If you would like to host your own contest, this is the forum for you!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to User-Hosted Contests

Re: 'Draw the Demons' Contest.

Postby clackno1 » 02/03/2010 5:30 PM

I used the key word "poisonous" even though it's not really poison it's deadly bacteria and all. Anyhow, hope you like it ;3

What pet species do you want customized?: Velix

Eye Color: Red (CC0000)

Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where:
The main color is black/dark gray and all the spots are orange. The belly is yellow with black stripes, under the legs and arms are yellow (not under the tail). The stripes on the head are yellow, the middle horn is black. The neck is black. The fins are a light gray with orange spots (tips of the fins). Stripes on the back are orange. Nails are black. Tongue is a greenish/yellowish like the drool. Area around the eye is black.

Orange: FFCC00
Black: 000000
Yellow: FFFF00
Yellowish/greenish: CCFF66
Dark Gray: 333333
Light Gray: 999999

Accessories: Yellowish/greenish clear drool hanging from the mouth.

Background Type: White

Total Cost: $20-22 It's a special event pet for Baal's B-day so that's $17 and then there is the drool add-on and I wasn't sure if it was $3 or $5.

Ex. Sketch. Based off this picture of a baby komodo dragon.

Story: This little guy/girl is just a terror wherever he/she goes. He/she attacks everything and anything he/she sees and bites with all his/her strength, which is a lot. His/her saliva has deadly bacteria from all the rotting meat he/she eats and that bite wound will quickly get infected. There is also this toxin in it that eats away at your flesh right when it makes contacts. There is no cure that has been found. If it is possible to get rid of the infection before it kills you the toxin will finish the job. He/she has caused epidemics and almost killed off every living thing in small villages and towns. He/she is a scavenger, eating just about anything he/she finds that is or was once made of meat, from fresh carcasses to bones.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 02/03/2010 6:14 PM

I tried to hit "rotten" and "undead" with this. o3o Zombie Malphas~ Hope you like? (And Alice Cooper's "Dead Babies" is playing while I'm making it up. P= Theme song maybe?)

What pet species do you want customized?: Malphas

Eye Color: White (#FFFFFF)

Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where:
Just use this. Forgot to add the aura color, but it's a dusty green: #6BA76B

Black: #000000
White: #FFFFFF
Light green: #00C100
Dark green: #008000
Olive: #AEC510
Medium gray: #737373
Dark, dark green: #004000
Red: #C10000

Accessories: --

Total Cost: $17. Malphas came from a Halloween event, so there's an extra cost tacked on. P=

Sketch(s): Here you go. o3o

About: This little... thing... was the result of Daemon's want of a servant, specifically a zombie servant would wouldn't talk back. Kirunds were too expensive and headstrong for his idea, but (insert name of scavenger pet here) scrounged up a Malphas egg that was quickly taken. Through dark magic, the infant within was changed into a mindless, obedient living corpse. The only downfall is that it truly is mindless. While one might believe this to be a good thing- it obeys without complaint and will complete any task without the hindrance of a conscience- any job it is given must be simple and not require decision making. While it can't really do many of the jobs a sentient creature could, it is handy for taking things here and there. And pouring drinks. The only time it makes a face other than its usual blank expression is when its pouring drinks. Odd.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 02/06/2010 8:29 PM

I aimed for more of a Psycho type
oPo

1. What pet species do you want customized?: Slykoon
2. Eye Color: Red #ff0000
3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where:

Without words

4. Accessories: Holes in wings + "X"
5. Background: White
Price: $17-$20 (I'm not good at pricing)

Skin Color: #ffffff
Ear + Tail Tip: Fade to Black - #000000
Outer Wing: #252525
Inner Wing: #aa050a fade to #e13454
Nose: #aa050a
"X" and Stripes: #252525
Blood Spots: #b91116

About:
This little creature is crazy! Though he seems like he is calm, he will turn into a hissing ball of fur in a second. It is said he has rabies, but no one knows since it is impossible to get close to him. There are also rumors that the spots on his hip are blood drops from his victims, and his "X" is a defect from the rabies. But no on will ever know.

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby Thunder » 02/07/2010 5:28 PM

http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m109 ... g&newest=1

Went for "frightening" with colors that reminded me of "undead/diseased/rotting".

What pet species do you want customized?: Riopath/Radill

Eye Color: R223 G 84 B0 (Red-orange)

Body- R40 G49 B25 (Camo green)
Inner Ear- R132 140 B118 (Paler camo green)
Mane- White
Tips of Mane-  R223 G84 B0 (Red-orange)
Belly and Paws- R196 G200 B188 (Grayish with a hint of green)
Claws and Wing Spike- White
Stripes- R226 G138 B0 (Orange)
Inner Stripes- R70 G39 B9 (Brownish)
Wing- Black
Wing Membrane- R226 G138 B0 (Orange)
Back Spikes- Black

Add-Ons:
- There is a bit of aura trailing from the eye. It's the same color as the eye.
- The back spikes, which are black.
- It only has one wing, dragon-like and ripped up. The wing is black, while the membrane is orange.

Total Cost: Confirmed by Tick-Tock. $15 base price, add-ons $10, so $25 total.

Story: The Hell Steed. The Demon Wyrm. It had many aliases. For long, this beast has been running wild and free through the depths of the underworld, terrorizing the other creatures around it with its fire and venom and devouring anything smaller than it. One wing, now just a stump, was lost in a skirmish, but it won that battle, and it showed the stump off as a sign of its strength. It bowed to no one, too proud to let others look down on it. But legend said that if one were to discover its true name, then they would have complete control over the creature.

The demon's viciousness and power attracted the attention of Daemon, who sent his servants down to the underworld to learn more about it. But when they failed to bring back any information (or failed to return at all), Daemon then ordered (insert character here) to conjure a spell that would force the monster to reveal its name. He confronted the beast personally, and after a bit of a struggle, he managed to cast the spell on the demon and tamed it. No longer was it free; it was a slave made just for him.

The demon now acts as a mount and bodyguard for Daemon, watching over his pen and mercilessly killing any intruders. Those who crossed this beast became its next meal. It did not sway in its duty. But inside the deepest part of its being, behind the murky fog of the spell, the demon's soul screamed, desperate to reclaim the freedom that it cherished so much.

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Queen of Black Hearts

Postby rayquaza7996 » 02/17/2010 7:10 PM

Keywords:
Psychotic
Frightening
Demonic
Bloody (kind of, see the Bleeder)

What pet species do you want customized?: Gallizar

Eye Color: Green (see below)

I really can't describe it very well, so I did a MS Paint version of it.

Accessories:
Small bleeder-like “spirit”* perched on her back. 6$

Total Cost: $23
17+6=23
Ex. Sketch above.

Story: The Queen of Black Hearts, as they call her, was once deeply in love. But her lover cheated on her, and when she found out, she was both furious and heartbroken. In her anger, she killed the other woman and badly maimed her old boyfriend, declaring herself “the true victor”. She was still depressed, though, after the adrenaline rush wore off, and she fell into a deep depression. Shortly after, a Bleeder visited her-her Bleeder, her broken heart. She uses him to spy on her foes in gambling, allowing her to cheat easily. When she looses, it often triggers her most psycho side-gambling is her anti-insanity.

After being kicked out of the last gambling place she knew of (for killing a staff member who caught her cheating) she fell into even greater insanity, eventually coming under Daemon's control in her need for something to control it. She still causes a boatload of trouble, though, and she's certainly not a dependable young lady. Her bleeder haunts her like a shadow, and she can see through its eyes, which she still uses to cheat against anyone foolish enough to challenge her to a game. She's a ruthless and excellent gambler, but she relies upon others to keep her sane.

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby Silversky » 02/18/2010 6:38 PM

.:Nexa, the Herald of the Dead:.

Species: Mekkayena
Name Origin: ‘Nex’ means ‘death’ in Latin
Keywords: Demonic, Frightening

A couple sketches, the color list (including hex codes),the add-on list, and prices can be found here.
I’m not positive what some of the add-ons will cost, but I’m pretty sure the total cost would be around 34 dollars. I’m sorry if some of the add-on information turns out to be inaccurate; I did ask someone but they haven’t responded yet.

Ooh, wait, Edit: I got my answer back, so I think the total cost is actually $31.
I can't re-do the picture to fix the add-on info, so I'll write it out here:
Wings: $4
Shackles/Chains: $3
Glow: $3
Spirit Fog: $3
Eyes and Mekka parts are ghostly and swirly: $3
Total Add-on cost: $16

Description:
Nexa isn’t a ghost herself, but she controls the spirits of the dead. Chosen to guide the dead to the afterlife, Nexa is immortal so that she may continue her job for all of eternity. The Mekkayena has pledged her loyalty to Daemon, and will answer to no one else. Her chains are a mark of her service, though they seem as insubstantial as the mist around her.
She may die in battle, in which case another may take her place, but that is quite unlikely. One bite from her and your soul is split from your body.
Some say that she has a spirit inside of her, controlling her; others say that she is a demon. Either way, it’s best not to go near her.
When a soul is brought into her care, they join the mist that swirls around her. She can travel between worlds, going from the land of the dead to the world of the living. She brings souls to the afterlife, and releases some back on Evelon to haunt the living. If seen by a living creature, she tends to try to kill them.
She loves war and fighting, and she can sometimes be found standing at the highest point on a battlefield and howling to the sky. Her cry brings despair to the listeners.
Nexa is very fast; she has to be, because she spends most of her time traveling between worlds. Her wings help her on her journeys; though she can’t truly ‘fly’, she can run as if she’s lighter than air.
She loves the night and the darkness, and she’s very restless.

History:
Chosen about a hundred years ago, Nexa was only a pup when the last Herald was killed. She was taken and transformed by Daemon, and she joined him in service. Nexa has no memory of her life before the change, even though she had a family. Unknowingly, she probably took them to the afterlife, for all souls meet Nexa at one time or another.

All my life, I wish I broke mirrors,
Instead of promises.
'Cause all I see,
Is a shattered concience
Staring right back at me.

Zoo Pen Wishlist Journal
Silversky
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Redd » 02/20/2010 2:39 AM

Okay, gonna try my hand at this. Entry is below~ Inspiration words are Rotten, Undead, Bloody and Frightening

What pet species do you want customized?
Battleheart

Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where

Eye Color -Black (Iris?)(#000000) and Red(#a10000)
Skin Color - Grey Green(#283528)
'Scales' - Grey Green(#122a12)
Horns - Light Cyan (#86d8f3)
Claws and Spikes - Ice Blue (#8dc3d4)
Body Markings - 'Dried Blood' (#3f0404)
Wing Membrane - Light Ice Blue (#bce7d9)
Wing Markings - 'Dried Blood' (#3f0404)
Aura - Cyan (#82e5d6)
Accessories - Dried Blood Splatter(#2e0104) around maw, chest and up forelegs
Markings(#a10000) as per diagram. Sort of styled like bones.
Claws, horns and spikes appear to be made of ice.

Sketch

Background Type
White

Total Cost
Well... A regular custom is $15. The body marking/tattoo... is.. $3? Maybe? Then probably another $3 for the blood. For the claws etc.. I'd speak to Ticky... but possibly $3 again. Making it around $24.

High up in the Tuun Mountains this monstrosity was trapped, sealed away in a block of ice by arcane means until recently the seal was broken and the beast inside released and restored to his full power. This beast now roams around, consumed by hate and loathing for the human race, as it was a human who trapped the beast away for his deeds.
While within the ice, his skin had started to fade away and with the sudden increase in activity and temperature, most of the demon's physical body has started to fall apart, but the spirit within is still as strong as ever, and as an undead creature, it does not bother him.

The battleheart possesses power over the element of darkness and ice.

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby Pyris » 02/27/2010 11:40 AM

Okay, so I couldn't really tell you what, exactly, made me think a Bleeder would make something awesome and everything, but it did, so here you are.  ^.^  Please excuse the horrible-ness of the graphic... I'm pretty bad when it comes to that kind of deal.  Inspiration?  Boredom and an irritation directed to the paper so that I didn't smash the tv blaring out continuous love songs.  *smile*  Right, though, I'm not here to chatter, so I suppose I should start by offering you the picture.  Prepare for the worst.

Decro Cidule
(Sorry about the suckage...I've only got a certain level of talent)

Inspirations: Lack of productiveness, multiple words given out in list form, aggravation, and the poison dart frog...somehow.  *shrug*  Both the first and last name were somehow pulled out of the word 'Ludicrous.'  It's late, so I can't remember how that happened.  It just did.

Information:

Name: Decro Cidule
Bio: Born of a broken-hearted woman who found her lover in bed with another, Decro's beginnings themselves make it no wonder why he turned out the way he did.  Distraught, the woman hacked the traitorous man and his new lover up with an axe and was later found laughing hysterically to herself two rooms down from the crime scene.  After she was arrested, the other inmates often complained about her constant habit of talking to herself.  She denied the claims, insisting that she was speaking to the tiny bleeding demon on her shoulder.  When no one would believe her, the last shred of her sanity seemed to unravel and she hung herself with a pair of pants and her own underwear.  Some say the creature she so often spoke of whispered cold, cruel things into her ear and enticed her into committing suicide.  Others simply say she was a nutcase and that it was bound to happen sooner of later, anyway.

Who knows?

After the woman's death, Decro moved on to become a thief known as the Bleeding Bandit.  The title stuck so well thanks to the small, untraceable trail of blood left behind at each crime scene.  It wasn't until his run-in with the leader of a rather shady organization that he truly became the Decro Cidule known today.  Now the Bleeder is a rather nasty encounter, having the unique ability to manipulate the mind into believing whatever he wanted it to.  Needless to say, Cidule isn't using his gift for the good of Evelonkind.  Feeding on the most morbid of emotions, Decro is more likely to tear down a person mentally and revel in their anguish.  Though small, he still remains one of Evelon's most deadly criminals.  He can often be heard chanting the word "Ludeccodri!" like a mantra, but no one is certain what it means.  

Personality: Decro is a brain with an exceptional affinity for chocolates.  One would think a Bleeder didn't eat, but the slightly deranged creature isn't exactly one to make sense most of the time, anyway.  It's fairly easy to tell when he's having a good time with something, as he shouts a strange word out multiple times, often flinging something upwards in the air in the process.  Other times, he's exactly the opposite, and becomes so uncomfortable that he hides away and refuses to communicate with the outer world.  Such occurrences are rare, however, it is at these times that he comes up with his more horrifying plots.  

Hmm... Yes, well, moving on.  The order form would be something like...

Which pet would like customized?
Bleeder

Describe, in as much detail possible, what colors you want where.
...Picutre?  
Around the eye- Black (#000000)
Eye itself- White, pupiless (#FFFFFF)
Head and side stripe- Bright Blue (#008AFF)
Fins, downward stripe and toes- Acid Green (#81FB14)
Base- Grey/Black (#17171E)

Accessories-
Fins added to the spines  $6 (Assuming they're priced like wings)
Eye tattoo $3
Stripes on the side $6-$8
Toes - Free-$3 (I'm thinking it might be a color change, coming with the initial purchase)

Background Type
Umm.. Whatever you want, I imagine.

Total Cost-
$30-$35  (Geez, that's an expensive custom.  D8)

I didn't confirm any of these prices, so I'm not 100% my own price evaluation is entirely accurate.  ^.^u

"If I died today, would you remember me forever?"

"Even if I die...Forever."

Pyris
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 280
Donate

Postby AnimeTheia » 02/27/2010 10:26 PM

Just getting this in here now before I forget.

Sheilupe Sketch

What pet species do you want customized?: Chaos Sheilupe.

Eye Color: Glowing red.

Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where: (To make sure you get what you envisioned, please be as specific as possible! We don't read minds.)
Main body = Black
Belly = Blue
Leg Spikes = Blue
Tattoo markings = White
Toes = White
Dots over eyes = White
Inside ears = Blue
Ribbon = Blood Red
Tail bones = Bone like colour.

See example picture ^^ for more exact colour of the Blue (But for the other colours you will probably be able to select a more appropriate colour).

Accessories:

- Tattoo markings like lightning covering normal Sheilupe markings (and removal of sheilupe markings if it's not possible to just cover them up whilst still looking good) More Ticky like awesome than I have drawn them  ^_^ .

- Bone Tail coming off of tail stump - More bone like and awesome than I have drawn them again.

- Blood dripping off of ribbon - ditto.

Background Type (See below): Whichever you want.

Total Cost: To be confirmed

Method of Payment (Paypal, Mail, etc.): ???

Character: Unlike other Sheilupes this guy isn't loyal and caring towards others, he hates everyone around him. He makes a good commander however as those under him are too afraid of him to mess up, they all know the stories of his blood-lust and his nightly wanderings where he vanishes for hours on end only to return with fresh blood dripping from his ethereal ribbon. They know that unlike the normal nice Sheilupes he doesn't use his ribbon as a protective barrier, instead he uses it as a weapon, strangling his opponents so thoroughly that their blood has over the years stained the ribbon blood red, the ribbon itself has become so drenched in his enemies blood that now it constantly drips with it. And if one of his underlings does mess up or annoy him in the slightest possible way they get to witness his psychopathic lust for blood first hand...

Is it possible to make: To be confirmed

Note: I will update this when I hear back from Ticky as to whether it is possible and how much it will be, hopefully it won't take too long, *hits self in head* naughty Theia thinking she still had plenty of time, you whould know there's only 28 days in Feb by now!  :oops:
ImageImage

Come down from the mountain, you have been gone too long

The world is alive now, in and outside our home

You run through the forest, settle before the sun

Darling, I can barely remember you beside me

You should come back home, back on your own now

Song: Fleet Foxes - Ragged Wood
AnimeTheia
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 684
Donate

Re: 'Draw the Demons' Contest. [Winner announced!]

Postby Redd » 03/10/2010 4:03 AM

Holleh cow~ I'm glad you liked my idea =3~ Totally did not expect that o3o; Yah~ I'll... get in contact with you?

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff