The longest range in Lambastia, the Tuun Mountains cover up much of the northwest. Unlike the harsh Fe'gan Mountains, the Tuun Mountains have varying temperatures, from very mild to slightly colder depending on where you go and which sections you explore. (+3 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tuun Mountains

Postby Sappheara » 12/14/2014 1:09 AM

Surya was disappointed at the results of the magic. Nothing happened, the spiritual guide was supposed to appear in the room. He did everything right, added all the right amount of ingredients into the silver pot with fresh herbs that the lumberjack brought. He couldn’t figure out what he did wrong. Surya looked into the pot and the purple liquid was gone, which stumped him even more. He looked up when Barlow ask a question about the spell. Of course, the lumberjack didn’t know that he felled. Surya gave him a half smile before he answered the question. He thought about the best way to answer the question without confusing him. “My people are born into magic.” He explain scratching his head at his failure. “As we mature we gain more knowledge that allow us to manipulate time and space. Of course, we do need the help with charms, spells and herbs/potions to make the magic completely work.” Surya was disappointed, with a heavy sigh he took the items from the counter and placed them behind him on the shelf. Before he could speak again, the front room of the shop became cold. The overhead lights started to flicker, making the room a bit eerie. The shelves around the shop started to shake and the wooden floors creaked from the shaking and all of a sudden, everything in the shop completely turned dark.

{2.2}
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2164
Donate

Postby Remedy » 01/08/2015 5:04 PM

"Incredible," Barlow remarked, breathless.  Before now, the existence of magic had not even been something he had considered, but now that he witnessed it himself he was shocked.  What would be the implications of this?  How many people are born into magic?  If it's limited to a certain group, then perhaps the chances of it falling into the hands of the wrong person were limited.  He had so many questions to ask, but before he could say much else, darkness overtook the small shop.

"W-what?" He didn't realize Surya's spell was going to do much else, but surely this had to be related to it somehow.  He attempted to grab hold of one of the shelving units to steady himself, but accidentally knocked something over in the process, sending it to shatter on the floor.  He was far too stunned to muster up much of an apology, but would surely offer repairs once this strange phenomenon was at it's end.

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Previous