded into a milky-starred cosmos. From her nest in the forest, she could look up into a perfectly clear night sky, and she loved to do so. She would stargaze for hours, picking out constellations, and dreaming about flying. She was still too young, and too small, to fly, but seeing her mother do it every day made her yearn for the moment her wings would be strong enough to lift her off the ground at last. She sighed, lost in her thoughts, and lay her head on the side of her nest...

[1]
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2161
Donate

Re: A bedtime story

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 08/29/2012 12:32 PM

Lyssaneth De La Morte (Mother) ->

Approaching her daughter's nest in the clearing, Lyssaneth could make out the drooping wings from where she soared in the sky. Landing quietly, she walked over to stand quietly beside the nest, waiting for her daughter to come out of her reverie. She looked up at the stars and smiled sadly at a memory they evoked, of a single meeting under a starry sky when the lunafly swarmed... She kept the canopy above cleared for her daughter because she knew the stars held a fascination for her, but she herself could not bear to do more than glance at them. Though they had only met once, he had touched her heart forever, and left her a legacy in the form of her daughter...

{1}
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: A bedtime story

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 08/29/2012 3:05 PM

Jessica looked up suddenly, noticing her mother standing beside her nest looking sadly at the stars. She smiled an encouraging smile, hoping to reassure her mother that it was all going to be okay. Lyssaneth looked down at her and smiled, then nuzzled her forehead affectionately. They both knew she was thinking of Jessica's father, and wishing she could see him again...

Jessica smiled, as she looked up at the stars with her mother, and whispered "Mommy, tell me a story please..."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate