These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

A New Life to Teach [Ask to Join]

Postby Citanul » 02/04/2009 4:57 PM

Image Image
"I want you to take care of him." The man with two-toned eyes handed over the bundled child to the woman infront of him, the baby making quiet, discontented sounds. "You know that I cannot. I travel too much to care for a child. You will be a good mother for him."
The woman smiled softly, already enamored with the little bundle she had been given. "Does he have a name?"
He shook his head. "No. That is up to you."

Morana did not regret taking the child Citanul had given her. Though he was a handful... Well, he was worth it. She was important to him, and he was important to her. Looking to the child as he cooed softly and looked around the new settings a soft smile came to her features. "Little Akosmato... What are you doing?" She stroked back his soft hair, pale with a lock fo red on his forhead.

The forests had seemed a good place to bring the little one. They were not as dangerous as other desdinations in Evelon, and yet were exotic and soothing. Hotsprings, beautiful flowers, different creatures, and fruit. Yes, a good place to bring a child for his first trip outside of home. It didn't seem dangerous today. A little humid, but the baby was happily cooing and looking around.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 214
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 02/09/2009 12:44 AM

It felt odd to be in a different forest..  Her tribe lived out in Tengel, so she rarely left there. Not to mention how over protective her father was. It seemed like he had to watch her every move.. Today she had managed to slip away though, over hearing Taxikoth say that he was getting low on a few herbs. The only time she had heard him speak of that such herb he had said they came from within the Roraldi Forest.

Teal eyes glanced about as she tried to figure out exactly where she was going. He hadn't said where in the forest.. Just that was where they had come from. Of course he'd probably be mad once he found out she came all the way out here without anyone to make sure she made it back safely. The human form Shimin just didn't want anyone worrying over her. She could do things on her own after all.
{1}
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

[Morana lv6][29][Akosmato lv1][2]

Postby Citanul » 02/09/2009 1:22 AM

Suddenly Morana could no longer hear creatures stirring within the forest. Alert, she pulled her little one closer as she stood with him, looking around. "Who is nearby?!" She called out. Not a cry, nor a yell... Just loud enough for whomever was in the immediate area to reply to. She was in no way endangering the life of her baby. Not when he had been so entrusted to her.

Wide amber eyes peeked out from the soft green blanket, quiet noises made as he shifted around. Seems Akosmato didn't appriciate the sudden movements, squirming around. If the young Shaymin was close enough she could hear him. Soft little sounds, certainly of a baby.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 02/09/2009 1:34 AM

Hearing the other woman's voice, Amiah pushed a few branches and bushes to the side, trying to find her way still. Once her eyes finally came upon Morana she smiled softly and spoke, "Sorry if I have startled you ma'am." She hadn't really been expecting to see anyone out here either. Roraldi must have been quite different than Tengel. People seemed to be able to get around here quite easily, compared to the protective clutches of the Tengel that tended to keep people out, or even hold them in.

"I'm just passing through the forest.. Do you live here?" She seemed so dainty for one that lived out in Tengel. A slim dress with her hair let loose. The skull that she would have been wearing were she in her animal form rested on her back, tied there for the time being. Seemed as though Amiah hadn't heard Akosmato yet either.
{2}
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

[Morana lv7][30][Akosmato lv1][3]

Postby Citanul » 02/09/2009 1:45 AM

Turning to see the new figure coming through the trees Morana clutched her child close to her. Even though this female was tiny compared to her form, she was not going to relax until there was no threat. Nodding she just watched the female for a few moments. Well, until Akos whined and squirmed. She shifted him a little against her shoulder, so he was protected.

"No, I am just visiting." There had been no attack yet, so Morana relaxed just a little, though Akos was kept close. "The little one needed to be out of the house for a time. What is your reason for a visit?" The rainforest wasn't exactly the greated place to just visit. It was a fine place however, easier to get into than Tengel.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 02/09/2009 7:14 PM

Finally seeing the child, Amiah gave a soft smile. She had always thought it'd be lovely to have children some day. Probably not for a while since she was still young, but eventually. Hopefully with someone of her own choice instead of her father's choice. Every man he had her meet so far had been a let down. Instead she'd blow them off and go visit Taxikoth.

"Oh.. Well you see.." the female Shimin paused for a moment, pulling the skull from her back so that she could reach in to it and pull odd a rather odd looking plant. It seemed to be made out of glass or some similar substance. No, it wasn't a leaf from one of the often seen glass trees, but instead some other plant. The leaves on it had four points, all of which were slightly rounded on the edges. "This plant is supposed to grow out here somewhere... I need to find some."
{3}
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

[Morana lv7][31][Akosmato lv1][4]

Postby Citanul » 02/11/2009 7:55 PM

As the other smiled and began to explain it put Morana a little at ease. This was a Healer, no threat to her young one... And Akos didn't seem disturbed by her presence. She moved a little closer to get a good look at the plant.

"I have seen plants similar to those. A little deeper in the forest however, not near where we are." She looked around for a moment, gaining her bearings before gesturing to the east. "The hotsprings to the east are where they grow. I am pretty sure of that, anyway."
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 02/12/2009 4:55 PM

Oh wow. She actually knew about them! Maybe not about what they were, but at least she had seen them in the forest once before. Hot springs.. Did Taxikoth know about those? She'd have to ask. If he didn't surely they'd do him some good. He always seemed so stressed.

Stuffing the plant back in to the skull and putting it back to its resting place on her back, Amiah gave a slight bow of sorts to Morana. More of a nod, but to the same effect. "Thank you. I imagine I would have spent all day and night if not longer roaming the forest to find them without help."
{4}
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

[Morana lv7][32][Akosmato lv2][5]

Postby Citanul » 02/14/2009 9:48 AM

Nodding back to the younger female Morana shifted her little bundle in her arms, Akos still alert and watching his surroundings. Quietly, for the time being. "I am sure that you would not have. You seem like a smart enough person." She smiled a little. "Would you like me to show you the way? The Springs are not far from here."

It was amazing, what this little guy had done for Morana's temper. While she would have helped the Shimin before with her task, she would have never offered to show the way. Now though... She was happy to help.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 02/20/2009 11:46 PM

Oh? Well that wasn't an offer she had been expecting. It was quite nice, but certainly not expected. "If you don't happen to be doing anything particular at the moment it would be quite nice to have company. Especially company that has seen the hot springs and would know where to go." Amiah smiled softly, quite pleased to have run in to such a kind woman out here.

"And if there is anything I can possibly do for you in return, do let me know."
(Sorry for the wait.)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: A New Life to Teach [Ask to Join]

Postby Citanul » 02/21/2009 12:28 PM

(It's alright, no worries.)

She nodded and smiled. "As I said, I am just out with the little one." Shifting him again she moved him into a sling she had across her chest, so both of her hands could be free. "I am sure you would not have wandered too much. The springs are easy to find, it gets warmer as you move towards them."

Once the other female had moved closer she nodded and started to move towards the Springs. "Have you travelled far to get here?"
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 02/27/2009 1:18 AM

"Well, my trip would have brought me here a lot sooner if I hadn't gotten lost quite a few times." Amiah spoke with a small chuckle, her foot steps beginning to carry her after the other. "The trip isn't terribly far. Ever heard of the Tengel Rainforest? Our tribe lives out there. It's quite hard to get to for most apparently."

She called... Tengel not far? It was on the whole other continent! If that wasn't far, what exactly was 'far' to her? Must've been from the tip of one all the way to the opposite tip of the other continent. "How about you? Do you live very far?"
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

[Morana lv7][34][Akosmato lv2][6]

Postby Citanul » 02/27/2009 5:26 PM

"Yes, I've heard of Tengel... That's quite a ways from here though. I think, anyway. I have never been there myself." Morana kept a good pace. Since she and the Shimin were about the same size in their human forms neither had to work too hard to keep up with the other.

There was a pause as she thought of it. "Well, I do not truly 'live' anywhere, I travel a lot. With this one though..." She smiled and looked to her son. "I've settled on watching over the farmlands that Citanul owns."
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 02/28/2009 12:32 AM

"Ah. The traveling type." Her eyes glanced up to the sky, or what tiny bits of the sky she could see through the trees that loomed above them like towers, a smile spread across her face. "I know that type well. All travelers seem to eventually become attached to a certain place at some point in time. Some fit in in that place while others don't, and yet still seem to want to be there." She was apparently talking about someone that she knew quite well.

Eyes shifting back over to the Tundragoon and her child of sorts, Amiah continued on with the chatter to pass the time. "So where are the farmlands you've settled down on? Are they over in Sekudui or some place else?" While she knew that Sekudui sounded like the most likely place, she also knew that farms could be established elsewhere.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

[Morana lv8][35][Akosmato lv2][7]

Postby Citanul » 03/01/2009 8:53 PM

Morana nodded softly, smiling. She hoped that the same was true of Citanul. Even if he didn't want to settle down in Evelon forever... Well, he had a life here. Plenty depended on him, plenty loved and knew him well. One had to hope that he would become attached to this new world.

"Sekudui, for now. We don't have that many residents but if it grows we may settle somewhere else. I know Citanul has creatures that he knows roaming all over Evelon. The Farmlands are sort of our home base... Well, that and the Expanse. But I think every trainer has a 'Pen'."
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next