If you would like to host your own contest, this is the forum for you!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to User-Hosted Contests

So you think you know me~

Postby HunnyBun » 05/05/2011 9:56 PM

After seeing (and participating in) Millie's Contest, it got me in the mood to not only do a contest but one seeing how much people know or have payed attention to me. Now I know I haven't been here very long and am not that important of a person, but still, I want to have some fun XD Plus most of my questions are easy if not easy to find answers oPo

:How this is going to go:

5 of the participants that have the most right answers win. Whoever answered the most gets the first prize, so on and so forth.

:Prizes:

1st: Fortuna Strain

2nd: Headless Lakundra

3rd: Sundae Kuhna

4th: Pumpkin Teigu

5th: Baby Doom Kitty

I know the prizes aren't that amazingly 'jump on top of' right now kind of prizes, but still oPo

:Questions:

1. What is my nickname on Evelon?: (this is an easy one)
2. In my pen there is one pet that I truly love to death, (and might claw people if they ever ask for me to trade it) Who is that?: (name or image will work)
3. What pet (that is still currently in my pen) was my first custom?: (name or image)
4. Who was my first serious friend on Evelon?:
5. Where is my favorite place to Roleplay on Evelon?: (not necessarily where I have RPed the most)
6. What is my Evelon pet form?: (which one of my pets has my real name)
7. My Khimera Valor is the reincarnation or who?:
8. Name three fandoms I have obsessed over in the past year: (if you can't think of any then check my DA, can't find my DA, I might just give you a link if you ask me politely in a PM)
9. Name one of my wishlist pets I want: (just check my wishlist)
10. My DA name is?:
11. When's my birthday?:
12. Finish this sentence: "I hate to make people --- at me":
13. What's my age?:
14. Who did I first breed with?:
15. What is your best or worse memory of me?: (yeah, stole it from Millie's contest XD )

Code: Select all
2. In my pen there is one pet that I truly love to death, (and might claw people if they ever ask for me to trade it) Who is that?: (name or image will work)
3. What pet (that is still currently in my pen) was my first custom?: (name or image)
5. Where is my favorite place to Roleplay on Evelon?: (not necessarily where I have RPed the most)
7. My Khimera [url=http://taj.tek.googlepages.com/KhimeraHUN01.gif]Valor[/url] is the reincarnation or who?:
8. Name three fandoms I have obsessed over in the past year: (if you can't think of any then check my DA, can't find my DA, I might just give you a link if you ask me politely in a PM)
10. My DA name is?:
11. When's my birthday?:
13. What's my age?:
15. What is your best or worse memory of me?: (yeah, stole it from Millie's contest XD )

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Re: So you think you know me~

Postby Jaykobell » 05/05/2011 10:55 PM

1. What is my nickname on Evelon?: (this is an easy one) HUN

2. In my pen there is one pet that I truly love to death, (and might claw people if they ever ask for me to trade it) Who is that?: (name or image will work) I don't know if you consider 'multiple answers', but I really don't know. However, my guess is definitely on either Ion, Calculus, or Alastor 'Mad Eye' Woody'. But if I do have to pick only one, I'd go with Ion.

3. What pet (that is still currently in my pen) was my first custom?: (name or image) I'm taking a wild guess and going with Queeny (Monarch Butterfly Paragon), since you want it to still be in your Pen.

4. Who was my first serious friend on Evelon?: Soooooooriana?

5. Where is my favorite place to Roleplay on Evelon?: (not necessarily where I have RPed the most) ... :| Medi... cai? I DON'T KNOW? Or maybe the Breeding Area. :u; Rooms are nice. BREEDING AREA?

6. What is my Evelon pet form?: (which one of my pets has my real name) I... don't know your real name. But my bet is on Molly the Arkuhna, because I know you're an artist and you love drawing.

7. My Khimera Valor is the reincarnation or who?: Jack the Ripper

8. Name three fandoms I have obsessed over in the past year: (if you can't think of any then check my DA, can't find my DA, I might just give you a link if you ask me politely in a PM) Star Trek, Harry Potter, Doctor Who

9. Name one of my wishlist pets I want: (just check my wishlist) Cyber Fellox

10. My DA name is?: Kamajii the Mog

11. When's my birthday?: July 14 (1990)

12. Finish this sentence: "I hate to make people --- at me": I hate to make people m-a-d- at me.

13. What's my age?: You'd be 20, and going to 21 this year in July.

Since it's a vague question, I'll answer with all three breedables.
Kuhnas: Skitter and Xania (noveraa)
Lucain: Atem & Anjo (Discordancy)
Paragon: None

So technically, the first person you bred with was Discordancy, if you go by dates.

15. What is your best or worse memory of me?: (yeah, stole it from Millie's contest XD)
I don't remember a worse. We don't talk much and you're a sweet kid, so we never had the 'chance' to be nasty at each other. xD; So if you did something 'not by the book', it's forgotten and long-gone in my memory.
The only thing that kinda comes to mind is when we had that breeding between Skitters and Walter and it fell through. But I had to think about it so it's not like I'm holding a grudge. xD;

Best... I don't... know. :|a I guess our overall... friendship? No matter how small it may be? xD; You're a sweet kid and you love helping.

I LIKE TRIVIA VERY MUCH. :u
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 05/06/2011 2:32 AM

I'm so bad at trivia...I will phail on multiple counts here.

2. In my pen there is one pet that I truly love to death, (and might claw people if they ever ask for me to trade it) Who is that?: (name or image will work) Moody, Ion and Calculus. But Ion probably above all. For new ones, probably Moody.
3. What pet (that is still currently in my pen) was my first custom?: (name or image)  Valor?
4. Who was my first serious friend on Evelon?: Er, uh…Sori, since you guys both love Star Trek?
5. Where is my favorite place to Roleplay on Evelon?: (not necessarily where I have RPed the most)…Medicai?
6. What is my Evelon pet form?: (which one of my pets has my real name) Molly the Quicksylph, since it’s the only one with a ‘real’ type sounding name, maybe?
7. My Khimera Valor is the reincarnation or who?: A guy with a hat. I honestly had no idea he was based on anyone.
8. Name three fandoms I have obsessed over in the past year: (if you can't think of any then check my DA, can't find my DA, I might just give you a link if you ask me politely in a PM) Star Trek, 9, Doctor Who
9. Name one of my wishlist pets I want: (just check my wishlist) 3rd Doctor who Kuhna
10. My DA name is?: Kamajii the Mog  …what is a mog? I’ve always wanted to ask. XD
11. When's my birthday?: July 14, 1990
12. Finish this sentence: "I hate to make people --- at me": I hate to make people mad at me.
13. What's my age?: 20, going on 21, just like meh~
14. Who did I first breed with?: Discordancy, Atem and Anjo~
15. What is your best or worse memory of me?: (yeah, stole it from Millie's contest XD ) Ahh thief! Haha, just kidding. The worst was the Tale incident. I wasn’t sure if I’d ever forget about that, but bygones are bygones for me, and I’ve found it’s best not to ever hold grudges. The best, in general, are the interactions we have, and how you helped me with muh beloved Pokemanz. XD I wish my speaker mic worked better on my DS. I could barely hear you, and I wasn’t sure if you could hear me.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Thunder » 05/06/2011 5:07 PM

1. What is my nickname on Evelon?: HUN
2. In my pen there is one pet that I truly love to death, (and might claw people if they ever ask for me to trade it) Who is that?: Ion
3. What pet (that is still currently in my pen) was my first custom?: Valor
4. Who was my first serious friend on Evelon?: Soriana
5. Where is my favorite place to Roleplay on Evelon?: Medicai
6. What is my Evelon pet form?: Molly? Except there's two pets named Molly, an Arkuhna and a Quicksylph, so I have no idea which.
7. My Khimera Valor is the reincarnation or who?: I have no idea xD Edmond Dantes? He sounds like Edmond Dantes.
8. Name three fandoms I have obsessed over in the past year: Star Trek, Harry Potter, Dr. Who
9. Name one of my wishlist pets I want: Sentinel Hollowheart
10. My DA name is?: Kamajii-the-mog
11. When's my birthday?: July 14
12. Finish this sentence: "I hate to make people --- at me": I hate to make people made at me.
13. What's my age?: 20
14. Who did I first breed with?: Discordancy
15. What is your best or worse memory of me?: Hm, we never really interacted too much, but I feel like we've had lots of trades together lately, or trade interests xD But I think you're a really nice, adorable person <3

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 05/08/2011 10:37 PM

2. In my pen there is one pet that I truly love to death, (and might claw people if they ever ask for me to trade it) Who is that?: (name or image will work) Dr. Ion Atom, I'm guessing? I've seen him around more than like, any of your other characters, so~ <3
3. What pet (that is still currently in my pen) was my first custom?: (name or image) No clue. X3
4. Who was my first serious friend on Evelon?: Silverin
5. Where is my favorite place to Roleplay on Evelon?: (not necessarily where I have RPed the most) Ummm... everywhere! I mean, yeah, I dunno. o3o
6. What is my Evelon pet form?: (which one of my pets has my real name) Molly? Seems like the most human sounding name.
7. My Khimera Valor is the reincarnation or who?: ...Someone. That exists. And breathes. >.>
8. Name three fandoms I have obsessed over in the past year: (if you can't think of any then check my DA, can't find my DA, I might just give you a link if you ask me politely in a PM) Harry Potter (I think, right? o3o), Star Trek, and... Doctor Who.
9. Name one of my wishlist pets I want: (just check my wishlist) Hallow Dalma
10. My DA name is?: Kamajii the Mog (Yush, 'cuz I'm a stalker and memorize people's usernames >3>)
11. When's my birthday?: July 14, 1990
12. Finish this sentence: "I hate to make people --- at me": I hate to make people mad at me.
13. What's my age?: 20, I think?
14. Who did I first breed with?: Discordancy
15. What is your best or worse memory of me?: (yeah, stole it from Millie's contest XD ) Worst... Well, I don't really even have a worst. <3 You are just completely awesome like that. X3

And as for the best... Our like, 11/12 page roleplay. xD Gawd, I thought that thing was never gonna end. o3o But it was amazingly fun. In fact, I think you were my first ever roleplay buddy. :3

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 05/08/2011 10:59 PM

Okay, if anyone is wondering when this is gonna end:

Either when there are 5 participants or Friday the 13th, cause I just love Friday the 13th's >D

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 05/13/2011 10:55 PM

(( sorry for the double post ))

Answers:
HUN (who didn't know that? XD )
Well, there were many answers that would work, now that I see what you guys put, but Ion was who I meant. Though I think everyone got this one XD
Valor my Khimera, Silverin got him for me
Wow, only one of you got this right? Though Sori and I are close, Silverin was my first serious friend
This was probably the hardest of all the questions, since most people don't ask me XD But Wilt 'no was the first place I rped and has always been my favorite
Wow, forgot I had two Molly's in my pen >3> The answer was my Quickslyph Molly, but my Kuhna also counts
7. My Khimera Valor is the reincarnation or who?:
Jack the Ripper, I believe I use to have that stated in my pen but I had to remove it for some reason
This one was easy XD But it could have been any of these: Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Star Trek, 9, Pokemon, Digimon, Fallout...I think that's it XD
Any pet in my wishlist
10. My DA name is?:
Kamajii-the-mog (Mog is short for Moogle, if you play Final Fantasy you know what a Moogle is)
11. When's my birthday?:
July 14
"I hate to make people MAD at me" Cause I do D8
13. What's my age?:
20, 21 in July
Should have stated which one, but I meant my VERY first >3> But either works: Kuhnas: Skitter and Xania (noveraa)
Lucain: Atem & Anjo (Discordancy)

No right or wrong answer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MillietheWarrior - 12/15
Thunder - 11/15
Atoli01 - 12/15
(^wow are the odds? XD)

since there are obvious ties, I'm gonna roll a die:
1st - MillietheWarrior (rolled a 6)
2nd - Atoli01 (rolled a 1)
3rd - Thunder (rolled a 5)
4th - Shrewdberry (rolled a 3)

Prizes will be sent out through the weekend, as for the Fortuna Strain, Millie I need to contact my friend to use her Paypal so it might not be until sometime this coming week.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 05/15/2011 5:23 AM

Whoo! Haha, thank you for the contest~ <3 I really enjoyed it. And no prob. Definitely not in any hurry, so take your time. ^^

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate