If you would like to host your own contest, this is the forum for you!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to User-Hosted Contests

Art Contest (Breedable Prizes!)

Postby Jessari » 11/14/2020 5:39 AM

Hey! So, I know I haven't been here in ages. The muse just isn't there, and I'm having too much fun (most days) playing with my toddler. My toddler is actually the reason I'm here...sorta. I'm having so much fun reading books to my boy that I thought it would be fun to start a youtube channel devoted to reading and reviewing books for children. I can pull that off, no problem.

The problem comes in finding artwork for my channel. I have zero artistic ability, but I know there are peeps here with amazing skills! I looking for something to use as my Profile Pic, Banner, and Watermark. The channel name is Mama Wolf Reads &Reviews, so we're definitely looking at a wolf theme here. I'm fairly open on what you submit, but feel free to message me with questions!

Here are the size restrictions for the images (copied direct from the YouTube site):

Profile Pic: It’s recommended to use a picture that’s at least 98 x 98 pixels and 4MB or less. Use a PNG or GIF (no animations) file.

Banner: For the best results on all devices, use an image that’s at least 2048 x 1152 pixels and 6MB or less.

Watermark: An image that’s 150 x 150 pixels is recommended. Use a PNG, GIF (no animations), BMP, or JPEG file that’s 1MB or less.

Now, down to the prizes.... The winner of this contest can choose one of the Lucain/Paragon from the bottom of this post (or choose to negotiate for something else in my Pen), and the second and third-place contestants will receive 150ks apiece.

Prize Options for First Place

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image
Feed me chicky nuggies and chokky milk.