If you would like to host your own contest, this is the forum for you!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to User-Hosted Contests

It's been a long time.. Draiz's latest contest!

Postby Kyrit » 01/11/2009 4:30 AM

Okay. So I'm finally going to bring myself to Evelon. Faye Labri(Only one of those is even part of my real name). This isn't a personality contest, so I'm pretty sure I know how I act most of the time. It's you picking out what pet I am and telling where to put what colors, choose add-ons, ect.

.:Way this works:.

Choose the pet you think is most fitting of me. I will include some info about myself to help out. Pick colors and add-ons, fill out the form. Please don't go add-on crazy. I usually end up with 2-3 add-ons, so I'll set the max at 4. Maybe five if they're all musts. Also, you must tell me why said type of pet is fitting of me.

** Do not enter for me to be a breedable pet. I find it quite odd how people will claim to have a pet form of themself and throw it around to breed with things that aren't real. **

.:Prizes:.

First place: $4 spent in the cash shop. Meaning a Kuhna or two retired pets.
Second place: $2 spent in the cash shop. Meaning one retired pet or a Carol Kuhna.

.:Ending Date:.

Well as orders aren't open, ending doesn't matter for now. I'm going to let this run for some time to get many entries.

.:About Me:.

I'm 17, getting ready to graduate from school a year earlier than was planned. Junior skipping senior year. I don't find it easy to get along with many people in real life. Suppose you could say sort of anti-social mixed with a bit of being shy. Most of my friends that I know away from the computer are anywhere from an hour away from me to seven hours, so I don't get to see them a lot. Not athletic at all, enjoying singing, writing, and drawing, even if I'm not the best in the world at them.
I've grown up on Anime and Disney. First Disney due to family taking me to Disney World every years for a good 14-15 years of my life, and then introduced to Pokemon, Sailor Moon, and those such things from Toonami on Cartoonnetwork. Now at 17 I'm still watching Anime and Disney movies. In fact, I'm now a cosplayer. Yeah I like to spend a few weekends out of each year dressed up as a character from some show, book or game. Think of it as Halloween more than one time a year if you must.
I love my family very dearly. Very clingy to them, and that's the reason I broke down and decided to go to college in state instead of going all the way to Florida where I originally wanted to go. My mom is my heart and soul. Without her I'd be nowhere. Harm her in any way and you'll never see the good side of me again. I'm also very protective of my friends and everyone staying friends. The psychiatris of my group if you'd like to think of it as so. If one of them is mad at me or even if they're mad at each other it drives me insane until I can manage to fix things.
My goal in life is to major in zoological medicine. Sort of Zoology and vet. medicine combined. A.k.a a vet for things that would like to kill us sometimes. Dream job is to work with the animals at Disney World's Animal Kingdom. Big dreams, yes... but if no one wanted to do it than they'd never have anyone. So I'm keeping my hopes up.
Umm~ Let's see. Not very girly. Only time I'll really wear a dress or skirt is if I'm cosplaying and the character calls for it. Most of my friends seem to be guys and I fit in rather well with them. Not afraid to get dirty for a job.
I guess that's a pretty good basic understanding of me? Should be enough to plan a pet.

Nineth grade Draiz on the left.
August of 2008
Recent haircut and holding the old hag of a furball.

So like... Now Faye has her own avatar/looks. 8D There are three different ones. One shows tattoos, one shows fully clothed, and the other just shows she's an animal magnet.
ImageImageImage

.:Form:.

Code: Select all
1. What pet species do you want customized?:

2. Eye Color:

3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where: (To make sure you get what you envisioned, please be as specific as possible! We don't read minds.)

4. Accessories:

5. Background Type: white

6. Total Cost:

7. Method of Payment: Paypal

8. Why did you pick this pet, these colors, and add-ons?:
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Re: It's been a long time.. Draiz's latest contest!

Postby Dragon4Life » 01/11/2009 5:40 AM

Oh, contest. *3*

1. What pet species do you want customized?: Fenling

2. Eye Color: A bright light blue

3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where: (To make sure you get what you envisioned, please be as specific as possible! We don't read minds.): A light blue stripe along the fenlings back, and on the tails. The base colors is a light silver, with flecks of green here and there. White collers, and light green pearls.

4. Accessories: A stethoscope around the fenlings neck

6. Total Cost: $10

8. Why did you pick this pet, these colors, and add-ons?: I picked the Fenling because I thought it would suit you, the colours because when I saw the pictures thats what I thought, and the add on because you said you want to be a zoo vet? *shot*

How many entrys are we allowed to do? :3
~Era'Za and Lia~
Image Image
Sanctus Espiritus, redeem us from our solemn hour.
Sanctus Espiritus, insanity is all around us.
Sanctus Espiritus...

~ Image ~ Image ~ Image ~ Image ~
Lyrics from Our Solem Hour by Within Temptation
Dragon4Life
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1121
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/11/2009 3:00 PM

Let's go with three at most. Also, you left number 8 off of your entry. Only entries that include that count as an entry.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Dragon4Life » 01/11/2009 3:24 PM

Ok and my bad. I added it. :3
~Era'Za and Lia~
Image Image
Sanctus Espiritus, redeem us from our solemn hour.
Sanctus Espiritus, insanity is all around us.
Sanctus Espiritus...

~ Image ~ Image ~ Image ~ Image ~
Lyrics from Our Solem Hour by Within Temptation
Dragon4Life
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1121
Donate

Postby Silverin » 01/11/2009 5:34 PM

Humm <OwO> Lets see....

1. What pet species do you want customized?: Jewel Slynx

2. Eye Color: a navy blue

3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where: The belly and the inside of the ears should be white. The fuzz on the rims of the ears, the shoulders, and the tail. Should be brown. The fuz coming from the ears should be a light brown. The nose should be black. The spots should be a light brown and the top of the body and the aura should be left as is.

4. Accessories: one of those safari hats on the top of it's head and a stethoscope with purple plastic (the plastic part on the stethoscope) around it's neck.

6. Total Cost: $13

8. Why did you pick this pet, these colors, and add-ons?: Well this pet I think just sort of suts you (in my mind). The colors because as I recall you like purple right and you hair is brown. The items because you wished to be a vet and a zoologist (I am playing zoo tycoon <^^> as well)

Side note: I was thinking of putting a Mickey mouse key chain as a add on as well but I think it would count as some thing that is a copy of some ones work and it might drive Baal nuts.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 01/12/2009 2:18 PM

1. What pet species do you want customized?: Alluria

2. Eye Color: None

3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where: (To make sure you get what you envisioned, please be as specific as possible! We don't read minds.)
Image/Top Left

4. Accessories: Eyes, F, Moon and stars tattoo on right shoulder

4/5. Colors: Um, I didn't have time to finish the hair, but I would color it like the Subeta avatar hair 8D

6. Total Cost:

8. Why did you pick this pet, these colors, and add-ons?: Well, I thought the Penguin showed a ladie like body, and the add-ons are to characterize her

1. What pet species do you want customized?: Any Rabbot

2. Eye Color: None

Image/Bottom Right

4. Accessories: The Eyes, and Mouth

4/5. Colors: Didn't have time to finish, and never got any idea of color, but i was thinking of doing grey or very light silver for a star color 8D

6. Total Cost:

8. Why did you pick this pet, these colors, and add-ons?: Cause I just thought it would look good

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby Celtic » 01/13/2009 6:56 PM

1. What pet species do you want customized?: Wombear

2. Eye Color: #02FF1B

3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where:This wombear:
#FFB802 -- Belly
#422000 -- Base Fur Color
#024200 -- Stripes

4. Accessories: A stethescope
If possible a tattoo on her arm (or where ever possible) in the sign of a libra (Lavender)

6. Total Cost: 13$

8. Why did you pick this pet, these colors, and add-ons?: I picked this pet, because one I just see you as this little Wombear. Its wild, and I on a stretch it could be a pet you would treat in Zoological Medicine. (I was going to be one, but being 13 means changes XD) -squishes-
I chose the colors because they are gentle, and natural which reminds me of you in some peculiar reason. Also some of the more out there colors (I'm still adding things) are just things I imagine your personality as being.
I chose the add-ons because one, the stethoscope represents the vetrenairy care and two, the libra because it is your sign, and the color of the libra sign 'cause its once of your favorite colors.

1. What pet species do you want customized?: Rollaby

2. Eye Color: #6C4AF5

3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where:
Swirl Color: #B16DFB
Belly Color: #C7C7C7
Base Color: The base of the Organic Rollaby

4. Accessories:
A Safari or Safari/ Cowboy hat.

6. Total Cost: 10-13$

I picked the rollaby because they are forever moving, and seem fun and excitable with a love of caffine and candy which relates to you because I do seem to recall you being in the IRC for endless hours at night  :P and saying that you liked candy (who doesn't?)
I picked the colors, one because they are favorite colors of yours, and two the green because it is natural and organic from nature and while they are calm, I think they represent the fact that you are going into Zoological veteranairy medicine.
I chose the hat because both are safari hats and show the fact that you are going to be a Zoo Vet because safari's are where you go to see exotic animals and things.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Tsukiya » 01/15/2009 8:24 AM

Viola~ I enter~

1. What pet species do you want customized?: Common Batti
2. Eye Color: Blue
Keeping the common Batti's body colors, but the clothes should be a lavender/silver colorscheme. (The slim stripes turning to silver, and the darker ones being lavender.) The tuft of hair possibly a lighter brown than the body. A black cat necklace on it. Instead of the little skull, make that a heart. A heart ressembling a calligraphy style if possible.
4. Accessories: The black cat necklace. Chain should be silver.
6. Total Cost: $10
8. Why did you pick this pet, these colors, and add-ons?:  I chose the colors because they remind me of you. (Remembering your love of purple and how well silver compliments purple.) As for the body, I... I honestly don't know why. XD;
I chose a Batti because they remind me of you simply because I have always pictured you as a Batti.
As for the add on, well... I figured, because of the cat... XD;

1. What pet species do you want customized?: Common Fellox
2. Eye Color: deepskyblue2 #00B2EE
Main body: indigo #2E0854
Ribbon: zincwhite #FDF8FF
Mask main color: mediumorchid(SVG) #BA55D3
Markings: zincwhite #FDF8FF
Flames: mediumslateblue2 #7F00FF
Things on the legs: darkorchid #9932CD
4. Accessories:
An open book by the front legs, old, tattered and black.
A rainbow colored friendship necklace around the Fellox's neck, with a little black cat charm on it.
A pure white camellia flower laying in the book.
6. Total Cost: $16?
I chose a Fellox because I know how much you love foxes, and these guys are you're fave, if I remember correctly. XD;
As for the colors, I know you love purple. And I figured I would play off that. :3
As for the add-ons... Well, I chose the book because I, for some reason, can see you keeping this book a friend gave you until you were an old lady.
The friendship necklace and black cat are to represent how close you are to your friends, I know how much friendship means to you. And your cat reminds me of the type of animal that gets in your face and doesn't let you cry.
Now, the flower I chose for an interesting reason. They mean admiration, perfect, and good luck. I would've gone for a rose, but, this seemed like a better choice. The admiration part, because I have admired you for a while as a very important person around here, and now I admire how good of a listener you can be. XD;
Perfection, because, well, when I first met you, like with everyone else I meet, that's what I saw. "Perfection". An intelligent being, with the way to turn ugly words to beauty.
Good luck, because I want to wish you good luck for the future, and I want your hopes and dreams to come true.
As a side note, a white camellia also stands for "You're adorable." >w< And you are.
I'm going in for the kill. I'm doing it for the thrill. I'm hoping you'll understand and not let go of my hand.

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 126
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 01/26/2009 11:10 PM

1. What pet species do you want customized?: Leebra

2. Eye Color: Brown

3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where: (To make sure you get what you envisioned, please be as specific as possible! We don't read minds.) Alright. The mane will be a milky/filmy purple, like a lavender or something of the like. It's tail tip will be the same. It's lightest undercoat color will be a light almost white gray, with the darker upper layer that fades into that would be a darker gray, with a touch of purple, so like dusky purple? The stripes would be white. It's hooves would be black/dark gray. The paw toetips would be gray.

4. Accessories: One of those handmade braided friendship bracelets(technicolor) on the raised leg; silver moon clip in mane

6. Total Cost: $13

8. Why did you pick this pet, these colors, and add-ons?: Well, I know you like purple and black and those colors, so I used those. Also, I chose a Leebra because of how you describe yourself and how the Leebra is described. It says that they're very loyal, mild-tempered and share great bonds, like you do with your friends and mother. And the mild-tempered comes into play because you describe yourself as shy. I chose the add-on to represent your great friendship with your friends. I chose the moon clip because since it's shown in the avatar, you obviously like them, and then it seems to fit your personality, because to me, the moon is shy because it's surrounded by so many stars and it shines in the same way, it just happened to be bigger. 8D
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Mojave » 02/06/2009 6:36 AM

There's three critters that come to mind when I think of you. (And I'll edit this when I get back in a day or so. ^^; I want to go home and sleep nao~)

1. What pet species do you want customized?: Khimera

2. Eye Color: glowing amber

3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where: (To make sure you get what you envisioned, please be as specific as possible! We don't read minds.) fur pattern of a grey wolf, copper looking metal, and icy clearish blue blood.

4. Accessories: a chain collar/necklace thing with a pendant of a crescent/full moon, some kind of billowy effect where it looks like wind is blowing around it, and the avatar's hairpiece hung on the head metal.

6. Total Cost: $29 says the Ticky

8. Why did you pick this pet, these colors, and add-ons?: Well to be honest.... you're a critter confused woman me thinks. x3 You're like a wolf in that you need friends and their company, but a cat in that you're reclusive about it. Internet contact is enough for you. So I chose a man-made kitty with kick-butt weaponry.. that looks like your beloved wolves. x3 The accessories cuz a simple necklace looks weird on khimera and your avatar had the wanted accessories. ^^

~~~~

1. What pet species do you want customized?: Drakel

2. Eye Color: vivid blue

3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where: (To make sure you get what you envisioned, please be as specific as possible! We don't read minds.) solid black base with dark purple ears and feet with bands of the same purple on the base of the tail and undersides of the wings. Golden horns. white paintbrush with the rainbow flashing animation.

4. Accessories: blue and purple striped wrist bands, dangling earings on one or both ears, accessories akin to the avatar

6. Total Cost: um... *flees to the next question*

8. Why did you pick this pet, these colors, and add-ons?: Again, critter confused! xD; Plus, you came up with it so I find it ironic. You know me, all about the irony. The black and purple is to imitate the sulkuhna color scheme while the accessories is to make you look more punky/goth like. Cuz we all know you like dressing up.

~~~~

1. What pet species do you want customized?: sygriff

2. Eye Color: black and pupil-less

3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where: (To make sure you get what you envisioned, please be as specific as possible! We don't read minds.) primary feathers are in the colors of the rainbow, each feather one color. The main underside should be black, the tiny part a dark grey as should the inside tuft of fur in the ears. The markings around the neck and the speckles on the haunches should be black as well. The banded feathers on it's head should be purple and creamny tan stiped. The band on the cheeks and ears should be purple. The main body color should be a creamy tan, the mane, toes, tail stripes, and tail fur black. The metal... I'll leave that up to you. As for the feet and beak, possibly white or a shade of orange/yellow.

4. Accessories: I don't really think a sygriff needs accessories. ^^

6. Total Cost:

8. Why did you pick this pet, these colors, and add-ons?: Again, you're a critter confused woman. x3 As for colors and everything, I tried to keep it natural with a touch of the Scar look, but also a sulkuhna touch. The rainbow primaries.. just cuz. x3 Add some flair to you.
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/06/2009 4:47 PM

Here's what I had time to do, just for now...  i'll have more of you Draiz!!!

1. What pet species do you want customized?:Khimera
2. Eye Color: Roasted Chestnut
3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where: (To make sure you get what you envisioned, please be as specific as possible! We don't read minds.) dark Gray fur, Midnight blue for the blood, and metal is Gold like rusting color.
4. Accessories: A Light blue collar with a broken dog chain leash, around the paws are gold angel like feathers, and possibly some slit cuts on the cheek and the front legs with blood dripped on the floor.
6. Total Cost: I have nooooooo IDEA!!!  
8. Why did you pick this pet, these colors, and add-ons?: Well...  For the pet, you can be fierce and brave.  

the colors: Dark Gray:  you like dark colors and the darkness, Midnight Blue: The moon shines in the eyes of those who have faith in others and others can have faith with you around, and Gold rusting: Sometimes you have been hurted by family or friends words and you feel like you're shattered for lust of forgiveness, yet you keep rusting away and kept ahold on those bad words...  

the items...  Hmm...  The light blue collar means good luck and fair hope while the broken dog chain leash means that you're free to do whatever you please/feel like doing wildly, around the paws are fallen feathers which stand for holy wings and true beliefs, yet they also make you fly or stay grounded on the floor or in the air, and l;astly the cuts and blood are your fufilling life of emotions and hard fights to survive your life-standing dreams.
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Redd » 02/06/2009 6:34 PM

Just quickly doing the first one now. I will edit with proper colors and maybe a concept picture later~

1. What pet species do you want customized?: Werecain

2. Eye Color: Pepper Green

Base Color: Dark Grey
Marking Color: Violet
Blade Color: Light Grey/Silver
Belly Color: Dusky Purple/Grey
Spikey thing running down back? Color: Violet

4. Accessories: A small platinum chain around neck, with a silver key pendant.

6. Total Cost: $10(?)

8. Why did you pick this pet, these colors, and add-ons?: I picked the Werecain, mainly because they are a pack animal, and thus often very protective of their friends and family, and by going off how wolves act around their packs, they do get distressed if they were to be seperated from the pack.
Really, I'm just going off your love of your family and your desire to be near them for the species.
I picked the colors, because I know (I think I know P:) that you are partial to the color purple~
Aand I picked the key, because it's simple and well is sorta cause I know you like Kingdom Hearts? I dunnoo~ o3o'

-----------------------------------------------------------

1. What pet species do you want customized?: Khimera

2. Eye Color: #542097

3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where: (To make sure you get what you envisioned, please be as specific as possible! We don't read minds.):
Simple Details :
Base - #FDE9C6
Metal Color - #443D3B
Fluid Color - #A387CB
Detailed Details ( ? P: ) :
Markings - White (#FFFFFF) belly/belly spots similar to an Ethiopian Wolf.
Also has a thin lace-like/floral tattoo, running down from right eye, across the chest and down the left fore and hindlegs. (Image shows down left eye and right side of body, but I don't care xD)
Metal - Has a reddish glean to it. This sort of color #602E23
Liquid Tube - Has a pinkish glean. #D26078

4. Accessories: Two black bangles on each foreleg and right hind leg is wrapped with grey-white cloth - #D3C9C0

6. Total Cost: Erm... Not too sure?

8. Why did you pick this pet, these colors, and add-ons?: Well, I was basing this one off your Subeta reference with the colors. The base is the same color as the shirt, the metal is the same color as the hair, and the blood (? Tube thing) color came off the little hair ornament. Same goes for the accessories and tattoo. They are similar to the Subeta avatar.
The reason why I picked the Khimera is due to the fact that, well it's a fluffy cat-like thing for starters... well not soo fluffy, but you understand, right? And I know you are fond of felines and such? I added a subtle wolfy touch - the white belly, it's not that visible, but it's there? But I added it cause again, y'anno... I think you like those types of animals? xD; Tell me if it's not true of course.
But yeah, basically why I did what I did?

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby potterchic » 02/09/2009 7:21 PM

1. What pet species do you want customized?: Leebra

2. Eye Color: #400080

Stripes: #400080
Mane/Tail End: #804000
Main Body Color: #FFFFBF
Paws/Breast/Elbow: #400080

4. Accessories: Stephescope around neck and if possible an otoscope in front paw.

6. Total Cost: Sorry, I don't know. I'm gonna ask around...

8. Why did you pick this pet, these colors, and add-ons?: Well, I chose this pet because to me, you seem sweet and mild-tempered. You would be a zoo vet, and this IS something that would be in a zoo, if it was found in the real world. It also says: "Great bonds can be shared with this pet..." You seem to share a great bond with your mother. The colors I got from looking at your pictures. It looked in one of them like you had light-ish skin, and I thought that would look good on a leebra. The mane and tail end, I was using your hair color, which looked like a dark brown, so I used the darkest brown I found.  Your eyes looked blue in the picture that was close enough for me to see them, and you were wearing blue clothing there, too. Well, hope you like this...
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 02/28/2009 4:49 PM

Just as an update, I used Subeta HQ to make some refs for Faye. Pet form does not have to be based on anything about her human form.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Treece » 02/28/2009 5:57 PM

Image Common Kamee

1. What pet species do you want customized?: Kamee ^^^^^

2. Eye Color: BF40BF & BFBFBF

3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where: Squiggly Markings along body: Black, Body: BF40BF, Chest: White, Scales on forearm: Silver, Horns: Silver, Nails: Silver, Spikes on back: White, Tongue: BF40BF, & Black.

4. Accessories: Not sure if I can add this, but The Rod Of Asclepius as a tattoo: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_of_Asclepius

6. Total Cost: $10 USD

8. Why did you pick this pet, these colors, and add-ons?: Pet: Kamee is able to camouflage itself, great for shy people who don't want to be noticed or don't feel like talking at the moment. And also what better way to take care of a wild animal if it doesn't see you coming to begin with? Colors I chose because I thought it would be a nice combination. They're simple. You don't seem like a complicated person. Add-ons: As you read the Wikipedia  page (if you do) the Rod, (not the Caduceus) symbols medicine, and you want to heal pets.
---------------------

ImageImage
~Treece~
*Pristine*
Treece
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 255
Donate

Next