If you would like to host your own contest, this is the forum for you!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to User-Hosted Contests

Help me make myself into an evelon pet? c:

Postby Carlie » 08/21/2009 10:06 PM

Just like a bunch of other people, I've decided that I want an evelon pet to represent myself. Instead of designing something on my own, I want to see what you guys can come up with. :3

Prizes:
The person that makes the design I use will get 360 ks. Any other entries that I love get various retired/special event pets.

Rules:
-No more than two add ons.
-I'm fine with a breedable, even though I don't plan on breeding it. That would be a little weird. xD
-No more than two entries per person.
-I'm not sure when the contest will end, but I will give at least four days notice. Just keep an eye on the thread in case I come up with a date.

About me:
I'm sixteen. My favorite colors are red, blue, purple, silver, and black. I love music a lot, especially rock. I'm really quiet when I'm around a lot of people, especially if I don't know them. Around people I know well, I'm more outgoing. I love reading and often over-analyze things. I have a tendency to be a bit selfish, although I'm working on it. I'm usually pretty laid-back and honest. I love animals. It's really hard to pick a favorite, a few are ferrets, dogs, and cats. I'm artistic- I play guitar, draw, and write. I can be pretty lazy. The only type of meat I eat is seafood. I can be pretty hyper and energetic at times.

A few accessories I wear (ideas for add-ons?) are:
A silver peace sign necklace, a choker necklace with small black beads, fingerless gloves, studded belts, sometimes hats and sunglasses, a silver bracelet, and a necklace with a silver chain and guitar pick (it was given to me from my favorite guitarist- Chris from Orange Avenue).

I'd also love it if you had some sort of reference picture. I won't require it, but I really like an idea of how it will look.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Re: Help me make myself into an evelon pet? c:

Postby clackno1 » 08/21/2009 10:53 PM

What pet species do you want customized?: Rengosett

Eye Color: Sky Blue (0099FF)

Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where:  The main fur color is black (000000). The fur on the sides of the face, the face, and the paws/claws/feet(?) are silver (CCCCCC). The tail flames and the stripes going down the back, the tail, and arms, and around the eyes is purple (660099).

Accessories: Black fingerless gloves on the front feet/paws/claws(?) and a silver linked charm bracelet on front (my) right leg with black music note charms hanging off.

Background Type (See below): White

Total Cost: 15=3+3=$21

Method of Payment (Paypal, Mail, etc.): Your Choice

Ex.: Colors and such (sorry the pose looks rapper-ish. I was going with one pose and then switched to another. I used a black pencil but it looks like dark gray 'cause I didn't want the fur detail to disappear). And the bracelet ('cause you can't see it very well in the other picture so this is a close up). So just imagine the fur darker and there you go. other than that I think it turned out pretty well.

Well, Rengosetts are really smart and it says that they can solve almost anything so I thought that fit. You said you're hyper and energetic and these guys like swinging through trees. They have a short attention span but they're hard workers.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/22/2009 12:48 AM

What pet species do you want customized?: Kuhna

Eye Color: #99DDDD irises and #0099DD pupils

Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where: The main body color should be #CCCCCC (silver). The red and blue stripes on the normal Kuhna should all be #000000 (black) The wings should also be #000000 (black) The inside of the ears should be #99DDDD.

Accessories: A silver peace sign necklace on a thin silver chain, and five #FF0000 and #6600AA music notes floating behind the Kuhna. (3 red quarter notes, and 2 purple eighth notes alternating).

Background Type: White

Total Cost: About $21

Method of Payment (Paypal, Mail, etc.): Uhm, I dunno? 8D

Picture:
Please forgive the extreme crappiness of this pic. I drew it in about 5 minutes. XD;;;

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Moofius » 08/22/2009 3:20 AM

I'll edit this later with a list. Sorry that wockees are stereotyped music pets. It's really not my fault.

Base is a Neowockee (basically the direction it'll face AND the smiley on the shoulder determines this).

1. What pet species do you want customized?: Neowockee
2. Eye Color: ... No eyes! 8D;
3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where: The base is purple (above drawing) The stripes go back and forth between the red (above in picture) and blue (also above). The alternate all over. The fur of the neck and the toes are a lighter shade of purple and between the first alternating red and blue stripes, the paws is a darker almost black colour (like fingerless gloves?). The hair and the tuft at the end of the tail is the same dark-dark-almost-black-grey as the paws. The highlights alternate blue and red (like in the picture, but more awesome).

The mask is a silver colour, so is the mask marking and the squares (view picture for ref).
The head phones are above, colours pretty easy to figure. A little silver peace sign on the plastic bit... Yah. x__x;
4. Accessories: Silver Necklace wrapped around a front paw with the guitar pick (ref provided by Carlie) on it. Studded black belt, silver studs on the tail.
5. Total cost: 15 Plus some? -shot-
6. What made you think this pet is fitting of me?: Well it's the colours, music based pet. The face is a smiley one Erm... The silver peace sign on the headphones is like the necklace but without the added cost. Studded belt and the pick was integrated, too. The colours are cool, vibrant. Not the cliche (sorry guys, this is my argument) silver base with the purple/blue/red highlights. This is brighter, less... almost robotic. =D Nothing cliche. Yah. o3o; And the black paws are another cheap remedy to fingerless gloves. =3
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1098
Donate

Postby Skyspirit » 08/22/2009 12:40 PM

*Pounces on spot* =P
I hope you don't mind that it's going to be a Lucain, I love designing those.

Okay, here's my design:
1. Lucain Gender: female
2. Order Type/ How Many Are You Buying?: Custom
3. Main Body Color: #2f3649
4. Eye Color: purple
5. First Pattern/ What Color? Akita, #355d8a
6. Second Pattern/ What Color? Feyline, #bcbbc1
7. First Minimark/ Color? (Optional/ Only for Custom Buyers): Mask, under the two main markings, not over. #756fa5
8. Second Minimark/ Color? (Optional/ Only for Custom Buyers): none
9. Wingblade Color: #9894ba
10. Anything Additional: A silver necklace with a black guitar pick hanging on it, and a small silver bracelet

Picture:

Skyspirit
Pets | Items

Postby HunnyBun » 08/22/2009 4:47 PM

(( I was to lazy to draw my own, so I just modified the Lucain base XP ))

Based off any Wockee
Add-Ons: Peace Necklace, Music Note on hip
Colors are listed on image
Any of this can be edited if you want

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby yodawg784 » 08/23/2009 7:38 PM

I hope you don't mind that it's going to be a Lucain, I love those. Ok, red, blue, purple, silver, and black.

Okay, here's my design:
1. Lucain Gender: female
2. Order Type/ How Many Are You Buying?: Custom
3. Main Body Color: Black
4. Eye Color: Blue
5. First Pattern/ What Color? Dweller, Red
6. Second Pattern/ What Color? Feyline, Silver
7. First Minimark/ Color? (Optional/ Only for Custom Buyers): Tear stain, Blue
8. Second Minimark/ Color? (Optional/ Only for Custom Buyers): None
9. Wingblade Color: Purple
10. Anything Additional: Purple & Black Guitar

How this relates to you:
You have bright and Dark colors, so your probably spunky and do your own thing. You ar generally happy with yourself and find pleasure in little things. You may play an instrument, or paint, but whith whatever hobby you do, when you do it you are truly Beautiful inside and out.
Click my babeh clickables please?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
yodawg784
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Carlie » 08/26/2009 2:41 PM

I love all the entries. <3
I'll probably close this in a week or so.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Owl » 08/26/2009 7:24 PM

Based off a Slynx. I don't know why, but I immediately thought slynx.
I was going to do leopard markings, but cheetah seemed to flow better. :/
Hopefully it's not too dark for your likings. You're free to lighten it up some.
Add-ons: Black beaded necklace.
Plus, the silver stripes on the paws could be your silver bracelet, that black paws could sorta be your fingerless gloves, and the guitar pick could count as a marking so it doesn't cost extra. :D
she said one day to leave her, sand up to her shoulders waiting for the tide
to drag her to the ocean, to another sea's shore.
this thing hurts like hell,
but what did you expect?

and all you can hear is the sound of your own heart
and all you can feel is your lungs flood and the blood course
but oh I can see five hundred years dead set ahead of me,
five hundred behind,
a thousand years in perfect symmetry...
Owl
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Postby Carlie » 09/05/2009 4:37 PM

Alright, time for me to attempt to pick a winner. x3 I love all of the entries.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby yodawg784 » 09/05/2009 4:41 PM

A WINNER! Oh...I can hardly wait!
Click my babeh clickables please?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
yodawg784
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Carlie » 09/13/2009 7:42 PM

Sorry it took so long. ^^; It was a really hard decision, all of the entries are great. <3 But the winner is Owl. =D I'll also send out some other smaller prizes to a few others. ^^ But thanks a lot, everyone, I seriously love all the entries.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate