If you would like to host your own contest, this is the forum for you!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to User-Hosted Contests

Bring Draiz to life. DD=

Postby Kyrit » 08/12/2009 6:35 PM

Okay. So.... See my name? Draiz? Well.... that belongs to a rather old character of mine. Many of you have probably seen the female character 'Draiz' in my pen, but she isn't the true/first Draiz. I'm actually going to rename her on down the road, as she was just created due to the fact when I joined Evelon I randomly used the name Draiz for my username, and created a female character to go along with the name since I'm of the female gender. She's not even my person - Faye is.

Alright, so, back on track. Draiz. Destiny, Kurosuist, and Draiz are my three oldest characters. They've been around since I was really young. Kuro and Destiny have both gotten their pet forms, but now Destiny's dear brother needs his. Destiny was easy to plan. She eventually has nine tails, is a fox demon, and is light purple in color. Some day I'll get her add-ons, but they aren't too important right now. Draiz though... I'm having a hard time. He used to be a very minor character that was just part of Destiny's past, until a friend's character needed someone in our roleplay to be paired with. I made the mistake of bringing Draiz in and well.... He's just about taken the spot of 'favorite child', just as his lover has for my friend's characters.

Draiz has never showed his fox form in the rp, but we know for sure that his base coat will be black. His ears and tail are black for sure, as they show in his human form. Know that he has to be either a Fellox or a Fenling. I'll most likely lean toward the Fellox, as he's the old child and has done quite a few things in the past that he isn't proud of. No Yonyuu, as they're maned wolves, which aren't foxes.

Add-ons... Well, there's no limit to how many add-ons you give him. He gets one instant one on his hind leg, as he has a large scar of a gash running down his leg that he gets his limp from. I want him to have a body marking of some sort... but I'm unsure as to what.

About Draiz: Draiz can seem rather.... 'innocent' at times. He treats women with the most respect he can, never laying a hand on one in a bad way - or in a good way most of the time. If he sees another guy trying to force a woman in to doing something, he'll gladly take a stand for her. He's spent over ten years searching for his little sister, who thinks that he'd dead. He had sacrificed his life to make sure that she got out of their home alive, but by some miracle woke months later in the home of an elderly couple, where he stayed for a few more months just to get rested before starting his search. Even though Draiz is sweet and innocent seeming, he has a rather dark past, and a rather dark side that still clings to him. It's unknown what causes it, as it's only happened a few times, but sometimes Draiz seems like a completely different person. He becomes sarcastic, mouthy, and borderline violent even.

EDIT: Okay! So, I'm only looking for add-ons for him now. o3o;; Erm~
That's Draiz now. xD;

Pictures of Draiz
Sketch
Headshot by Rin

Prizes
1st place: 100 KS
2nd place: 50 KS
3rd place: 25 KS.

Entry Form
Code: Select all
1. What pet species do you want customized?:

2. Eye Color: Emerald green

3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where:

4. Accessories:

5. Background Type (See below): White

6. Total Cost:

7. Why did you pick the colors/add-ons?:
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Re: Bring Draiz to life. DD=

Postby HunnyBun » 08/12/2009 10:17 PM

( still to lazy to make my own image )
Add-ons:
Scar on leg
Weird lettering (mostly japanese) on head flag thing

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/12/2009 10:23 PM

*puts up sign*
I claim this spot in the name of all that is cheese! D:
(Will edit it once I get a good idea. ;D)

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Indigo » 08/13/2009 5:31 AM

This spot reserved for Indigo.

Ideas will come...later.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby Redd » 08/13/2009 7:25 AM

Still working on mai entry~ =3

1. What pet species do you want customized?: Fellox

3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where:

4. Accessories:

6. Total Cost:

I picked these colors, firstly cause yes, you wanted a black base and green eyes. But I picked the color purple because he's Destiny's brother, right? Destiny is purple, so I figured that I make her brother a similar color too- but more of a darker color, to reflect the whole idea of his dark past. The steely grey color I've put in there, is a bit more along those lines too.
The fox markings, are to reflect the fact that he is a fox? I dunnoo.. That's just what I was thinking anyways~

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 08/24/2009 12:45 AM

*pokes this contest up a bit* Good thing I never set an end date. >3< Even those that said they'd enter still haven't done anything or posted but don't seem like they're going to finish? D= Sorry if it feels rushed, but I was hoping to see a few actual entries like some of the other designing contests going on... I know my prizes aren't as great as the others, but I can't offer real cash right now.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Tsukiya » 08/24/2009 1:21 AM

1. What pet species do you want customized?: Glacial Fellox

1: Base color stays the same.
2: Flames: From black to deddea
3: Ribbon: 5e3d74
4: Mask: White with black markings
5: Inside of ears: 5e3d74
6: Patches on legs: a19eb6
7: Chains laying around his legs and draped over his back: 333333 A black crescent moon hanging off the end of.
8: A crescent moon shaped locket hanging off his neck: Chain: bab877 Locket: dbd9e9

4. Accessories:
Chains laying around his legs and draped over his back: 333333 A black crescent moon hanging off the end of.

A crescent moon shaped locket hanging off his neck: Chain: bab877 Locket: dbd9e9

6. Total Cost: $26

Colors:
Alright. I'm sure you noticed the vast purples and dark colors mixed with bits of light colors. Well, the purples and dark colors not only signify dark and evil, but in my mind, signify an old gentleman, like... Victorian Era England. (Even if he is technically from a different country.... And era.) That aside, those have their double meaning. The light colors were mostly for his innocent side. =3

Accessories:
The accessories themselves, however, are a bit more complex. I warned you about the lunar themes. The chains and moon are meant to represent his dark side, whereas the locket not only is meant for his light side, but also his search for his sister. o3o; -shot for lameness- I'm pretty sure it'll be more than twenty-nine bucks...
I'm going in for the kill. I'm doing it for the thrill. I'm hoping you'll understand and not let go of my hand.

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 126
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 09/07/2009 7:26 PM

Okay... So, well erm... This contest isn't 'over'... but kinda... changing? o3o I'm just looking for what sort of add-ons to buy for him. He has a pet form now that I had planned about a year or so ago and what not.
Ta-dah. o3o
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate