If you would like to host your own contest, this is the forum for you!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to User-Hosted Contests

.:Who-Do You-Do Voo-Doo?!:. [Contest]

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/11/2011 11:21 PM

.:Who-Do You-Do Voo-Doo?!:.

How much do you really know about me?

Probably not a lot, but this here is a contest to test out what you do know (or can find out) about Millie. It’s not too hard, but there will be a small challenge involved. The prizes will be listed below. This contest will begin today, and end when I have a sufficient amount of entrants (AKA, enough so that every pet can be given away). You don’t get a choice of pets; it’s based on the amount of right answers you get. In the event of a tie, numbers will be assigned to pets, and drawn to determine what you get. The higher the number right, the more likely it is that you’ll get a Lucain or paragon. Feel free to ask any questions on here. Remember, have fun!

"You remind me of the babe.
What babe?
The babe with the power.
What power?
The power of voo-doo!
Who-do?
You do!
Do what?
Remind me of the babe!"

:Entrants:
Cookie
Sappheara
Kitsumi Mahon

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: .:Who-Do You-Do Voo-Doo?!:. [Contest]

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/11/2011 11:21 PM

.:The Prizes:.

Custom Dweller Lucain

Fear Frightmare

Custom kuhna

Goldclaw Werebetta

Bred Lucain

Custom Gyrophant

Dusk Taigra

Perevi Drakel

Custom Paragon

Bred Diosol

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/11/2011 11:24 PM

.:The Challenge:.

PM me your answers, please. The answers to these questions are on the last six pages of my journal, and shouldn’t be too hard to find, especially if you keep up with my random postings. =) Yes, there’s a lot; I’m giving away Lucain and paragon, so I think they deserve a little extra effort, don’t you? Also, do your best. I’d prefer if I didn’t get any forms filled out with a bunch of ‘I don’t know, I’m guessing so and so’ because you didn’t feel like looking anything up. It’s supposed to be challenging (and hopefully fun-ish, although I can’t say I’m all that interesting) so just do your best!

-----

What was my favorite show as a child? (Hint: I have posted gifs about it, as well as a list of those I want to draw):

What is my least favorite subject in school?:

“FYI, I hate it when people use ‘_________.’:

What type of car almost killed me when I was crossing the street on October 20th?:

What is my new hard drive named?:

What is the name of my production company?:

What is the name of the ‘My Little Pony’ in my siggy and avatar (The pink one with the horn. Hint; she’s from the pilot episode called ‘Escape from Midnight Castle’):

BLEU CHEEZE IS ‘__________!’:

What is my secret dream? (Hint: it has something to do with the above mentioned thing):

What is the name of the stuffed animal I’ve had since I was born and show me his picture:

Finish this sentence; “YEAH I’M A NARWHAL! I’M A ______  ____  ____  ______!”

“When I get into an emotional or physical crisis, I stop and think to myself… ________?”

Quote at least ONE thing I heard while sitting in the student lounge on August 31st:

‘The Coolest Spongebob Special Ever’ is a what?:

What was I taking a side school to become? (Hint: it has to do with animals):

What did I found outside of Baskin Robbins and subsequently take to the vet? (Be specific):

What did I get from the WWII museum for being a charter member? (Hint: it has to do with the pacific):

What was the name of my uncle who was in WWII?:

What happened to said uncle in WWII?:

Name just ONE of my Captstone ideas:

What do I really wish about Transformers/sexy sports cars to pull up in front of my house and say?

Which Transformer would I pick for said thing above?:

What car am I in love with? (Hint: think ‘hamsters’):

What do my friends and I want to go to Comic Con dressed as? (Hint: think ‘dinosaurs’):

New addition:
Please tell me which pet you want and why?:

Please tell me your fondest/worst/best/most memorable memory of me:

Code: Select all
What was my favorite show as a child? (Hint: I have posted gifs about it, as well as a list of those I want to draw):

What is my least favorite subject in school?:

“FYI, I hate it when people use ‘_________.’:

What type of car almost killed me when I was crossing the street on October 20th?:

What is my new hard drive named?:

What is the name of my production company?:

What is the name of the ‘My Little Pony’ in my siggy and avatar (The pink one with the horn. Hint; she’s from the pilot episode called ‘Escape from Midnight Castle’):

BLEU CHEEZE IS ‘__________!’:

What is my secret dream? (Hint: it has something to do with the above mentioned thing):

What is the name of the stuffed animal I’ve had since I was born and show me his picture:

Finish this sentence; “YEAH I’M A NARWHAL! I’M A ______  ____  ____  ______!”

“When I get into an emotional or physical crisis, I stop and think to myself… ________?”

Quote at least ONE thing I heard while sitting in the student lounge on August 31st:

‘The Coolest Spongebob Special Ever’ is a what?:

What was I taking a side school to become? (Hint: it has to do with animals):

What did I found outside of Baskin Robbins and subsequently take to the vet? (Be specific):

What did I get from the WWII museum for being a charter member? (Hint: it has to do with the pacific):

What was the name of my uncle who was in WWII?:

What happened to said uncle in WWII?:

Name just ONE of my Captstone ideas:

What do I really wish about Transformers/sexy sports cars to pull up in front of my house and say?

Which Transformer would I pick for said thing above?:

What car am I in love with? (Hint: think ‘hamsters’):

What do my friends and I want to go to Comic Con dressed as? (Hint: think ‘dinosaurs’):

New addition:
Please tell me which pet you want and why?:

Please tell me your fondest/worst/best/most memorable memory of me:

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 11/12/2011 12:33 AM

I PM'd you mine, since I didn't want anyone cheating. o3o Maybe you should make a rule about that? Have people PM you the answers?
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/12/2011 12:49 AM

EDIT: Changed my mind.

EVERYONE PM ME YOUR ANSWERS WITH THE TITLE OF THE CONTEST.

I also added two extra questions. If you've already sent a PM, please just send those two along as well.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/14/2011 9:35 PM

Just a note: I’m sorry guys, but if I don’t get enough entrants to satisfy me by the end of Wednesday the 16th (I've given people plenty of time to enter at that point), then I will be closing the contest. Most of the entrants so far (3) are after the same thing anyways, so I don’t see a reason to hold a contest for a single pet. I’ll try again if this is the case, at some point in the future.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 11/17/2011 12:54 AM

Well, the contest is closed. Sorry, but I don’t think I’ll be trying again.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate