If you would like to host your own contest, this is the forum for you!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to User-Hosted Contests

(Judged)I need a personality!

Postby kabuto_rocks » 03/26/2008 3:47 PM

Okay, I suck at thinking up interesting and unusual personalities for my pets. Now I've grown really fond of the Kamee and I want my Kamees to have good personalities. The contest is simple-all you need to do is invent a creative personality for one of the Kamees below. You can do it for more than one if you want and I'm looking for something which I will be able to add to, so don't make up every aspect. Remember, I'm looking for unusual
ImageImageImageImage

~Prizes~

1st: 15 KS
2nd: 10 KS
Possibly a 3rd: 5 KS

~Form~

Code: Select all
[Image Code]
Name: (Not necessary)
Personality: (Simple key words eg. Happy, Artistic)
History: (If any)
Other Info: (This is for more detail eg. Loves sandwiches)

Judged: 9th April
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 03/26/2008 4:30 PM

Name: ...
Personality: Hyper, Spaztic
History:
Other Info: He likes sugar. He'll eat just about anything that's brightly colored and resembels candy. He should probably be kept away from the caffine as well.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate

Postby J'Tal » 03/26/2008 8:27 PM

Species: Blood Kamee (T)
Name: Damien
Personality: Insane, Dangerous, Cruel, & Manic
History: From a plane in the Abyss, Damien was sucked to our plane of existence by an evil sorcerer. Thinking he could control the Demonic Kamee, he made the mistake of underestimating the creature. As a result, the sorcerer was destroyed and Damien was set free on our world. Kabuto came upon this creature and (choose either: *managed to subjugate Damien to his will*, or *befriended the demon and together they dream of world domination*.)
Other Info: Damien is clearly insane. He has no qualms with hurting anybody, even if it is by speaking to them directly. Damien has a natural resistance to fire by being from the abyss, he was also trained their for combat.
Loyalty: 4
Toughness: 3
Exploration: 3
Endurance: 5
Intelligence: 10
Righteousness: 5
Darkness: 0
Fame: 4
Passive Traits: Climb Like an Ape, Great Intelligence, Prehensile Tail, Dash (Chaotic Mind, Human Speech, Malevolence)
Battle Traits: Chameleon Hide (Controlled Immolation, Guerrilla Warrior)

To make this work, I would suggest that Damien gain a few levels at "Lambastia's Grand Cathedral" without adding to Righteousness so the alignment fits. If there are any questions, PM me.
You see things that are and ask "Why?"
I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
ImageImageImageImageImage
(click on an image to level them)
ImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image
J'Tal
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 65
Donate

Postby Matt » 03/26/2008 8:36 PM

Name: Sara
Personality: No anger management, fun, playful, smart
History: Sara is a prehistoric dinosaur, that was brought back to life in the year 2578. Unfortunately, something went terribly worng, ad she came back as a Kamee. Sadened by ther mistake, the scientists said good-bye to little Sara, and sent her to the year 2008. They didn't send her anywhere, they just focues on time. So she ended up here, in Evelon!
Other Info: Makes small rawring sounds, and licks the toes of unsespecting visitors.

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 03/26/2008 8:38 PM

Dang 030
I can do this! -Flails at her own lack of modesty-

Personality: Feminine, graceful, commanding
History: How strange! This Kamee walks with his head aloof with a feminine grace. One could almost mistaken him for a female if his voice wasn't so deep. No-one really knows where this stranger came from. Perhaps, he was considered a ruler of some distant, unknown place? It's possible from the way he speaks his words. It just screams out royalty.
Other Info: Ah, look at him now! Look at him dance! How lovely, it's just like a gentle, soft rain...he seems to enjoy dancing alot...

And what's this? Oh dear! It seems like he's...he's...looking at some clothes. So odd! They're all flower-patterened too. Are you certain he's a male...?

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Kelica » 03/26/2008 10:41 PM

Name: ???
Personality: Mute, outgoing, persuasive, attention-loving
History: ??? was born mute, but that definitely didn't affect her character. She didn't even adopt a quiet nature. If anything, her inability to speak made it just more important for her to get her way, if anything. In fact, it makes people go easier on her due to her disability. She enjoys the attention and the easier difficulty, but secretly wishes everyone would treat her equally...
Other Info: She loves cake, in any form. She also, strangely enough, knows how to write, which she uses to communicate when body language just won't do.
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
ImageImageImageImageImage
In the meantime, would you mind clicking them? x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 97
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 03/27/2008 6:10 AM

Thanks for entering! These are all really good so far, I knew I could rely on Evelon :)
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Archenstone » 03/31/2008 11:20 AM

Candy Kamee

Personality: Curious, empathic, bouncy
History: She is always getting into trouble......

Just too curious! All her life she has been sticking her nose into almost impossible situations just to satisfy a curiosity that never goes away! She has traveled to as many places as her little legs have carried her. She ended up in  jail before because she wanted to know why some one was visiting his neighbors wife through the window. She has talked to people from many different places and picked up random bits of information. She did stay in Medicai for about a year asking constant questions to student and teacher alike. That is...until she was asked to move on. Then with a flick of her tail she was off adventuring again!
A few months ago she came across a family that couldn't support its self so she took it upon herself to roam the area bringing back bits of food and stuff so the little kids would get healthy again. She would bring back food, herbs, spices and trinkets. Currently she roams the nearby country side and gets into mischeif as she forages for stuff for "her" family.

Other Info: She likes kids [alot especially cause they have endless energy like her] She has a rudimentary knowledge of first aid and remedies from the time in Medacai. If you give her caffiene it puts her to sleep.
Image Image Image Image Image
Archenstone
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 82
Donate

Postby Sagebrush » 03/31/2008 12:15 PM

[center]Image
Name: Boolean Searchcode
             or commonly known as, "Boo"
Personality: Quiet, Mysterious, Dangerous
History: Boo was once used as an agent for the CSI. His natural-blending hide and his uncanny way of digging up wanted information made him an excellent spy. He was never a fighter, but rather a "Benedict Arnold" of his kind--he betrayed without once looking back. A rather sneaky figure, you'd better watch out.
Other Info: He dislikes being called for; such as, "Boo, come here," will only gain his mistrust.

Sagebrush
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 141
Donate

Postby SweetDisaster » 03/31/2008 5:30 PM

Name: Daskra
Personality: Energetic, arrogant, insane
History: Daskra was...different from the start. He was born into a royal family, who found his...energy...displeasing. Daskra decided that this 'dislike' was actually jealousy, and thus began to prank his family members, driving one insane and the others just angry.

Turned out of his home, Daskra's endless energy never let him just lie down and feel bad for himself. He still thought he was just the best ever, that everyone was jealous of him, and that nobody, evereverever, would ever dislike him. Continuing his pranks, he finally was yelled at by a mod, and Daskra, feeling hurt, began to skulk around.

Turning attention and helpful hands away, Daskra finally got lost in the corners of his mind. He's still as arrogant and bouncy as ever, just...insane.
Other Info: Goes crazy whenever he pranks someone else...i.e. will start shrieking and changing colors rapidly. O_o;;
<center><a href="http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3213">Breeder's List</a>|<a href="http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3092">Zoo Pen</a>|<a href="http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3214">Journal</a>|<a href="http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3197">Wishlist</a>

~Rilari~

Credit goes to Pima for my avvie!
</center>
SweetDisaster
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 169
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 04/10/2008 11:22 AM

These were all amazing, so it was really hard to choose, but finally we have...*drumroll*

The Winners!

1st: Kelica
2nd: Pimabean
3rd: Sagebrush

It really was hard to choose, so in addition everyone else gets 2 KS for entering. Thank you!
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate