If you would like to host your own contest, this is the forum for you!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to User-Hosted Contests

Custom Kuhna Design Contest!

Postby AuroraSky » 11/19/2015 6:49 PM

Hello~

I was trying to designed a custom Kuhna (I won the raffle from last month) and then it occurred to me that I am terrible at designing my own customs XD So I figured I should give some of the more talented and artistic members of Evelon a shot at helping me out and earning a small prize at the same time.

Prize!

The prize is either 75KS or 3GT

Who You're Designing

So far I have a very rough character sketch of him, but I'll try and share as much information about him as I can.

Name: Brunt, formerly Officer Sam Waters
History/Personality: Officer Sam Waters had just graduated the police academy when he was assigned to Marie Laveau, the infamous voodoo witch of the bayou. Sam was hand picked by the Governor of the Louisiana to lead a task force to find enough incriminating evidence against Marie Laveau to justify her execution. Though Sam was against the execution of a woman from the start, he knew he took an oath to protect the citizens of Louisiana, and all he could do was hope they didn't find anything.

One night Marie Laveau, upon her inevitable discovery of the task force, paid Sam a visit. Her initial intention was to frighten the young man, but to her dismay she soon took a liking to him. Sam was brave, honest, kind, noble, and still had the innocence of a child. They formed an unlikely friendship, with some of the Coven speculating that Sam held a romantic interest in Marie.

Though the circumstances of his death are still unknown, Sam was tragically killed while in the line of duty. Desperate to save her friend, Marie dragged Sam's body to the bayou and reanimated his corpse. Though she was successful, Sam lost most of his ability to speak and almost all of his humanity, the only surviving trait his need to protect Marie Laveau. Currently Sam, renamed Brunt, has the role of Marie's righthand, serving his Mistress dutifully and loyally.

Brunt is almost never without his axe, and is unafraid to use it. Brunt has slashed his way through the masses numerous times, and has often been sent by Marie as an executioner. He seems to be hollow in his expressions and emotions, and does whatever Marie tells him to do without fail. He seeks to exterminate any threat against her, and many members of the Coven see him more as her pet than a man (though none would dare to say that to him). Most times, Brunt is seen just standing beside Marie like a zombified shadow, neither moving nor speaking.

(That was longer than I had anticipated)

Character Guidelines

Below are just little notes about things I like, things I don't like, etc. But I really wanna give you guys as much room to play with here as possible

- The most important thing is that he's a zombie dude
- Don't be afraid to make him a little bloody; his cause of death is currently unknown to me so feel free to be creative with it. Maybe he got shot? Or got his throat slashed? Or run over by a car? I don't know, man
- He's the slave of the Voodoo Queen, so try and make him a little voodoo-y/dark magic-y if you can!
- He's one of the most important of my characters, so feel free to add any add ons you feel make him look good; I'm not opposing to paying extra for him
- I would like his eyes to be a solid color. Black, white, red, I don't care, but I want him to look as soulless as possible

Entry Guidelines

- This contest will end on December 10th at 11:59pm (Evelon time)
- Please PM all entries to me!
- There is NO limit to how many entries you can submit
- If I don't end up finding a design that really sticks with me, I'll award the designer I thought came up with the coolest creation a fraction of the prize amount (30KS) so it's not all in vain?
- Please understand that if I pick your design to win, then I intend on using it. So, you know, don't give it to anyone else or use it yourself. By entering the design to agree the relinquish all rights to it!
- MOST importantly, thank you for entering!! <3

Current Participants and # of Entries
AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 486
Donate