If you would like to host your own contest, this is the forum for you!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to User-Hosted Contests

.:Obsession, by Calvin Klein:.

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/22/2011 11:33 PM

.:I Am Sam, Sam I Am:.

The title just reminded me of me. I wrote obsession, and then Calvin Klein…well, he had to be there, ‘cuz I think he made own that word, come to think of it. This contest is going to be a bit different than most contests. It’s a ‘How well do you know me’ contest. I’ve taken the idea from one of Baal’s; hopefully you guys stalk my journal enough to know enough about me. ^^ I’m also curious to see how much you know, since I’ve been here for a good three or so years and you can pretty much tell when my obsessions change. So, without further ado, here are the questions. Answer carefully!

1. What is my current obsession outside of Evelon? (Can be one of two things, and it’s not Star Wars):
2. What is the name of the very first Lucain I ever received?:
3. What are the two forms of my fursona?:
4. What was the name of my dog?:
5. What is my favorite Pokemon?:
6. What is my major in college?:
7. What was my former major in college?:
8. What was my former obsession? (Pretty obvious, but you must be specific; what was it from that particular show/movie):
9. What was the last tattoo I received?:
10. What is the name of my first two squads? (“--- squad” and “--- squad”):
11. What was the very first breeding I did and with whom? (You can name one or the other; either Lucain or my partner):
12. What reason did I give when I sold my corpse Kuhna (In journal from November to December, page 3)?
13. Where was my last job and why am I no longer employed there?
14. What was the question I asked about goldfish (page 4 in my journal)?:
15. What was the name of my first Paragon?:
16. What did I consider changing my major to last year and earlier this year?:
17. What day is my birthday?:
18. Who is the man in my signature? (This was explained in a 'Rate the-' thread):
19. Who is Duke (My Lucain) based off of?:
20. Finish this sentence; “Threat Level - - - - - - - -”:
21. What is your best/worst/fondest/happiest/angriest memory of me? (You can choose multiple, or just one, or none at all):

Code: Select all
1. What is my current obsession outside of Evelon? (Can be one of two things, and it’s not Star Wars):
8. What was my former obsession? (Pretty obvious, but you [i]must [/i]be specific; what was it from that particular show/movie):
11. What was the very first breeding I did and with whom? (You can name one or the other; either Lucain or my partner):
12. What reason did I give when I sold my corpse Kuhna (In journal from November to December, page 3)?
18. Who is the man in my signature? (This was explained in a 'Rate the-' thread):
19. Who is Duke (My [url=http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/Baals_Baby/Lucain/CustomMillieMale23.png]Lucain[/url]) based off of?:
21. What is your best/worst/fondest/happiest/angriest memory of me? (You can choose multiple, or just one, or none at all):

.: Prizes :.

Female Lucain
Female
4 times, decreasing

Female

Female

Female
One breeding, children none

Male Lucain
Male

Male

Male

Male

Male

Male

Male

Paragon
Male

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: .:Obsession, by Calvin Klein:.

Postby Jaykobell » 04/23/2011 2:20 AM

TRIVIA TRIVIA TRIVIA.

And something I can participate in. 8D;

1. What is my current obsession outside of Evelon? (Can be one of two things, and it’s not Star Wars): Band of Brothers
2. What is the name of the very first Lucain I ever received?: Fiooooooray? 8c
3. What are the two forms of my fursona?: Gyrophant and Yingshee?
4. What was the name of my dog?: Holly
5. What is my favorite Pokemon?: Blitzle
6. What is my major in college?: Media Arts
7. What was my former major in college?: Veterinarian Studies
8. What was my former obsession? (Pretty obvious, but you must be specific; what was it from that particular show/movie): Mandalorians
9. What was the last tattoo I received?: Goldfish with waves and forehead Ankh
10. What is the name of my first two squads? (“--- squad” and “--- squad”): Omega Squad & Delta Squad
11. What was the very first breeding I did and with whom? (You can name one or the other; either Lucain or my partner): Ayaka x Mirage (Thunder) - Mar 5 2008
12. What reason did I give when I sold my corpse Kuhna (In journal from November to December, page 3)?: "Is it weird that the Corpse Kuhnas kinda make me…sick? Like, really sick. I don’t like looking at them anymore. -__- It's actually...making me consider selling it. O.o"
13. Where was my last job and why am I no longer employed there?: Quiznoz, BECAUSE IT ASPLODED. ... For serious, because the building burned down, as far as I know. xD
14. What was the question I asked about goldfish (page 4 in my journal)?: Also…how do they know how long a goldfishes’ memory span is?
15. What was the name of my first Paragon?: Rhythm
16. What did I consider changing my major to last year and earlier this year?: Baking/Cooking
17. What day is my birthday?: January 6th
18. Who is the man in my signature? (This was explained in a 'Rate the-' thread): "He's 'Doc' Roe, or Eugene Roe, one of the Easy Company medics, and the episode 'Bastogne' was centered around him. He was from Louisiana, where they have people called Traiteurs, who are, essentially, like healers who 'pull the pain out of people.' His grandmother was a Traiteur. Eugene Roe was Cajun, and had a thick accent; he was played by Shane Taylor in the miniseries."
19. Who is Duke (My Lucain) based off of?: Your (late) Grandfather
20. Finish this sentence; “Threat Level - - - - - - - -”: "THREAT LEVEL MIDNIGHT!"
NEW: 21. What is your best/worst/fondest/happiest/angriest memory of me? (You can choose multiple, or just one, or none at all):
Um. We've always been really... opinionated, I guess. xD; We got into a LOT of drama but we also had nice memories.
Best: Pooky x Elixir Breeding
-> I remember loving that breeding like holy crap. They were so cute together. xD

Worst: ex-Tale Lucain Trade Dramallama
-> Obviously I won't go into detail (though I will say I was, of course, retarded in some aspects in that whole thing too), but yeah... that really left a bad taste in my mouth. xD;

Fondest: Uh... I don't... know. 8| When you gave me gifts? :c -so super shallow it makes anyone die-
-> ... Free gifts are nice? 8c And thoughtful?

Happiest: Rhythm x Benjamin RP
-> I'd been dying to RP him. xD And Rhythm was really good practice to not let my fourth-wall raeg interfere with Benjamin's character, since she hated vampires and yeah. I'd wanted to RP him for a really long time.

Angriest: Uh. I don't... know. xD Whenever you posted Evelon-related complaints in your Journal, I guess?
-> But then again, anyone kinda does that a lot gets put on the 'Evelon Journaling' Pet-Peeve list, so. 8| Different things could go there, I just dunno which is the 'angriest' one I have. xD;

Yeah. 8| I also didn't want to just pick stuff to make you look like a real jerk, so I hope that's satisfying enough in my vague honesty. xD;
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Soriana » 04/23/2011 3:10 AM

Milliiiiiiiiiiiie. I really hope things work out for you. And even though you've already made it clear, DON'T LEAVE UUUUUUUUS. D: My inbox will be gloomy.

1. What is my current obsession outside of Evelon? (Can be one of two things, and it’s not Star Wars): Band of Brothers.
2. What is the name of the very first Lucain I ever received?: Fioray Meshkenet. I remember congratulating you on him.
3. What are the two forms of my fursona?: Gyrophant and Yingshee.
4. What was the name of my dog?: Max. RIP Max. D:
5. What is my favorite Pokemon?: Vaporeon.
6. What is my major in college?: Nuggggggggh. I feel like such an idiot for being less than 60% sure on this one, but I don't remember reading anything about it in your journal. I think--I think you mentioned something somewhere, like maybe in Posting Games, that you were interested in animal science? So I'll go with veterinary science.
7. What was my former major in college?: Media arts--more specifically, TV broadcasting?
8. What was my former obsession? (Pretty obvious, but you must be specific; what was it from that particular show/movie): Mandalorians (and other unspecified alien species, you mentioned) from Star Wars.
9. What was the last tattoo I received?: I'm 99.99999999% sure it was a rose on your wrist.
10. What is the name of my first two squads? (“--- squad” and “--- squad”): Omega and Delta are the first ones mentioned in your journal, so let's go with those. XD
11. What was the very first breeding I did and with whom? (You can name one or the other; either Lucain or my partner): For lucain it was Fioray/Tryst (you and Terri), for kuhnas it was Pooky/Elixir (you and Shrewd), and for paragon it was Aristotle/Rhythm (you).
12. What reason did I give when I sold my corpse Kuhna (In journal from November to December, page 3)? "Is it weird that the Corpse Kuhnas kinda make me…sick? Like, really sick. I don’t like looking at them anymore. -__- It's actually...making me consider selling it. O.o"
13. Where was my last job and why am I no longer employed there? Quiznos, and it burned down.
14. What was the question I asked about goldfish (page 4 in my journal)?: "Also…how do they know how long a goldfishes’ memory span is?"
15. What was the name of my first Paragon?: RhythmRhythmRhythm. HOMG, I still remember the jealousy.
16. What did I consider changing my major to last year and earlier this year?: Two majors--Business and culinary arts.
17. What day is my birthday?: January 6, which makes you a Capricorn. (It would explain your hardworking nature.)
18. Who is the man in my signature? (This was explained in a 'Rate the-' thread): Eugene Roe from Band of Brothers.
19. Who is Duke (My Lucain) based off of?: John Wayne, who reminds you of your grandfather. :3
20. Finish this sentence; “Threat Level - - - - - - - -”: Midnight, boys and girls. Wait for it... here it comes... Sori gets to use caps today, yay... THREAT LEVEL MIDNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!
21. What is your best/worst/fondest/happiest/angriest memory of me? (You can choose multiple, or just one, or none at all): First of all: when we finally got to breed our lucain. We've been trying to do that practically since both of us first joined the site. It was harrowing, to say the least, but the payoff at the end was worth it. I was also very honored to be one of the first people to see Fioray and Jazz after they'd been ordered. To choose one specific memory above all the rest, however, is something I don't think I can accomplish. You were one of my first friends on Evelon. (And I hope our PM chats aren't a thing of the past. :B)

The King beneath the mountains,
The King of carven stone,
The lord of silver fountains
Shall come into his own!

His crown shall be upholden,
His harp shall be restrung,
His halls shall echo golden
To songs of yore re-sung.

The streams shall run in gladness,
The lakes shall shine and burn,
All sorrow fail and sadness
At the Mountain-king's return!

one two three four five
Soriana
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 216
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/23/2011 3:27 AM

Bwhehe~ Just posting to say I really love reading your guyses answers. <333 Not giving anything away, but once the contest is over (I’m gonna add an ending date) I’ll give you all the answers. Also, I realize I made a discrepancy with the ‘dog’ question. I think I put ‘was’ and ‘is’ in one of each…So I’ll take whatever answer you come up with for that.

Also, once winners are determined, I will go down the line by the most correctly answered questions (And if more than one, alphabetically by name) and allow you to pick your prize. ^^

And I’ll still be here…just lurk, lurk, lurking. <3

Anywho, I love this game so far. SO much fun. Keep guessing!

Also, I’m going to add another question, so feel free to edit your responses with it. It’s number 21.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 04/23/2011 6:04 PM

Okay so~ I'm going to be good and not look at the above answers and not just flip through your journal to find the answers. Going by memory here so I hope that counts for sommat. >D<;;

Band of Brothers.

I don't even remember my lucains names, much less yours. :|! xD; But I'll guess... Millie? :B?

o_o; Uh.... Dunno. c:

Name questions WHY~? ;___;

Well you've been making a big deal about Blitzle, but you've also mentionned Mareep and you seem to be going back and forth between the two. I think you said that "mareep occupies a special place in your heart" or something along those lines. So I'll go with mareep (and/or the evolutions of mareep, if that's allowed?)

You either kept to media or switched to cooking/culinary arts. Again you were pretty back and forth on that one inyour Journal and I'm not sue what you eventually settled on.

Mass Media studies of some sort. I think you did a lot of different media but you focused primarily on video production for sure. I'm not sure if that's a major or if media itself was.

8. What was my former obsession? (Pretty obvious, but you must be specific; what was it from that particular show/movie):

Star Wars...? I guess the Mandos? Is that specific enough? xD?

A cool one. >:|! Erm... Dunno. I can't remember, you listed a bunch and then listed a bunch you wanted or were half way through getting, too. So I can't remember.

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Nuh.

Pfft. Idon'tevenremembermyfirstbreeding. And I hope we're talking Evelon breedings here. And what kind? Lucain, paragon or kuhna? Just the very first in general? Dunno.

Awh, telling us where to look? Nope, not going there. I've no idea but I'm sure it was good? Maybe a friend of yours needed it for a plot.

A fast food-esque or at least a chain food store and it burned down. Can't remember what exactly though.

-shrugs- Are they tasty?

Again with the names~ ;____; Bob.

Culinary Arts Major thinger.

OLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Who? No idea. What? A traitor. :B

A sheriff. :B OH! No! I actually know this one! Famous... Movie actor... For westerns... Ugh I hate westerns. ;D; And ... Actors. >:C -never remembers these things- Uhhh... Well I know it so I'mma' google it.
-One Google Search Later-
Damnit. >:C John Wayne? -probably wrong- =^=

Midnight. o3o

I don't think I really have had anything (good or bad) with you that constitutes as a memory.
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1098
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 04/26/2011 12:09 AM

Millie~ D= <3 -snugs- Time to put all that journal stalking to good use. -shifty eyes-

1. What is my current obsession outside of Evelon? (Can be one of two things, and it’s not Star Wars): Band of Brothers and Pokemon.
2. What is the name of the very first Lucain I ever received?: Fioray.
3. What are the two forms of my fursona?: Gyrophant and Yingshee are her Evelon forms.
4. What was the name of my dog?: Holly is the name of your current dog.
5. What is my favorite Pokemon?: Vaporeon is your all time favorite.
6. What is my major in college?: Television/Film.
7. What was my former major in college?: You wanted to be a veterinarian.
8. What was my former obsession? (Pretty obvious, but you must be specific; what was it from that particular show/movie): Mandalorians.
9. What was the last tattoo I received?: Your goldfish was first, the phoenix was second, the third was "C’est La Vie," so your spontanious rose was the last.
10. What is the name of my first two squads?: Omega and Delta.
11. What was the very first breeding I did and with whom? (You can name one or the other; either Lucain or my partner): Your first Lucain breeding was Fioray x Tryst [You and Terri].
12. What reason did I give when I sold my corpse Kuhna?: Looking at Corpse Kuhnas made you feel sick.
13. Where was my last job and why am I no longer employed there?: Quiznos, however, it burned down in a fire.
14. What was the question I asked about goldfish (page 4 in my journal)?: "How do they know how long a goldfishes’ memory span is?"
15. What was the name of my first Paragon?: Rhythm.
16. What did I consider changing my major to last year and earlier this year?: Pastry Chef.
17. What day is my birthday?: January sixth.
18. Who is the man in my signature? (This was explained in a 'Rate the-' thread):] Doc Roe/Eugene Roe from the HBO miniseries Band of Brothers, played by Shane Taylor.
19. Who is Duke (My Lucain) based off of?:[/b] Your grandfather and John Wayne.
20. Finish this sentence; “Threat Level - - - - - - - -”: THREAT. LEVEL. MIDNIGHT! xD
21. What is your best/worst/fondest/happiest/angriest memory of me? (You can choose multiple, or just one, or none at all): I would have to say that I greatly enjoyed our chats and the few roleplays that we have had. I had sooo much fun planning lifemate pairings with you. <3

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Postby Flame » 04/29/2011 3:45 PM

Hehe, I would do this too, but it would almost feel like cheating to me. XD I think the only other person I know this much about is my best friend, but we practically lived together for like, four years. I may fill it out sometime just for your entertainment, and for teh kicks and giggulz of it. <333 Good times, good times. ^^
Flame
Well-Traveled Specialist
Well-Traveled Specialist
Pets | Items
Keystones: 6132
Donate

Postby Elektra » 05/03/2011 6:07 PM

1. What is my current obsession outside of Evelon? (Can be one of two things, and it’s not Star Wars): Pokemon
2. What is the name of the very first Lucain I ever received?: No idea
3. What are the two forms of my fursona?: A Gyrophant and a Yingshee, which were both up in your shop for a while
4. What was the name of my dog?: Holly, and I think she's a German Shepard
5. What is my favorite Pokemon?: Blitzle
6. What is my major in college?: Telivision
7. What was my former major in college?: Zoo or Vet?
8. What was my former obsession? (Pretty obvious, but you must be specific; what was it from that particular show/movie): Mandalorians, from Star Wars, since both Jango and Boba Fett were of that race
9. What was the last tattoo I received?: I think it was a rose, or a phoenix?
10. What is the name of my first two squads? (“--- squad” and “--- squad”): Omega and Alfa
11. What was the very first breeding I did and with whom? (You can name one or the other; either Lucain or my partner): I think it was with Terri
12. What reason did I give when I sold my corpse Kuhna (In journal from November to December, page 3)?: Their image made you sick
13. Where was my last job and why am I no longer employed there? It was at Quiznos, but they burned down in a fire
14. What was the question I asked about goldfish (page 4 in my journal)?: How long their memory span was?
15. What was the name of my first Paragon?: Rythm, that beautiful purple gal that I think was sold to Rayquaza a while back?
16. What did I consider changing my major to last year and earlier this year?: Pastry Chef I believe
17. What day is my birthday?: Jan. Sixth
18. Who is the man in my signature? (This was explained in a 'Rate the-' thread): Doctor Roe
19. Who is Duke (My Lucain) based off of?: Your Grandfather who passed as well as John Wayne
21. What is your best/worst/fondest/happiest/angriest memory of me? (You can choose multiple, or just one, or none at all): I think it would be when I first PM'd you, and you replied so warmly, even though at the time, you had no idea who I was.  It really was touching that you acted as such when I was still a no one.  It'll always be one of my best memories from this sight.

If you knew knew what the bluebirds sang at you
You would never sing along
Cast them out cause this is our culture
These new flocks are nothing but vultures

Because they took our love and they filled it up
Filled it up with Novocaine and now Im just numb
And don't mind me, Im just a son of a gun
So dont stop, dont stop until your heart goes numb
I dont feel a thing for you

Elektra
Ultimate Specialist
Ultimate Specialist
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 05/04/2011 2:16 PM

I'll try, though I know I'm gonna fail XD I suck at trivia D8

Warning, serious guessing ahead:

Star Wars? 8D -brick'd- No, I mean Band of Brothers XD
Uh, I wasn't here around that time, and you have so many Cains, I'm just gonna go with Millie >3>
I know the Gyrophant, but not the other
Uh...Dog? XD
Ninetails? >3>
Yeah, dunno XD
Still don't know
Star Wars Clone Wars?
You have a tattoo?
Uh...
kabuto_rocks
You lost interest? -to lazy to look-
I have no idea
How they can live with no air filter? o3o
Dunno
Dunno
January 6th
No idea
Your Grandfather, I remember reading it in the customs thread
Midnight

Worst: The Lucain trade I did with Shrewd, it was scary cause I hate making people hate me >3> Plus I was worried that you would never talk to me and make others hate me D8

Best: When you got me that Baskerville! I squeed so loud! X3

So yeah, I totally failed at this XD

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby potterchic » 05/04/2011 6:57 PM

I really only wanna answer two of the questions just because. I'll bold them. XD I just have to know if I could possibly be right, since my answers are, like, completely different from all the others I've seen.

6. What is my major in college?: None. They got rid of the division/whatever it's called that had your major in it.
7. What was my former major in college?: Media Arts
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Postby D3thNote » 05/05/2011 8:35 PM

Band of Brothers
Fioray Meshkenet
Gyrophant and Yingshee
was Max, it's now Holly
I can't decide which you like more so I'll say both, Blitzle and Vaporeon
television then i think it switched to cooking?
Veterinarian Studies or more media
I've never really watch Star Wars so I have no clue what these thing are, but I'd have to go with Mandalorians
A rose
Omega and Delta i think
Fioray x Tryst, Your partner was Terri
"Is it weird that the Corpse Kuhnas kinda make me…sick? Like, really sick. I don’t like looking at them anymore. -__- It's actually...making me consider selling it. O.o"
Quiznos. Fire.
"Also…how do they know how long a goldfishes’ memory span is?"
Rhythm
culinary art/pastry cheif (you just wanted to work with food :P)
01/06/1991- i think  (Jan. 6th)
a lot of guys  from Band of Brothers. The main one for you though is Eugene Roe
John Wayne and your late grandfather
Threat Level Midnight!
My best: Right here and now having the chance to win a Lucain!!

^_^ Might be fairly new still, but I pick up quickly.

For death is not always...
The unwelcome guest

Argus Apocraphex: The hole in society where reality no longer makes sense

D3thNote
Novice Specialist
Novice Specialist
Pets | Items
Keystones: 279
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 05/06/2011 2:58 AM

Answers!

Band of Brothers or Pokemon.
Ironhide. Fioray was my first custom, Ironhide was my very first Lucain, whom I later gave to Elliot. I got Ironhide from Thunder, I believe. I know Fio was the favorite for this question, but he wasn't my first...that sounds bad.
Yingshee and Gyrophant (Why? Because the Gyrophant always reminded me of me; a big ol’ gentle giant. XD And the Yingshee needed the love, and it‘s just one of my favorite pets).
Max was my first dog, whom I had for 16 years until he passed away from ruptured tumors. Holly is my current dog. Both are correct.
Vaporeon, actually, but I’ll accept Blitzle and Flaaffy.
Television Broadcasting. (Media Arts can also be correct) Yes, they did cut my program, but I still get my degree. I have claimed that if I wasn’t allowed to get it, I would burn down part of the college. I don’t think it’s a joke. XD
Veterinary Studies/Veterinarian.
Mandalorians or Clones from Star Wars, although Clone Wars was pretty specific too.
A rose on my wrist. The fish was my first one, the phoenix the second, the ‘c’est la vie’ the third, and the rose was a spontaneous one, one night with a friend.
Omega and Delta.
Rhythm and Aris (Me), Fio and Tryst (Terri), Pooky and Elixir (Shrewd). Any of those is correct. Sorry for the miscommunication, guys. I was thinking ‘lucain.’ XD I forgot about the other two.
"Is it weird that the Corpse Kuhnas kinda make me…sick? Like, really sick. I don’t like looking at them anymore. -__- It's actually...making me consider selling it. O.o" They made and still do make me sick. I don’t know why.
Yes, Quiznos, and yes, it burned down in an electrical fire. Both are right.
"Also…how do they know how long a goldfishes’ memory span is?"….Hey, it’s a legitimate question.
Rhythm. And yes, she now belongs to zapdragon.
Pastry chef/baking.
January 6th, 1990.
It was Eugene ‘Doc’ Roe, from Band of Brothers.
He’s actually based off John Wayne, but was in memory of my grandfather. I’ll take both answers, since they’re pretty close. Flame will forever be the bestest person ever for buying him for me. ILU FLAME! <3
MIDNIGHT!!!!
This has no right or wrong answer.

---------------------------

All righty~ I’m gonna let the people who have entered choose their Lucain. Here are the current standings (The remaining pets will be given away or sold some other way)

Also, D3thnote. You creepy stalker you. I’m frightened by how well you know me. XD Haha!

Soriana: 17/20
Moofius: 7/20
Toxicshadow: 19/20
Elektra: 17/20
HUN: 5/20
D3thNote: 19/20

Since some are tied, I’m just going to go with a random roller to decide who picks first out of the tied ones.
Shrewdberry: 17/20 (# was 1)
Soriana: 17/20 (# was 2)
Elektra: 17/20 (# was 3)
Toxicshadow: 19/20 (# was 1)
D3thNote: 19/20 (# was 2)
Moofius: 7/20
HUN: 5/20

So the order of picking is;
Toxic
D3thnote
Soriana
Elektra
Shrewdberry
Moofius
HUN

Toxicshadowgoes first and picks her Lucain, then so on down the line, until HUN has chosen. The rest will be wrapped up and thrown somewhere else, so be on the lookout for something of the like.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Soriana » 05/06/2011 3:41 AM

Thank you so much, Millie.

I think I'll go with this guy.

The King beneath the mountains,
The King of carven stone,
The lord of silver fountains
Shall come into his own!

His crown shall be upholden,
His harp shall be restrung,
His halls shall echo golden
To songs of yore re-sung.

The streams shall run in gladness,
The lakes shall shine and burn,
All sorrow fail and sadness
At the Mountain-king's return!

one two three four five
Soriana
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 216
Donate

Postby Moofius » 05/06/2011 4:09 AM

Sorry to step out of turn, but if Toxic and D3thnote both got 19 and Sorianna, Shrewd and Elektra got 17, wouldn't Toxic and D3thnote go first?
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1098
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 05/06/2011 5:29 AM

Pfff, I totally put them backwards. Thanks for catching my mistake. Fixing it now~ Sorry, Sori. Toxic, then D3thnote, then Sori and so on. ^^;;

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next