These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

[Open][Hunt] Searching For The Lost Memories

Postby Citanul » 12/10/2012 6:57 PM

The park seemed like a good place to start. There weren't many out here at this time of dusk, but it didn't matter to the lone Lucain. He was here to think anyway, no need for hoards of others to be around. Last time he had interacted with others it seemed like he had only lost more of himself, there were few memories for him to grasp at of his past life.

Sitting for a moment near a bench he curled his two-toned tails over his paws and looked up to the barely-twinkling stars in the sky. They held no answers for him this night, just taunting with their deep wisdoms of time past.

A quiet sigh befell his maw as he watched a mother shoo her children back towards their home. Did he have children? ...Seems like he may have. Certainly old enough to have a child or two. Maybe one day he would find them.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 214
Donate

Re: [Open][Hunt] Searching For The Lost Memories

Postby Carlie » 12/12/2012 12:58 AM

Lila walked towards the park, admiring the recently-appeared stars as she approached it. She hadn't been here for a very long time, but it seemed as good a place as any to go for a walk. Luckily is wasn't very crowded- she wasn't much in the mood to be near a crowd at the moment. This was perfect, it was a nice afternoon in a relaxing park. She began to wonder why she didn't do this more often.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby Citanul » 12/15/2012 8:19 PM

The Yonyuu was given a slight nod of acknowledgement before Sam turned as a small child screeched. He couldn't help but chuckle a little as the petite woman put the little girl under her arm and walked off - a frustrated mother with a child who didn't want to get washed up for bed. It seemed like a somewhat familiar situation.

He didn't much like sleeping these days either. There was too much to do, too much to explore for there to be time to rest. Right here though, times like these, were his rest. Quiet contemplation, maybe even conversation with others, should they choose to come closer. Yes, this park was the perfect place for some relaxing.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/18/2012 1:20 AM

Lila had been lost in her own thoughts, until a movement nearby caught her eye. She looked up just in time to notice a nearby lucain give her a nod of acknowledgement. "Oh, hello," she said in response. She watched the mother and child that caught his attention as well. She decided to stay where she was, in case this lucain felt like introducing himself. She was in the mood to relax, not be around too many others, but she wasn't opposed to meeting someone new either. She really should start being a bit more social, she reminded herself.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Citanul » 12/19/2012 3:25 PM

"Hello there ma'am." Sam responded with a gentle chuckle to the few stragglers leaving the park - most of the children against their will, of course. The nights were quite cool here however, and he was sure they wouldn't want to be out when it dipped to near-freezing.

Shifting a bit he made room for her to sit near him, if she wished. "Going to be much quieter now I think. Not that it would be a bad thing, sometimes the screaming children wear on my nerves."
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/20/2012 1:39 AM

Lila watched the people nearby as well, as they started to leave. "Yes, quiet might be nice," she responded. She saw that he made room for her to sit, which she did, deciding that she was glad to have some company. She was never the most social, but it would be good for her to meet some new people. This was a good chance.

"I'm Lila, by the way," she added, deciding that it would be rude not to introduce herself.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Citanul » 12/21/2012 5:20 PM

Company wasn't ever an awful thing, Sam had decided. Someone to talk to was nice, especially if it was someone who wanted to be talked to in the first place. "Sometimes the screeching children can wear on the nerves. Just the shrillness."

Chuckling softly he nodded and tilted his head to her in greeting, one ear softly flopping over. "I'm Samuel, but you can call me Sam. It's nice to meet you Lila."
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/28/2012 7:42 PM

Lila nodded. "I don't mind children...but it can be a bit much," she responded. "It's nice to meet you too."

She looked up at the sky, as the stars were becoming more visible. It was getting colder too, but she didn't mind. She could handle that. The sky was very clear, and the stars looked beautiful. She loved being out on nights like this.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 12/28/2012 8:55 PM

It was said that on clear nights like this, and especially around this time of year, if one was lucky, they could spot a shooting star. These stars were considered a lucky sign by many, and a symbol of good fortune to come.
It was on this night, for someone in particular, that a sign of good fortune would appear.

Whether or not the pair noticed it was irrelevant, but a single star flew across the sky, sparks flying off it's tail. And whether the pair followed it's path was irrelevant too, but it had appeared to crash into the earth several miles off. Not a loud crash, and not a destructive one either. The animals around the area, would have noticed a small, metallic star object falling towards the ground and landing, as if it were as light as a feather.

However, despite whether or not it was noticed, it would definitely grant good luck to the pair in the near future.

((Congratulations Citanul, you've discovered a Christmas pet! It will be in your inbox shortly))
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby Citanul » 12/28/2012 9:03 PM

[Yay! Thanks RE2!]

The shooting star didn't go unnoticed - though the events afterwards likely were for these two. Samuel just smiled, tails waving slightly. "Nice to have someone out here with me. You see the star?" He asked as it streaked across the sky, looking back to his companion.

"What brings you out here today, Lila? A quiet walk in the park? Or do you like the clarity of the sky tonight?"
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 01/05/2013 4:09 AM

Lila also watched the shooting star go by- she was always observant of things like this. She loved the stars. "I did see it...pretty isn't it?" she responded.

"I guess you could say those are both the reasons I'm here," she said, sounding thoughtful. "This has always been my favorite way to relax. I love being out here at night." She looked up at the sky again, admiring the stars. "What about you, why are you here?"

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Citanul » 01/08/2013 12:46 AM

"The night sky is always so beautiful. Especially at this time - all the color left from the sun, shading everything while the stars are visible." Ah, like him to wax romantic about something that meant little to others. But this one... She seemed to agree, and his tails wagged softly.

A slight nod as he replied. "I like to be out at night, when it gets cooler here. It helps me think. I... I don't remember any of my past years, up until this year. Being out near the earth and sky helps. It makes me feel closer to whole again."
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 01/25/2013 3:18 PM

Lila nodded in agreement. It was a very beautiful night. She, like him, appreciated things like this.

Then, she listened as he explained why he was here. Couldn't remember anything? That was strange. She instantly felt sorry for him, she couldn't even imagine what that would be like, but knew it must be hard. "Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that," she responded. "You don't know why that happened or anything...?" She realized as she said it that it must have been a silly question. If he couldn't remember much of his past, what were the chances he knew why? Oh well, no harm in asking, she supposed.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Citanul » 01/25/2013 7:30 PM

He never felt like others should pity him - it had to be something the Gods felt needed to happen, right? He was being punished for something done previously... Or maybe being given a new start. It was hard to come up with just one explanation for it all.

"I don't know. I figure, it must be one of the Gods to did it. Maybe I did something terrible, too terrible to remember... Or I did something very good, and am being given a second chance? I've been looking for answers. I know my name - Samuel Reviere, but... Not much more than that. I've been hoping that in Alderect there are birth records, or a census, or something. To give me an idea of where to go."
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate