If you would like to host your own contest, this is the forum for you!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to User-Hosted Contests

Penguin 'Cain Raffle

Postby Freezair » 05/20/2016 2:37 PM

I had always intended for this boy to go to a good home, but with the removal of Outposts, the main thing I'd intended for him has gone away. However, I know he's well-liked and don't just want to give him to the highest bidder.

So I'm raffling him away!

For entrance in the raffle, just tell me your character idea for him! It can be as detailed or as simple as you wish.

This contest will be open until the first of June!

-Entrants-

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Re: Penguin 'Cain Raffle

Postby Tsuki-Hikari » 05/29/2016 9:49 PM

Wow, he's cool! I really like him~ So all I have to do is put down a character idea? Like personality, history and/or a name? Hmm.. I'll do a little of all of them <3

Name: Opilune (Opal- Lune- ay; rhymes with May)

Personality: He is a calm and precise lucain, acting efficiently and with care. He cares greatly for the ones around him and is always willing to lay his life down to defend them at a moments notice, though he prefers to take a second to at least try and come up with a strategy.

History: He was born in a very cold climate and was raised to hunt some of the more plentiful prey of the area. His pelt coloration drastically resembles that of a penguin, purposefully so as well. The breeders in the facility in the North bred their Lucain to resemble that of some of the calmer species. This was mostly for hunting purposes as resembling such docile species would make them less suspicious to other docile species. It also made it easier for a specific Lucain to catch the animal they resembled. As of such, this Lucain was trained to mostly hunt penguins, but he was also taught hunt many of the other species in the area. Resembling a penguin brought some issues though, as penguins have many other predators. It was due to this that the Lucain was put through a lot of offensive training. Eventually the facility was forced to close for some unknown reason and he was shipped to the slightly warmer climate of Northern Lambastia. He was dropped off in the Tuun Mountains. After staying in the mountains for a while and becoming accustomed to the land, he decided to leave and explore the rest of Lambastia where he soon discovered Basantha Shrine. He felt at home in the icy mountain peaks of Fe'gan mountains and decided to stay there. At this time, it is where he spends most of his time.

How was that?
Tsuki-Hikari
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 275
Donate

Postby Meesh » 05/30/2016 3:31 PM

Omg I have the exact character for him!

So he was raised by really strict parents, a distant mother and an overbearing father. He was actually homeschooled from most of his life too up until high school, which was his first real 'unsupervised' social contact with the others. It's lead to him being a bit of a serious youngster - he's good at small talk and getting aquanted with the children of his parents' friends, but beyond that he's a bit socially awkward, though he does try.

He does have a bit of a fun loving side though, it just takes some time for him to figure out he's allowed to have fun to begin with. But once he does, it's like all the childhood he missed comes rushing in: he's silly, giddy, and a downright dork!
Meesh
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 170
Donate

Postby Freezair » 05/30/2016 10:51 PM

Yes, you guys are both doing it right. ^_^

I'm considering extending this contest by a week and giving it a proper ad thread, ha.

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 06/12/2016 2:59 AM

First off, let me just say I'm so, so sorry to both of you for keeping you waiting on the results! I've been a bit unexpectedly busy. But I do still intend to crown one of you victorious!

And with a wave of my magic wand... ta-dah! Tsuki-Hikari is the winner! Thank you for entering, and I'll send over the 'cain! However, I don't want you leaving empty handed, Meesh, so as thanks for participating, you'll get a lovely consolation prize as well. :3

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Meesh » 06/12/2016 2:14 PM

Thank you os much for the Lucain you gave me! She's such a cutie :)
Meesh
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 170
Donate