If you would like to host your own contest, this is the forum for you!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to User-Hosted Contests

Giveaway? Who-whut? (Now Closed)

Postby Jessari » 03/13/2010 10:09 PM

So, as a few of you know, I've decided to leave Evelon. One problem: What am I to do with all my lovely pets? I can't just leave them to sit and collect dust. *le-gasp* :o So I've decided to host a giveaway.

Entry Fee: None!
End Date: To be determined.

Rules
You must have been a member for at least four months (if you're really close to four, I might give you some wiggle-room). :wink:
No begging!
No looking in my pen for pets. The ones I'm giving away are shown below.
No whining if you don't get the pet(s) you wanted.
You must tell me what you intend to do with the pet. This is especially important for the breedable pets, because they are the ones I cared about most, and I want to make sure they go to a good owner. It doesn't have to be indepth, just enough to show me you do have an idea of their character. Just keep in mind, if two people want the same pet, the one with the more detailed plan will have a greater chance of getting the pet!

Note: There is no limit of how many pets you can request. After all, the point of this thread is to get rid of all these beauties, and the faster the better. :wink:
Feed me chicky nuggies and chokky milk.

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 673
Donate

Re: Giveaway? Who-whut?

Postby Jessari » 03/13/2010 10:09 PM

Breedable Pets

((Empty!))

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jessari » 03/13/2010 10:19 PM

Non-Breedable Pets

((Empty!))

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jessari » 03/13/2010 10:44 PM

((Empty!))

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jessari » 03/13/2010 10:50 PM

Aaaand we're open! Post away! :D

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/13/2010 11:10 PM

Is there a limit to how many pets we may apply for?

Aww... :( Jess I'm really sorry to hear your leaving. I hope the rest of life goes well for ya. <3

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Jessari » 03/13/2010 11:15 PM

Nope, no limit.

And you can't completely get rid of me, Celtic. I'll still be lurking, stalking certain threads, and maybe dive-bombing people in the Posting Games section from time to time. :wink:

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 03/13/2010 11:24 PM

Whee~  Here we go.

Erumai wrote:
Erumai has always been one that was into mythology.  Grecian, Egyptian, Wilt'nen; you name it, she's studied it.  However, there was one area of mythology that she had not studied.

D'ni.

She woke up one day completely disoriented and confused as to where she was; in fact, the only thing she could remember was waking up with a tan-and-red Lucain tending to her wounds and speaking in a foreign language.  Erumai could not understand a single word that the other Lucain was speaking, and after a few moments, the other Lucain shook her head and explained herself in the regular tongue used by all Evelonian beings and said that she was a D'ni woman who had moved to Evelon after a devastating incident.

What was this D'ni, Erumai wanted to know.  Katran, as she discovered the other woman's name was, said that D'ni was a world that defied all norms.  The first was that it was found deep underground--where it would be practically impossible to exist.  The second was that the inhabitants within this D'ni could Write.

All people write, Erumai said, and Katran shook her head.

Not like this, she said.  No--by Writing, I mean writing worlds.  Writing actual worlds in books--and then being able to go there.

As soon as Katran said this, Erumai begged to know more about the D'ni myths, culture, language, and even the Writing.  Katran, who had not had a student for many a century, eagerly agreed.

Disclaimer- I do not own any part of the D'ni world or anything associated with the Myst games.  All characters are original but with ties to the Myst universe.

Ysilra wrote:
Ysilra is to Sylira what Deraj now is to his son, Kuille--the darker side.  She had been under consideration as the Goddess of Light from Hyurakhun, the High Celestial Being who was charged with the care of the Goddess of Light, but after she accidentally killed her sister, Hyura turned her back on the female, ordering the current Goddess of Light to choose a different successor.  

When Ysilra heard about this, she was enraged.  She had been good friends with the Goddess of Light even before she knew that she was the Goddess of Light.  When she was told that she could not follow in her footsteps, Ysilra was enraged.  In fact, she was so enraged that she took on her dragon form and lashed out at the Goddess...

...only to be stopped by both Hyurakhun and Sylira.

Ysilra could tell, right from the start, that Sylira was not of the Re'klettan realm--she had an odd aura about her that seemed to scream Hyura's name.  Even as she shoved the Celestial Being and other dragon out of the way and crushed the old Goddess of Light under her foot, she heard Hyura say that Sylira was the side of her that would become the Goddess of Light had she not murdered her sister.  In knowing that, Yslira knew she could not harm Sylira without harming herself...

Xenara wrote:
Xenara was created to be an unfeeling war machine: toxic green gasses swirling around within her body (which had been perfectly clear), a muddly silver liquid in the tubes that induced hallucinations, and soft, silver eyes to lure her enemies into a false sense of security.

However, the day of her first fight, Xenara proved to be nothing more than an epic failure.  In the confusion, she scratched herself with one of her own tail blades and began hallucinating, and she also released all of the toxic gasses stored in her body.  However, as they had been stored inside of her, they were not poisonous to her; rather, they put her to sleep.  When she woke up again, her clear fur had been dyed green with lighter green smoke-like markings, and the veins from her tail-tubes to her tail-blades had been sealed.

She knew, instantly, what that meant--she had been terminated as a war pet.

While not opposed to the idea, Xenara knew that most people would not want a pet that had been built for war, but then, had failed as horribly as anyone could.  She has never been the same since her first battle; when she had once been firm and unfeeling, she is now paranoid and quiet.  She has an ever-present fear of being put out again...

Whoo, my muse seems to like those three a lot... oDo; And it's sad to see you go, Jess~ D=
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/13/2010 11:37 PM

Aww, I'm going to miss you, Jess~ D:
But this is extremely nice of you. :)

Also, are we allowed to change their names? o3o
I love these guys here, and I think I have a bit of a personality worked out for each of them. I may increase their personalities' length if I get them~ X3 Here they are:

Name: Callistus (means "most beautiful")
Basic Personality: Callistus, or "Cal," as he likes to be called, is very suave around females. However, he hates to be called a flirt, and will deny it with a passion. When he was a child, Cal used to exercise vigorously, as he was always beaten up and teased at school for his scrawny appearance. He also had many friends as a child, but most were females, which also was a reason for his teasing. As an adult he dislikes to be around other male Lucains, and has little trust for any male creature outside his family.
Even through brutal training and rigorous exercise, Callistus... Er, I mean Cal, still did not gain any strength, until long after he became an adult. Looking back at his childhood, Cal realizes it was the bullying and pain he went through that made him strong.

Name: Galen (means "calm")
Basic Personality: Galen is an ice mage; he is able to control water, ice, and snow. He is gentle and kind, as well as calm. He never loses his temper even in the most stressful of situations. He is constantly trying to calm his apprentice Fannar down, but often fails. He has much to learn in the ways of mentoring.
As a young Lucain, Galen loved to travel. One time when he went to Basantha, he found something he never thought he would: someone to pass his knowledge and powers to. Fannar was just a Kodile then, when Galen found him in a cave covered by a snow drift. Galen heard the faint cries for help as he walked past the seemingly unnoticeable cave.
Galen dug through the snow drift for several hours until he found Fannar, cold and hungry. He took the little scrap under his wingblades, so to speak, and was surprised to find that being in the cold snow drift for so long had somehow granted the tiny creature ice powers. This earned the Kodile it's name, Fannar, which means "snow drift."

Name: Fannar (Icelandic for "snow drift")
Basic Personality: Fannar is Galen's right hand man and apprentice. Unlike his mentor, Fannar is hot headed and quick to anger. He is always jumping into a fight, and is quite ambitious, much to Galen's chagrin. He often uses his claws and other physical attacks instead of ice magic, which annoys Galen a bit. While the two don't agree on everything, Fannar and Galen are very close.
Galen found Fannar as a tiny abandoned Kodile deep in a cave in the Basantha Region. Taking pity on the tiny reptile, Galen took him under his wingblades, so to speak. He was delighted to discover the Kodile was a natural ice mage. However, once he became a Tundragoon, Fannar's attitude changed for the worse.
While a dedicated partner and apprentice, Fannar has lately become more rebellious against his aging master. Galen sometimes finds himself constantly trying to calm Fannar down, or even chastise him when the need arises, but Fannar is numb to the punishment now. Galen hopes that this rebellious streak will pass with age and experience.

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby HunnyBun » 03/14/2010 12:08 AM

ODO
-tackles noms you-
I'm gonna miss you!
;~;

I have really wanted an original since I have first set eyes on one. I will name her Molly since I had always planned on one being "my" Evelon character. She's shy and doesn't talk much, but once she gets to know you, she can be really fun to be around. She will probably watch over the Doom Kitty I got from you as her pet.

I would like to try and get him since he is from my lines. His name I will work on, but he will reunite with his mother and will help teach her to control her "powers".

I have always loved the Peacer, and will be planning on sending him to the lab to transform. I would name him Maybe, cause that's a funny name, and he would probably run around with my Peace Hunter, Glass.

Gorgeous Khimera, and I just love khimeras. He would join with my Khimeras Valor and Walt and fight with them. He will also have a Egyptian based human form and will always yell curses on people, but they never work XD

I love theses things, just can't seem to ever snag one for myself. I would name him Solo after my Lion King character. He will hang with my Kuhna's Skitter and IQ.

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 03/14/2010 12:21 AM

Awww. Jeeess. I'm gonna miss you! D=
-snuggles- <333
We didn't even get to talk all that much, but I felt quite comfortable to talk to you about most things. You even genuinely showed concern for my life happenings I chittered about in my journal. Don't be too surprised if I toss a few random PMs at your lurking butt. XD;

Currently, I am going after Ia, as I have always loved that girlie since her creation.

Ia would automatically become a member of a pack of Lucain that I am slowly creating. Thus far, it has three of its members, as well as a few others in the middle of character development and/or design. All of the members have colors in common, being black and green, black and purple, purple and green, or all three. [In case you're wondering, these are some of my favorite colors combinations, thus, the pack inspiration.]

Ia would most likely be a bit of a spazz, to be honest. She'd be the girl that has constant energy and tends to be super passionate about whatever it is that she happens to be doing. She would most likely be declared as the pack's main hunter and, in that aspect, quite the vicious thing. She's powerful, physically and mentally, and would tend to hate when others try to tell her to do something she doesn't want to do. She doesn't really take orders from anyone, the pack leaders included. She does what she wants, when she wants, and they're all just lucky that she gets a kick out of hunting and tracking.

These are just the personality traits that jump out at me right away. I'm too afraid of developing a greatly in-depth character for her at this time, only to be disappointed in the end. I can tell you, however, that she would be the "long lost" sister of one of the other members currently in development [I'm trying to design her custom form, and failing epically]. Said character is a female, named Aztec, and happens to be, as I like to call her, "the lady that those that give advice, come to for advice." Aztec is something like the herbalist of the pack or, rather, that's what she's in training to do. This means more to the plot than it sounds, given the past of another developed character, Cardairos, that is best friends with Aztec before Ia would appear. He lost his sister, she was killed, for which he blames himself and now refuses to use his humanoid form. These three would be particularly entangled, plot-wise, aside from just being "simple pack members" to one another.

Ia would both have a humanoid form and her Lucain form and I am highly considering keeping her name if she is placed under my care. That is, if you don't mind if I do so.

At this point, I've gone further into the idea with combining Ia, Aztec and Cardairos in a plot, and I believe that Cardairos will actually end up mistaking Ia for his sister at first, before it dawns on her and Aztec that they are related. I also believe that Ia may very well end up being the key to finally coaxing Cardairos into using his human form. The two may end up together, depending on how the story rolls out. =D

An idea for her human form, each sporting a slight difference.

As odd as the design may seem, I very much love it. I don't consider Ia to be a very good feral Lucain, aside from her tracking and hunting abilities, she very much preferring the ease of her human form. She's supposed to seem rather odd in appearance, it being something that she very much loves. She's not into looking "normal." She'd rather express herself however the heck she wants and it seems this look happens to be something she favors. Outside of the pack she still has her life, which I also see as very important.

There are a few other things I am interested, one of which being the Shihana Doll, as my two "self" characters collect dolls, and that is one I've been after. Pet-wise, I also have some interest in the Pot O' Darkess, Wood Rogue, and the Sauria Battleheart. I know what character each would be entwined with, though I'd like to assemble my thoughts more clearly with them before requesting any of them.

It's actually a rare occurrence that I find creatures that I see fitting into my plot with Toxic and Z. Toxic would essentially be my self-character while Z is loosely modeled after a friend of mine, as are my characters Ayor, Rayishi, and two others that are being developed. Z is especially difficult, seeing as very few creatures seem to fit the interest of the character and person he's modeled after. And, to my surprise, two of your lovelies fit the bill. That makes a total of only four creatures on the entire span of Evelon that would befit him. Yeeea. Not a fun hunt.

First off, there is this guy, which I seem to like calling Lodec...

Toxic likes to claim this odd creature as a manifestation of Z's "ebil cranky-ness," even though Lodec, himself, isn't all that evil-seeming. Some happen to see her words as truth, such as Cheshire, whom seems to know a good bit of everything, while others just settle for Lodec's sudden appearance being nothing magical or strange. Which is the truth? Toxic's strange accusation, of course. This is, after all, the woman whom's love brought a stuffed animal to life. She and Z are a lot alike, in those strange and magical ways, so she happened to expect it.

Lodec would reside with Z, being something of the house's over-seer. He's the guy that handles technical stuff about the house and makes sure it and it's members are all running well and smoothly. For being something like a demon, he's oddly knowledgeable about technology, and can sometimes be found having dragged his pot toward a computer from time-to-time just to have his fun with it. He and Z actually fight and argue, despite them usually getting along on the technology nerd basis. The two may very well be found nerding over an old NES gaming unit that no one else could get to work. Occasionally, in order to have hands and not just use his psychic powers to accomplish things, Lodec can and will actually posses Z for a short amount of time. However, he has enough respect for everyone else that he has yet to posses anyone else. Lodec seems have taking quite the shining to Toxic, as well, going so far as requesting to be carried around by her when she's visiting Z's home and she swears she's heard Lodec purring before.

Second is this guy...girlie...

As strange as it may seem, being a lover of some Christmas activities caused Z to end up with a peculiar holiday-themed plant. But in forgetting to water the poor thing, as happens to all of his attempts at owning anything that is truly dependent, it seems that it took on a mind of it's own in order to survive. The plant mutated beneath the watchful eye of, oh, no one at all. First it grew it's appendages, able to move with it's entire purpose being to find water. Then, shortly after, it began to grow a consciousness. Thus Bellzeek, the fully living, duel-gendered plant creature, was born. She, as it wanted to be called most of the time, doesn't appear to hold any qualms with Z not watering her when she was but a simple plant. After all, it was his carelessness that allowed her to take on a life of her own. For that, she is thankful. That may just be the "Bell" side of things, however. When the Wood Rogue has one of its rare mood swings and chooses to be considered a male, it tends to become much less optimistic. Luckily enough, Bellzeek has Lodec to lean on. Some assume that the female half of Bellzeek actually has a crush on the Pot O' Darkness, but there is no exact proof.

[That last bit is only if I get lucky enough to receive the Pot O' Darkness as well.]

She also seems to prefer nature over technology and is often found walking the grounds of Z's home, now caring for her own garden in what used to be the vast dirt yard he never managed to well care for.

[The bit about her liking nature better than technology also serves as one of those "opposite attract" things between her and Lodec.]

In the end, Lodec and Bellzeek would kinda be the "big guys on campus," among the few creatures Z has welcomed into his home - a Destructo Velix and a Chombones. Everything will be entirely worked out if they, or either of them, happen to fall into my hands.

Aaand, last but not least, this guy.

I've always had a thing for Battlehearts, but very few seemed to suit me. One of my wishes was to have a "random custom" Battleheart but, then, very recently, the Sauria Battleheart came into creation. From that point on, I was well aware that it was something that appeal to me as well as character Toxic.

The specifics for him, I cannot really say, other than that this fellow would end up being a male in my hands. He'd basically end up doubling as Toxic's mount as well as one of her guardians. It's kind of complicated, but she seems to have a group of "guardians" watching after her, the one that I currently have being a "living stuffed animal" Myuu Reaper by the name of Xero. I can easily imagine Xero often telling this big guy to watch out for her.

Being a Battleheart, I see him being the primary physical protector. The scene of him lowering his head and her nuzzling his giant nose was adorable, I must say. Their personal relationship would be a very close one, him being something like a very dear friend to her. At some point in the story, I see him being able to take on a humanoid form. This, in particular, works out well for the characters since I, myself, have always had those kind of relationships with my pets in real life. It's basically what I'm reinacting here between these two, only that the Battleheart can actually speak and take on more than just his creature form.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Postby Freezair » 03/14/2010 12:25 AM

Applying For: Deuce
New name: Odysseus Peacemaker

Personality: The loving mate to Cantella Scroll, Odysseus Peacemaker is a natural-born leader. People just kind of listen to him. He's noble and holds himself to a high standard, so people respect him. He's good at giving criticism, but knows better than to grind people into the ground. He's also easy to approach, so people befriend him and trust him easily. If Cantella comes off as extremely flaky, he comes off as extremely focused. But while Cantella's exterior hides a steel mind, his belies a scatterbrained and silly heart. People tell him he should be a leader--run for mayor, governor, whatever. But his true passion is film, and he likes nothing more than managing his old-timey theater. At least his staff think he's cool...!

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/14/2010 12:26 AM

Good D:< Cause... It twould be saddening D:

But yeah... Here be my loverly entries of Loverliness. :o

I ain't no hillbilly you infernal being D:<
That was how the lovely Nyim introduced herself to Ai. Consequently she was also covered in dirt at the time and was dressed quite like a hillbilly. But she was tell the honest truth-honestly! She was in fact a run-away bride from a country somewhere across the dead sea, no one really knows and its not something she enjoys talking about.
Nyim is health-conscious, barks at anyone who speaks to her, but usually means well. She is abrasive, not at all sweet as her marks and wonderfully pastelly coat depicts her to be. She likes to keep a tidy house and a tidy mind so she cleans up first then religiously attends a yoga class every morning at 11 am sharp as to not miss the sun or be in its full intense rays. She is motherly, but not overly so, preferring a more business like approach to ideas and things. Ny likes to be single in her own apartment nearby anything she needs, but that doesn't mean she is a small town kind of girl. Oh no, Ny is very much so your classic business up-town big-city girl. She wants absolutely nothing to do with the country and anything in it.
Ny is still young though and with her career just starting up, who knows what changes could happen. Maybe she'll abandon her long ago set rule that she was going to remain single without kids her entire life, but for now she is far to determined to avoid love and just get her career to soar.

Grr... Ruff... Grrrr D:<
Formidable, but completely a puppy, Grr (yes, his name is indeed Grr) is Growl's (Dire Fenref) apprentice and works for the nasty piyo as well. He is still small in size and will continue to grow for some time but for the time being he has to learn to get rid of energy and stay in one spot, how to keep a Piyo balanced on his back when being ridden, and how to respect his elders or those above him. In the hobo household he is indeed the lowest of the low, reduced to fetching everyone drinks, entertaining at all hours and keeping the coins rolling in. It is a very sad life right now considering he goes hungry most of the time, but its a rewarding one. Grr loves to entertain, and loves to see the smiles on people's faces when he does so! Plus he has one mighty talent. This dog knows how to jump high, twist and turn, flip and do almost any trick in the book. If given a chance to get off the streets, who knows, perhaps Grr could become famous one day, but for now its the same old box with the same old santa hat to collect coins.

Growl hiss clap dance tap spin and bow!
Smiles is all about the smiling, and yes that is not his name, it is simply the nickname he was given. It was either Smiles or Chocolate. But he is generally a happy guy, albeit he's gay, but that doesn't mean he can't be any less charming! He works at a Chocolate shop with a lucain under the name of Krissy Bliss, but on the side he stands in for people in need of dance partners that can actually lift them more then two inches off the ground. Seeming to always be grinning to himself, Smiles just attracts people and they always love him to death, even if he screws up something, he just has that face or that something that just makes you want to forget about it and keep on loving this fool of a guy.
Sam's childhood was admittably normal, probably why he's so happy now, because nearly all of his friends have tragicly sad histories or something that went terribly wrong at some point in his life. He had two adoptive parents since he was two months old, they got along very well, with a couple fights here and there about money issues, but it always panned out. Now he's a good twenty years old, has a stand in little sister (Krissy) and is doing well with his jobs and his dream.
Even with all this greatness, Smiles is incredibly ashamed of being a Khimera. Even though he knows that it is something to be proud of, he can't stand the thought that he was created instead of made. It makes Smiles feel a bit bizarre like he wasn't supposed to live really. It was just chance that landed him on Earth. Even though he isn't religious to a T, it still bugs him that he's half mechanics. It just.. Feels wrong. No matter how stunning everyone tells him he is when he rarely is a Khimera~

....Um yes. I think my Muse ran away with them XD I may edit with more later :3

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/14/2010 12:40 AM

(Snuggles her Ere) You know how I feel about this, luff. (Super Cling!
Applying for: Shard
Why: Because the Ankh symbol has always been my personal good luck charm. I’ve always been fascinated by it, and I wear a small silver Ankh around my neck along with my Saint Christopher medal. I never take it off.
Plans: I’ve always wanted a personification of my obsession with ancient Egyptian clothing and looks (Weird, I know) and I think she’d be perfect. I already have a great idea of what her human form will look like (Easier to draw than to describe). Basically, she’ll be an ancient Egyptian queen/commoner/priestess who’s been thrust forward in time into the modern world. She has a very archaic way of speaking and acting, and the whole ‘new-age’ thing frightens and baffles her. She’s constantly asking questions, constantly wondering what the heck is going on, and constantly berating people for their ‘improper attire’. She’s going to be very eloquent; when I think of her, I think of the white queen from Alice in Wonderland. She puts on an elegant, sophisticated front when dealing with her court or with people she doesn’t know very well, but then becomes somewhat relaxed, while still being elegant and refined in the company of those she is comfortable around. I can also see her being a healer, or what I’d call a ‘dream-speaker.’ She’d probably tie in with my Dream Walker Lucain, and my Sun/Moon Lucain. The dream walker is the bringer of dreams and nightmares, and the sun/moon Lucain is the bringer of sunrise, sunset, moonrise, and moonset. She would be the only person capable of seeing/speaking with them while in ethereal form, charged with interpreting the dreams of those who come to her seeking answers. While still ‘old-worldly’ and very frightened by the modern age, she still manages to do her duty as charged. It’s kind of a ‘work in progress’ type thing, but  I can see her using dreams to somehow heal people. I’d have to think it out a bit more, but I can totally see her tying in with them.

EDIT:
Oh! Oh! I just had an idea of how to tie her in. She’d be the Keeper of Luck (As per the reason I wear my necklace) and the Mistress of Longevity. Basically, she is a kind of Grim reaper. She’s both death and life. She chooses what kind of life people are to have, while also choosing when their life is to be over. Like her two cohorts, the keeper of the Moon and Sun, and the keeper of Dreams, she can only be mortal for a few hours of each day. It’s…still a work in progress. But I have a really good idea of where she’d tie into it all. ^^

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Fallen Faith » 03/14/2010 12:40 AM

I'm sorry to hear that your leaving! I wish that I had been inactive because of my musical. I've been a member with evelon since it started so no worries there. :3 I saw Hestia and I fell in love with her. I don't have any lucain with her colors and she would make a great addition. I have a personality for her too. If you want me to I'll keep her name.

Personality: She's always been quiet and polite because that's how she was raised. She's very nervous when meeting someone new. She has a rare blood disorder that keeps her close to home most of the time. However there are times when she gets rebellious streaks and runs away for short periods of time to prove that she can do it. What she doesn't know is that she doesn't really have a blood disorder and she's just being poisoned so that she'll stay close to home. She's to kind to ever really hurt someone so even if she did know she wouldn't have the heart to say anything. She would go with the male lucain that I just got from fireheart. He would be her best friend who didn't want her to leave him. He's a bit of a maniac so they fit together, although, very strangely. I wouldn't worry about her collecting dust because I have much muse for this character.

Thanks for the consideration! If you find someone better then it's okay. I hope I get to talk to you when your stalking. :3

He’s like a curse, he’s like a drug
You get addicted to his love
You wanna get out
But he’s holding you down
‘Cause you can’t live
Without one more touch
He’s a good time Cowboy Casanova

## Adalfieri ##

Cabin/Breeders/Trading/Wishes
Fallen Faith
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer