If you would like to host your own contest, this is the forum for you!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to User-Hosted Contests

What is an Elli? [C | Judged ]

Postby Fish » 07/07/2011 8:37 PM

A how well do know me contest... Or how well you know an Elli.
'Cause it looked like so much fun~ D: Though I didn't participate in any. I wanted to though, but it was over when I noticed them. P= I don't have nice prizes like the others, but I'm willing to give up pets from my sales thread (three to each winner) and KS. =3 I really wanted to do this though, just to see if anyone really knew me. xD You think someone might and then it goes to show they really don't, so yeah... P=;

[PRIZES]

First off everyone who participates gets a prize no matter what. U8 Also, please note you are not forced to take a pet if you personally don't want one. I just thought to throw them in since I don't have much for prizes any way.
1st Place: 200 KS and any three pets from the list.
2nd Place: 100 KS and any three pets from the list.
3rd Place: 50 KS and any three pets from the list.
4th Place: 25 KS and any two pets from the list.
5th place: 15 KS and one pet from the list.
Other participants: 5 KS, 'cause I'm cheap and I have no idea how many people (if anyone) is going to participate.

[The LIST]

Viral Velix
Festive Quiksylph
Sad Sleepyheart
Sleepyheart
Clockwork Bleeder
Bleached Tali
Tarnished Garagnir
Sky Yonyuu
Glow Garagnir
Anera
Flitterfly
Scorpinch v2
Translucent Garagnir
Mountain Garagnir
Mountain Garagnir
Quarry Garagnir
Rabbot MG1
Witchlight Werebetta

Aura
Moor Baskerville

[Questions]

Gerneral:
1. What year did I join? (This one is a giver since it's right there on the left.)
2. Which user here is my cousin in real life?
3. What is my real life name?
4. When is my birthday?
5.  Name two fandom characters I constantly obsess over: Who and who? (Hint: They're both male.)
6. What do I plan on doing career-wise?
7. Before I got Kirbii, I was originally going to get a Lucain based after what? (Hint: It's a Pokemon.)
Firsts:
8. What was my first custom Lucain I bought? (Excluding the ones I bought for other people. Hint: I still own them.)
9. Besides breedables, what Evelon pet was my first custom? (You only have to name the pet species.)
10. What was the first Evelon Pet I role-played? (Hint: I don't have them in my pen.)
11. Who was in my first breeding?
12. Here on Evelon who's contest was my first to ever win?
Faves:
13. What is my favorite color? (Lawl, easy.)
14. What was my first favorite Evelon pet?
15. Which "smiley" face is my favorite? (EXs: P8, owo, D8, :B, |=. Hint: It's my most over-used face.)
16. Which Kuhna is my favorite?
Finally~
17. What is the name of the college I go to?
18. What is your best and worst memory of me? (Stolen from Haunting who stole it from Millie. P=)

Wanna earn extra KS? Name the pets (species or names) of the pets I currently have in real life. (Lawl, because Millie made me realize that I didn't type in real life. She still gets the extra KS though.)
Five extra KS for every right answer.

Extra Fun Questions That You Don't Get Anything But My Love For Answering:
1. Who or what is my character Scritchey based after?
2. What is my favorite dog breed? (8D <3)
3. Finish this phrase: "Who's that...?!"
4. Which cartoon character my friends and I are going to cosplay as? (Hint: It's a guy and his name Starts with Nigel and ends with Thornberry.)
Note: In case I run out of KS, I'll toss pets or art at people.

END DATE: 7/20, 12:01 AM

Edit because it cut off the very top. xD;; Sorry.
Edited again. D8 <3 Forgot real life.

"Careful... I'm contagious."

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 130
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 07/07/2011 9:07 PM

1) 2008
2) ToxicShadow
3) Katie
4) June 26th
5) Thrax and....Minion maybe? D=
6) Something art based...?
7) Houndoom? (My other guess was Arcanine, but I went with houndoom since you like dobuhs)
8) Titus
9) Corbine
10) Kelen the Battlefield Fellox
11) Kirbii/Shadow
12) Peacecrest's
13) .... Brown?
14) Fellox...? xD; I dunno. T ^T
15) D8
16) Memorial...? =|
17) Crafton Hills
18) Best: When you got Daisy. =3 Not the real one, but the pet based on her. Worst: Barely mentioning that if you hit your dog you shouldn't do it. Because that caused bickering with Moof. =|

As I said in the IRC, I don't really want a prize if I do win anything. I just wanted to answer for fun. That's why I'm not going to do the bonus stuff.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1585
Donate

Re: What is an Elli?

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/08/2011 12:03 AM

1. What year did I join? (This one is a giver since it's right there on the left.)
Jan. 22nd 2008
2. Which user here is my cousin in real life?
Toxie
3. What is my real life name?
Katie?
4. When is my birthday?
June 26th
5. Name two fandom characters I constantly obsess over: Who and who? (Hint: They're both male.)
Kirbii and um. Um. Um….
6. What do I plan on doing career-wise?
You wanna be a police osfiser! And if not, then the air force.
7. Before I got Kirbii, I was originally going to get a Lucain based after what? (Hint: It's a Pokemon.)
….Meowth?
Firsts:
8. What was my first custom Lucain I bought? (Excluding the ones I bought for other people. Hint: I still own them.)
Shadow and Kirbii
9. Besides breedables, what Evelon pet was my first custom? (You only have to name the pet species.)
Sahound
10. What was the first Evelon Pet I role-played? (Hint: I don't have them in my pen.)
…….
11. Who was in my first breeding?
SUPERMAN! J/k. Kirbii and Shadow?
Peacecrest’s
Faves:
13. What is my favorite color? (Lawl, easy.)
Pink? No, I think you’d kill me If I said pink. Red?
14. What was my first favorite Evelon pet?
A. um. A…Neuleef?
15. Which "smiley" face is my favorite? (EXs: P8, owo, D8, :B, |=. Hint: It's my most over-used face.)
8D
16. Which Kuhna is my favorite?
The one with the face. You knout? The one? XD
Finally~
17. What is the name of the college I go to?
Crafton Hilllllsss
18. What is your best and worst memory of me?
Thief! J/K, I LOVE YER FACE! Haha, best memory? Everything. Giving you Ironhide and seeing how happy you were, your art, talking with you, being my friend. You were my VERY FIRST friend EVER on Evelon. ILU BUDDEH! <333 And the fact that I can talk about crazy weird stuff with you, like how I feel about the military, and my future and how you don’t think I’m weird. XD And just you always being there, and ever’thing. I can’t choose the best memory, cuz they’re all the best. (HUGS YER FACE AND CRIES EMOTIONALLY) Ahem. Excuse the caps. XD

Wanna earn extra KS? Name the pets (species or names) of the pets I currently have.
Sahound
Lucain
Yer Dobermun~

1. Who or what is my character Scritchey based after?
2. What is my favorite dog breed? (8D <3)
Dobeh?
POKEMON!
4. Which cartoon character my friends and I are going to cosplay as? (Hint: It's a guy and his name Starts with Nigel and ends with Thornberry.)
OMG! You’re going as Captain America?! THAT’S SO RAD-…Oh, haha, misread. Nigel Thornberry. OMG. Embrace the moustache! Embrace it! <333
(Quick note; my friends and I decided to go to comi-con and dress as the entire cast of the first Jurassic Park movie. I’m going as Robert Muldoon. Hint: “Clever girl.”)

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Fish » 07/08/2011 1:12 AM

Millie. XD I wish I could go as Captain America. XD That's be so cool~ But I can't pull off his tights without people noticing I'm not male. XD I could always try to make a female version. xD;;
And really? XDD That's so sweet! Maybe I'll see you there. >D< And better get your tickets fast. They sell out pretty dang quick. xD;; (And I was your first Evelon friend. ;w; Sweet~ <33)

And Draiz~ XD You did better than you led on. D8< <33 And yah, dramallama isn't fun. xD I'm sorry. D8 <333

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 07/09/2011 12:43 AM

Homg. I wanna try. 8D I'm gonna fail so bad. D8;

1. 2008
2. ToxicShadow
3. Katie Skinner. Yaay Paypal payments. 8U;
4. ... ; D; I don't remember anyone's birthday.
5. Uhhhm. Predators ... and... Thrax? D8 Haha. And Thrax. Anthrax. O xO
6. Actually I dunno this one. D: I don't think it was something in arts, was it? D8; If not.. you should so my answer can be right. 8D
7. Uuuuh. Houndoom? It's like a Doberman. D:
8. Titus?
9. Sahound. Ahaha. I don't remember and  I MADE it. ; D;
10. Uhhh. ... A... Batti? D8;
11. Uhhhm. D8;
12. Peacecrest's
13. Dark red? o Do Or green? o 3o;
14. I'd say Shielupes but they're sorta new-ish. ; D;
15. D8> or.... D}8> ... or XD to be safe. D8<;
16. Lykuhna?
17. Crafton Hills. I first accidentally typed Crafton Kills. D8;
18. My best memory? Uhhhhm. When we used to iscribble togevur. D8 I miss those days. ;___; And... I have no bad memories of you, seriously. D:

Extra KS Question:
1. Uhhhm. You have a black cat. D8; And a black and white one? D8; And... Ken,  doggy? c: He looks like a German Shepherd? D8; *abuses Facebook*

Extra Fun Questions:
1. The Smoker in Left 4 Dead 2. 8D
2. Dobermaaaaan. Mine too. 8B
3. "Pokemon, beetch. D8<" Jk. o uo;
4. XD Eliza Thornberry? D8< I'm sure of it.
P.S. You should run out of KS so I can have arts. D8;

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Keystones: 987
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/11/2011 11:45 AM

Oooh! I'mma try...although I'll epically fail xD *stalks you slightly to find answers*

Gerneral:
1. What year did I join? 2008
2. Which user here is my cousin in real life? ToxicShadow
3. What is my real life name? Katie Skinner
4. When is my birthday? June 26
5.  Name two fandom characters I constantly obsess over: Who and who? Thrax and Kirbii?
6. What do I plan on doing career-wise? *sneaks a peak at below answers* Police officer?
7. Before I got Kirbii, I was originally going to get a Lucain based after what? Houndoom?
Firsts:
8. What was my first custom Lucain I bought? Shadow and Kirbii
9. Besides breedables, what Evelon pet was my first custom? Sahound?
10. What was the first Evelon Pet I role-played? Fellox?
11. Who was in my first breeding? Kirbii/Shadow
12. Here on Evelon who's contest was my first to ever win? Peacecrest's
Faves:
13. What is my favorite color? Red?
14. What was my first favorite Evelon pet? Ummm...ummm...neuleef?
15. Which "smiley" face is my favorite? 8D
16. Which Kuhna is my favorite? Urm...Undead? (Total guess xD)
Finally~
17. What is the name of the college I go to? Crafton Hills
18. What is your best and worst memory of me? I have none D8 Roleplay with me or something so I can answer this xD

Yeah...I totally guessed mostly...or stole other people's answers D: Feel free to disregard my post if that's considered cheating haha

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7114
Donate

Postby Moofius » 07/11/2011 6:47 PM

Elli! You are about, to find out... How much I actually don't remember. :U <3 Cause I /am/ going from memory. xD;;; <3333 (Also I love you)

General:

2. Which user here is my cousin in real life? .... Toxic...? Yeah it's ToxicShadow.
3. What is my real life name? .... c:
4. When is my birthday? ... C:;;
5.  Name two fandom characters I constantly obsess over: Who and who? (Hint: They're both male.)
Uh.... Thrax? Does that count? :c? If not er... Kirbii and Shadow? D:< GARRUS. And Thrax. Yeah. GARRUSS(sessesasskal) and THRAX. :U Final answer... Yeah, final.
6. What do I plan on doing career-wise? Oh! Police woman! 8D Person. Ithinkyouoncesaidarmytoo, but right now, police. :D
D:> Raichu?

Firsts:

8. What was my first custom Lucain I bought? (Excluding the ones I bought for other people. Hint: I still own them.) Uhhhhhhh.... :I! I.... dunno. :c Kirbii?
Chombones? ;D;?
.... You RP? :U? -shot- But no, I have no idea.
11. Who was in my first breeding? I refuse to check records. So I dunno. ;^;
12. Here on Evelon who's contest was my first to ever win? All of them. -this is where I start to give up on winning-

Faves:

13. What is my favorite color? (Lawl, easy.) Really? ;D;? WTF. No, no easy. D:< Uh, Maroon. >:I
14. What was my first favorite Evelon pet? Fellox? Everybody likes those.
15. Which "smiley" face is my favorite? (EXs: P8, owo, D8, :B, |=. Hint: It's my most over-used face.) DDDDDDDD8888888<<<< <- Atleast when you're talking to me.
16. Which Kuhna is my favorite? No.

17. What is the name of the college I go to? Hahahaha. xD; Ah, no. :I
18. What is your best and worst memory of me? (Stolen from Haunting who stole it from Millie. P=)
Worst: Not seeing you ferever and ever. And also watching you get jipped in advertisements cause you dunno the worth of your pets. ;^;
Best: I dunno. D: There's lots. PROBABLY fangirling over Thrax x Ozzy wiff you. x///D Homygawd, we need to watch it again. :I! -watched that movie like... 10 times in 5 days or something- Just so I could be a maybe-okay-Ozzy for you. ~<3

Wanna earn extra KS? Name the pets (species or names) of the pets I currently have in real life. (Lawl, because Millie made me realize that I didn't type in real life. She still gets the extra KS though.)

1. Who or what is my character Scritchey based after? The zombie with the tongue from that game... or something. :U;;; HUNTER ZOMBIE. Not the tongue... Maybe the tongue. Eff. I forget. Smoker? Eeeeh...
2. What is my favorite dog breed? (8D <3) Dobuh.
3. Finish this phrase: "Who's that...?!" .... Pokemon? D:> Dude, how else do you finish that sentence. :c
4. Which cartoon character my friends and I are going to cosplay as? (Hint: It's a guy and his name Starts with Nigel and ends with Thornberry.) .... Tommy Pickles from Rug Rats? 8B That's so awesome, Elli. I'm pretty pumped to see that. xD;

The fun questions are so much more possible, Elli. ;^; ~</3 Love you though. I just have a crap memory for these things.
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1065
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/15/2011 6:21 PM

I cheated and used FB for a lot of this crap P=;; N/A's are the one's I don't know XD

2. Which user here is my cousin in real life? Toxicshadow
3. What is my real life name? Katie Skinner
5.  Name two fandom characters I constantly obsess over: N/A
6. What do I plan on doing career-wise? Something... artsy...?
7. Before I got Kirbii, I was originally going to get a Lucain based after what?  N/A
8. What was my first custom Lucain I bought? Titus
9. Besides breedables, what Evelon pet was my first custom? N/A
10. What was the first Evelon Pet I role-played? (Hint: I don't have them in my pen.) N/A
11. Who was in my first breeding? Kirbii/Shadow
Faves:
13. What is my favorite color? (Lawl, easy.) Red
14. What was my first favorite Evelon pet? N/A
15. Which "smiley" face is my favorite? ;D; or D8 ?
16. Which Kuhna is my favorite? Headless Kuhna
Finally~
17. What is the name of the college I go to? Crafton Hills
18. What is your best and worst memory of me? Uhm, I don't have any bad memories of you D: The best... hm, stealing/raeping Keba? D:

Jackal- Dog
Two black and white cats?
Black cat
Dark stripped cat?
Dobbie doggy
Lizard

I abused your FB photo's o3o

1. Who or what is my character Scritchey based after? N/A
2. What is my favorite dog breed? (8D <3) Dobbie
3. Finish this phrase: "Who's that...?!" POKEMON
4. Which cartoon character my friends and I are going to cosplay as? GASP. Is it Nigel Thornberry?
Note: In case I run out of KS, I'll toss pets or art at people.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Okura » 07/20/2011 12:27 AM

I think I have the best answers, I'm sure you'll pick me as first place. I know exactly everything about you.

Gerneral:
1. What year did I join? 2008, derp
2. Which user here is my cousin in real life? That one with the Zoo Pen over there.
3. What is my real life name? John
4. When is my birthday? That cool time of year when things explode.
5.  Name two fandom characters I constantly obsess over: Gog, Baal and Zeke.
6. What do I plan on doing career-wise? Taking over the entire world with lobsters.
Firsts: Charizard pewpew
8. What was my first custom Lucain I bought? (Excluding the ones I bought for other people. Hint: I still own them.) THE ONE WITH THE FUR.
9. Besides breedables, what Evelon pet was my first custom? (You only have to name the pet species.) Yeahh, uh, a Tali because a Tali is totally the first pet ever.
10. What was the first Evelon Pet I role-played? (Hint: I don't have them in my pen.) That really cool Rollaby!
11. Who was in my first breeding? Babies.
Faves: The one with the catchy title.
13. What is my favorite color? (Lawl, easy.) What? I have no idea. Red?
14. What was my first favorite Evelon pet? An Aries, those are soooo coooool
15. Which "smiley" face is my favorite? (EXs: P8, owo, D8, :B, |=. Hint: It's my most over-used face.) P:
16. Which Kuhna is my favorite? Aquatic!
Finally~
17. What is the name of the college I go to? Derploops United
18. What is your best and worst memory of me? (Stolen from Haunting who stole it from Millie. P=) UGH that time where you killed me.
ImageDreamImage
Okura
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 151
Donate

Postby Fish » 07/20/2011 10:21 PM

Since this is over, here's the correct answers (I'll be posting again or editing this post with who won in a second.):

2. Which user here is my cousin in real life? ToxciShadow
3. What is my real life name? Katie
5.  Name two fandom characters I constantly obsess over: Who and who?
I think I wrote this question wrong, so I'm sorry guys. I was looking for Garrus and Thrax.
6. What do I plan on doing career-wise? Police~ Or LAPD to be more specific.
This one was a hard one, but it can (if I'm correct) still be found in the G&C  thread. The correct answer was Vaporeon. (I did like some answers though. You guys know me so well.)
Firsts:
8. What was my first custom Lucain I bought? Titus.  
9. Besides breedables, what Evelon pet was my first custom? Corbine
10. What was the first Evelon Pet I role-played? Battlefield Fellox
11. Who was in my first breeding? Kirbii and Shadow.
Faves:
13. What is my favorite color? (Lawl, easy.) Maroon, red, or dark red.
14. What was my first favorite Evelon pet? Tali.
15. Which "smiley" face is my favorite? D8
16. Which Kuhna is my favorite? Memorial. (Should have been more specific as well.)
Finally~
17. What is the name of the college I go to? CHC or Crafton Hills College.
18. What is your best and worst memory of me? No correct answer for this. D8<

Wanna earn extra KS? Name the pets (species or names) of the pets I currently have in real life.
Baby - White German Shepherd
Kira - American Eskimo
Alien - Black Cat
Mutant -Black and White Cat (Kind'a like Sylvester. )
Oreo - Black and White Cat
Lizzzzeeerrd - Bearded Dragon
and I'll even count Pumpkin Head an orange tabby.

1. Who or what is my character Scritchey based after? Hunter from Left 4 Dead.
2. What is my favorite dog breed? Doberman or Dobbie.
"... Over there?!" Jeeze guys! Come on! D8< Kidding. Pokemon was correct.
4. Which cartoon character my friends and I are going to cosplay as? Nigel Thornberry or Squidward was correct.

Since some of these question were worded wrong and might have caused people to mess up. Judging will be a bit hard. P=

Draiz - 12 1/2  out of 17
(Awwhr. And yah, I heard about the bickering. I'm sorry. )
Millie- 10 out of 17
And 15 extra KS
, because I didn't even realize my mistake. XD
(I like talking about crazy weird stuff with you too. XD <3 And I was so excited when I got Ironhide. >w> <33 And homg. XD I'd love to see that. I might see you at CC then, I'll look for the JP cast. XD Also, I wish I could pull off Captain America. XD;; I think it'd be obvious I was a girl though. xD;)
Baal - 9 out of 17
13 extra Ks to Baal.
XD Ken was his pound name, but I don't own him anymore. He was sick when we got him and never got better. ;D;
(XD I miss iScribbling with you too. XD I actually found some of the images recently too. xD Lawl. Good times. And homg, baal. ;D; I love Smokers too. D8> But~ ;D; <3  XDD You just want art. D8< I might give you art. It depends how free this week is gonna be. D8<< <3
And I'm tempted to do something art-career-thinger just so you can have that correct answer. D8< )
Kitsumi - 10 1/2 out of 17
(xD If I was a good roleplayer, I would. XD;;)
Moofie - 6 out of 17
(Jeeze, Moofie. XD <333 And yah. D8> I disappear and never know how much anything is worth. ;D; And I miss rping Thrax and Ozzy with you. XD;; Like.. SO  MUCH. D//8 <33 )
Cookie - 10 1/2 out of 17
25 Extra KS.

(XD I remember those times too. D8 <33 And FB photos can lie sometimes. D8)
Okura - 4 out of 17
(I gave bonus [pints. XD Because Charizard is my favorite Pokemon and my first custom Lucain /does/ have fur. D8)

WHICH MEANS:
1st - Draiz (But since she doesn't want any prizes-unless she's changed her mind--the prizes will fall down one.)
2nd - Cookie (+25 KS)
3rd - Millie (+15 KS)
4th - Baal (+13 KS)
5th - Moofie
6th - Okura
7th - Kitsumi

Draiz (D8<), Cookie, Millie, Baal, and Moofie please pick pets from the list. (Again, if Draiz still doesn't want the prize the prizes will move down, which means, Moofie, pick a pet as well in case.)
I'll send everything out once the pets are chosen and stuff is worked out.

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: What is an Elli? [C | Judged ]

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/21/2011 12:12 AM

Dunno if there's a set order, then I'd be very interested in the Witchlight Werebetta onleh~ (And keep your KS, you silly goose, I don't needs them. <33 )

Regarding Capt. America...(Whispers) You could always stuff ya know...teeheeheeeeee....

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/21/2011 8:03 AM

Moor Baskerville, Glow Garagnir and the Rabbot o3o Also if both me and that other person are tied, who gets first place?
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Okura » 07/21/2011 9:25 AM

Awsum, 5 ks closer to my goal >:}
ImageDreamImage
Okura
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 151
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 07/21/2011 1:10 PM

No prize for me. I just wanted to enter. =3 I'm sure others can enjoy the pets more. Anything I got would most likely just rot with me. XD
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1585
Donate

Postby Fish » 07/22/2011 5:02 PM

Okay, so I had to change the order of the winners a bit. Sorry Kitsumi. But yeah, Okura, because of the changes you've now moved up a spot. Which means you're in fifth place, so you can pick out a pet. (I'll be sending the KS now, but I still have to wait for some people to pick pets. Because I was going to go in order of who won for who gets what pet. Some pets though, will be sent out since they've already been chosen.)

And Draiz. D8< I'm still giving you something. Like... art... xD If my computer turns on again. U8>;

Okay, notes to myself:
1 Moor Baskerville has gone to Cookie
1 Glow Garagnir has gone to Cookie
1 Rabbot MG1 has gone to Cookie
1 Sky Yonyuu has gone to Okura
1 Witchlight Werebetta has gone to MillietheWarrior
1 Sad Sleepheart has gone to Kitsumi Mahon

The above is just for me to post in the official records. Unless you guys want to post for me. xD I'm waiting till I get everyone done, so I can just do it all at once.

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate