If you would like to host your own contest, this is the forum for you!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to User-Hosted Contests

Re: .:~Lucain Design contest~:.(You can post)

Postby Treat » 01/01/2009 6:16 PM

Shall enter! And, remember, Baals' Copy of them would look a lot better...I couldn't find the right brush for the warrior layer...

Okay, here we go! Male(Based on "Frontline")
2. Lucain Gender: Male
3. Order Type/How Many Are You Buying: Custom/1
4. Main Body Color: #333333
5. Eye Color: #999999
6. First Pattern/What Color: Warrior/#CC9900
7. Second Pattern/What Color: Arach/#330000
8. First Minimark/Color: ---
9. Second Minimark/Color: ---
10. Wing Blade Color: unchanged
11. Anything Addition: nothing
12. Background Type: White Background
13. Total Cost: 20$

Name:Frontline(Click for picture)
Personality: This lucain fights to live, and lives to fight. Literally. He loves battles, and acts like the leader of everything. He hates good but loves evil. He sleeps mostly at day, and lurks in the shadows at night. With most pets you could say something like"Oh, he's nice once you get to know him," or "He's really nice, it just he doesn't know you,", but not with Frontline. Frontline is all out hostile. It's rare to even see him with his trainer. He wears a scowl and his only reason to live is to make other misrable. Weather that be by theft, battle, or just ignoring them. Although that is his goal in life, he enjoys battles the most, and will battle anything, anytime without hesitation.
His battling style takes atvantage of his species of Lucain. The ability to walk on any surface at any angle from being part Arach, and because he's also part Warrior, battling is second nature to him. These factors combined makes him a deadly opponent, absolutly leathle.

First Female(Based on "Send Me An Angel")

2. Lucain Gender: Female
4. Main Body Color: #FFFFFF
5. Eye Color: #CC0066
6. First Pattern/What Color: Sundancer/#660066
7. Second Pattern/What Color: ---
8. First Minimark/Color: Hearts/#FF00CC
9. Second Minimark/Color: Tearstain/#000000
10. Wing Blade Color: #CC00CC
11. Anything Addition: ---
12. Background Type: White Background
13. Total Cost: 20$

Name:Lost Hope
Personality: Lost Hope, once a happy, bouncey Lucain, shed her old name of Valentine for a new one, Lost Hope. She despairs over everything now, though does it in silence. She spends most of her days on top of a volcanoe, weeping. She can live up there because she is a Sundancer Lucain, but she nows not many others can.
She says the reason she lost her hope was her mate. They were happy together untill the storm. It was terrible, trees being uprooted, houses' roofs being torn off. Worst of all, the volcanoe they lives on was bubbling. It looked ready to errupted. And, it did, taking her mate with it. She blames the nature her Tearstain marking for the fact that she didn't die from the castrophy. But, she lived on only because that was her mate's last wish,"Carry on, my Love. Don't despair, everything will be all right..." He said that to her in his dying words, after the storm and encased in dried lava. There was nothing she could do but carry on, and wish for her angel.
Treat
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 303
Donate

Postby cmf25 » 01/02/2009 1:04 PM

Lucain 1 Male based off of Frontline
http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/ ... cookie.jpg
Yeah I know I didn't completely color him. So many dots, to little time. I know the Shadowbane marking looks bad  on him. I had a hard time drawing it. I also tried to show you what it would look like gradient, but failed miserably so I gave up.

4. Main Body Color: Black
5. Eye Color: #ff0080
6. First Pattern/What Color: Shadebane #ffff00 that gradients into blood red
7. Second Pattern/What Color: Storm #ff8040
8. First Minimark/Color: ---
10. Wing Blade Color: #737373 inside black outside
11. Anything Addition: Scars  #ff00ff across his right eye that look like he was scratched by another lucain's paw. The scars would be on the eyelid, above and below the eye.
Image This as a tattoo on his forehead please.
12. Background Type: Dark Background
13. Total Cost: $26-$29

I know not exactly neat. I tried my best to draw the leopard and warrior markings. I showed him with the spots colored red when it wasn't on the bright red or black. He was based off of Can't Do this Anymore.
http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/ ... cookie.jpg

4. Main Body Color: #ffffdf
5. Eye Color: #800080
6. First Pattern/What Color: Warrior black
7. Second Pattern/What Color: leopard spots  #800000 background of spots #e10000
8. First Minimark/Color: tearstain blue
10. Wing Blade Color: #004080
11. Anything Addition: ---
12. Background Type: Dark Background
13. Total Cost: $20
This avatar came from http://www.neopets.com
CloudClan O I Wish
ImageImage
"The strength to survive." ~ Serrya

Clickables
cmf25
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7
Donate

Postby Cookie » 01/09/2009 4:53 PM

This is ending next Friday so update your form.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 01/16/2009 8:35 AM

Well... this isn't really as planed. I thought more people would finish.. and the ones that are finished aren't really what I was looking for. So I'm going to end this without a winner.. I might hold another one later on but I might just as well make up something on my own. But let me just tell you why you didn't win

Cmf: The first one looks more or less like a candy cane.. and it wasn't what I was looking for and as for the second one, Baal makes almost all of the leopard spots black unless she is in a good mood and MIGHT make them the color you suggest. It says this at the Main Site where that marking is. Read next time? And also you didn't finish that one.

Treat: Yours first one is nice but I don't like neutral colors.. its just not really my thing. And even with your personality there for him I would never be able to come up with anything more for him. For the second one, (and some people probably can't imagine me saying this) that's a little too much pink for even me. And I have too much Lucain with Tearstain at the moment.

Jun: Those colors really scare me.. and the eye color is where most of the problem is.. And I'm not really sure where you were going at with the bone thing..

Clack: The first one is nice. But it wasn't what I was looking for either. And as for the second one... the colors also scare me.. And I'm not a big fan of yellow.

Krypto: Yours is probably the best out of all of them. But I would have prefered if there was more colors that weren't White and Gold.. (and of course the eye color)

Azura: I like the personality a lot but that Bright Blue green color throws me off big time... and you didn't finish.

But...

I'm going to send Kyrpto some ks for the hard work, but you can keep the idea.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Azura Rayume » 01/16/2009 5:10 PM

xP Sorry 'bout not finishing, Cookie. I had a pic, but I managed to lose it before I could scan it. And the blue-green color was the lifestream, kinda. I put it there mainly so the Lucain wouldn't be too dark (though evil normally means dark colors) and because there are som many red/black/gray/white Lucain out there. It was supposed to add a splash of unexpected color to the scheme. I actually pulled colors from the video and the persona from the song.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate

Previous