If you would like to host your own contest, this is the forum for you!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to User-Hosted Contests

An Expedition (A Contest)

Postby jobiehanna » 09/05/2011 7:16 PM

An Expedition

A young dalma is pacing around Contest Central with his head hung as if in deep thought. He also seemed to be a little nervous. He soon heard your footprints and stops to look up. A bright smile lights up his face and he comes bounding toward you. "Hi there! My name is Winthrop! Though you can call me Winnie. Would you like to enter a contest?" He said all this rather fast, hardly pausing for breath. It was rather hard to understand him as well.
Upon seeing your look of confusion, his smile saddens a bit. Why had Sahara trusted him to so this? He was such a failure sometimes. "Let me try again," he said this part so that it was understandable. "My friend, Sahara Mockson is leading an expedition into the Tengel forest in search of creatures, and she's making a kind of contest out of it. Would you like to join?" This time you understood every word the dalma said. "Oh, my name is Winthrop," he added. "And you can find her in the Tengel forest. She's the purple one with the huge mouth." He smiled brightly once more. You stood there for a few minutes, a little confused at first. The dalma watched your every move and after a few minutes spoke again, "Well, aren't you going to go check it out?" He then sat down on the cold ground and watched you for a few more minutes, his pink tongue hanging from his mouth.

Check out my contest, right
HERE!

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran