If you would like to host your own contest, this is the forum for you!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to User-Hosted Contests

Re: Personality Contest

Postby HunnyBun » 01/08/2009 12:27 PM

Luckily I got on when I did
Ok, here's my entry:
Name: Ethete
Pronunciation: Eeth-eh-tee
Meaning: Good
Comes From: Arapaho Tribe
Personality: A kind hearted Lucain, who worries about others over his self. He is silent, but when he does speak, his words are rich and full of wisdom. He is one with the earth, and loves to be around plant life.
*History: He was abandoned as a pup in forest under a giant tree. Luckily he was able to learn quickly on how to survive. He used the gift that the giant tree produced, and one day grew horns. He felt they were a blessing, and brought wisdom to him. He then learned that the horns were bestowed onto him because the grand tree that had helped him had started to die. So it allowed the wisdom it had learned through the years possess the young Lucain. Since then, he has wondered the earth to show his wisdom, and learn more.
Side Note(s): Um. . .if you don't like the personality or history, you can change it, I'm not really good at that kinda stuff.
Prizes: I would love the breeding cause I do not have a Lucain and would love one, for the secound place I would love the Glow Garganir :p
And I made a picture, I hope you like it:
Wood Lucain
I can put the markings and colors if you want them

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby Fish » 01/25/2009 3:44 PM

Alright, this contest is over~ o 3o Way past due. <w<;; As for those who still haven't finished putting up their entry, you have till the 30th to turn them in, and on the 31st the winners will be announced.>w< Best of luck for you~ I saw some very creative and interesting personalities.

"Careful... I'm contagious."

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 130
Donate

Postby Fish » 04/19/2009 8:12 PM

Alright~ It's time we finally end this silly little contest for sure. X3 So yeah, that means I have the winners ready to be announced.

First: Draiz (Money or Breeding)
Close-to First: Moofius (No prize for Moofius. D:<)
Runner-up: Kodai (Desert Nagi)
And everyone else gets 5 KS for their troubles. I know right? xD;; I'm a cheap-o.

Thank you guys, so very much for participating. X3 It means a lot that you guys took your time and entered. xD And I'm sorry for taking to long. <33 Much luff~

"Careful... I'm contagious."

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 130
Donate

Previous