If you would like to host your own contest, this is the forum for you!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to User-Hosted Contests

Pet form design contest - Winners!

Postby Kyrit » 05/01/2009 7:04 PM

So, here's the ending outcome. This critter wasn't made by one single person in the end. The base of it is the first place winner, but I took some add-ons from my other faves.

1. What pet species do you want customized?: Khimera

2. Eye Color: purple

3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where: (To make sure you get what you envisioned, please be as specific as possible! We don't read minds.) fur pattern of a grey wolf, copper looking metal, and icy clearish blue blood.

4. Accessories: a chain collar/necklace thing with a pendant of a crescent/full moon made out of a multi-colored opal, some kind of billowy effect where it looks like wind is blowing around it, a pure white camellia flower resting in the curve of the visible tail blade(it'd probably look like it was starting to slip due to the angle), and bandages loosely wrapped around the left hind leg & the right front leg, similar to this pic: http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d45/m ... yeTats.png

5. Background Type: white

6. Total Cost: $32

7. Method of Payment: Paypal

First place: Zein Duat
Second place: Tsukiya
Runners up: Lady Erebos and Krypto

So yeah. Zein, Tsu, send me a message with what you want for once I get the money in my paypal. Lady Erebos and Krypto, I'll be checking your wishlists to see what I can do and if nothing else you'll get some amount of KS.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate