If you would like to host your own contest, this is the forum for you!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to User-Hosted Contests

Re: Evelon Beauty Contest

Postby Thunder » 06/28/2011 6:24 PM

The winners have been decided!

LUCAIN

Wow, there were a lot of Lucain entries o_O; I looked over everyone and eventually boiled it down to two Lucain, Chayden's Nicolein and Atoli's Elliot Starks. I really liked the blue colors on both of them. Individually, I was drawn to Nicolein's eyes and the black and hint of pink on Elliot. It was difficult to decide between the two, so I ended up going to the backstories. In the end, I decided on...

Elliot's Nicolein!

He sounds like a very interesting character, and his story made me want to learn more about him.

CUSTOM PETS

With only three entries in this category, it was a lot easier for me to judge xD; Rowan has a very nice, simple, chocolatey design, Rosy is crazy detailed but pretty, and Clone sports black and green, which I always find to be a very definitive color combo. After looking over the three, I've chosen...

Shieba's Rosy!

She's probably going to kill me to draw, but I find the overall effect of her design to be quite nice on my eyes.

PARAGON

Only two entries here! Both Moofius's Neimah and Kodai's Kuru are quite good looking. I like Neimah's colors and markings since they remind me of lava, and although Kuru is simple, the distribution of his colors and the color scheme itself are appealing. Again, I had to look a the backstories, which were both well written,  and after reading I chose...

Kodai's Kuruijini!

He seems like a very cute character, and the LB plushie was a nice little plus xD

Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you, everyone, for entering this little contest >w< I was worried that not enough people would be interested for this to kick off, but I think it's been pretty successful. I think I will do another one of these in the future c: I will send the winners their KS and start on the artwork ASAP, but seeing as I'm a little busy with SAT prep and such, please be a little patient.

Thank you all, again!

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Chayden » 06/28/2011 10:26 PM

"And the winner in the Lucain category is... Nicolein!"
The blue Lucain looked up, surprised. He had won? Wonderful! He quickly ascended the stairs to the stage and accepted the microphone that was offered to him.
"Wow, I don't really know what to say. Thank you very much for appreciating my beauty! I'm sure that my lover Krotte will love hearing about this."
Nicolein blinked in confusion. What was that? There were prizes that came with winning?!
...He may have been in charge of giving and taking life, but that didn't necessarily mean that he was observant.
Nonetheless, he accepted the keystones and the portrait of himself with a gracious smile and a bow. "Thank you, thank you, you're too kind~"
And he blew the small crowd a kiss before taking his leave.
/the whole roleplay format probably wasn't necessary, but I wanted to, so there. >;3
But I can't believe that I won! ~8D Thank you, Thunder~ <3
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Postby Moofius » 06/29/2011 2:20 AM

Conga rats to all the winners! 8D <333
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.: